• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Teacher's Pet

"Wow, Tyler that's some serious stuff isn't it?" Landrie asked. As sexy as it was to hear Landrie read from the torrid novel, I was ready for the Landrie show again. She did not disappoint.

As she resumed massaging herself with the vibrator, I realized that was becoming totally lost in her. Her beauty, her smarts, her humor, and especially her lust. I could have no more stopped watching her shag herself than I could have stopped breathing. As Landrie spent the next fifteen minutes slowly building, coming down from, then rebuilding her passion to the point of climax I came just as hard as I had on first viewing her first film. When the film came to a stop the whole floor in front of me was an unsightly mess and Landrie was a sweaty carnal dream.

This time when the film ended, I called her.

"Did you mean it? When you said you wanted me before?" I asked, "or was it just part of the show, something to get us both excited?"

"Every word" she said. "Every single word."

"Then get ready" I replied. "I just rented the cabin for next weekend so you've got to figure out how to get away."

"This is going to happen isn't it?" she asked excitedly.

"Unless I die before next weekend it will" I responded. Landrie laughed long and hard. I nearly said "I love you" before hanging up. The words were right there in the forefront of my mind. But was glad I hadn't. Landrie didn't need that kind of baggage. We had what we had. It was intense and fun and temporary and it was up to me to enjoy and be grateful the gift of having this young woman in my life.

THE LONG WEEKEND GOODBYE

A great deal of planning had already gone into the weekend. First there was the matter of finding not just a secluded place, but one that was special, that would be genuinely fun and leave her with lasting memories. The cozy little two-bedroom one bath cabin on the north end of Burton was still available, perhaps because it was so expensive. It had been built in the late 1940's, but was completely updated and refurbished. It had a huge second floor screened back porch that overlooked the lake and, most importantly, the nearest home was more than a quarter mile away. It had a long path down to a dock on the lake that would allow us to swim and sun in private and which would handle a rental boat.

The act of getting away was more complicated. Because we couldn't leave my car at her home, or hers at mine, I selected a pay garage nearby in a combination office park and mall area as our gathering site. I told Landrie to pack for a weekend at the lake and where and when we were to meet, and that I would take care of the rest.

My calls with Landrie over the next week leading up to the trip were joyous. I would call on the pretext of discussing some minor detail about the trip, but really just to hear her voice. It was school-boyish of me, but I couldn't help it. Landrie saw right through me, but her bright good humor and obvious enthusiasm for the trip turned our five-minute calls into discussions that lasted well into the night. Her mother even asked her who the "new boy" was that she was spending all of her time on the phone with.

That Friday morning, I sat on the third floor of the parking garage and waited. The time for Landrie to show came, and went. Five anxious minutes went by, then ten, then a fight broke out in my head between depression and desperation. Finally, I saw the ancient Passat Landrie always drove make its way up the incline.

She pulled next to me, smiled, and waved. I smiled and waved back, anxious to not show how anxious I was. I could have lived, I think, if she hadn't shown. Two months ago, any relationship with Landrie was a pipe dream, so I knew I could have resolved myself to take what I had gotten and be happy with it. But I certainly didn't want to.

I exited my car, gave her a hug, and pulled her suitcase out of the back seat to stow in my SUV. We were awkward around one another at first, like friends who'd started that conversation about loving one another only to chicken out when it came time to say the words. We had not been together since exposing ourselves and we had never even kissed one another. Our relationship, always kept at a safe distance so far was now very close and very real.

"I want to hug you first" I said once we sat down in the front seat of my SUV. Landrie gave me an angelic smile and nodded her head "yes." I leaned in and put my arms around her, nuzzling against her neck. Her hair smelled like lemon and her body like lavender. It was a narcotic. I held her for a long time, then leaned back and held her hands in mine. I kissed them and said "I'm not going to kiss you for the first time in a damned parking garage" and she burst out laughing.

The moment we hit the road conversation returned as if between two old friends. It helped that my eyes were on the road. She was so damned beautiful that she continued to addle my mind when I looked straight into her eyes. It was almost two hours to the lake house and even though we were leaving very early, traffic had already started to build for the weekend. We stopped for lunch at a diner about half way there and talked, talked, and talked non-stop. One starchy old couple made it crystal clear that they didn't think much of a 31-year-old man in a clearly romantic relationship with a 19-year-old girl.

"I think I'll go tell them that the only reason I'm hanging out with you is that you've got a ten-inch dick. That should help don't you think?" Landrie asked. I laughed loud enough for the old couple to hear.

"No, and besides, you need to stick to the truth" I responded.

"You're no fun at all" she replied.

And then after taking two different turns off the main road and one after another looping curves we were finally at the marina. We paid for the rental runabout and hooked it onto my SUV. The game plan was to go ahead set up at the house, then come back and get onto the water. The pictures hadn't done the cabin justice. I was worried on the way in because some of the homes in the subdivision were decidedly run-down, but not this beauty. It was "mid-century" inside and out, and the owners had done a magnificent job of remodeling the place while keeping the styling intact.

I carried both my backpack and Landrie's suitcase into the house and set them up near the kitchen table. Landrie squealed with delight and jumped up and down on seeing the interior.

"Okay buddy, you can run but you can't hide" she said, smiling up at me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked into her eyes and held her face in my hands before moving in to kiss her. You're falling in love with her stupid, you know that don't you? I thought. Then I pushed that thought squarely into the "I will deal with that later" box.

I kissed Landrie's eyes first, intoxicated by her sweet smell and the rush of her breath against my neck. Her hands crept into my hair and her nails raked my scalp as she drew my lips to hers. Her lips were warm and soft and hungry. Our first kiss was gentle and tentative until the desire fired between us so sharply that the kiss grew into a seething exchange of tongues. My hands roamed her back, scouring her skin and eliciting soft moans before landing on her taut little behind. We were both out of breath when we parted and I was painfully aware of my erection, which had intruded instantly into the conversation.

"You shouldn't run with sharp objects" she joked as she lowered her hand to my crotch. "Perhaps we should take care of this before you hurt yourself or someone else, hmmm? I turned to lock the door behind us. The cooler and all our other junk would just have to wait. I took her hand in mine and we walked back to the master bedroom, though that was a misnomer in this vintage cabin. The owners had merely removed a wall and merged two bedrooms from the original design into one. The resulting bedroom would have been oversized for its time, but was average today. I closed off all the drapes, dropped the luggage at the foot of the bed, and approached Landrie.

"Close your eyes" I said and she did. I kissed her eyes, her cheeks, and then lowered my mouth to her neck. She was breathing heavily as I kissed along it. I was at the most delicious crossroads in my whole life. Every nerve in my body said "GO!" but I refused to waste this opportunity by speeding through it, refused to make it ordinary.

I slowly unbuttoned her flowery shirt and lifted the tail of it out of her shorts. Then I undid the button at the top of her zipper and removed her shorts, moving them to the floor and then off of her entirely. Her sandals went next, leaving me on my knees in front of her. She stood there, expectant and the thought clay entered my head. Not a substance to mold, but a person.

"Exactly how much experience do you have?" I asked.

"Not very much" she responded quickly and a bit nervously. "I've made out a lot and I've had boyfriends who've gotten me off with their hands...fingers, but nothing else. I just didn't feel comfortable. And I was right. One of the guys who I let touch me that way spread it all around school the next Monday. I've been hesitant since. And, of course, I do what I do for myself."

"I see" I responded. "Lay back on the bed for me."

She lay back and I laid next to her. We kissed again, deeply, and I let my hands roam all over her body, lightly caressing her jaw, her chin, her neck, her breasts, stomach and thighs down to the center. She was beautifully responsive, twisting and twitching under my touch and responding with a thrust of her pelvis as I drew near to it.

"Please" she said as I drew my hands away from her. "Please, please, please..." she cooed her eyes tearing in frustrated anticipation. I popped the clasp of her bra open and it fell slightly off to the side. I tweaked and teased her lovely nipples, lightly at first then with increasing fervor until I could stand off no more. Lowering my lips to them, I sucked, then licked, then bit, until I felt her hands clasp me to her. Pulling off of her, I removed her bra and rubbed her entire breasts with the palms of my hand, touching and tugging until her pelvis started humping the air again. The look of desperate need never left her eyes, but she remained patient. I scampered down to put my head between her perfect thighs. I kissed the length of her legs from the top of her feet to her calves, then, lifting her legs and having her gather them up by holding them at the knees, trailed kisses and light nips down her hamstrings before converging on her ass cheeks just outside of her thong.

Landrie was beside herself now. Her moans were no longer occasional islands of sound, but a staccato semaphore of raw lust. I teased around the outside of her little white thong, lightly kissing the skin just near the little cloth. Landrie was bucking now, pushing herself as near as she could muster, against my probing lips. My fingers went to the center of our mutual attention, tweezing her clit between my index and middle finger. She was pungent and wet. Had I wished to, I could have brought her off with just those two digits, but I wanted more. I wanted her to be so out of her mind with desire that obtaining her climax became the only thing in the world that mattered to her. I popped my head up and raised it up on her torso, kissing and nibbling her stomach before taking the top edge of the thong in my mouth. Using my mouth and both hands, I peeled the naughty little white bit of lace off of her.

She now lay open and I drank in the sight of her. I knew that I was staring, but I couldn't help it. She was smiling brightly at me, tears in her eyes.

"Why this?" I asked rubbing my thumb over a rivulet of tears flowing down her cheek.

"I'm just so happy" she said, "I've been thinking about this forever, but now that it's here I can't believe it." I held her to me and kissed her again more gently than before, but just as before the kiss grew into a red-hot clutch. We parted, both of us laughing at the crazy ebb and flow of our passion.

"Down you go again" I said, lowering her onto her back. I leaned over her and we kissed again, a long, deep, searching kiss. My mouth left hers and trailed down her body for the return trip. I luxuriated again in the feel of her hard nipples in my mouth and of her body trembling in anticipation. I traveled down to her stomach, biting and nipping her ribs and stomach muscles and hearing her gasps in reply before kneeling between her legs. I rubbed her legs and inner thighs slowly and gently with my hands, feeling her push towards me as my hands sought out her inner folds.

I teased her mercilessly then, kissing her pussy so lightly that Landrie was beside herself, whimpering and moaning as I finally parted her perfect lips and inserted my tongue deeply into her. It was all I could do not stand and impale her right then, but I held back and lightly traced the outline of her perfect pussy lips with my tongue, up and down, up and down, until her whimpers became cries and her strong hands pulled me into her.

I dove in, mindful of nothing in the world but this young girl's body, because at that moment nothing else existed. Her back arched and a series of long keening pants escaped her. Her arms shot out to grab the railing of the headboard and she began to push against the bed, forcing her entire slit hard against my mouth and tongue. Her lower legs wrapped and unwrapped my head and she never quit humping my mouth. Even fully on her, I held back. Instead of pushing my tongue out, I withdrew it into my mouth. Landrie responded by rubbing her clitty against my lips as hard as she could. Soon she grew completely nonsensical.

"Yaaa, mmmphhh, mmmphhh, yes, yesss, ohhh, ohhhh, yess there, there, again, uhhh, uhhh, gaa, gaa, deep, oh shit! more, more, just like that" she babbled as my tongue tasted the tang deep inside her. I slipped my index and middle finger into her warm wetness, feeling her spasm as the two digits slithered in. This was all it took to unwind Landrie entirely. She grabbed my wrist and pushed my fingers into her and screamed 'HARDER, IN, IN, HARDER, HAARRDDERRR." She came, her back arching and then flexing in my direction and her sex gushing into in my face, shaking and quivering as the sexual tension slowly ebbed from her. I felt her wetness cascade down my neck and onto my shirt. I realized that I was fully dressed while she was completely naked. I hadn't even thought of it.

Even though she had just climaxed, I sensed that she was still wound as tight as a clock. I lowered my head to her pussy again, broadened and fattened my tongue, and rocked my head up and down her clit, redoubling the movement of my hand until my fingers were a blur up and down her slit. "YESSS, GOOODDDD, AGAIN!!!, OH, AGGGAINN, AAAAAGGAAAAAIIINNNN" she screamed as she lost it, bellowing out her release and pulling me into her quim so fiercely that surely both of our lips would bruise. Her passion subsided. I removed my hand from her and sat back on my haunches. Her breathing slowly returned to normal, her breasts rising and falling seductively.

She sat up in the bed and reached out to me, wiping my face with her hand.

"I'm sorry" she said. I didn't know it...well, it's never been like that before with me...."

"Shush" I said, "I loved it, every drop."

We kissed again, ignoring the pungent smell she'd left on me.

"Stand up!" Landrie instructed. I stood up and she undid my belt and pulled my shorts down and made me kick off my shoes, then returned to pull my t-shirt up over my head. Her look of appreciation made me thankful for all the road time I'd been putting in.

"It's my turn" she said pulling my boxers down. She sat me on the bed before kneeling in front of me. Without hesitation she took my cock into her mouth, licking the entire length of it from the balls to the head before going down on me with genuine relish. I don't know if one of her boyfriends had trained her or if she had picked up tips from the internet, but her technique was incredible. She knew just where to go, how much pressure to put and where to put it. I knew I would have no endurance. I'd been waiting for this moment for a year and her lips were so wet and hungry that within a few short minutes I was ready to blow. But I didn't want to go that way. Not the first time.

"I'm about to cum!" I warned her, tapping her shoulder and pulling my cock from her grip.

"Good" she laughed "that's sort of the point!"

"I want to take you. I want to be in you" I said. Landrie stopped laughing. I reached into my suitcase and pulled out a condom to suit up.

"You don't need that" she said. "I knew what was coming. I'm prepared. I went on the pill right after we got started trading off films."

Dear sweet hungry girl I thought. I twirled her around so that her legs fell off the bed and her feet landed on the floor. I gripped her ankles and raised them over her head. The tension would only heighten the sensations when I entered her. I got her to put her hands behind both knees and hold her own legs in place, then lowered my cock into her slit, rubbing the head up and down her sloppily wet lips until she again bucked down into me whenever the head tipped her clit.

"Please. Please put it in. Put it in. Please, now." She urged. I entered heaven's gate slowly and firmly and watched Landrie's eyes roll back into her head. I bent over her in a near racer's profile, picking up speed with my dick as her breasts rocked back and forth in liquid motion. I stood back up fully, my cock pushing up into her, tickling her g-spot on every stroke. Within seconds she was ready to pop again, but I wasn't. I wanted her to reach that spot, that desperation that would make her forget the rest of the world. So, I slowed, then sped, then slowed, then stopped until Landrie could stand it no more.

"FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK MEE, FUCK MEE, DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU DARE STOP, HARD, HARD, HARRDERRRRR!!!!" she screamed as her body levitated off the bed in a shrill, howling orgasm stronger than anything I had done with my tongue. I had reached my peak as well. I withdrew, taking my cock in hand, and exploded over her, cum jetting out so hard that the first shot landed on her cheek and trailed all the way down her body and several others reached her upper chest before finally playing out on her hairless pussy. I collapsed onto the bed next to her, panting as though I'd just finished a CX meet.

"Oh my God! Oh...my...God. You were absolutely fabulous" I said. I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and brought her face up to me, kissing her deeply and passionately. Both of us were spent. I retrieved a wash cloth and wiped both of us down, then pulled a bed cover over us and put her in the crook of my arm. We were asleep within minutes.

We awoke around 3;30. Plenty of sunlight left. We kissed and got dressed for the lake. I wore a typical set of trunks and Landrie took the task of dressing as another opportunity to show off. She emerged from the bathroom first with a conservative one-piece, and I gave it two big thumbs down. I gave a "so-so" rating to a standard looking yellow monokini, and when she emerged wearing a dark red string bikini with a Brazilian cut bottom that covered no more than a third of her firm buttocks, I gave two enthusiastic thumbs up. We very nearly didn't make it back out of the bedroom when I saw that number.

The lake was fabulous. Though it was early August, we had caught a good day and the temperature was only in the upper eighties. Fortunately, the weekenders hadn't arrived quite yet, so the water was smooth. Landrie had never water skied before, but we found a quiet cove to get her started. Her natural strength and gymnastics training made the work much easier. It normally takes about 15 to 20 pulls to get someone up for good, but Landrie was up in five. She was cautious at first, then moved with increasing ease. After she had skied for nearly an hour and tumbled in for the fourth time, she called it a day. I had her pull me slalom. We went down the middle of the lake to make sure she didn't have to do much in the way of turns. We ran nearly the whole lake, then pulled up into a nearby cove to sun and lay about. Oiling Landrie up was great fun and she showed the same sensitivity to my touch that she had exhibited in the bedroom earlier. Oiling her bum raised several interesting possibilities. We returned to the dock in our little cove just as the sun was setting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds