Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 08

"Mmmmm hmmm," I whispered, "like a log, when I wasn't being tempted into sex."

"Tempted? Should I have let you sleep?" she giggled.

"Not at all. That wasn't a complaint...just a statement of fact," I laughed kissing her back.

A knock on the door signalled Lizzie's presence.

"Knock, knock? Are you decent?" Lizzie called from the other side.

"Come in, honey," Becca replied. The door opened. Lizzie peeked in.

"As you may be able to smell, breakfast is well underway. Should be about five minutes," she smiled, looking at us warmly. "You are pretty cute together, I must admit. Am I bringing it in here, or are you joining Clay and I outside? It's a beautiful morning."

"We'll be out in a few," Becca smiled, kissing me again. Lizzie giggled, and left us, closing the door behind her. "The way things started yesterday, I wouldn't have thought we'd have a conversation like that for a decade or so. Thanks for fixing things with her."

"I told you...I didn't really do anything," I replied, watching her roll out of my arms, and the bed. Her near perfect ass wiggled as she headed for the bathroom. She stopped, and turned, wagging her boobs at me.

"Yeah, whatever. Like you didn't do anything last night, either," she winked, and spun away, disappearing around the corner.

She came out a minute later, hair brushed, wearing her new bathing suit, another Las Vegas purchase. It was a black maillot, cut high at the hips, and with a sexy keyhole neckline, trimmed in red piping. Her hair looked incredible against the black, which was slightly metallic looking. The suit had a built in bra, so her big tits formed a mouthwatering display of cleavage. It was definitely a 'wow' suit.

"Trying to cause a heart attack?" I laughed. "Your kids still think of you as Mom. You need to let them get used to the hot MILF version."

"You want me to wear the other one?" she asked as she slipped into her robe. She was referring to the spider web bikini she'd been wearing the day we met Milan.

"No. They're not ready for that one. I'm not sure I was ready for that one!" I laughed.

"Well get your ass moving. I'm starved, so I'll eat yours if you don't hustle," she smiled, and walked out.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, and headed for the bathroom myself.

By the time I joined everyone outside, breakfast was on the table. Lizzie had gone all out : bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, and even french toast. Coffee and orange juice to drink.

It was indeed a beautiful morning, with warm, bright sunshine, a gentle breeze, and birds chirping happily. Even better with four smiles at the table.

I know that single men often view a woman with children as having a strike against them. I suppose that's more likely to be the case with younger children, as your relationship becomes a group thing. With Becca's kids being grown and away from home, they were really more like well known house guests than children, but for this weekend at least, we were a family, and apparently a happy one.

I ate, well, a lot more than I should have, and was sitting back, fighting off a belch, when Becca stood up.

"Lizzie...thank you very much for breakfast. It was delicious." she smiled. I lost the battle, and burped. Everyone laughed. "See? He concurs with my opinion!"

She walked over to one of the lounges, and opened her robe, slipping it off slowly. The suit glistened in the sun.

"Wow, Mom," Lizzie gasped, "you're looking very fit. I'm jealous." She realized what she had said, similar to yesterday's conversation, and looked at me anxiously for a second. I smirked, and winked at her.

"Thank you, honey. I feel great," she giggled, and dove into the pool, to begin her morning laps.

You can say that again, I thought.

The rest of the weekend went swimmingly, no pun intended. When we all headed back to the airport on Sunday afternoon for their return flights, everybody got a hug.

Even me.

*****

Wedded bliss was exactly that. Blissful.

Yes, we were newlyweds. You'd expect newlyweds to get along well, as long as there was a bed nearby, and that part of the cliché was true. Despite this being Becca's second go around, she was often the instigator of romantic interludes. Hell, let's call a spade a spade : no matter what time of day, she was ready and eager to fuck.

I think it was about four months after the wedding, that I received my first surprise gift.

I came home from a client appointment to a very quiet house. That wasn't really unusual, as Becca liked to spend a lot of time outside, in and around the pool. That's where I found her.

"Hi honey," she smiled, looking up from her book as I approached. I bent to kiss her. "Everything go okay?"

"Yeah, all good. How was your day?" I asked.

"Well, funny you should ask," she smirked.

Oh, this should be good, I thought. Whenever she gets that cute look, the story is always interesting.

"I had my appointment early this afternoon, as you know..." she began.

Ah yes, I know. For the last couple of months, my responsibility for keeping her pussy free of hair by shaving her had been replaced by 'her appointment', at a local spa. I missed giving her freshly shaven flesh a test lick, which always resulted in a test fuck. Now I was greeted by a freshly waxed pussy, which she was equally eager to use on me. And...waxing did a better job.

"... and, it's getting much easier. I suppose I'm getting accustomed to having my pubes ripped out," she giggled. "Anyway, the aesthetician, whom I've met before, had just finished my treatment, and was checking for strays..." she smiled.

She had told me how they checked for missed hairs ; by physical contact, using their fingers. The thought of another woman caressing Becca's smooth mound always got my attention.

"...I was feeling particularly frisky," she continued. "You really got to me this morning..."

Right, this morning...when I ate her pussy for forty five minutes. I just felt like giving her a very good morning, and didn't even jump her after. It was all for her, and she was a gasping, sweaty mess when I finished. I have no idea how often she came. Let's just say several times.

"... and when she brushed past my clit, I couldn't help myself. I moaned, and asked her not to stop." She looked at me, a bit embarrassed. "Actually, I begged her not to stop. She shushed me, and told me how pretty my pussy was, while she stroked my skin."

I sat forward, eager to hear the rest. My dick was eager too.

"She rubbed my clit a few more times, then, um, well...she kissed it. Then licked it..."

I flashed back to Vegas, when Becca was writhing under Vanessa's tongue. Milan's, too.

"She kept at it. I was trying to be quiet, but she was getting me very juicy, and I wanted to cum so bad. She was standing beside the table, within reach, so I ran my hand up her leg. She widened her stance a bit, and grabbed my hand, pulling it up under her skirt, onto her pussy. She tugged her panties aside, and pressed my fingers against her smooth lips... "

I noticed that her hand had started rubbing circles over her clit, hidden as it was under her shorts. Her nipples were tenting her top, nicely, showing how much recounting the story was exciting her. It was certainly exciting me, as my cock was very stiff.

"Tell me the rest in the bedroom," I groaned, and took her hand, walking inside.

"Yes, well, about the bedroom..." she whispered, as I dragged her through the house toward our boudoir. I opened the door.

"I hope you don't mind," she giggled, "but I started without you."

There was a brunette in our bed, sleeping contentedly. Her hair was short, almost pixie-ish, and she looked quite pretty. Becca pulled me out into the hallway.

"We've been at it all afternoon," she whispered. "She's from Brazil. Her name's Morena."

"Wait...the person who does your Brazilian...is Brazilian?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too," she smiled. "She already knows about you, and I think she'll let you fuck her if you want, but she says she prefers girls. After our little get together in the treatment room, she wanted more, and I thought you'd like a taste of her, too, so...here we are."

I stared at her, amazed that this beautiful woman was my wife. She had told me often that she had no interest in being double teamed by two guys, but sharing me with another woman did hold her attention. She looked at me, and shrugged.

"When I'm bad, I'm better, you said. I'm just being bad. You like it?" she whispered, moving closer. She pressed her lips to mine. I tasted strange pussy. That sealed the deal. I nodded.

"Okay. I think it would be best if I woke her. Don't want to scare her, do we?"

I watched my wife walk into our bedroom, pulling her shirt off over her head. She slid her shorts down her legs, then knelt gently on the corner of the bed, slowly pulling the covers down, to expose Morena's body to my eyes for the first time.

She was lying on her side, facing the door, so I had a good view. The edge of the sheet slid lower until her breasts came into view. While considerably less voluminous than Becca's natural wonders, they looked quite nice, a perky pair of what I would guess were C-cups, with little pink nipples on top. The sheet slid further, dipping down over her tiny waist, then up over her hips. She caught the edge, and tried to pull it back up, grumbling something in Portuguese.

Becca stopped pulling, and crawled higher on the bed, kissing Morena's shoulder. Morena moaned, smiled, and rolled onto her back, letting Becca kiss her lips.

My wife was straddling our guest on all fours, and Morena slid lower, latching on to Becca's right nipple as she dangled her boobs temptingly. With her butt in the air like that, I knew what she was suggesting. I dropped my clothes quickly in the hall, and walked in quietly.

With my wife's large breasts in her face, I doubted Morena saw me, and I cautiously knelt behind Becca to avoid giving away my presence. My dick was like steel, and her pussy was dripping, both a consequence of the story and situation, so when I pushed between her thick lips, it slipped in easily.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Becca moaned. I hadn't fucked her this morning, so I suppose her pussy was ready to be stretched open again. Or, she might have been referring to Morena's lips on her nipples. Either way, this threesome was officially underway.

I stroked gently into her, holding her hips, while she groaned softly.

"Mmmmm, yes...fuck me, baby," she hissed. "Morena...meet my husband, Bobby. Bobby, meet Morena." Always the good hostess.

A pretty face, surrounded by a short shock of brown waves, peeked out around Becca's right side. She had huge brown eyes, and a delectably kissable, pouty pucker. She smiled.

"Nice to meet you," she purred, with only a slight accent. Her hand appeared on Becca's hip, and we shook hands, sort of. Pleasantries complete, she went back to work, suckling Becca's nipples eagerly.

"Oh shiiiiiiiit!" Becca groaned, quivering in my grasp. "You two are, uhn, oh fuck... Mmmmnnnnnaaaaaah! Yessss! YES!"

She shuddered, cumming hard, gasping for air as she did. Morena's hand appeared again, waving. I slapped her palm.

Morena grabbed my ass. At first, I thought she was encouraging me to fuck my wife harder, but then I realized she was wriggling lower on the bed, sliding down between my legs, until her face appeared, grinning up at me between strokes. I had a feeling I knew what was coming next.

Yup, that's it. A tongue, on my balls, and apparently on Becca's clit as well, based on the shriek she emitted.

"Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me harder, baby!" Becca gasped. Morena concentrated on my wife's clit, but her hand was fondling my swinging balls as well. I slammed my cock deeper and harder into her oozing cunt, pounding her furiously. Our combined efforts worked, and Becca came twice in quick succession, before collapsing, yanking her pussy off my dick as she fell forward.

I looked down, past my juice covered dick, into Morena's eyes, which were locked on the length of my shaft, hovering a few inches over her face. She smiled up at me.

"When your wife told me about you, I wasn't sure I wanted to do this," she said quietly. "I've been with men, of course, but I find women more satisfying. Now that I see this, though..." she grinned, easing up to suck my cock into her mouth. She licked it clean, and it felt wonderful.

I looked up at Becca, who was laying on her side, up by the pillows, watching Morena's tongue slither around on my dick. She was grinning at me.

"Fuck her," she silently mouthed at me, and rolled over, fishing in the bedside table. She came out with a string of condoms, tore one off, and waved it at me.

We don't use condoms, and hadn't with the girls in Vegas either. I could only assume she had thought this through well in advance, and that she felt we had rolled the dice often enough. Safety first. Fun a close second.

Morena finished her oral cleanup, and watched as Becca's hands appeared, rolling the rubber onto my rod. She moaned, and scuttled up the bed again, spreading her long, lean legs as soon as she was positioned.

"As I was saying...now that I see your cock, I want some. Fuck me, Bobby... but be gentle, please. It's been a while since I've had a dick, and I've never had one like yours."

I think Becca said something similar our first night. Okay, gentle you want, gentle you get.

Morena's pussy was also delightful bare, as you'd expect from someone who waxes vaginas for a living. It pouted open like an orchid, and was quite dewy. Becca guided my pole to Morena's vestibule, and I pressed in slowly.

Morena inhaled, her eyes wide, and put her hand on my chest. I held still, letting her snug crevice acclimate, until she nodded, letting me slide deeper. Another nod. Deeper still, until my balls rested against her perineum.

"Okay...wasn't sure my little kitty could take it, but she did. Go ahead. Fuck me. Easy, please?"

Becca nestled beside us, and began to nibble on Morena's cute, pink nipples as I started a slow rhythm of strokes into her very tight pussy.

"Oh meu Deus, isso é tão bom!" she moaned. My knowledge of Portuguese was, well, non existent. 'Deus' sounded like the word for God in many languages, and she wasn't asking me to stop, so I decided to take it as a compliment.

Her hand left my chest, and joined the other on my ass. She lifted her legs higher, and wrapped them around my waist.

"More! Harder!" she gasped, looking up into my eyes. "Kiss me," she begged, licking her perfect, plump lips.

I glanced at Becca. Kissing was intimate. She nodded.

I leaned down, and pressed my lips to hers. She speared my mouth with her tongue, and pulled me closer. The kiss continued, and I could feel her lips quivering as she neared her orgasm. I was glad she was close, because I was getting there myself.

She moaned, and pulled away, arching her back as the first wave hit.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screeched, and came. Her pussy grabbed my cock and tried to rip it off, as I continued to thrust into her. My own tingles began.

I pulled out, and skinned the rubber off quickly, fisting my dick desperately. Four sexy brown eyes watched the show, as I brought myself over the edge.

A rope of hot cum erupted from my cock, on a flat trajectory, and painted a wet, white stripe from her navel to neck. More followed, until her breasts were awash in translucent goo. I shook the last few drops onto her belly, and sat back on my haunches, breathing hard.

Becca smiled, and leaned over Morena, dragging her big tits through the puddles of semen. She then dangled them in Morena's face, and our new playmate licked those tall, thick nipples clean of my spunk. Becca went back several times, dipping her boobs in my cum, then offering them to Morena for service. Once the bulk of my load was gone, Becca just laid atop Morena, mashing their tits together, and kissing her.

Morena rolled them over, and returned to favour, letting Becca lick her breasts clean.

They were getting into it again, feasting on each other, so I left them on their own for a while, heading out to the pool. There was no rush. I had the impression that Morena would be visiting us often. If she truly did prefer women, well, Becca would be a hard act to follow. I'd get my chances to sample everything the tall Brazilian cutie had to offer.

***

I was resting by the pool, about an hour later, when I saw movement inside the house. I expected it to be Becca, but the nude form that walked out to join me had short brown hair. Her breasts had a nice jiggle to them as she approached, but it was her seemingly endless legs that really caught my eye.

"Am I disturbing you?" she asked politely. I said no, and gestured for her to sit.

As accustomed as I was to Becca's naked wanderings around the house, you'd think I would be immune to having a beautiful woman resting nude on the lounge next to me. Maybe you never get used to the good stuff.

We chatted a little. I tried to pay attention to her, watching her eyes as much as possible, but my gaze inevitably wandered, stealing glimpses of her boobs. They were, as I've said before, quite nice. I suppose if she didn't want me to look, she probably would have put some clothes on. She caught me peeking, and smiled.

"Sorry," I laughed. "I'm a man. We can't help it."

"Don't apologize," she giggled. "One...I'm naked. Two...it's your house, and three...I like it." She licked her lips again. "Your wife is having a nap, but I'm wide awake. Care for another round?"

"Actually, yes," I smiled. "I would like that."

"Me too," she grinned, and headed inside. "Back in a sec."

"Where you going?" I asked. She held up one finger, and kept walking. She returned in a few seconds, with a smile. She stopped in front of me, and handed me another condom.

"Since I mostly enjoy the company of women, I have no need for birth control pills," she said quietly. "Most men disappoint me awfully," she smiled, straddling my lap and taking a seat, facing me, with her arms around my neck, "but not you." She kissed me softly. "Your wife is a lucky woman."

We kissed for a while longer, then I grabbed her ass with both hands, and stood. Morena squealed, and held fast, while I turned us around and put her down on her back. Once she was stable, she opened her arms and legs wide.

"You're going to lick my pussy?" she giggled. "That's pretty confident, given how many people have been between my legs, that have a pussy. I like your style."

Did she just challenge me? Sounded like it. Well, I didn't profess to being a lesbian, but I knew my way around a pussy pretty well. No one had ever complained, and my wife loved it when I camped out between her legs. Why, just this morning... Ooooo, you're gonna get it, honey!

I gave her a furious tongue lashing. I admit, I was a little concerned early, because she wasn't making much noise, and I couldn't read her body reactions, but after a few minutes of stimulation, her breathing began to quiver. She was getting wetter, too. I concentrated on her clit, but noticed that she seemed to get more vocal when I spent time in the neighbourhood of her little pink, puckered asshole. I filed that information away.

I probed inside her pussy with my fingertips, listening for reactions, and got one as I reached well up inside her. I could just reach her spot, and put that in the file as well.

Morena's clit was much smaller than Becca's, and tucked much deeper into its hood, so the little bugger was a tough one to work with. I guess you could consider the whole process up to this point as exploratory. Now, it was go time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds