Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 08

I went after her little pink pearl, flicking the tip of my tongue across it rapidly, while I tickled the rim of her asshole playfully. I was happy to get an immediate response, as she gasped, then moaned softly. When I collected a bit of excess fluid from the lower edge of her juicy snatch and went back to her little starfish, I did more than tickle it, dipping my fingertip inside the tight ring. This elicited another moan, as her butt flexed around my intruding digit.

"Oh you wicked, wicked man," she breathed. "Please, continue."

Okay, let's try the other switch, I thought, and dipped my index finger into her pussy, shallow at first, then deeper. Her pussy had already taken my cock earlier, but for some reason, I still wanted to be very gentle. When I added the second finger, I could reach the target zone, and pressed firmly across the bumpy texture of her g-spot.

"Oh god," she hissed, "there you go!" Her hips bucked, and she tugged at her left nipple.

Of course, I had continued my assault on her clit unabated throughout, and now that I had my fingers inside her, she was reacting the way I had hoped. I don't know why it was so important to me that Morena cum from my oral ministrations, but it was. After all, she was just a guest. My wife always enjoyed the attention of my tongue, and never failed to reach a wet, screaming orgasm. It shouldn't have made any difference to me at all, but it did. Maybe I just hate to fail, at anything.

Morena was squirming now, and moaning in Portuguese again. Her pussy was awash in delicious secretions, as was my hand. Excess juices were running down her perineum, across her asshole. Perhaps it was time to try the other channel again.

I slipped my fingers out of her cunt, and slipped one into her tight ass.

"Oh, fuck... Yes! Deeper!" Morena directed. I pressed in, to the second knuckle. Bingo!

She groaned, and her body tensed, as it hit her. A low scream began deep inside her, and slowly built momentum, until it burst from her lips. A snarl of pleasure twisted her pretty features, and her pussy oozed syrupy juices that ran down to where my finger remained, planted firmly in her ass.

"Oh, my," she giggled, lifting her head to look at me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I smiled, gently extracting my finger. I did a little cleanup, licking all around both her holes, while she caught her breath. I sensed a presence, to our left, and looked over. So did Morena.

Becca was leaning against the frame of the sliding door, watching us, a smile on her face.

"Your husband just treated me to a wonderful orgasm," Morena said. "He licks very well, for a man, and he did cheat a little bit," she laughed, glancing at me and wiggling her finger, the way I had done in her butt. "I was hoping to use his cock again, now. If that's okay?"

"Go ahead," Becca giggled, walking over to join us. She was naked as well, and took a seat beside us, where she could watch. "Just don't break him."

"I'll be careful," Morena whispered, and sat up. I stood, and she peeled my shorts down my legs, allowing my cock to spring free. It was dripping pre-cum. "Mmmmm, yummy."

She swallowed my shaft, and bobbed her head a few times, stroking me with her hand as well. My cock couldn't get any harder, so this was just a bonus, and for someone who preferred to use those plump lips on another woman's pussy, she sucked cock pretty well.

Well, she critiqued my cunt licking skills, didn't she? It's only fair I share my opinion of her performance as a cocksucker.

Satisfied with her work, she tore open the condom package, and dressed my soldier for battle. She stood, and told me to sit.

When I sat down, I looked over at my wife. She had a wicked grin on her face, and two fingers gently probing her gaping pussy.

Morena straddled me, and lowered herself aboard. Her pussy opened wide and admitted my pole fully. She was in control, and this time she was eager to get things rocking. She wasted no time, bouncing energetically on my rod, with her hands on my shoulders. She was testing the strength of the lounge chair, slamming her cunt up and down on me. Her nice perky titties were quite active, bouncing wildly before my eyes. That bell was ringing again, so I corralled one of her yummy pink nipples, and went to town, suckling firmly.

She was emitting these little squeaks of joy with each stroke, and her pace was escalating, bordering on frenzied desperation. She may not fuck often, but she sure knew how to, and seemed to be enjoying herself.

I peered over at Becca again. Two fingers were ploughing into her pussy, and two more, on the other hand, were threatening to start a fire on her clit. Her eyes were locked on us, transfixed by my cock splitting Morena's cunt repeatedly.

Morena's head tilted skyward, and a rasping gurgle erupted, as she came. Her legs quivered, but kept cycling her body up and down throughout her orgasm. She brought herself off again, then once more, before her legs just couldn't function anymore. Her bones had reverted to a gelatinous consistency, apparently, as she melted in my grasp, breathing heavily. I held her, looking over her shoulder at my wife, who was cumming herself, bucking in her chair, legs splayed wide open, with fingers flying.

Morena gradually recovered, and sat up, with a dreamy smile.

"Okay, you are now officially my favourite man," she giggled, running her fingers through her hair. "Can I make you cum, to return the favour?"

"Certainly. Thank you," I replied.

"How would you like it?" she asked.

Hmmm... That's a good question.

Morena was on her knees, sucking her own juices off my rubber clad penis while I mulled the situation over. Then she ripped the condom off, and continued to bob her head in my lap. She was making the decision for me. Well, that was fine. It saved me from worrying about it.

I relaxed in my seat, and let her do her thing, feeling those beautiful lips sliding smoothly over my shaft. It was getting to me quickly, and my cauldron was coming to a boil. Her pretty eyes looked up at me, sensing that I was close. She gave me a few parting slurps then sat back. I stood.

Jerking furiously, I sprayed her face with goo. Her tongue flicked out a few times, collecting whatever cum was within reach, while I groaned through my climax.

A shriek signalled yet another orgasm from Becca, who was still watching.

The deck fell silent. I was sitting again, catching my breath, and my wife was resting, with her legs still spread wide, after her self inflicted joy. Only our guest was active, using her fingers to scrape my glaze into her mouth.

"Just think," Becca said softly, looking at me with a smile, "if my first husband had asked, I might have joined home with the other woman. But, he lied to me and kept secrets, so he's gone, now."

"Thank goodness," I smiled. "His loss is my gain. I Love You, Baby."

"I Love You too, honey."

So Becca and I began our life as a happily married couple...with the occasional guest participant...like Amanda, Beryl, Cassidy, Diana, Elaine, Fiona...

But that's another story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. For those of you who are fans of this series, thank you for your patience in waiting for me to wrap it up.

Still, there may be life in these characters yet, so let me know what your thoughts are. Perhaps they continue, under a new title?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds