Teresa Scalia: Barbara's Bawdy Beach Brawl

Kathy's spanks were increasing in frequency and force. She would administer four or five blows to one of Barbara's cheeks and then switch to the other. Of course the effect on Barbara's creamy white bottom was a definite change of tone. Her smooth white skin was soon a fiery shade of pink.

"Uh, uh, uh." Barbara grunted with each blow to her bottom. She looked at Jenna with pleading eyes. Jenna caressed her cheeks and again whispered in her ear.

"That's it sweetie, take it all in. Isn't it starting to feel good. Not only on your bottom but other places?" Jenna cooed.

Barbara made no verbal reply. She was starting to feel a tingling in her lower belly. Barbara had these feelings before when she was punished by Teresa and Michelle Smithson. She had never acted on them. But now she was being encouraged by someone she thought might be sympathetic to her. Barbara began to give in. She arched her back presenting her ass to Kathy. Barbara tried to open her legs, but the bikini bottoms at her knees prevented this. Kathy was quick to note Barbara's posture change. She ceased the spanking. Barbara gave a huge sigh of relief and looked at Jenna.

"It isn't over is it?" Barbara asked.

"Do you want it to be sweetie? Jenna replied.

"No" Barbara whispered as she dropped her head.

Jenna looked at Kathy. "She's ready to go a little farther."

Kathy nodded in acknowledgment. She pulled Barbara's bottoms out from under her knees and down over her lower legs and feet. She gave the polka dot bottoms a toss over her shoulder. Unencumbered, Barbara instantly spread her knees and arched her back. Again she turned her head to look back at Kathy. Kathy made a kissing motion with her mouth toward Barbara and then resumed the spanking.

Barbara dropped her head and again grunted with every blow to her cherry red tush. Jenna put a hand under Barbara's chin and gently raised her face.

"You're doing so well." Jenna complemented. Jenna then pressed her lips to Barbara's. Barbara responded by opening her mouth and allowing Jenna's tongue to enter. The two kissed passionately while Kathy rained down spanks on Barbara's butt. Jenna held Barbara's face with her left hand and continued kissing her while her right hand stealthily moved over her back following the string of her bikini top. Her fingers found the bow knot that secured the top and deftly began pulling the string. The knot opened and the strings fell to either side. Between Jenna's passionate kissing and the growing arousal she was feeling from Kathy's punishment of her derrière, Barbara had no idea that her bikini top was being removed. Jenna's right hand found the strap of the top and let it fall over Barbara's shoulder. Now uncovered, Jenna cupped Barbara's left breast. At Jenna's touch, Barbara broke off the kiss.

"Oooooooo." Barbara moaned as she felt her breast being caressed. Jenna gently took Barbara's stiffening nipple between her thumb and index finger and slowly kneaded it. Barbara was giving in to all her feelings and Jenna was a master at reading the signs. Kathy continued her ministrations to Barbara's abused bottom. Barbara was now thrusting her pelvis with each spank. Truth be told Kathy was beginning to tire and her right hand had done yeoman's work. Kathy was experiencing some arousal of her own. It was obvious her nipples were straining against the fabric of her bikini top. She loved the feel of Barbara's butt as she punished her round cheeks. Kathy also was turned on by the fact she had bested the older woman and had made her submit. Kathy looked to Jenna.

"Kathy if you want a break, I'll take it from here."

Kathy knew exactly what Jenna meant. "She's all yours Jenna. I'm going to take a walk in the woods. I'll be back in little while."

Kathy gave Barbara's smoldering bottom a gentle pat and walked away from the pair. Kathy didn't go far. She knew what Jenna was up to and wanted a ringside seat. She took a spot just inside the tree line, but close enough to witness all the action.

Barbara was still over the cooler with her smoldering bottom high in the air. Her hands quickly went back to her punished bottom for some soothing rubs. Jenna stood up guiding Barbara to a kneeling position. Jenna sat down on the cooler. Barbara looked up at her with a few tears in her eyes and a definite flush to her face. Jenna slipped Barbara's bikini top completely off. She was delighted with Barbara's firm perky breasts complete with quarter sized pink areolas and pencil eraser nipples. Of course Barbara's state of arousal had caused her nipples to be at their most erect. Jenna cupped Barbara's face once again and passionately kissed her. Barbara's head fell back as Jenna pressed her mouth to Barbara's. Jenna broke off the kiss and stood up. She moved the cooler off the blanket to make room for them to lie down. Jenna guided Barbara to her back. She kissed her mouth once again and then her neck. With light kisses Jenna worked her way down to Barbara's breast. She made dainty kisses around Barbara's left nipple then flicked it with her tongue. Taking the rock hard nipple in her mouth Jenna gently suckled.

Barbara was beginning to lose control of her self. She thrust her chest upward when Jenna took the nipple in her mouth and she was continuing her pelvic thrusts. While sucking on Barbara's nipple, Jenna's right hand was beginning to roam. Her fingertips traced over Barbara's belly and past her navel. Sensing a small growth of pubic hair, Jenna knew she was close to her target. Jenna's fingers found the folds of Barbara's pussy. Her middle finger slip between the lips and was greeted with an abundant wetness. Jenna began a slow, rhythmic massage of Barbara's pussy. Barbara was now completely lost in her reverie. At Jenna's first touch Barbara opened her legs wide. Jenna released Barbara's left nipple from her mouth and once again fervently kissed her. Barbara's hands, which had been on Jenna's shoulders, now cradled her head. Jenna again kissed her way from Barbara's mouth down over her neck and found the nipple of her right breast. Flicking the hard nipple with her tongue, Jenna suckled. Barbara's hands traveled from Jenna's head to her shoulders and down her sides with a stroking motion. Jenna was doing some stroking of her own with her attention to Barbara's increasingly damp pussy.

Jenna released Barbara's nipple with a popping sound and knelt beside Barbara. Barbara's right hand was resting on Jenna's hip. Barbara raised her hand and slid her fingers under the cup of Jenna's bright blue bikini top. Her fingers found Jenna's hard nipple and gently tweaked it. Barbara then placed both hands on Jenna shoulders and pulled her close. This time Barbara initiated the kissing. As she kissed the younger woman, Barbara found the tie to Jenna's top across her back. She released the knot then searched for the tie at the back of Jenna's neck. Barbara pulled the string of that tie and Jenna's top was released. Barbara then broke off the kiss and gently pushed Jenna away from her. As Jenna moved back her top fell off revealing her small, but very firm breasts. Barbara gazed at what could best be described as Jenna's very small, dark brown, Hershey kiss nipples. Barbara cupped both breasts and caressed Jenna's nipples. Jenna had a slight flinch when Barbara first touched her very sensitive breasts. It was now Jenna's turn to become aroused. Jenna flushed and her breathing increased in tempo. As her arousal grew so did the intensity of the petting she was giving to Barbara's pussy.

Barbara laid back as she endured Jenna's petting. Barbara pulled her knees back and spread them wide with her feet flat on the blanket giving Jenna full access. Her left hand gripped the blanket tightly while her right hand slipped from Jenna's waist down to her bottom. Barbara rhythmically squeezed Jenna's firm derrière. Barbara's breathing was rapid and she was getting very close to an orgasm. A sly smile crossed Jenna's face as she witnessed the effects she was having on the very responsive soccer mom. And she was enjoying Barbara's massage of her butt. Jenna increased the tempo of her petting and slipped a finger into Barbara's dripping slit.

"Oh God!" Barbara moaned as she felt Jenna enter her. Barbara's hips bucked in time with Jenna's strokes. Suddenly Jenna stopped. Barbara's hands flew to hold Jenna's hand on her pussy.

"Not just yet, sweetie. We'll get there, trust me." Jenna assured Barbara. "Now turn over on your tummy like a good girl." Jenna placed her hands on Barbara's hips to guide her. When Barbara was in position Jenna moved behind her keeping her hands on Barbara's hips. Jenna wanted to take in the full view of Barbara's round bottom. The tan lines on Barbara's ass were still definitive, but the white areas were still cherry red and a faint outline of a handprint could be seen on the right cheek. Undoubtedly the last spank delivered by Kathy. Jenna soothingly rubbed her hands over Barbara's inflamed bottom.

"Oh honey you do have a sweet bottom. So firm and round. And for the moment so red."

Barbara again moaned softly. Jenna then administered some light kisses to Barbara's red cheeks. Barbara reacted by raising her hips and spreading her knees. Jenna kissed her way over the sphere of Barbara's ass working her way to her upper thighs. Alternately kissing each thigh, Jenna centered on her target. Lightly kissing the labia, Jenna then began to use her tongue. With one hand on each of Barbara's cheeks, Jenna began licking Barbara in earnest. Up one side and down the other Jenna tongued Barbara. Jenna split Barbara's labia with her tongue and then found her clit. Barbara moaned loudly and took a hard grip on the blanket. She pushed her hips back into Jenna's face. Jenna's tongue was rapidly flicking Barbara's sensitive area. Barbara's bucking hips suddenly stopped and her entire body became rigid. Bursting forth with a primal grunt and falling forward flat on the blanket Barbara announced the arrival of her orgasm. Jenna had a smile of satisfaction as she looked at the vanquished Barbara Anderson panting for air completely limp on the beach blanket. Her body quivering and her red bottom sporting some newly arrived goose pimples.

Jenna bent over and planted a kiss on each of Barbara's buttocks. Barbara slowly turned over and raised to a sitting position. She reached out and put her hand on Jenna's neck and drew her close. Barbara kissed Jenna fervently. Jenna stretched out next to Barbara on the blanket. Barbara kissed Jenna's mouth one more time then broke off to explore new territory. Barbara was fascinated with Jenna's tiny nipples. Her mouth soon found them. Jenna gasped as Barbara's tongue swirled around the tiny rock-hard bud. Barbara gave a quick lick and suck to Jenna's other nipple and then proceeded to more serious matters. Acting very directly, Barbara positioned herself between Jenna's legs. Barbara first pulled the string at Jenna's right hip then repeated the process at her left hip. She then delicately lowered the front panel by the strings revealing Jenna's pubic area. With one hand on the inside of each knee, Barbara spread Jenna's legs and got her first view of the young dancer's clean-shaven pubic area. Forgoing any preliminary thigh kissing, Barbara dove right in. She spread Jenna's labia with her left hand and commenced some serious pussy eating.

"Oh my, my sweetie. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've done this before." Jenna whispered.

What Jenna didn't know was that Barbara had indeed acquired some experience with the art of cunnilingus. Her single previous encounter was with Teresa Scalia at the Community Theater. A total set up courtesy of Roxanne Starr.

Barbara continued working her tongue on Jenna's increasingly wet pussy. With her labia spread, Jenna's clit was exposed and Barbara went to work on it.

All the while Kathy Benson was enjoying the show from a good vantage point. She watched with great interest as Jenna and Barbara switched positions. Jenna on her back, propped up on her elbows with her knees up and spread wide. And Barbara on hands and knees with her still glowing red bottom high in the air and her face buried in Jenna's crotch. Kathy's right hand was down the front of her bikini bottoms doing some self pleasuring. Kathy was not a lesbian and probably not even a switch hitter, although Jenna tried her best to recruit her while they were in college. Kathy did enjoy watching Jenna's masterful work and it was a source of erotic pleasure for her.

Feverishly working her tongue on Jenna's bud, Barbara had an idea. She recalled a technique that her husband had used during one of their more steamy sexual encounters. Barbara's right hand had been resting on the inside of Jenna's thigh. Briefly stopping the tongue lashing she was giving Jenna, Barbara lubricated her middle finger with her mouth. She then went back to licking Jenna's clit while slowly working her finger into her pussy. Barbara's finger worked back and forth in Jenna's pussy searching for something.

"Oh sweet Jesus you found it!" Jenna cried out as Barbara's middle finger located the G spot. Jenna's hips bucked as Barbara increased the intensity of her oral attentions as well as her massage of Jenna's special area. After a mere 20 seconds Jenna went flat on her back tightly gripping the blanket.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Jenna groaned as her hips bucked wildly against Barbara's face. Barbara knew Jenna had climaxed. However she did not stop her attentions to Jenna's private area. She soon had Jenna on the way to another earth shattering orgasm. Jenna's hips bucked wildly and Barbara had to bring her back to earth with her left arm over Jenna's hips.

"Okay, okay, okay, please that's enough!" Jenna demanded as she somewhat forcefully pushed Barbara's face away from her crotch. Barbara was pleased with the work she had done and she betrayed her feelings with a slight smile. She moved from between Jenna's legs and lay next to her. Sweet kisses from both women to each other followed with a bit of cuddling.

"Mrs. Anderson you are full of surprises." Jenna said coyly.

"I just thought I should repay the favor, quid pro quo so to speak or more properly tit-for-tat." Barbara replied.

"Well you certainly accomplished that." Jenna said. "By the way how's that luscious bottom of yours doing?"

Barbara rolled to her side and looked back over her shoulder to survey her punished derrière. The untanned areas of her butt were still glowing and there was still some red tinge on the tanned areas that Kathy had applied some spanks.

"I'm still feeling the effects from what Kathy did. I suppose I'll have to be especially careful when I sit." Barbara said.

"Poor, poor sweetie. Let me see if I can help." said Jenna very sympathetically.

Jenna sincerely wanted to soothe Barbara's assaulted bottom. She also had an ulterior motive. She loved the blonde soccer mom's round bottom and wanted one more opportunity at it.

"Turn over sweetie on hands and knees." Jenna directed.

Barbara wondered what she was up to, but at this point in the game she was up for anything. Barbara rolled onto her tummy and assumed the position Jenna requested.

Jenna began by gently caressing Barbara's ass. One hand on each cheek she worked from the top of the tan line down over the round hemispheres to the gluteal fold. Up and down Jenna slowly and sensually massaged Barbara's firm butt. Barbara was slowly feeling another round of arousal building. She looked back and caught Jenna's eye.

"Do you like this sweetie?"

"Yes, yes it's wonderful."

Jenna smiled with satisfaction and decided to up the ante. Her fingers began to explore deeper in the space between Barbara's cheeks. Jenna was working her thumbs deeper and deeper into the cleavage of Barbara's derrière.

Barbara let out a huge sigh and dropped from her hands to her elbows, pushing her ass even higher. Jenna took this as a sign to proceed further. She started licking Barbara's pussy from her clit to the opposite end. With each lick she strayed a little further from the pussy upward towards Barbara's anus. Spreading wide Barbara's butt cheeks with her hands, Jenna's tongue began its assault on the soccer mom's puckered rosebud.

"Oh shit, shit, shit! What are you doing? Barbara said as she looked back at Jenna.

"Something you'll really enjoy my dear. Now reach back with both hands and pull your bottom open for me."

Barbour did as commanded. She went down to one shoulder and moved her hands to her bottom. With one hand clenching each cheek, Barbara spread her ass.

"Delightful" Jenna whispered.

Jenna rested her hands atop Barbara's and continued her oral stimulation. Barbara was beginning to build toward something as her increasing moans verified. Sensing that Barbara was ready for the coup de grace, Jenna licked her right thumb and began intensely licking and sucking on Barbara's clit. Jenna stealthily worked her thumb to Barbara's rosebud. With a gentle circling motion, Jenna found the opening.

"Oh Jesus, oh Christ, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" cried Barbara as the intense orgasmic waves came over her. Barbara's arms slipped off her ass and slapped the beach blanket hard. She nearly fell forward, but Jenna held her in her place with a hand on her hip.

Jenna knew she had achieved her goal when she felt Barbara's sphincter contract several times on her thumb as she came. Jenna gave Barbara's clit a final flick of the tongue and slowly extracted her thumb. Barbara laid down flat on her stomach trying to catch her breath. Jenna bent over and gave each of Barbara's butt cheeks a light kiss. She then laid on her side next to the completely exhausted blonde housewife.

Propping her head up with her arm while laying on her side, Jenna inquired of Barbara "Did you like that?"

Barbara turned her head and looked at the caramel skinned dancer. She was still breathing hard and her face was intensely blushed.

"I have never had an experience like that in my life." Barbara reached over to Jenna and pulled her in for a long kiss.

Breaking off the kiss, Jenna gently stroked Barbara's cheek the back of her hand. "That's good sweetie." Looking towards the tree line at the edge of the beach Jenna called out. "Hey Kathy, have you seen enough?"

"I should say I certainly have." Kathy called back as she walked out from between the trees.

"You don't mean she's been watching us?" Barbara asked Jenna incredulously.

"Oh I'm sure she has the entire time. Now Kathy isn't one, shall we say, to be an active participant. But she does enjoy watching." Jenna explained with a gleam in her eye.

Barbara couldn't believe it. She sat up and covered her face with her hands. "First she beats me in a fight, then strips me and spanks me. And if that isn't enough she watches while I open myself up to another woman." Barbara thought.

Kathy approached the two lovers and Jenna made an observation.

"Sweetie, look at me."

Barbara lowered her hands and looked Jenna in the eye. Her face was now even more flushed than before. Not caused by her encounter with Jenna, caused by her almost complete humiliation.

"Look at the front of Kathy's bikini bottom." Jenna said with a giggle.

Kathy was now only a few steps away and Barbara did as Jenna asked. What she saw and what Jenna saw was a rather large wet spot centered on Kathy Benson's blaze orange crotch.

"Why Ms. Benson, I do believe you did enjoy yourself back there in the trees." Jenna teased.

"I suppose I did, what do you mean?" Kathy replied.

"Oh well, perhaps you should check your attire." Jenna said nonchalantly.

"What about my attire?" Kathy asked as she looked down on herself. She immediately saw the wet spot Jenna had been referring to. "Oh shit!" Kathy exclaimed as she quickly covered the front of her crotch with her hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds