Teresa Scalia: Barbara's Bawdy Beach Brawl

Jenna laughed as she retrieved her bikini and put it back on.

"Kathy I think it's time we got out of here. What do you think?"

"I agree. Our work here is finished." Kathy stepped closer to Barbara was still sitting on the blanket. "Mrs. Anderson it's been a pleasure blistering your ass. An even greater pleasure was watching you get the works from my dear friend Jenna. I had no idea a housewife could be so responsive."

Kathy gave Barbara the most condescending pat on the head and walked towards the water and her jet ski. Barbara jerked her head away from Kathy's touch.

"Well Mrs. Anderson this is where we part company. I did so enjoy meeting you and I think you had a fulfilling time as well. If you want to play again sometime, you can find me at the Gentleman's Club."

With that Jenna roughly took Barbara's face in her hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. Breaking the kiss Jenna said "Take good care of your sweet ass."

Barbara watched Jenna walk away with a hip swinging confident gait. Both girls pushed their machines off the beach and started the engines. Jenna gave Barbara a farewell wave and they both roared out of the Cove and into the main body of the lake.

Barbara laid back on her blanket and mentally went through the events of the day. She certainly had experienced things she had never felt before. She had given in to urges she had suppressed for a number of years. As she lay in the warm sun Barbara traced her body with her fingertips. She lightly touched her nipples and belly. Hesitating for a second she cupped her crotch. The warmth of the sun combined with the afterglow of her session with Jenna caused Barbara to completely relax and she slipped into a deep sleep. Barbara dozed for nearly 45 min. when her rest was interrupted by some low-frequency sounds. She slowly came awake. Rubbing her eyes Barbara looked around for the source of the sound. It was the engine sound of a large pontoon boat entering the Cove. Barbara sat up to get a better view when she realized that the pontoon boat that was nearly to the beach was owned by the Scalias.

"Oh no! What are they doing here." Barbara thought. Barbara began to stand when she made a critical observation. She was still naked.

"God, I've got to find my suit. Where the hell did it end up?" Barbara began a frantic search for the green polkadot ensemble. She quickly found the top and slipped it on securing the tie in the back. But she couldn't find the bottoms. Barbara picked up the blanket and shook it out but found nothing. She picked up the picnic basket and looked under it, again with no success. Her last hope was the cooler. Grabbing the handle she pulled the cooler a couple feet over the sand and found her bikini bottoms. With great haste Barbara shook the sand out of the bottoms. She quickly poked her feet through the leg openings and pulled the bottoms up over her thighs. Barbara jumped when the fabric rubbed her still glowing butt. She gingerly managed to get the bottoms up and over and in proper position.

Dominic Scalia was at the helm of the pontoon boat. Of course accompanying him was his wife Teresa and their guest for a day of boating the strawberry blond middle school principal Michelle Smithson.

"There's somebody on the beach." Teresa told Dominic. "I would've imagined we'd be by ourselves. But how did they get here there aren't any other boats on the beach.

Michelle was at the bow of the pontoon boat and was observing the scrambling activity on the beach. As they drew closer Michelle recognized the scurrying figure.

"Teresa, come here." Michelle requested. She wanted Teresa away from her husband when she gave her the news. "Look at that blond over there. Think you can tell me who she is?" Michelle said slyly.

Teresa took a good long look. She turned to Michelle with an evil grin. "I do believe that is our good friend Mrs. Barbara Anderson. All alone on the beach."

Michelle returned Teresa's grin with one of her own and equally wicked. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Oh I always have a few ideas in mind when it comes to Blondie Barbie."

Dominic skillfully beached the pontoon boat about 50 yards from Barbara. Teresa and Michelle disembarked quickly and immediately started towards Barbara.

"Michelle and I are going to take a walk. See you after while."

"Okay fine, that looks like Barbara Anderson over there. I hope you're just going to go over and say hello and nothing else Teresa." Dominic said with more than a touch of authority in his voice.

"Yes Dominic that's all were going to do is say hello." Teresa replied. Of course if she got the chance that statement would turn out to be a boldface lie.

Barbara could see the two women coming down the beach toward her. Teresa in a black two-piece bathing suit. Michelle was wearing a loud hot pink bikini. Neither woman was wearing a cover-up. Barbara was really beginning to worry. Her two biggest enemies were approaching and she had absolutely no help in sight. She also knew that given the previous events of the day, there was no way she could endure any punishment at the hands of Teresa and Michelle. Barbara thought that one-on-one she could possibly hold her own but with the two of them ganging up on her she was doomed. Barbara made a show of straightening up her area. She shook the sand off the blanket and arranged the picnic basket and cooler. She went to sit in one of the chairs, but when her bottom met the plastic of the seat she rapidly returned to standing. Barbara rubbed her still smoldering bottom.

"Hello Barbara, lovely day isn't? Seems strange you're here all by yourself." Teresa commented.

Barbara swiftly put her hands to her side and ceased rubbing her throbbing butt. She did want Teresa and Michelle have any clue that she was suffering some distress.

"I'm here with Mark. He should be back in a minute." Barbara replied.

Taking an aggressive step forward Michelle Smithson thrust out her chest. "You know Mrs. Anderson, I felt it was my duty to tell Teresa all about how you shanghaied her dress at the magic show. That was a very bad thing to do."

"I didn't shanghai anything Michelle." Barbara said.

"So you deny that you held on Teresa's dress when I wanted to return to her while she was on that stage?" Michelle asked.

"Yes Barbie I'd like to hear your answer." said Teresa.

Barbara was now in serious hot water. It was common knowledge she had intercepted Teresa's dress when Kathy Benson divested her of it leaving Teresa standing on stage in her bra and panties. Michelle had tried to get it from Barbara, but Barbara held fast the dress. She was having too much fun watching Teresa being humiliated by the younger stripper.

"Yes I did have your dress and I did return it to you. Why are you mad at me? It was Kathy Benson that pulled your dress off. I'd say you made a serious strategic blunder wearing a dress that had a collar to hem zipper. Or do you always base your fashion selections on easy access?"

"Say what you want Blondie. I have much more faith in what Michelle has told me than any lame excuse you come up with." Teresa retorted. "And I think it's time that I returned the favor."

Barbara's mind was racing "They are going to start something with me. I don't know what I can do. There's no place to run to. I doubt if I can rely on Dominic to protect me."

Barbara took a defensive posture and prepared to meet her foes. Both Michelle and Teresa took a step towards Barbara when they heard a loud engine roar. Mark Anderson came roaring into the cove. Throttling back just before the bow met the sand, Mark adroitly beached his craft. Mark jumped off the bow and approached the three women.

"Well good afternoon ladies. How are you this fine day? Mark said trying to make conversation and completely unaware of what was about to happen to his wife.

"We're just having a lovely time. Aren't we Teresa?" Michelle said to Mark.

"Yes we are. And we were going to include your lovely wife in our fun." Teresa said sweetly.

Barbara took full advantage of the opportunity that was offered. She quickly gathered her things. Shaking out the beach blanket and folding it. She stacked the chairs and carry them to the bow of their boat. Mark was puzzled.

"What are you doing? Do you want to leave now? Mark inquired.

"Yes I've got enough sun for today and I'd like to go home."

"I'd like to stay a little longer and maybe take Dominic out for a run."

Barbara walked up to Mark and with her face a few inches from his she said through clenched teeth "I want to leave now. Please."

This time Mark Anderson got the message. Their items were quickly loaded. Teresa and Michelle were making some observations on Barbara's physical appearance and behavior in general while she and Mark stowed their gear. They were especially fixated on Barbara's derrière.

Mark pushed the boat off the sand and climbed over the bow to the cockpit. "Some other time perhaps." he called out to Teresa and Michelle.

Teresa called back "Oh we can barely wait for the next time. Can't we Michelle?"

"We look forward to it. I hope it's very soon."

The true meaning of these statements were not lost on Barbara. She knew what those two really meant and would have to be on her guard. Mark turned the boat to open water and throttled up. Barbara looked back at her two foes from the departing boat. Seeing Barbara looking back at them, both Michelle and Teresa gave her a mocking wave. Barbara swiftly turned around and faced forward.

As the Anderson's cigarette boat motored out of sight, Teresa pondered a few things.

"Michelle, did you notice something a little strange about Barbara?"

"Well she certainly was nervous. But I think there is something else. She was really scrambling around when we first came into the cove. I would almost guess that she was either topless or completely nude."

Teresa thought for a moment then said "I think you're onto something there. But there were other things. Did you notice her hair? It was really out of sorts. And her face. I swear she was blushing. I'm sure it wasn't the effects of the sun, but a blush."

"There was one other thing. I don't know if you noticed it or not. I'm almost embarrassed to mention this. But when she had her back to us did you see how red the skin of her ass was that wasn't covered by her bottoms?" Michelle observed.

"Yes, exactly! I saw the same thing. Makes me wonder what's been going on with her today. She's here by herself and her husband is off running his boat up and down the lake. We didn't see any other boats just those two girls on the jet skis. We didn't get that close to them, but the one in the orange suit looked familiar."

"Yes she did look familiar." Michelle thought for a moment then the hundred watt light bulb lit up. "Teresa do you know who that was in the orange bikini? I'm almost sure it was that little bitch Kathy Benson."

"My God Michelle I think you're right. Do you suppose Kathy and her friend caught Barbara all alone on this beach? If they did I would have loved to see what went on."

"Ha, ha I bet that's what happened. That would explain how she looked. And it would also explain why she wanted to beat feet out of here when her husband showed up. There was more going on than her being afraid of us."

"The feeling I'm getting is that our lovely Ms. Barbara did get ambushed. And I think Kathy and her compadre did apply some punishment. But I still get the feeling, and this is pure speculation, that Barbie got more than just a tail warming." Teresa postulated.

"Well Teresa my dear, we'll just have to ask Mrs. Anderson about her day at the beach the next time we meet. I'm sure it will be most interesting."

"Michelle that will be a most interesting conversation. The question is when will we have that conversation?"

At that statement both ladies had a hearty and very wicked laugh. They linked arms and walked back to the pontoon boat to enjoy their day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds