Tex and Tamara Ch. 02

Tamara smiled and said, "Sure I would."

"I have an idea, why don't you ask Tex if he would like to join us. After all, it will be his last time too,"

She thought it over while she walked downstairs to the platform.

"OK, I'll ask him, but he'll probably say no,"

"That's fine, he can always watch,"

Tamara laughed as they finished their good byes and hung up.

Tex was hanging some water colors he had painted on his wall when his phone rang.

"Yeah?"

"Hi honey. I was wondering if you could come with me to the doctor tomorrow?"

"Sure, how 'bout I meet you outside the hospital?"

"Great, and another thing. Lola wants to get together for a 'last time' before I have the surgery, and she wanted you to join us,"

Tex thought for a while. He adjusted one of the paintings and considered what he knew. Lola and Tamara had an on and off relationship in the years before he met Tamara. They were basicly 'fuck buddies'. As far as he knew Sandra didn't know about this special friendship. He only knew because Tamara told him. Lola was a good looking woman and if Tamara wanted to have one last rumble with her, Tex had nothing against it, but joining in was not something he would feel comfortable doing. He had more than enough cock with Tamara's and in any case he wasn't into it. Tex was a top and not a bottom when it came to sex.

"I have nothing against it, but don't expect me to suck her cock or let her fuck me,"

Tamara laughed, "Don't worry, she knows your tastes."

They agreed upon a time to meet the next day and hung up.

***

The following day Tex found Tamara leaning against the wall at the entrance to the hospital. She was wearing a simple yellow dress and sandals. She had a bottle of water in her hand that she sipped at nervously.

"Hi, baby. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"OK, I guess, a bit nervous, but I suppose that's normal?"

He entwined her arm in his and they went inside.

"So, Tamara you have decided?"

"Yes Dr. Carlsson, I have,"

"What do you think, Tex?"

"I think it's great. I'll totally support her in any decision she makes about this,"

"Good, well I have an opening on Monday, would that be OK?"

Tamara leaned back in her chair, and sighed, "So soon?"

"Yes, the next available date is in... two months," the Doctor said as he flipped through the pages in his calendar.

"OK, Monday it is,"

Dr. Carlsson spent the next half an hour going over the surgery and the post surgical issues she would need to know about. Tamara asked several questions and Tex did too.

When they were back outside, they decided to go for lunch. Tex picked a Deli around the corner and while he ordered, Tamara called Lola to tell her the big news. They decided that they should get together that same evening since it was Friday. It would give Tamara two days to relax and be with Tex before Monday morning.

When she had hung up, Tex took her hands in his, "I think you are doing something very brave, and I am so proud of you. I know you are scarifying all your savings and I'm sorry I can't help you out with the cost darling."

"Don't worry, baby. I'm doing this for us, and I can always save more money for the house. But I wondered if you would seriously consider taking a normal job, just until you break through as an artist?"

Tex smiled back at her, "I'm already way ahead of you baby. I'll be starting work next Friday at an Ad agency."

Tamara almost laughed, "Oh That's fantastic, I'm so proud of you!"

When the food arrived, they ate in silence for a while and the Tamara said, "Are you ready for Lola?"

"I thought you told her I would only be watching, or maybe not even that?"

"Sure, but she can be very persuasive, you know,"

"The only cock I like is yours, and you know it!"

'Thank you, but I'm warning you, don't be surprised if she comes on to you, and if you feel like joining in, you have my blessing,"

"Thank you baby,"

***

Lola arrived promptly at seven, dressed for success. She was wearing a white mini skirt and a black top that showed off enough cleavage that Tamara had to nudge Tex when she saw he was staring. He had only met her once or twice, and only for brief moments. Now when she was standing just a few feet from him, he realized she was a very good looking woman. She was shorter than Tamara, but had a sexuality around her that would make any man want her.

Tamara had made a chicken salad and they sat down to eat. They told her about the meeting with the doctor and Lola had several questions. After they had finished eating Tamara did the dishes, leaving Lola and Tex at the table.

"Tell me Tex, will you miss her cock?"

He drank some of his wine, "Maybe, I'm not sure. After all, I fell in love with Tamara, not with her dick."

Lola nodded slowly, and said, "Good point, but still... you see, I think straight men that date or sleep with a pre-op transsexual have a secret fascination with cocks. It's like they wanted to try one, but they don't want to be with a gay man, that would be accepting they were at least bisexual or god forbid homosexual."

Tex now thought for a minute, "You have a good point, but to be homosexual or at least bisexual the guy would have to feel some kind of sexual attraction to a man. I don't, if I see a naked guy I don't get excited. When I saw Tamara naked that first time, I did. It's hard to explain, I guess."

Lola filled her glass and then poured some for Tex. She put the bottle down, and said, "What about me Tex, do I turn you on?"

Tex wasn't ready for the question, and to give him time to think he laughed. "Well Lola... you are a very good looking, and I would even say sexy, woman... but that doesn't mean I would fall in love with you."

"Mmhm, what about just fucking me?"

"I heard that," said Tamara from the kitchen.

"It's OK honey, I think Lola is trying to seduce me," Tex said.

The three of them laughed and when they stopped Lola leaned over the table, "Seriously, would you fuck me? You know Tamara wouldn't hold it against you?"

Yes, I would, thought Tex. He already had a hard on, and there was no denying that Lola turned him on. She was the slutty girlfriend type, to Tamara's 'girl next door' type.

"Yeah, I would fuck you,"

"All right! Let's get it on!" she exclaimed.

She got up and walked around the table to where Tex was sitting. She knelt before him and then opened his jeans. It took her all of three seconds to pull out his cock and begin to suck it. She was much more aggressive than Tamara and Tex liked the change of pace. Her head bobbed up and down and when she took him deep down her throat she groaned.

As Tamara came out of the kitchen and saw them, she quipped, "Wow, that was quick. I thought she would hold back until at least after the coffee!"

Tex looked up at her, "sorry, but she just... came at me."

"No problem, that's why we got together tonight after all."

Tamara took off her clothes and hung them over one of the chairs at the table. Then she knelt behind Lola and began to undress her. She pulled up the top and released her bra and when Tex saw her boobs he sighed with pleasure. They were bigger than Tamara's and had large brown nipples. While Lola kept on sucking him, Tamara reached for Lola's cock and began to stroke it.

Tex leaned forward a bit to take a look, and when he saw the size of Lola's tool he said, "That thing's huge, honey. How the hell do you take it?"

Tamara grinned up at him and replied, "With a little bit of pain and a lot of lube."

Lola stopped sucking Tex and turned around. She took Tamara's head in her between her hands and kissed her deeply. Tex watched and as they fell to the floor, he was right behind them. Lola crawled on top spreading Tamara's legs apart.

She then stopped and asked, "Will you get the lube, Tex?"

He went into Tamara's bedroom and got the tube from her night stand. When she came back, he was about to give it to Lola, but she shook her head.

"You lube me up, Tex!"

"C'mon, you know what we talked about,"

"Please, just do it, I want her inside me," Tamara whined.

Tex knelt beside them and poured some lube in his hand. Lola got on her side, and when he began to apply the liquid to her cock, she sighed, "Mm, you have strong hands."

"Thank you,"

When he was done, Lola turned so she and Tamara were in a missionary position, then ever so gently she began to push her cock inside her friend.

Tex sat on the floor watching. From where he was sitting, he could clearly see how first the big cockhead slid in, and after a few moments the rest of the thick shaft entered his girlfriend. When Lola was all the way inside Tamara she sighed and lay down on top of her. They stayed like that for a minute or so, and then Lola began to fuck her. Her rhythm was slow and she let her cock almost pop out before she slid it back in again. Tex watched in amazement how Tamara wrapped her legs around the other woman's waist and met each thrust with her own.

By now he was so hard he could hardly keep his hands off his cock. He saw the lube next to him and squeezed some out over his cock and stroked it so it glistered. When he was done, he got behind Lola and took hold of her hips. She felt his hands on her skin and looked over the shoulder and then simply said. "Go ahead, and fuck my ass."

She adjusted her position a bit, but didn't stop fucking Tamara. At first Tex had problems entering her since she was moving, but when she stopped for a second he took his opportunity, thinking she would be able to take him he rammed his cock up her ass. She moaned loudly when he began to move.

Lola was surprisingly tighter than Tamara and as he slid in and out of her his orgasm grew faster than he had hoped. When he felt his balls contract he pulled out and let his cum fly over her ass and lower back. When Lola felt it, she grounded and began to fuck Tamara faster and it didn't take long before she let go and climaxed.

"You have a nice cock," Lola said, as she licked the cum off of his shaft.

Tamara was lying with her head on Tex's chest and Lola was between his legs. Then she looked up at him, and asked, "Would you do me the favor of letting Tamara fuck you... I would love to see it?"

"I'm not sure," Tex said.

"C'mon, be a good sport," Tamara said.

Tex thought about it and then said, "OK, fine, but only because after Monday she won't be able to do it again."

Tamara let out a shriek and got up. She lubed up and when she was ready, she knelt between his legs. Then she lifted his legs over her shoulders and moved in.

When her cockhead began knocking on his anus, Tex had to admit to himself that it felt good. He relaxed and closed his eyes. She entered him gently and let him get used to her. It took a minute or so and when she felt him relax, she began to slowly fuck him, just the way she liked it.

Tex felt something hot against his cheek and when he opened his eyes, he saw Lola kneeling beside him. Her big cock was pushing against his face and he got the message. When he took her inside his mouth, his jaws began to ache because she was so thick. He let us tongue circle her glans and to his surprise, he could take a bit more of her inside. The position was a bit uncomfortable, so Lola straddled his chest and moved forward. She didn't weigh much so he could still breathe easily.

"C'mon, take that cock, suck it, suck it," she moaned.

Tex would not admit it, but he enjoyed what was happening to him. Lola was fucking his mouth while Tamara was doing his ass and slowly jerking him off at the same time. The feeling was of intense pleasure and as Tamara began to fuck him faster he moaned and groaned as much as he could. Lola looked down at Tex and loved the way her cock slid in and out of his mouth. She closed her eyes and began to fuck him a bit faster, her orgasm growing in her balls.

Tamara was on the verge of coming when Lola did just that. She gasped a few times and then gave a couple of final thrusts with her hips. Tex swallowed fast and hard, but some cum still dribbled out from the side of his mouth and down his cheek. As Lola got off him, Tamara began to jerk him off faster while maintaining the same rhythm with her hips. When he came, Tex roared out his orgasm, and watched as he squirted three or four times over his own chest. Tamara smiled down at him and when she came, she did it deep inside him.

After taking showers they had coffee talked a little while in the kitchen. After that Tamara and Lola went to the bedroom for one last fuck. Tex, whose ass hurt, decided to watch TV. He didn't feel bad for what he had let them do to him, and if he thought hard about it, had actually enjoyed it.

***

The surgery went fine on Monday and Tamara was back home after four days. She still had some pain, but she could move around the apartment by herself. Tex, Lola or Sandra would come by a couple of times a day to make sure she was fine. Tamara had set their wedding date for three weeks later and it would be a simple ceremony, and a lunch afterwards. They invited her and his parents and some of her friends.

After the ceremony, when Tex and Tamara were alone in her apartment he slowly undressed her. When she was standing naked in front of him, he looked down where her cock had been. Now there was a pussy there. He touched it and felt its lips and the heat coming off it. He stepped closer and kissed her on the lips, and then they lay down on the bed together. When he entered her, she felt so different than from when he had fucked her in the ass. She could move around and meet his thrusts with ease and when he was deep inside her, she whispered, "What's it like?"

"Heaven," he moaned.

Tamara held him closer and giggled into his ear as she said, "If you ever want some cock, let me know. I'm sure Lola wouldn't mind helping you out."

Tex chuckled and replied, "I'm just fine with your new pussy baby, but if I ever feel the need, I'll let you know!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds