TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 03

After our meal, standing on the pavement outside Giovanni's I invited her back to my flat for more coffee and a brandy.

"She looked into my eyes, between little kisses, "No, thank you."

I'm sure I looked disappointed, but then she continued, "I don't need more coffee or brandy. Let's go." And she took my hand and we walked back to my flat.

The sex was great! No, it was better than that. The sex was the best I could remember for years! I guess it was something about making love to a girl who was becoming a real friend, a rarity in my life.

I discovered two things. Davinia was lousy at giving blow jobs. She tried, and it was sexy and pleasing, she had no hesitation, but she was just not very good at doing it. Second, she has one of the smallest, but most sensitive clits I've ever known. I was licking away, and thoroughly enjoying myself, when I licked up towards her clit. It was hidden under a fold of skin. I licked and nibbled with my lips, but it never poked its way out of its hiding place. So, with a pointed tongue I went in search of it. I knew I'd found it when she jumped backwards, up the bed, just as if she'd had a jolt of electricity. "Sorry" I said, "I obviously found the spot."

"Gosh. No one's ever done that before. I'm so sensitive."

"But was it nice?"

"Nice isn't the word. It was just too much. Please go easy. Be gentle."

"Let me kiss it better." And that's what I did, until her legs locked around my head so that I could hardly move or even breath, and she orgasmed.

Then I quickly put on a condom, and crawled up her. I kissed her and entered her at the same time. She locked her legs around my waist, and we worked towards my climax with her whispering "Cum for me Dave" and "Please give it to me" in my ear.

Then as I said "Aaagh!" as I came, she said "Ooohhh" and came again, with me.

After we'd recovered, I pulled the condom off and dropped it into my bin. She lifted herself to lie on her side, her head supported by her bent arm, her ear pressed to her supporting hand. "Why do you always use them. I'm on the pill."

"Because I haven't always chosen my lovers to be quite as wholesome as you, my darling. And I've had too many to feel entirely confident."

"You mean you think you might have something?" I could feel her freezing by my side.

I looked at her, "No, or I hope not. I meant that I couldn't be confident that they hadn't had something. I hope I've avoided everything, but I'd hate to find that I hadn't and worse still, passed it on to you."

"You should get yourself tested, then we could ...."

"Yeah. I will. I did about a year ago, and I was absolutely OK then. And I've always been careful. So, I will if we really get together."

"Aren't we? We can't get more together than this." She looked at me with raised eyebrows, and eyes that could have been turning violet.

"Yes. No. I mean if we really get together, move into together or something. But let's just enjoy the moment."

She looked at her watch. "Well the moment you've got to enjoy is the moment to watch me get dressed."

"Aren't you going to stay the night. I've got a spare toothbrush."

"I bet you have. And I bet you can do a breakfast for two anytime. But no, Dave. I'm going home."

Reluctantly I walked her back home. As we walked along I asked "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Do you really want to see me that soon?"

"Yes, I think I do. So?"

"Well we can't. I volunteered myself for the Regency Players. I'm just helping out in wardrobe, but it gets me back into am dram. Tod hated me doing it, I guess he had to see too many school productions. So, with him gone, I called up an old friend and got myself roped in again. So how about Thursday night?"

"You're on. Do you want to do anything special?"

"Yes. You can cook for me."

"Easy. Anything you won't eat?"

"Nothing. But I do need more practice in eating some things."

"You have a dirty mind, Davinia!"

---

So, Wednesday was the day for Lucy! I phoned her as soon as I got into the office. She sounded harassed, but said it was only because of the children. We agreed eight o'clock at her place.

I got there, not knowing quite what I was going to face. What I did face was a fetish French maid. She had a silly white cap, a very short, cheap shiny black skirt, a little white frilly apron that just about covered her breasts, frilly white panties, and black fishnet stockings with black high heeled shoes.

"Wow, Lucy, that's some outfit."

"Pete likes it, I thought you might."

Well I'm not Pete, I thought. I think it makes you look cheap and trashy. And dressing up that way for your adulterous affair makes you seem desperate. But, what the Hell! She does have a good body, and it was here now and so was I.

"Well, my little Fifi, get me a whisky." I demanded as she led me into their sitting room.

I sat down on the sofa, and looked at her as she handed me the whisky. She looked pale and sad beneath slightly too much make up. "You look good, Lucy. But shouldn't you have done a little dip as you handed me the whisky?"

"Well, maybe your little Fifi is a little bit naughty. Maybe you should punish her a little, M'sieur"

"Down here? Or upstairs?"

"Oh, down here. It's a bit too close to the children's bedrooms upstairs. That's OK isn't it Dave?"

"Sure." I said, nodding.

I looked at her, she stood in front of me, waiting. "How about taking those little panties off?"

"Sir?" she said as she immediately lowered her panties and stepped out of them.

"And now, come and bend over my lap for your punishment, you naughty little French maid." I was aware that I was really at a loss as to how to play this scene. I just didn't know her well enough, and this game hadn't evolved from our relationship. I guess that it was one that she plays with her husband Pete, but he knew what was expected of him.

I moved slightly along the sofa, to sit in the centre and well back in the seat. I patted my lap and looked meaningfully at Lucy. She seemed to know exactly what to do, and laid herself across me, bottom up, squarely on my lap. I lifted her skirt well out of the way, laying up on her back, and rubbed my hands over the white flesh of her bottom. Of course, I've spanked a woman before, I've done most things before, but never so coldly, just play acting. Before it has always been in fun, with some lover who has cheekily done something minor, and we are normally both laughing. But having a soft and sexy female spread across my lap in submission, had its effect, I could feel my cock pressing against my trousers, and her tummy. And I guess she felt it.

I gently spanked her, once on each cheek. Then again on each cheek. "Oh, M'sieur is being very kind to little Fifi." was Lucy's reaction.

"Oh, no I'm not. I was just letting little Fifi get used to the idea of her punishment." I replied and gave her two hard smacks.

"Oh." Said Lucy, squirming a bit, which emphasised my erection, painfully.

Then twice more, her arse was turning red.

Then, finally, twice more. Hard.

"Ouch!"

"Don't complain, little Fifi. Accept your punishment." My hand wandered between her open legs, and she immediately pressed her pussy up and onto it. It was molten. This was having its effect on her.

"Kneel against the sofa, I think we both need something else now."

She moved to kneel on the floor, her head on the cushion seat of the sofa. I stood, dropped my trousers and boxers, slipped on a condom, and was in her in a matter of seconds.

I pushed in deeply on my first thrust. Her pussy was so wet I felt no resistance. She just went "Oh!"

Neither of us lasted long. We both rose to a quick climax, with her shouting "Fuck me!". And then I fell back as I came out of her. She sort of slumped sideways. I took off the condom, and stood up. My trousers and boxers were still around my ankles, I kicked them off, with my shoes. "Where's the loo?"

"The door opposite in the hall." She sort of mumbled.

I went across the hall, in my socks and shirt, and flushed the condom away. I checked that it flushed, I've been embarrassed like that before.

When I returned to the sitting room I picked up my whisky and sat down in one of the chairs. Lucy was still slumped on the floor and across the sofa. I sipped my whisky and sat watching her. She looked at peace. I wondered what drove her that she needed this slightly kinky sex with almost a stranger. I couldn't believe she was happy in this no man's land of halfway in halfway out of her marriage. I still believe that she needs to get on and get out, only then can she start moving forward. Quickie sex with me wasn't a solution.

"Lucy, have you spoken to Pete since Sunday?"

"No, of course not. What's the point?"

"OK. Have you done anything about the divorce then?"

"No."

"Well you can't go on like this. It's not doing you any good, and if it isn't good for you, then it isn't good for your children."

"Don't you bring my kids into this. You don't know them. You don't know me."

"But that is what I do know. I'm here with a very unhappy woman. Her refuge from a miserable life seems to be ten minutes sex with me. That isn't a solution."

There was silence.

Eventually I broke it with "Tell me, what do you want?"

"Oh! I'll have a whisky as well. Help yourself. Thanks." She made the effort to sit up properly, sitting on the floor with her back to the sofa.

I went and got two whiskies. "Unusual," I said as I handed hers to her "Whisky is rarely a woman's drink."

"I started drinking it when Pete first went to Edinburgh, it seemed to bring him closer somehow."

"Anyway, when I asked what it was you wanted, I didn't mean to drink. I meant, what stops you getting on with the divorce?"

She looked at me, but didn't answer immediately. I waited, sitting down again.

"Oh! If I was honest, I guess I cling to the hope that it is not all over. I don't believe it, but I hope. I can't believe he would walk out on the children, he really is a good Dad." Her eyes filled with tears.

"Look, Lucy. There is nothing between us. And if you think you should be trying to get back together with Pete, then I shouldn't be here, or not here doing what we just did anyway. I told you, I don't play with married women."

She looked at me, "Got someone else already? Eh, Dave?"

"Well, I've got something going with a girl at work. But I'm not looking for an excuse to dump you. If you're still married, then I don't need an excuse. I will not play. Sorry Lucy."

"But... But I need you. Or I need what we do. Please Dave. When I was dressing for you, when you arrived, especially when you were spanking me and fucking me, for that time it was the only time today that I haven't been thinking about Pete. I need what we do."

I'm not sure how I felt about that. I had nagging doubts. Whether that was her lingering hopes for a marriage that was over, or Davinia calling me back to monogamy I didn't know. It was time to change the subject, "So why the spanking the French maid scene?"

"Well it's as extreme as Pete and I ever went. He used to like it, but he didn't spank as hard as you. Not that I minded, in fact it sort of reminded me that this was different. So what little fantasy can we make come real for you, Dave? And no children or animals or anything that leaves a mark." She laughed, I hope because she thought that I wasn't that sort of guy.

"Well that gives me plenty of latitude, I reckon I can dream up something. Why don't we start with you doing a striptease?"

She looked at me, and then got up and went over to the stereo. Soon some loud dance music was blaring out, I didn't recognise it. "Shall I put the panties back on to start?"

"No, what I really want is you naked, this is just a pleasant way to get you there."

She started a surprisingly energetic and sexy dance, this was good. So good in fact that I wondered if she had ever done this professionally.

With only a skirt and an apron to take off, it didn't take her long. But she did a good job of it, and spun it out quite a bit. Then she stood facing me, still with her stockings and high heels on, and the silly cap on her head. "Keep going, I want you totally, and completely nude."

She danced on, taking off her stockings. I had to remind her of the cap, by pointing at my hair. Then she was nude. She really did have a good body, especially after two children, one of which was still under a year old.

"Now, Lucy, I'm going to fuck you in a minute, but before I do I want you to stand up straight in front of me, legs apart and your hands locked behind your head. Then we are going to talk about fulfilling my fantasies."

She took the position quickly, I wondered if she had been told to stand like that before. I sat and looked at her for a while. I wondered how far I could push this, I guessed that she rather liked losing herself in some submissive slut act, it blocked out the pain of her real life. I also thought 'What the Hell! If she gets upset and feels that I've pushed it too far, then what have I lost.? I'd not even met her two weeks ago.' And, I might enjoy having a willing slut.

"You are rather enjoying yourself like that, aren't you, Lucy? It's OK, I understand that you need some intense loving."

"Yes, Pete used to like to play some games, and I feel I want to give you more, I want you to keep coming back, Dave. I need that. I want to please you."

"So, what can we do? You liked being spanked earlier, didn't you?"

"Yes, somehow the pain helped."

"Would you mind if I did it again?"

"No, but not tonight, please."

"You'll suck me when I tell you to?"

"Oh, yes. I like doing that. Anytime you want."

"How about anal sex?"

"What? Oh, fucking my arse, you mean. Yes, it doesn't do a lot for me, but if you like."

This was going better than I expected. Let's try pushing her. "How about me pissing all over you? Would you like that? Or letting one of my mates fuck you? Would you do that for me? Would you let a stranger fuck you, if he had my permission?"

"Well, I guess I let a stranger fuck me when I went with you to your flat that time. So, I guess so, if you were there and it was safe. I'm not sure about the pissing bit. I've heard of golden showers, but I'm not sure that I really want to, is it important to you?"

"No, not really. I was just pushing you. I wanted to know your limits. I really don't want to do anything you wouldn't want me to." I stood up and put my arms around her and kissed her hard on the mouth, my tongue probing into her mouth. I then dropped a hand to feel her pussy, it was hot and wet. She didn't break her pose. "You want to get fucked don't you? You need it now, tell me."

"Yes, please, Dave, fuck me, please. Your little slave wants to be fucked."

"OK. Lay down on the floor. You're going to get fucked. Right now."

While she laid down on the hearthrug, in front of the empty fireplace, I took off my shirt, and socks. I wanted to be completely naked for a straight, missionary position fuck. I watched her, watching me as I put on another condom. And then I knelt down between her open legs.

I lay over her, holding myself above her with my left arm, as I used my right hand to guide my cock into her pussy. Then we had long, slow, languorous, missionary position sex. We exchanged deep, tongue fight kisses, and she began to tighten her hold on my shoulders as she hugged me to her. Slowly I felt my own orgasm beginning to build, as she began to raise her hips to meet my thrusts, her legs came up off the floor to wrap themselves around my waist, and we came together in a hot, sweaty, passionate embrace.

I rolled off her, and we lay on the floor, side by side, panting. "That was great, thanks Dave. You always make me forget. I need you for that." She said.

I slipped the condom off, and rolled onto my side and looked at her. "Why don't we go out somewhere next time. Even if it is only to a pub for a drink. Or to the cinema. Somewhere where you can feel human again." I put my hand out to her breast, and drew circles around her nipple with my forefinger. "And you can dress sexy for me, I'd like that."

I stood up and reached for my clothes, she watched me, "You can stay the night, but you'll have to promise to be out before the children wake up."

"No, it's work in the morning. I'll go back to my place."

I dressed and she followed me into the hall, still naked, waiting for me as I nipped into the cloakroom to flush the condom away. As I came out, I turned and kissed her, she looked at me and asked, "How about Friday night?"

"No, I've got work drinks and who knows what else. I'll phone you. Now, give thought to what I said. Get on with your divorce, see a lawyer and get it started. It's for your own good. Bye" and I kissed her one more time and left.

As I drove home I became aware that I didn't have my usual satisfied feeling when driving home having laid some woman. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what. I should have been happy, it had been a good night screwing Lucy, and she seemed to be promising some good times ahead. I should have been happy. I wasn't.

That feeling stayed with me all the way home and refused me sleep when I went to bed. I lay there in the dark, staring at a ceiling that I could hardly see in the dark gloom of my bedroom. I should have been happy, I had two women to screw. One a nice wholesome girl who seemed to press my buttons, and an easy slut that was going to offer me some fun. Oh! Fuck it! No, fuck them! Both of them - frequently!

---

Thursday in the office I still felt unsettled. When Davinia phoned me in the middle of the morning to ask me to see Tim I felt distinctly guilty, worse when I saw her as I passed through her office to Tim's. However, I smiled happily when I saw her. But then again, part of me was so happy to see her. Damn her! Other women have made me feel like this before, and it always ends in pain and hurt for someone.

Tim looked up as I came into his office, "Dave, are you going to this company race day?"

"Oh, that. I saw the poster in the coffee room. But I have only been to the races a couple of times in my life. I was thinking I'll give it a miss. Why?"

"Because now you're going. You can bring Davinia. I've just been down to a meeting about it in Marketing. They've gone berserk and invited customers from anywhere and everywhere. The whole world of insurance seems to be coming. So, it's all hands to the pumps. I'm sure you will just love spending all Sunday afternoon making sure that ladies who you've never met before, but who happen to be the wives of insurance executives who you don't give a damn about, are well looked after with wine and polite conversation. It's free, by the way. Those of us on duty are free and there's going to be a good lunch from what I heard."

"I can hardly wait. You fill my heart with joy." I said, with as much sarcasm as I could get into my voice.

"I thought you'd be grateful." He smiled. "Oh, if you do bring Davinia, can you make sure that she knows that I might need her as my secretary if anything businesslike does come up. Sorry about that. I could take her just as my secretary, some of them are doing that, especially those in Marketing, but I thought you would rather ask her as a guest."

"I'm not sure. I'll ask her, but she has wanted to play our relationship as low key as possible in the office."

"So, no one knows, except of course the whole staff in this building? You've got to be joking. You can't keep something like that secret in this place."

"Don't blame me. I'm playing this by her rules. Anyway, I've got her coming to dinner tonight , so is it OK if I ask her then? I'll let you know in the morning."

"Sure." He looked at me thoughtfully, "One other thing. Is there any chance you can take Helen to lunch today? I'd like to know what her thinking is about this transfer idea, and I can't do it, it would be too official. But no one would question you having lunch with a female member of staff. Or will it give you trouble with Davinia?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds