TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 03

"No. Or I wouldn't think so. But, can I leave that 'til tomorrow? I was rather hoping that I could get some shopping in this lunch hour, and I need to nip home and put two venison steaks into a marinade."

"Venison steaks in a marinade, eh?"

"Yes. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. But I bet Maddy used to only get a take away pizza. That's all."

"I had no hope that she would enjoy the finer things of life. Except my body and the fine tunes I could play on hers." I smiled and challenged him with my open look.

"Get out! The thought of you in carnal lust with what I understand is a possible future daughter-in-law of a senior director in this place raises too many ethical questions."

As I left I gave Davinia's arm a friendly squeeze and said "Seven thirty, eight o'clock-ish suit you?"

"Make it seven thirty. If that's OK?"

"Fine by me."

---

Davinia turned up dead on time. Which was a bit of a nuisance as the kitchen wasn't running dead on time. But she looked good, and my cooking crisis seemed to slip into a different perspective. And she smelt good, I must find out what that perfume is and buy her a lifetime's supply. And she tasted good, and she so temptingly but slowly let me win the tongue fight. She had me erect, and we were still standing at my front door!

"Do you fancy a quickie?"

"Sex or a drink?" she smiled, and led the way into the living room, away from the bedroom. Damn.

"Either. Both if you like."

"No, I don't want a quickie. I want a nice, long, slow..."she paused and looked at me with that little half smile and those twinkling blue eyes, "... cold white wine."

I laughed. "Do you mind if it bubbles?"

"Assuming you're talking about the wine, no."

I went off to the fridge to get a bottle of my favourite New Zealand sparkling Chardonnay, with just a hint of Pinot Noir to give it a slight blush, that I just happened to have chilling there.

I returned to Davinia with the wine and two glasses. She watched me uncork it, "Champagne. What are we celebrating?"

"Nothing. Everything. You being here." I paused as I handed her a glass. "Anyway it's not Champagne. It has been brought here, especially for you, from distant New Zealand."

"Ooh! Good! Trodden by Hobbits. Are you a fan?"

"Of Lord of the Rings?"

"Yes."

And we easily slipped into a conversation about films. Her favourites, my favourites, what books we want to see filmed, which actors we liked, and so much more. I was holding this conversation with her in the living room, and me running back and forth from the kitchen. But then she followed me to the kitchen, saying she wanted to watch the Master at work. And then she went and sat on the edge of my kitchen table, reminding me of her position of only a couple of weeks ago. And, I would swear she knew exactly what she was doing. And I loved it. But then I had to move her to let me going on cooking.

The meal was every bit as good as I had hoped. The conversation was better. I remembered to ask about the Regency Players. Apparently that are doing a production of Sheridan's 'The Rivals', I can hardly wait, don't y'know. I had to admit that I didn't go to the theatre very often, like never since University. She promised to take me.

After the coffee, and by then we were sitting on the sofa together, I turned and kissed her. "Is there anything else I can get you?" I asked in by best seducing tones.

"Mmm. Yes. Is there any of that Champagne left?"

"Yes." I said, still not moving away from nibbling her left ear.

"Good. I've always wanted to drink Champagne in bed with my lover."

And that's what we did. And it was straight soft loving sex. I felt guilty when I thought of Lucy, but it was only to marvel that Lucy had offered me every type of kinky sex I wanted over the coming weeks, and yet making love to Davinia seemed so much better right now.

Afterwards, we were lying, snuggled up to each other, dreamily sleepy. "Dave?"

"Yes?"

"Could you go and get my shoulder bag from the living room?"

"If I must. Shall I peel you a grape while I'm doing it, Mistress?"

"No, thanks. I've eaten enough. Just my bag."

I stopped off at the bathroom for a call of nature as I went. But I soon returned with her bag. It was enormous, but some girls bags are. "What do you keep in here, a whole perfumery and make up store?"

"No, just a simple silk dress that will be OK in the office tomorrow, and a toothbrush and some make up."

"You're staying the night? Oh. Great!"

I bounded over to the bed to give her a kiss and a hug. Then I thought "Won't your parents be worried? Or had you planned it all a long, and told them?"

"Well, not exactly. Ma has already quizzed me that you're a bit too soon after Tod. So, as I shut the front door, I just called out, 'See you Saturday' and slammed the door before they could say anything."

"Coward."

"No. I'm twenty-four, and I've lived away from home most of the time since I was eighteen. First there was college, and then Tod. And anyway, what I do with my time and my body is up to me. So to hell with parents!"

"I agree. Do they really think you shouldn't be seeing me?"

"Yes and No. Ma was very impressed with you when she saw you that time. And she thinks your gorgeous looking, she admitted that, and that's not like her. But she's just a bit scared that I'm on the rebound from Tod."

"And am I just a rebound fling?"

She was quiet for a bit while she thought about that. "I don't know, maybe. But it's not forever, is it? Not with the great Dave Finch. It's alright, Dave I know that I'm not expected to be around too long."

I wished I did! "But I haven't fulfilled your fantasy. Stay around to let me do that."

"But what do you know about my fantasies?"

"I know you haven't drunk Champagne in bed with your lover yet. This was only New Zealand sparkling chardonnay. You've got to come back for the Champagne."

"Well...."

"And Belgian Chocolates."

"OK then." She rolled over to kiss me. And then she kissed my neck. And then she kissed my chest. And then she kissed my stomach. And then she kissed my belly button. And then she kissed......

And afterwards she fell asleep.

I lay awake. How had this girl got so under my skin in a couple of short weeks. I've known her for months before that, as a very fanciable bit of skirt, and Tim's secretary. Now I'm smitten? No, I don't do smitten. Do I?

In the morning, at breakfast, which was my excellent toast and marmalade, I asked her about the horse racing. She, of course, knew all about it. And, yes, she'd love to go as my date.

"But that means that everyone will know that we're... you know." I said, between mouthfuls of toast.

"You think they don't? The new receptionist asked me yesterday how our date on Tuesday went. How the hell did she know?"

"I don't know. I didn't tell her."

"Well, anyway... it's in the open now, however ashamed of me you are." She looked at me, watching.

"But... but I'm not. If anything I'm rather proud of you." I looked at her, she seemed pleased, or at least reassured. "You're definitely a cut above my usual girls. You're class compared to some."

"Meaning, I'm not class compared to others?"

"No, you're class compared to every girl I've ever gone out with." I said, desperately trying to get out of a hole that I seemed to have got myself into.

"But you have a reputation for getting all the sexiest girls. And I'm hardly that."

"Oh, but you are. You're ten times sexier some of the easy tarts I've gone with. Yes, it's true I usually go for girls with big tits, ones that look as if they won't be trouble, just sexy and preferably easy. But that's not you. You're sexy and classy and I'm proud that you are even willing to go on a single date with me. Promise." I leant across and kissed her, gently on her cheek. Then I noticed, her eyes were very pale blue, and she was smiling.

Had I just pledged myself in some way? Well, you have to say these things sometimes. She needed cheering up. It'll be OK.

Then I had another thought, "Oh! And by the way, Tim says I'm to warn you that he may want you to be his secretary on Race Day, even if you are there as my guest. I'm not sure what that entails, but I said I'd warn you."

"Well, I can't imagine it'll be much of a problem. But I'll ask him." She looked at me, thoughtfully "You know, you and Tim have a special relationship, don't you."

"I'm not sure what you mean by that. It sounds as if it could be somewhat unsavoury. Classy young ladies like you shouldn't think such things." I smiled, but genuinely mystified by what she meant.

"No. Silly. But I see you two together. You're always pleased to see each other. And you seem to talk a sort of shorthand when you're talking business. I don't know what it is, but there is something special between you two."

"Well, we've worked together for a long time now. I guess I know how he thinks and what he expects of me. That's all."

"No. I reckon it's more than that. But, anyway, we must get into work, or we won't be working with Tim for much longer."

And, for the first time, we went into work together. And I bet the gossip mongers noticed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds