Thank You, Janie

After they were dismissed, Jason was talking with Mike as Janie brushed by him with a wink. She was out the door before he could say anything to her, but after a moment, his phone buzzed.

Meet me at the Circle K at 31st and Lee the text message read.

His heart racing, Jason quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt, then got in his car and drove off, wondering what the night had in store for him.

Janie's van was in the parking lot, the driver's window down. When he pulled in next to her, she looked up from her cell phone and smiled at him.

"Can you stay out for a while tonight?" she asked. That made his pulse race.

"How late?" he replied coyly.

She took a deep breath and looked away, clearly nervous. "I don't know."

They sat in their cars for a long moment.

"I'll tell my folks I'm staying with Cody tonight."

That made Janie smile weakly. "Follow me. Park in the garage."

She started up her van and drove off, careful not to lead him by too much. The drive to one of the nice upscale neighborhoods in suburban Orlando took about ten minutes. Jason knew generally where she lived, but had never been to her house. She pulled into a nice single-story home with a stucco and brick façade. The two-car garage was around the side and there was easily space for both of their cars.

As soon as the ignitions were off, Janie remotely closed the garage door.

Jason got out of his car and followed her swaying hips into the kitchen. The house was big and spacious. She was a nurse anesthetist at a successful cosmetic surgery practice and was smart with her money. Janie was divorced before Jason met her, although she didn't speak much about her ex-husband except to say that he wasn't hurting for money. When her kids were still doing taekwondo, Jason saw him at their belt testings, but they never spoke.

She dropped the bag containing her sparring gear on the floor just inside the utility room next to the washing machine. Unsure of what was going to happen next, Jason shifted uncomfortably.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Janie fetched a pair of glasses out of the cabinet.

"Um, no thanks," he stammered.

Janie shrugged, set one of the glasses on the counter and poured some cold water out of the dispenser on the door of the refrigerator.

After emptying it, she turned and walked towards Jason like a lioness stalking her prey.

His feet wouldn't move.

She stepped into his arms and rested her head against his shoulder. Even sweaty and dirty from the sparring class, her hair smelled sweet.

Jason could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

Finally, she pulled back. They stared into one another's eyes, the moments ticking by.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

Frozen, he couldn't move.

Janie perched herself up on the balls of her feet, her nose almost touching Jason's.

"Kiss me."

The command in her voice set him in motion, his lips pressing against hers. He felt faint, but steadied himself against the counter.

Jason brushed the hair out of Janie's face as she bit gently on his lip. Her skin felt so soft. His hands were shaking.

She pulled away, then took him by the arm and led him to the living room. Only the light in the kitchen was on.

Janie pushed him back into the plush couch, then straddled his lap, facing him. His arms wrapped around her waist.

They kissed again, hungrily.

Her hands cupped his face. Her lips danced along his mouth. His chin. His ears.

Pulling her close, he began to nibble down her neck. She threw her head back with a moan when his teeth raked her collarbone.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. "That was nice."

"What are we doing?" he asked, as much to himself as to her.

With a sigh, Janie fell into Jason's arms. He was afraid to press the matter for fear of losing whatever it was that was going on.

"Jason . . . I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For . . . for this . . . I don't know." There was fear in her voice. Her hand went to his face, tracing a line from the corner of his eye down his jawline and under his chin, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

She snuggled up against his neck. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's been so long," Janie said softly. "So long since I've felt . . . like I felt the other night. After you fell asleep, you rolled over on top of me. And that big, hard cock of yours was sticking me right in the leg."

Jason flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I—"

"You were asleep. I don't think you could help it!" Janie snickered. "But I wanted to strip you down and fuck you senseless right there."

His eyes got wide; it was the first time he had ever heard Janie use the word "fuck". Or curse anything worse than "hell" or "damn".

"I've wanted you for so long." The fear crept back into her voice. "You didn't know that, did you? You've become quite a handsome young man."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jason, this is wholly inappropriate of me." She pulled back and moved off his lap so she was sitting on the couch next to him. "I'm thirty-three with two kids. You're just barely eighteen and all I can think about is how much I want you to take me back into my bedroom and fuck my brains out."

Paralysed, Jason could neither speak nor move.

"I've lost my goddam mind," she muttered and started to shake.

Somehow, he found the strength to reach out and wipe the tear from her eye.

"I've been in love with you since the day we met," Jason blurted out.

"Is that why you let me beat up on you?"

"Yes," he looked away. "I just wanted you to touch me, even if it was to kick me in the head."

Both of them laughed nervously.

"So why . . . why now?"

"Because when I was thirty and you were fifteen, that would have been creepy. And illegal." Janie took a deep breath. "I see the way you look at me. I can feel it when you touch me, even if we're just doing stretches or sparring. Last April, when you were getting ready for prom, I saw the pictures you put up on Facebook of you and Jenny. And I wanted to rip that little tramp's heart out because she was going out with my guy."

Jason's heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me," she continued. "My daughter is closer to your age than I am . . . but no one makes me feel as special as you do. I don't think you're just lusting after me, and I don't think you're after me for my money or my house."

"But I do lust after you," Jason said softly. He reached over and took her hands. "I don't care about anything else. I just want you to be close to me."

"What do you want?" she dared to ask.

He tugged at her hands and pulled her close, so their noses brushed. He could feel her breath on his lips.

"I want . . . I want to kiss you. Every inch of your body," he breathed, once again losing himself in her gaze. "I want to suck on your breasts forever . . ."

"There's probably no delicate way to me to put this," she continued when the words failed him. "But I want you to eat me . . . I want you to eat my pussy until I cum . . . And then I want you to make love to me."

"I want to fall asleep inside you." Jason closed his eyes and leaned forward, pressing his forehead against hers. "I want to wake up with you in my arms. And then I want to do you all over again."

Her lips brushed his, tentatively at first. Then harder on the next pass. His cock was hard as she began to grind against him.

"Give me your hands," she whispered. "Do you like that, Jason? Do you like my breasts?"

Trembling, he caressed her covered bosom.

"Pinch them, sweetheart. Make them hard and then—oh! Just like that!"

"Can I . . . Can I kiss them?"

"Yes . . . yes, you can," Janie covered is face in soft kisses. "I am all yours, Jason. Every part of me. Anything you want."

"I want you, Janie," he gasped. "I want you more than anything in the world."

"Are you a virgin, Jason?"

His blush only confirmed her question.

"Then I am going to rock your world, young man."

Jason interrupted her kiss by scooting forward on the couch and standing up. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

As she kissed him, Jason's hands cupped the perfect globes of her ass. He easily maneuvered her through the house to the big bedroom. The curtains were open and the room filled with moonlight.

He set her down on the edge of the bed and they continued to explore one another. She tugged at his t-shirt and pulled away only long enough to pull it over his head, then threw it onto the floor.

Janie's hands ran over his muscular chest and arms. Her featherlight touch made his skin crawl. She kissed him gently, down his neck. To across his collarbone.

Jason started when she put her hands inside the elastic waistband of his shorts. His cock sprang to life when she pushed his shorts down to the floor and cupped his rear end, pulling him to her. The head brushed against her covered belly, and he thought he might shoot off.

As he stood there naked, Janie pulled back and admired his form. Her eyes blazed with desire and lust.

He leaned in, but was surprised when she pushed him back a step.

Setting her feet on the floor, she stepped into his arms. Her eyes barely came up to his shoulder. She caressed him everywhere.

Everywhere except his rock-hard cock that was sticking straight out at her.

"Undress me," she whispered.

In an instant, he pulled the t-shirt over her head. His fumbling hands took a long moment to untie the knot on the drawstring holding her uniform pants up, but the fell to the floor soon enough.

"Touch them," Janie's voice was a throaty moan.

Her breasts weren't big, but as far as Jason was concerned they were perfect. Just like the rest of her.

With almost reverence, Jason lifted the sports bra up over her breasts. She raised her arms until it was off to join his clothes on the floor.

Janie bit her lip as Jason rolled her nipples between his index finger and thumb. She had a little bit of sag, but her chest was still perky for a woman of thirty-three.

He leaned over and felt her nails dig into his scalp when he took one of her nipples in his mouth.

She thrust her chest forward, as if to push the entire tit into his mouth.

His hand cupped the breast that wasn't in his mouth.

"Careful!" she giggled when he bit down just a bit too enthusiastically.

"Sorry," Jason smiled feebly.

"It's okay," Janie laughed, pulling her lover to her. "Take my panties off. Now get on the bed."

Jason pulled the covers down and lay in the center of the queen-sized mattress. He watched her move around the room, his eyes devouring each bounce of her breasts. Each jiggle of her butt. Each flash of her neatly trimmed pussy.

She lit a couple of vanilla-scented candles and set them on the nightstand and dresser. Drawing the curtains, the candles bathed her in a soft, warm glow.

Janie climbed up into the bed and lay down next to Jason. The touch of her body was electric. She settled into the crook of his arm and rested her head against his shoulder.

"I know this probably isn't the best circumstance to ask this, but is this what you want?" Her voice trembled, as if she was afraid of the answer.

"Yes . . . yes, it is, Janie."

"I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Reminding me of that when we're both naked doesn't help."

"I suppose not," she giggled.

Janie propped herself up on her side and ran her fingers across his chest.

"I want you to make love to me, Jason. Right. Now. We can figure out the rest later."

"No, we can't," Jason said softly.

"What do you mean?"

"After the other night, we can't be friends anymore." There was wisdom beyond his years in his voice.

"I know," she whispered. Leaning over, Janie planted a hard sloppy kiss on his lips. Their tongues intertwined. She caressed his face. "I don't care. I just know I want you."

Any reply he thought to give was gone in that instant. His overpowering desire, teenage hormones and blood-engorged cock took control of his actions.

Pulling her on top of him, Jason began to grasp eagerly at Janie's willing body.

"Touch me . . . right there ... Can you feel that? I'm a fucking swamp down there, Jason. I need you inside me . . . please . . ." Her voice was a plaintive moan. "Please let me take you inside me . . ."

He started to roll her over, but Janie pushed him back into the bed. "I want to do it."

Hypnotised by her beauty, all Jason could do was watch as Janie mounted him. Her body was slim and perfectly toned.

Her curly hair hung down, framing her slender cheekbones, wry smile and eyes that were hooded over with pleasure.

With one hand, she stroked his cock until it was engorged beyond anything he had ever felt.

Both of them gasped when she began to rub the head of his cock against her swollen labia.

"Last chance to back out." Their eyes met.

"We passed that a couple of days ago," he said softly.

Janie closed her eyes and lowered herself down on to him. Her sex was so wet, Jason's cock met virtually no resistance.

Ever so slowly, as if savoring the first entry of her lover into her pussy, Janie settled on his length.

His hands reflexively went her hips, to that spot right at the bend near the top of her thighs.

Finally, he bottomed out.

"Oh, god, you're so deep inside me," Janie gasped.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this."

Janie looked down at him. Her nipples were rock hard. A thin sheen of sweat covered her brow. She smiled.

That mischievous smile that was tinged with tenderness and desire and anticipation.

"Sweetheart, we are never giving this up."

He thrust upwards, but there was no further he could go.

"Let me do it." Janie bent over, so her breasts hung in his face. "Suck on them. That's it, baby . . . just like that . . .gentle, gentle . . . Mmmmm . . . somebody likes titties."

"I like your titties."

The both snickered, finding a little bit of relief from the sexual tension.

"I told you before, Jason: they're all yours. Touch them, suck on them, put that big, hard cock between them . . . oh, someone likes that idea!

She kissed him again and nibbled her way down to his ear.

"But not before you cum inside me," she whispered, and she started to grind her hips against him.

Jason cried out, hoping beyond hope that his first sexual encounter would last more than a few minutes.

Her gyrations came faster, each pass of her hips matching a bite to his earlobe or suckle on his neck.

"Don't fight it, Jason . . . Cum all over me . . . that's what I want . . . fill my pussy with your cum!"

Janie lifted her hips up until only the head of his cock was inside her, then brought herself down in one swift motion.

A tingling started in his toes.

She did it again.

"Cum for me!"

Again.

She raised her self up one more time then threw her head back as she dropped on to his cock.

The room started to spin.

Jason's orgasm left a flood of cum inside his lover as his cock pulsed and pulsed.

Janie collapsed into his arms, her hips still moving, each pass a little shorter than the last.

Blood pounded through his veins. He felt faint.

"I love you."

And then he passed out.

*********************

Jason's eyes fluttered open. Janie's weight was pressing down on his hips.

His cock was still inside her as she rode him.

Her hands clutched at her breasts, pinching the nipples indulgently.

A contented smile was on her lips.

She was so beautiful.

He could see her biting her lip as his semi-flaccid cock hardened at the sight of his lover.

The woman to whom he had given his virginity. A woman who was in high school when he was born. The woman who had stolen his heart.

Janie took a deep breath. As she exhaled, she shuddered and collapsed on to him, her head resting on his chest.

He raised his arms feebly and held her close, their naked bodies warming one another.

Jason would have been content to lay there all night. Her hair tickled his chest. His cock was still nestled inside the soaked confines of her pussy.

"Don't move," she whispered. "Just hold me."

Kissing the top of her head, Jason wrapped his arms around her, savoring the feel of his lover.

It wasn't until his spent cock slipped out of her that either of them spoke.

"How was it?"

"You were . . .wonderful," Jason replied. "I . . . I love you."

Janie raised her head, and looked into his eyes. Her smile was warm. And bittersweet. And knowing.

"You don't have to say that just because we made love, Jason," she said.

"But I do," he stammered.

"No, you don't," she put her finger to his lips to keep him from saying more. "You might . . . one day. But today . . . today we're lovers. Don't get me wrong. I like you, Jason. I have wanted you for a long time. And I can see myself falling for you. A part of me already has . . ."

She looked away as her voice trailed off.

"I don't want to be a hook-up for you," she continued. "And I don't want to use you, either. But we're a long way from being in love."

"Why?" Jason asked softly.

"Because you're eighteen and I'm thirty-three. Because I've got two kids, an ex-husband and enough baggage to fill an airport carousel." She looked him in the eyes. "Because you've got your whole life ahead of you, and eighteen is way too young for you to settle down with someone like me."

"I don't want someone like you," Jason said, unable to keep the twinge of anger and hurt out of his voice. "I want you."

"I know you do," she looked way again. "And that's why I feel like I'm using you. For my own wants. I want you, Jason. I want every inch of your handsome body. I love the way you look at me. The way you touch me . . . the way you hold me . . ."

"Then what's the problem?" he asked.

"What will I do when you get tired of me?" The fear in her voice was nearly overpowering. She started to shake and Jason pulled her close.

"I will never get tired of you," he vowed.

"You're only saying that because you were just inside me."

"So you're just using me for the sex? Because if you are, I'm okay with that," Jason tried to inject a little bit of humour into the otherwise maudlin conversation.

"When you put it that way . . ." Janie leaned in and kissed him gently. "I know that since you were sixteen, you have treated me better than any man in the world. When you entered me, I felt . . . I felt young again."

"So what—?"

"Not now," she stopped him again. "Jason, I don't expect you to understand, and I wouldn't blame you if you hated me . . . but I don't want to think about 'us' or about the future or about anything other than being in this moment. Right now . . . just like this."

"Okay," he replied, unsure of how to respond. "What do you mean?"

"Jason, from the time we got out of class until the moment we began to make love, what were you thinking?"

An awkward silence fell over the pair.

"About how beautiful you are." Jason's voice was so soft to almost be inaudible.

"You're full of shit," Janie pulled back and looked him in the eyes again. "You were thinking about the handjob I gave you on Friday night and the blowjob you got on Sunday."

He blushed, but she was right.

"When I invited you over here, did you think to make any preparations?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you put a condom on before you entered me?"

Jason's eyes darted around, panicking. His heart rate shot through the roof.

"Oh, my god! Can you . . . um, can we . . . did you . . ."

Janie only giggled, and stroked his hair to calm him. "No, we didn't just make a baby tonight. I've got an IUD in. But did you think that I might have herpes or HIV or something?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds