Thank You, Janie

"Did you like watching me tease all of those other guys?" Janie asked. "Did you see the way they were looking at me?"

"I did, 'Svetlana'," Jason smiled.

"And I wanted them all to know what a dirty slut I am for you."

"How dirty are you?"

She took his hands from her breasts and placed them on her moving hips. Then Janie leaned forward and pulled Jason's face into her chest.

Her nails dug into his scalp as his teeth raked her nipples.

"You'll just have to wait and find that out, young man." Her voice was a throaty growl. "But I'm all yours. Whatever you want from me."

Janie sat back. Jason's eyes widened at the sight of his lover. Sitting astride him in all of her naked glory.

Her breasts showed a little bit of sag, but for a mother of two, they were surprisingly pert. Her pussy was freshly shaved.

"Watch my tits," Janie whispered. Jason's fingers dug into her hips as she began to bounce up and down on him.

Her nipples traced circles in the air as she rode him. Jason was hypnotized by her breasts.

With one hand, Janie reached down between her legs and she began to stroke her clit in time with her gyrations.

"Fuck me, Jason!" Janie shouted, her hips moving even faster. "Oh, god . . . oh, god! I'm . . . I'm about to cum!"

She clenched her teeth.

The bed was squeaking.

The headboard bumped against the wall.

Jason felt her pussy contract around him and then she flooded with warmth.

"I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Janie's body began to convulse and she collapsed into his arms. She continued to moan, as Jason took over, thrusting his cock up inside her.

"Oh, Jason," she whispered, her voice faint.

Without warning, Jason lifted her up and flipped Janie on to her back, his cock still rock-hard, never leaving the confines of her steaming-hot pussy.

Raising her legs, Jason hooked his elbows into her knees and then began to jackhammer his cock into the woman of his dreams.

"I'm still cumming!" Janie wailed, her voice delirious with pleasure.

Her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Her pussy was slick with excitement and he hit bottom with each stroke.

Jason clenched his teeth, trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

"Cum in me!" his lover gasped. Her arms flailed around the bed, grasping at the pillows and sheets.

With one final thrust, Jason buried his cock inside her. His toes began to tingle.

"I'm cumming!" he gasped. He never stopped moving. Never stopped fucking.

"Cum with me!" Janie's eyes rolled back into her head as Jason's body went limp.

Their breathing laboured, the pair lay in one another's arms.

"Damn, you're good," Janie kissed him behind the ear.

Jason only groaned in reply.

"Can you do it again, lover?" Her hands ran up and down his back. "Can you get that big cock hard for me again? Then fuck me again?"

His cock twitched.

"I've missed you," she whispered. "I've missed having you in my bed . . . and in my arms . . . and in my tight little cunt."

Ever so slowly, Janie began to grind her hips, trying to bring him back to life.

"I think someone likes it when I talk dirty, don't they? Do you like it when I say things like 'tits' and 'cunt' and 'fuck me'? I think you do."

Jason began to match her move for move, their hips grinding together.

"Can you feel what a mess you've made inside me? I've soaked this bed, Jason. That's it . . . fuck me again with your big, fat cock. . . . Now reach under me and play with my ass . . . maybe one day I'll let you fuck me back there—OH! Maybe I shouldn't promise you that . . ."

He pulled back for just a second to look her in the eyes.

Even in the soft light that shone in from behind the cheap blinds, Janie's big blue orbs twinkled with mischief.

"I'm going to fuck you every day of my life."

"Promise?"

"You're goddamn right."

She reached up and caressed his cheek. Her gaze softened, the earlier playfulness gone.

"Promise me something else," she said softly.

"Anything."

"Promise you'll never leave me."

"Janie . . . I—"

"You don't have to mean it; I'll never hold you to a promise you make in bed."

"I will never make a promise that I won't keep" He leaned in and kissed her gently. "And I promise, with God as my witness, that I will never leave you."

"Oh, Jason," she pulled him down into her arms. It took him a second to realise that she was crying.

He didn't say anything, instead just pulling his lover closer to him.

Without another word, Janie wiped the tears from her eyes, then smiled weakly up at him. "You know just what to say."

"I mean it," he said gently. His hips still moving ever so slightly.

"We'll talk about it later," Janie promised. She closed her eyes for a second, then willed away whatever other tension or stress that was going on in her brain. "Now get back to fucking me. I want your friends to know that you picked up a screamer."

*********************

He jerked awake at the alarm. Janie lifted her head off his shoulder and reached across him for her phone on the nightstand.

It was 6:30.

She flipped the alarm off and the cuddled up to him.

Her hair smelled sweet to him. Her touch was warm.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said softly.

"Good morning, Svetlana," Jason grinned.

"Could this bed be any smaller?"

"I told you your place was nicer."

"Yeah, but it's cozy . . . in a dumpy, college student kind of way."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"It reminds me of my first apartment, although this room is a lot more girly than mine was."

"That's because Heather keeps it this way in case her parents show up. Her mom thinks she and Cody are just sharing rent."

Janie snorted. "Whatever she has to tell herself, I guess."

The pair lay there for as Janie ran her hands across Jason's chest. He savoured the feeling of her body pressed against his.

"I want you to come over after work today," she whispered.

"I'm working late tonight," he said.

"That's okay," Janie took his hand and began to suck on his fingertips. "I just don't want to wake up alone tomorrow."

Her hand roamed down his body to his cock, which hardened in her grasp.

"That feels so good," Jason gasped when she squeezed his cockhead.

"Mmm, I know," she rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

Jason entered her pussy, which was still slick from the night before.

"When you go to school and work today, I want you to think about all the cum I have inside me." Janie arched her back so she could take as much of Jason's length insider as she could. "All of your cum. And how it's going to be leaking out of me all day long."

One hand reached under her and cupped her rear end. The other caressed one of her breasts, its nipple a sharp little point on the end.

"Now, let's wake up the neighbours."

*********************

After their morning love-making, Jason and Janie dressed and he drove her back to her house. She went to work and he went to school.

The day dragged on for him. His classes were in the morning, and he got most of his homework and reading done in between English Comp and Biology. He finished what was left at the rec center, and then went to his second job at the Outback.

Cody sent him several texts and messages throughout the day, mostly of the "high-five" variety, including one picture of the rumpled bed and the wet spot he and Janie had left.

Jason just smiled and played along, not wanting to let his friend in on the relationship he had with an older woman. Plus, a part of him wanted to draw the reveal out for as long as he could. Janie was not only his first lover, but his first real relationship.

He was shy and timid in school. When other kids were going out to football games and dances, he was often working a fast food part-time job, or at taekwondo class.

After work, Jason pulled into Janie's driveway. The garage door was up and he parked next her to her minivan. He put the door down and retrieved a soft-sided bag out of the car trunk. It was the luggage he lived out of when he was staying at Cody and Heather's place.

Most of the lights were out in the house, but the lights in the back bedroom were on. The scent of vanilla candles filled the air.

Janie was waiting for him, wearing a soft, full-length terrycloth robe. "You look beat."

All Jason could do was smile weakly.

"Get undressed." Janie turned and dropped her robe. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Leading him back to the master bathroom, she turned the hot water on in the giant jacuzzi tub, which was already half full. His eyes lingered on her perfect backside.

Jason left a pile of his dirty work clothes in corner and took Janie's hand as she stepped into the tub.

He leaned back into her arms as the water washed over them. Her breasts were pressed flat against his back.

She wrapped her legs around him and kissed his neck tenderly.

Without words, Janie washed dirt and grease and grime away. She massaged his sore muscles.

He tried to touch her, but she brushed his hands away.

When she was done, they sat in the tub, each content to be in the arms of the other.

Finally, Janie opened the drain and they stood, then dried each other off.

Jason went to his bag to retrieve a shirt and boxer shorts, but Janie stayed his hand. She blew out the candles and turned down the sheets.

Still naked, they curled up in her king-sized bed, with its memory foam mattress and plush down comforter.

"Will you stay with me?" Janie whispered.

"For how long?"

"I don't know," she said wistfully. "Tomorrow . . . this week . . . forever . . ."

Jason lay there for a long time, with Janie's head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"What . . . last night . . . what did you mean about not leaving you?"

Janie didn't speak for a long time. She ran her hand up and down his arm.

Her voice quivered. "My husband left me. I was in love with him. We went to high school together. He promised me the moon . . . and for a while, it was perfect."

Jason dared not speak as her voice trailed off.

"But then . . . then six years ago . . . he decided he didn't want to be married any more. He found some young thing and left me for that little cunt." Janie's body began to shake. "I know that this is me being needy and clingy, but . . . but I . . ."

Janie took a deep breath.

"It's not right for me to dump all of this on you," she sighed. "Or make you pay for my ex-husband's mistakes."

Jason took her hand in his. He kissed each of her fingers gently. "I'll never leave you."

"I believe you," Janie pulled her lover close to her. She was shaking. "But what happens when you get tired of me? Life isn't all passion and romance. You're still in college . . . and I'm an old mother of two . . ."

"You're not old . . ."

"I'm serious, Jason . . . I could be your mother."

"But you're not," he pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "I've been in love with you since I was fifteen. Before I even knew what being in love meant. And now that I've got you, I'm never letting you go."

"Promise?" she whispered.

"You know that girl I went to prom with? Jenny? Do you know why I went to prom with her? Because she looks like you . . . and you know what else?"

"What?"

"We fooled around a little bit," Jason blushed, a little bit embarrassed and a little big ashamed of his admission. "But we never did it . . . because the only person I could ever imagine being with was you."

Without another word, Janie pushed Jason down into the bed and mounted him.

"I love feeling you get hard inside me," she moaned.

"I'll only leave when you make me." Jason pulled her down and kissed her long and hard. "I promise."

*********************

"I don't know why you insist on staying here," Jason spooned up behind Janie on Heather's meager twin bed.

"What? You don't like sleeping close to me?" she teased.

Both of them reeked of sex.

"I love sleeping close to you," he swatted her playfully on the backside. "But this bed is lumpy and the bathroom here is a closet."

"It reminds me of being young and in college," Janie said playfully. "And I hope it makes you appreciate how nice my house is."

The mid-morning sun shone through the blinds. After going out for dinner the night before, Janie woke him up with a blowjob, then rode him until he came inside her. During the week, they stayed at her house, but ended up at Cody and Heather's on Friday night.

With a mischievous wink, Janie untangled herself from Jason and stood. His eyes lingered on her perfect form. She patted him playfully. "I need to pee."

That's when Jason heard voices from the living room. Before he could stop her, Janie pulled Jason's long t-shirt over her head and opened the bedroom door. It barely covered her up, but that was probably the point.

His heart racing, He hunted around for his boxer shorts and a t-shirt for himself.

When he finally made it out to the living room, he found Janie talking to Heather. Cody looked on sheepishly, unable to keep his gaze off of Janie's nipples which were poking out from beneath the thin t-shirt.

Jason was unable to hear what they were saying, but Heather and Janie giggled as he approached.

Setting the bottle of Diet Pepsi in her hands on the counter, Janie turned to Jason and stood up on her tiptoes, causing the t-shirt to ride up and expose her bare rear end. She kissed him on the cheek, causing him to blush uncontrollably, for he could see Cody's eyes pop out of his head. Heather was unable to contain her laughter.

Janie pulled back and winked. Then she bounded off to the bathroom.

"Oh, my god," Heather snickered, once the door closed. "She's smokin' hawt!"

"MILF city, man," Cody reached out and gave Jason a congratulatory bro-hug.

"I would kill her have her ass," the other girl said enviously.

"Yeah, me, too!" That drew Cody a punch in the shoulder from his girlfriend.

Unable to speak, Jason felt his ears burning with embarrassment.

Janie emerged from the bathroom a moment later. None of them spoke as she sauntered over to the kitchen and began going through the cabinets.

"I see beer, ketchup, butter, French onion dip, more beer . . . and milk that's three days past the expiration date," Janie looked over the contents of the fridge. She was half-bent over, intentionally oblivious to the fact that Jason and his friends could see the bottom half of her cheeks. "Oh, to be young again!"

"There's cereal in the pantry," Heather pointed out.

"Isn't there an IHOP up the road?" Janie asked.

"I think so."

"Then let's go," she said. "Someone is going to need a lot of energy today."

With another wink, Janie brushed past Jason, leaving the three teenagers to scramble out of the kitchen.

"You're an evil woman," Jason closed the door to the bedroom just as Janie shed her top.

"I'm your evil woman," she countered and then pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang out and began to harden at her touch. Janie sank down on her knees and looked up before taking the head of his cock in her mouth. "We have to hurry."

His knees weak, Jason fell back on the bed as Janie went to work on him. Her mouth worked up and down quickly. Her lips formed an airtight seal around his sex.

She was going for broke. Her tongue ran up and down the sensitive underside of his cock.

Her hands cupped his balls. There was no pretense, no romance.

In no time, Jason felt his toes begin to tingle. He tried to sit up, but she pushed him back down on to the bed.

Jason's eyes rolled back into his head as his cock exploded.

She released him from her lips and wrapped her breasts around the shaft of his prick.

Shooting off on her chest, Jason felt dizzy. His mind barely registered that she was rubbing his cum into her chest until she stood and began dressing.

Donning his t-shirt, Janie pulled a pair of shorts out of her overnight bag and pulled her hair back with a scrunchie.

"Your friends are waiting," she winked, then disappeared out the door, leaving him to wonder what had just happened.

*********************

"So do you think my breasts are too small?" As far as loaded questions, that one wasn't too bad.

"I think your breasts are perfect," Jason cupped them as the warm water cascaded over them.

Janie leaned back into his arms in the spacious stand-up shower in her master bathroom.

"Do you like them covered in your cum?"

"I like them any way I can get them," his lips raked the back of her neck, causing her nails to reflexively dig into his arms.

"What about Heather's boobs? They're nice and big."

"More than a handful is a waste." Jason may have been young, but he wasn't stupid.

"Does she always wear low-cut tops?" Janie purred as he gave her a playful squeeze. "I wanted to stick my face into her cleavage all through breakfast."

"Yeah," Jason whispered in her ear. "Cody likes her to wear stuff like that."

"And what do you like me to wear?"

"Nothing."

She swatted at him playfully.

"Yoga pants," Jason blurted out.

"I'll be sure to buy more." Janie set her hands against the tile wall and pushed her rear end back against Jason's naked body.

Both were exhausted after spending most of the day in bed. After breakfast with Cody and Heather, they returned to Janie's house and made love.

They savoured each others's touch. This was their third shower.

The water rinsed off another round of their exertions. Without another word, he turned the handle to off, and they dried off.

Wearing plush terrycloth bathrobes only long enough to change the sheets, Janie and Jason fell into one another's arms. Naked.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

"My kids are coming home tomorrow," Janie whispered, her voice shaking. "I want you to stay and meet them . . . I mean, you already know them . . . but I want you to meet them as my . . ."

She giggled nervously.

"Your what?"

"My boyfriend," Janie said.

"I'd like that," he replied once he found his voice.

Neither spoke for a long time, as they processed what this meant for their relationship.

"I don't ever want to wake up alone again," she whispered and Jason's heart skipped a beat. His fingers wrapped around hers. Janie rolled over and their foreheads touched. Their noses brushed, and they kissed gently.

Tenderly.

Then Janie started to giggle. "But that means you can't sleep naked when they're here."

"And you'll have to keep yourself from screaming," Jason returned with a smile just as radiant as Janie's.

"Does this mean we can hold hands at taekwondo now, too?" Jason cupped her face in his hands, his fingertips tracing her cheekbones.

Janie took a deep breath. "Yes . . . of course we can."

"Good, because I'm never letting you go."

"You know all the right things to say," Janie sighed contentedly. "Even if you won't admit Heather's boobs are nicer than mine."

She let out a surprised yelp when Jason pinched her on the backside.

In return, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her naked body to his.

"I love you, Janie." His voice was so soft she could barely hear him.

"I love you, too, Jason."

*********************

They walked into the adult black belt class on Monday night holding hands. No one said a word, although the room was filled with wide eyes and slack jaws.

Neither Jason nor Janie stopped smiling.

At least until Kim Hollandsworth landed a jump roundhouse kick to the back of Jason's head during the sparring matches. Then he was back in martial arts mode.

Sharon winked at them mischievously as they left, with Jason driving Janie's minivan. They stopped by a neighbour's who habitually watched Janie's kids when she went to taekwondo during the week.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds