The Adventures of Cain Ch. 02

I looked at the closest waitress and motioned to her to come over. This one had dark brown hair that was neatly brushed, her features were soft and she had a nice smile. She wore a peach colored dress with a white-gold necklace. Her dress covered her feet so it looked like she just floated over to the table without touching the floor.

"Hello, sir." The waitress said smiling, "Would you like something to drink?"

I smiled back and said, "Just an ale, please."

Another waitress walked by and the dark-haired one touched the other's arm and said to get an ale. Without a response the waitress kept walking and went over to the bartender.

The dark-haired one looked back at me and said, "I bet you came from Stone Springs."

I remained silent. I hadn't thought of a good lie to cover up who I really was...

"Am I right?" She asked excitedly.

I hesitated but I couldn't lie to her, "How did you guess?" I asked with a chuckle.

She whispered/said , "Yesss!"

She giggled again. The waitress was very beautiful and she was good at flirting, I thought about giving her a little extra money. She continued, "Oh, your accent and the way you dress. I see a lot of travelers, you know."

"Hmm." I grunted. Maybe Fettel could help disguise me later.

The other waitress came back with my ale and set it down on the table. I nodded my thanks.

"I will see you around, mister!" The dark-haired waitress said and walked over to another customer.

The men at my table had finished their game and one of the fishermen dealed out the cards and asked, "Do you want in?"

I looked at him, shook my head, and explained, "I have terrible luck."

"Not even one game?" He continued.

I smiled at him and said, "I'm rather tired from the road so I might just rent a room. Thank you for the offer, though."

The friendly fisherman smiled back and said, "You are welcome to join if you change my mind."

I stood up nodded my thanks and put a couple of gold coins to beef up the pot. I walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a room.

He replied, "I will put it on your tab."

He handed me a key attached to a piece of parchment that had the number 'five' written on it.

"Could you get me another mug of this?" I said, referencing to my ale.

"You haven't finished the one you are holding, yet..." He said with a confused look.

"I know" I said plainly.

He kept the look on his face while he filled up another cup, "This stuff goes a long way..."

"Good."

***

I reached the door and opened it. The room was rather simple, next to the bed was a small dresser and above the dresser was a window that over looked the walls of Arkston. The rest of the room was empty, spare the few paintings that hung on the wall.

I sat down on my bed and sat one of the mugs on the dresser. I thought about my parents. The gruesome image was burnt into the back of my eye lids, my dad in pieces and my mother hanging from a rope.

"Those fucking animals..." I thought out loud. I took a few swigs of ale, got up, and walked over to the door and locked it. By the time I sat back down on the bed, I had downed the first mug already. I grabbed the second mug and chugged it down. My vision became blurry and I laid down.

***

That night I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had.

I was walking along a massive battlefield. I looked around and saw miles and miles of dead, rotting, smelly corpses. Broken armor and swords laid about the ground. I walked up a hill that was overlooking the whole gory scene. I stomped over the dead and reached the peak, which had a giant, stone statue. I didn't recognize who it was, but the figure was of a muscular man wielding a giant great sword. The statue's face had been corroded and I could only tell that it had a devilish grin and pointed ears.

I thought it somewhat resembled Fettel, except that it looked way more bloodthirsty than him, if that's possible. I looked down at all the bodies again and noticed that they were all smiling like the statue, which sent a big shiver down my spine. I looked up and saw blackish, purple clouds rolling across the sky. Lightening struck the statue multiple times and the clouds started to rain. I closed my eyes and felt warm raindrops land on my face. I tilted my head back at the statue and opened my eyes slowly. This time, the statue had specs of blood all over it. I frowned, held out my hand, and caught a few drops.

"Oh Gods..." I said as the strange clouds continued to rain blood all over me. Repulsed by the whole dream, I tried to wipe off the blood on my face and hands but it just smeared all over me. I heard a deep laughter shake the ground, it first sounded like thunder but became more distinct.

A voice spoke out, "Welcome home, son."

It sounded like it was coming within the statue but it would echo all around me.

I took a few steps away from the statue and asked, "Who are you?"

The voice laughed louder, "I think you can figure that out."

I thought for a moment before answering, "A god?"

The voice shouted, "Well, when you say it like that it just makes it sound boring. I am the only true god of War... There are no others... Actually, there were many but I killed all of them and drained their power!"

I thought, 'Seriously? I have to deal with another Divine?'

I replied, "So what is your name again, god of War?"

"Ugh!" The statue groaned, "I shall punish you for not knowing my name! I am Dalgaduin! The god of rage, war, and killing!"

I replied, "Doll-gah-due-in?"

The statue remained unchanged but said sarcastically, "Yeah, almost! Just try to say it like you aren't mentally challenged!"

'What an asshole...' I thought. I looked around and asked, "So... Why are you in my dream?"

The statue shifted and the dust that had gathered on it, slowly floated to the ground. Dalgaduin stretched his limbs, yawned loudly, placed the tip of the great sword on the ground, and leaned against the hilt, saying, "Because I'm a Divine!"

Oh, I see." I said, my temper slowly rising, "Divines can do whatever the hell they want, so are all of you going to visit me or just you and Fettel?

The statue stared at me with blank eyes for a moment then answered me, "How cute. My son having his first temper tantrum! You must have gotten that from me."

OK, now he was starting to get creepy. I didn't have a clue about what he was talking about and stared back into the stone cold eyes.

"Oh, and to answer your question, another Divine might visit you if they please, but I doubt they would want to meet a respectless teen." He continued, "Now listen, son! I am your father. That is why you are so special, you are half god and half man."

I stood there, motionless, "Well, Mr. D that was a fantastic joke. Can I go back to dreaming about women?"

"I'm not lying, Cain. Your mother and I got it on and you are the living proof of it!" He laughed but continued, "Why did your father hate you so much?"

It was way to much to take in so I tried to deny it, "He didn't hate me! He was just hard on me so..."

"So, what?" So you would be a strong, independent man?" He laughed hysterically.

I came to a conclusion at that moment... The gods were giant dicks. They were loud, annoying, arrogant dicks.

I waited until he was done laughing and found my voice, "So let's say that I believe you, and that I am your son..."

The statue cracked around the mouth, making it appear that it was smiling. Dalgaduin said, "OK!"

"How in the world is that possible?" I said, still trying to make it all come together.

The god of war chuckled, "I told your mom not to look back, and I fucked her from behind!"

I was utterly disgusted at that point. I turned around, started down the hill, and said, "Fuck you."

The statue laughed and said, "See you tomorrow night!"

I took another step further down the hill but my foot got caught on something and I was launched downwards, falling for longer than it should have been.

***

I woke up with a start. I looked around and saw the room, that I had been staying in, upside down. I swung back and forth, while my hands barely scrapped against the floor. I looked up and saw my feet bound by a rope that was attached to a metal hook that was attached to the ceiling.

I heard footsteps behind me and I tried to wiggle around to see who it was, but the person kept walking around me so I couldn't face them. I tried to say something but noticed that I had been gagged. I thought that it was funny that I hadn't realized that earlier.

"Shhh." Said a calming feminine voice, "we don't want you to wake up the neighbors!"

She giggled and touched my thighs to keep me in place. I could feel her hands venturing across my body as she strolled around in front of me. The second thing that I should have realized earlier was that I was buck-ass nude. From where I was at, all I could see was that the woman was wearing black and red robes. There were pouches and knives attached to it, and the robes were made of silk. Her face was covered up by a black, matching, silk handkerchief, but I could see her dark, blue eyes. Her hair was blonde and was tied up in a bun spare a few pieces that hung down in her face.

The mysterious woman knelt down and pushed my shoulder with her firm hand. I gently swung away from her, and she cleared her throat while I kept swinging helplessly, "You have a nice body, Mr. Cain. Almost... godly."

She put her hand on my chest and leaned closer to me. I could smell her perfume, it smelt like cinnamon and something else that I couldn't put my finger on.

"What do you want with me?" I said but it was muffled by the gag.

"Shhh... Be quite." She whispered as she put her index on the gag, "I have to kill you but I might have some fun first!"

She winked as her hand slid up higher. I took in a deep breathe and shuddered while her hand wrapped around my penis. The mysterious woman giggled and said, "Oh, you enjoy that don't you?"

I growled, swung towards her, and wrapped my hands around her neck. She gasped and tried to stand up and back away but I just tightened my grip. She reached for something behind her back and pulled out a knife. I squeezed with all my strength but it was too late. She ran the blade across my abdomen and I let go, going into shock from the pain. Blood gushed down my chest and onto my face. I quickly put both my hands on the wound and tried to stop the bleeding. Adrenaline kicked in and my hands shook furiously.

The woman coughed harshly and tried to recover from the near death incident. I hoped I was going to pass out sometime soon and wake up later perfectly healed by Fettel...

"You asshole!" She managed as she gasped for air.

My stomach poured out blood and I knew that blood-loss would take me unless I stopped it. I put more pressure on my stomach.

"I should have killed you right away!" The mysterious woman said but now she sounded much younger.

I stared at her with all my hate and tried to steady my breathing. I sharply inhaled and let out the most intimidating yell I could muster.

"Fuck!" She said as she jumped away from me. She kept walking back until she bumped against the wall, she might have had been startled but the murderous look was still on her face.

Oh, gods. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one.

'Might as well go with a bang.' I thought to myself. Still covering my slashed stomach, I swung back and forth with all my strength and will. I kept on getting closer to the woman and each time she would press herself harder against the wall.

I swung back and the hook attached to the ceiling gave out, I fell and landed on the floor with a 'Thud!'.

I rolled on to my back and sat up, ignoring the waves of blinding pain. With one hand still on the wound, I crawled with the other. I heard the woman jump and grab my sword from my pack. She stabbed the floor board that was inches away from my hand and shouted, "Stop it! Stay were you are!"

I crawled around the sword and was only a couple feet away from her. What happened next I didn't expect. My whole plan was to scare her into untying me and helping me but I guess my plan sucked balls. She raised the sword and brought it down into my back. I groaned at the paralyzing strike. She tried to walk around me but I grabbed her foot in one, last, desperate attempt. I could feel my vision starting to fade and I could no longer hear anything. I turned my head to the side and rested it against the ground. Inches away from my face was the trinket Fettel had given me. My instincts took control and my hand that had been holding my stomach grabbed the amulet.

***

"Oh, Divines. This is a mess." The woman spoke to herself, "It will take forever to clean up!"

My eyes shot open. My body was numb but I managed to turn my head towards the source of the voice. The woman was sitting on the bed and the handkerchief was no longer covering her face. To say the least, the woman was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

I turned over, sat up , put on the necklace, and began to untie the rope around my ankles.

The girl saw me move and screamed loudly. She jumped up and grabbed my sword and slowly backed up into the far corner of the room, while saying, "Oh gods! Why are you still alive?"

I slipped the ropes off my feet and stood up. I said, "Put the sword down. I won't hurt you."

"No! What makes you think you are in a position to tell me what to do?!" She shouted, "How the fuck are your alive?"

I walked over to the bed and found my clothes piled up on it. I put on the trousers and shirt, turned back to the young woman, and said, "You tried to kill me, you're lucky I'm not trying to kill you."

She snarled at me and said, "Yeah, like you could!"

I sighed.

"I promise that I won't kill you if you tell me who hired you." I said.

She looked shocked, "You have seen my face... I can't let you live. Also, I'm sworn to never talk about a contract."

I smiled and said, "Then you leave me no choice..."

I charged at her and threw my body into her before she could even swing the sword. She slammed against the wall with a, 'Whack!'. I grabbed the arm that had the sword in it and repeatedly slammed it against the wall. The assassin gasped in pain and her grip on the sword had been broken. I picked her up by the waist and threw her onto the bed. I bent down, retrieved my sword, and walked over to her. She groaned in pain while I laid the tip of the blade on her chest and asked, "Who wanted me dead?"

She moaned again and rubbed the back of her head. I put the sword down, grabbed her shoulders, and shook her gently.

"Why did you try to kill me?" I asked in a louder tone.

She didn't meet my gaze but said quietly, "I can't tell you."

I wasn't going to get anywhere with the young assassin so I sat down on the bed, beside her and looked out the window. It was still dark outside, which surprised me.

I spoke to her again, "So do you usually rape your contracts before you kill them?"

Her cheeks turned red and she said, still looking at the ground, "No..."

From her tone it sounded like she had been offended.

I stared at her, trying to make her feel guilty.

"...Only when they look good as you." She continued and looked up at me mischievously.

She reached out and put a hand on my upper thigh, saying, "I like you, Cain."

I replied, "You aren't whoring your way out of this one, assassin."

She pouted and said, "Aww! That usually works!"

I chuckled and said, " You know I can't let you go unless..."

"You fuck me?" She butted in, "Don't worry, I will enjoy it. Oh, and I might not kill you if you do!"

I looked at her silently, then continued, "... You tell me why you tried to kill me."

She frowned and scooted closer to me, her shoulder was now pressed up against mine, "I'm sorry, Cain... But I might tell you if..."

I looked over at her and realized how close her face was to mine, "If?"

She smiled and said, "One. You promise to let me go..."

"OK." I said.

"And two. You have to make me cum!"

I laughed for a few seconds and looked over at her, "Boy, you aren't kidding are you? And why should I trust an assassin's word?"

"Because I'm the one with the sword, numb nuts" She growled.

I sighed once more and I thought to myself, 'Yeah, well I'm the one who can't die.'

She smiled and bit her bottom lip, "You can only use your tongue."

I was about to say something but she continued, "Oh, and you can't wear any clothes!"

"Do you promise that you will tell me?" I asked hesitantly.

She giggled and stared at me with an innocent look and said, "Maybe."

I rubbed my chin as if I was in deep thought.

I stood up, turned towards her, and said, "OK."

Still smiling, she rolled up her robes and said, "Remember, you can only use your tongue."

My jaw dropped when I saw her smooth, toned legs. I knelt down and rubbed her thighs, while she lifted up her robes just below her hips. I couldn't see her vagina, yet. I moved my hands up her legs and leaned closer. I started to kiss her inner thighs while my hands stopped at her hips. The assassin sharply inhaled and shivered.

I stopped and said, "This better be worth it!"

She said, "Oh, shut up!"

She grabbed my head with both hands and shoved it towards her pussy. I moved my hands and lifted her ass so I had a better angle. That's when I saw my first vagina. It was beautiful. She was pink, wet, and her clitoris was swollen. I leaned closer and stuck out my tongue and slowly dragged it over her clit. The girl's hips shot up further and she moaned with pleasure. She tasted amazing. I continued to slowly lick her vagina. Her hands were gently caressing my head as she let out small moans. I stuck my tongue in and out of her vagina trying to taste more of her nectar.

"Oh, gods!" She cried out while I quickened my pace.

My boner was made of steel now. I brought my attention back to her clit and sucked on it, furiously.

"Oh, guhh!" She moaned as her body tensed up. She was breathing heavily and tried to say, "More, more!"

I continued sucking on her clit and swirled my tongue around it for a few minutes. The young assassin went silent for a moment then came all over my face and screamed with pleasure. I licked up all of her juices greedily.

"Oh, Cahh... Fuck!" She said while she went through an orgasm that shook her whole body. I put two fingers in her pussy and started to lick a little bit lower. I pumped my fingers in and out of her as my tongue found her rosebud.

"Oh!" She said surprised at the new sensations.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing. Something had taken over me and it seemed like it was working pretty well...

I fingered her cunt, vigorously, as I gently licked her ass. Her grip tightened on me and her breathe quickened. I looked up to see her beautiful face in a trance of pleasure.

"Ughh!" She shouted as her second orgasm hit her.

I pulled out my fingers and licked at her juices for a second time. She yelped as my tongue rubbed against her sensitive clit. I set her ass down on the bed and got up and wiped my face off with my shirt. I laid down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She moaned happily as she rubbed her satisfied clit.

"That didn't take long." I commented.

"Well, you are very good!" She said with a sigh, "Too bad I can't tell you."

I looked over at her and smiled, "I knew you wouldn't tell me. It really isn't that important."

She stared at me confused, "So... Why did you eat me out, when you could have just killed me?"

I traced her lips with a finger and said, "I don't know... Because you're beautiful."

She smiled and licked her lips, "Oh, I taste good!"

She grabbed the hand that I fingered her with and started sucking on my fingers. My dick jumped up and pressed against her side.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds