The Adventures of Cain Ch. 02

She stopped and looked at me seriously, "What happens now? Because you are quite a bit of money dead."

I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers. She moaned softly and kissed me back. I pulled away and said, "Now I leave."

I got out of the bed, gathered my pack and turned around. The girl had stood up and was frowning.

I stopped what I was doing and said, "What's wrong?"

"So I stabbed you twice, didn't tell you why, asked for you to eat me out, and you think you can just leave?" She said frustrated.

I looked at her and said, "Am I suppose to do something else?"

She opened her mouth but I said, "Oh! I need to help you make a story for how you couldn't kill me!"

She pushed me and yelled, "Who are you? I couldn't kill you and... and now you are being nice to me? "

"I did hurt you a little and tried to interrogate you." I said smiling at her.

"Yeah, you really hurt me!" She said sarcastically, "And you did a terrible job at interrogating me! You didn't even try!"

I chuckled and said, "I must not be cut out for this kind of work."

Her face was red and she yelled, "Shut up! And what are you gonna do? Leave an inn in the middle of the night? That won't attract attention!"

I acted surprised, "I never thought of that!"

I hoped she wouldn't realize what I was doing.

"You're so stupid!" She exclaimed, "I'm leaving!"

I frowned and paused in thought.

"What!?" She asked noticing my expression.

"I'm sorry, but wouldn't that mean people would think your suspicious?" I asked.

"So what do you want me to do, then?" She asked still yelling.

"You can sleep on the bed and I will take the floor!" I said giddily.

She walked over to me and pushed me against the wall, "No, I'm taking the floor!"

"Well you could sleep in the bed with me." I suggested.

"No!" She shouted, "Then you could kill me when I'm asleep."

"Couldn't I kill you in your sleep whether I was on the ground or the bed?"

She didn't know how to react. I took her hand and led her back to the bed. I bent over, put one arm behind her legs and one behind her back, and picked her up. I climbed on the bed and set her down.

"See there is plenty of room for both of us!" I explained.

"If you try anything..." She warned but I interrupted her by rubbing her shoulders.

She sighed and said, "That feels pretty good."

"And of coarse you couldn't go to bed wearing those, could you?" I said with a smile.

She looked up at me and I was expecting her to yell at me but she didn't. She laid there staring at me. I broke the silence and said, "Wow, you are really tense."

"That's not my fault!" The assassin said, becoming defensive once again.

This was silly but I said, "I know, beautiful."

I grabbed the bottom of her robes and started to lift them up. After having some trouble with stripping off her clothes, the young woman helped me. Once her clothes were off, I stared at her completely astonished. Her body was perfect. Her ample breasts, her tight stomach, her generous ass... I stood over her in awe. I reached out and put my hand on her stomach. I slowly slid it up in between her tits. Her flawless skin was so soft.

"Cain?" She asked.

I looked up, worried that I might have done something wrong, "What?"

"I think I like you." She said with a smile.

I chuckled and continued to touch her skin, "Is that because I licked you down there?"

My hands had a mind of their own and traveled up to her breasts. Her pink nipples went perfectly with her golden skin.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that!" She said scowling.

"So what's your name?" I continued the small talk.

"Do you deserve to know that?" She asked still frowning.

"You know my name don't you?" I reasoned, moving my hands back to massaging her muscles.

She sighed, "My name is Jessica. Are you happy?"

"That's a pretty name!"

She didn't say anything but her posture became more relaxed.

"Jessica?" I asked.

"Yes, Cain?" Jessica replied.

"Goodnight." With that, I stopped caressing her, pulled up the sheets over us, and turned away from her.

***

Hope you enjoyed, my valued readers. Please excuse any mistakes, I am lacking an editor. Sorry for taking so long. I love you guys, don't forget to comment or favorite if you liked it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds