• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨73⁩

The Afflicted

"No, that's not it," said Frederique. "You were just there each time. The angle had nothing to do with it."

They tried again with the same result.

"I think I know," said Frederique, sliding down him again. "At the sharing, we were connected. We were talking. All of us were...I don't know how to describe that feeling, but do you know what I mean? When we're all linked?"

"Yes, I do," said Claude. "But how do we do that?"

"Just open that part of yourself to me and we'll work together. Ready?"

"Yes," he said.

She jumped away and looked at him with glowing eyes. Staring at each other intensely, they felt the dizzy buzz of connection that suddenly helped make sense of their objective.

"Now!" she called in is mind.

They succeeded. She deplaced and squealed with pleasured surprise. She was riding him again. Claude also seemed to have enjoyed the 'leap' and gasped at the sudden squeeze of her pussy around him.

"Again?" she asked.

"Oh, please," he moaned.

She jumped away for a few seconds, then reappeared astride (and around) him.

"Oh, mother, what sort of wonder is this?" moaned Claude.

"You like it?" she asked.

"God yes, don't you?"

"I love it," she said. "Let's do it again."

Frederique deplaced away and back again, it was easier this time. She did it again, then again. It was amazing, to feel him in then out again, like a perfect thrust into her depths, but with no hesitation. That wasn't to say there wasn't sensation. When he appeared within her (or perhaps she appeared around him), it was as though he was approaching from a distance -- from all directions -- and expanding outward into her.

If she liked it, Claude loved it. The sensations of her enfolding and leaving him had him gasping in near paralysis.

Frederique discovered she could enhance the pleasure even more by targeting her deplacing to a bit higher on his cock. Jumping there, then letting the simple force of gravity take over, created a sensation neither of them had ever felt.

It was her turn to drive him crazy. She kept up her drop-jumps for a few minutes and then decided to up the ante again. Concentrating fiercely, she executed a series of jumps so quick she was barely visible. Like the flicker of the early motion pictures which were yet to come, she became a blur of images, and Claude's cock never even had the chance to fall down. The staggered motion was enhanced by the way Claude's moans stayed steady while Frederique's cries had an almost echo quality, chopping in and out and also coming from different locations.

"Wait!" Claude finally cried.

"Are you there, aimé?" she gasped, stopping atop him.

"Yes, mama. Yes!"

Claude released an unbridled primal roar as his next load of cum was unleashed.

'Geyser' was the perfect word for his explosion. Frederique gasped as a fountain of spunk and manly flesh rose and expanded within her. The jolt of energy to her system was almost shocking in intensity. She joined him in climax and released a scream of her own as his expanding flesh surged into her, lifting her off of him before her voracious insides expanded to make room.

It was too perfect to stop. This was not his surrender, but merely his first few blasts to grease her insides with creamy lubricant.

They couldn't stop. This was not actually a 'climax', but a plateau -- a landing stage in advance of the summit to come.

She had already put her feet on the mattress. Without flying, it was the only way to ride his 'hyper-tumescence'. It was fun besides. She squatted over him, lifting up her dripping pussy high above him and sliding back down. Her hips riding up and down his cum-slickened pole, her face in his, she kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestling with his.

"Did you like that, my baby?" she asked.

"You know I did," he replied. "But not as much as what I'm going to do to you."

"I can't wait," she said.

She bounced up and down on him like that for several minutes, varying her speed from rapid-fire to slow, letting her cunt enjoy the full distance of his cock.

The pleasure for her was intense. She reached up to find a few tears on her face at one point, not from emotion but the sheer physical ecstasy as he filled her again and again with his massive cock.

Her legs began quivering and she had to drop down upon him again, sliding her feet back across the sheets to lie on top of him.

"Shall we go up?" he asked.

"I'd love to."

He flew them back into the air. He slowly pulled out and they kissed and caressed each other in a teasing fashion, exploring each other in preparation for the next adventure.

They kissed and spun around, eventually drifting into an aerial sixty-nine. They started with just their faces kissing upside down and then worked their way down, licking and sucking at each other's nipples.

"Just so you know, I won't be taking that monster down this throat, no matter how nicely you ask. So keep him at that size for now, thank you very much."

"Understood," said Claude with a laugh. He let his cock shrink back down to his 'normal' size, still more than enough to fill his mother's throat many times over.

They sucked at each other for several minutes. Claude's tongue on her pussy would have had her screaming, were it not for his cock stuffed in her mouth to muffle her cries. There could be no doubt that Claude's tongue knew what it was doing. Lapping away, he seemed to have gained another supernatural gift: a perfect knowledge of where and how to lick. He tongued away at her clit with firm strokes across her dripping opening in ways that had her hips twitching and bucking letting him know he was getting close. Her rising voice humming around his cock and her hips locking around his head told him he had succeeded in his goal.

"Oh my god," she moaned upon recovery. "If you will, please put that monster inside of me."

She spun around in the air and then floated backward toward him, pushing her flawless ass against his cock. His hands wrapped around and sought out her breasts. As he massaged them, she pushed her hips back and worked him between her lovely cheeks. The feel of his stiff wand worked its lusty magic and she was aching to have him inside of her once again.

He dipped down and put the tip slowly into her. Once there, he let his cock grow inside of her and she shuddered as he slid his super-human fullness into her.

"Enough?" he growled into her ear.

"Mmm, just a little more," she cajoled.

She felt him grow by another fraction in length and push out a bit more. She knew he would not be coming out of her again until the final burst -- the torrent of lust that her cunt was aching to milk from him.

Evolved as they were, any illusions about being sophisticated higher beings were erased at that moment. Though they still flew, they were not people but eagles or dragons controlled by nothing more than their primal needs.

Claude grabbed both of Frederique's arms and pinned them behind her. She whimpered from the pain but moaned from the excitement of him controlling her. His thundering staff pulled back and shoved into her with a force that sent a shock through her body and made her breasts bounce several times from the impact.

"That's it, fuck me," she growled.

He slammed into her.

"That's it, my baby. Fuck mama harder."

He slammed again.

His 'knot' had returned. Now, the tip of his cock was absurdly large and there was no way he would escape from her, even if he wanted. He would not be leaving her cunt until he came another time.

Her arms still pinned behind her, she closed her eyes and willingly submitted to his animalistic pounding. His cock and hips rocked her body so hard that she grunted with the impact of each thrust. He began grunting too and the sounds coming from them were the undeniable sounds of rutting. There was no 'making love' at that point. The words were also base and bestial. Frederique, raised in the aristocracy of an ancient race, was no lady. She was a whore and a servant to lust, nothing more.

"Uhn -- fuck -- uhf -- my -- aanngh -- cunt,'' she growled. "Fuckmycunt, fuckmycunt, Fuck mama's cunt. Fuck me harder!"

Claude switched things and now grabbed her hands. Pulling her arms back behind her so far her shoulder blades were squeezed together. Her soft and perfect hands were now clawed handles with which he could manipulate her body. He pushed her away and back again rocking her perfect form at the end of each thrust.

Her ass was reddening from the slap of his hips, but she relished the sting. In the other direction, his rock hard tip was pounding in its attempts to get out. Counter to what one might have thought, the bruising impact of his tip against the inside of her pelvis was pleasurable. It was as though her inner walls had girded themselves for the battle of flesh she was engaged in.

Smack. His hips spanked against her.

Thunk. His stiff knot slid to a startling halt inside of her pelvis.

Smack. He rocked her again.

Thunk. She cried out with the exquisite torture of his cock trying to escape, but not being able to.

He dropped her hands and reached down instead for her thighs.

"That's it baby," she said in almost a whimper. "Fuck me with that cock. Fuck me so hard I can't remember who I am."

Little did she know how prescient those words would prove to be.

With his strong hands gripping her hips he had even greater leverage. With her flying abilities, she was able to fling herself on his pole with a violent passion. Her head was being whipped around with each blow of his hips. Her entire body shuddered with each impact.

"Would you cum for me?" she pleaded. "Just a little? You know you can? Please give me another 'taste'."

Claude grunted to the affirmative. Pulling outward until the firm thud against her pelvis. He moaned and she felt a hot jet spray out of him. His cock followed the blast in and the viscous syrup coated their connection with a new slickness that enhanced their pleasure even more.

"Oh Claude. How wet you've made me. Oh god I love riding that cock," she cried.

There were other curses and exclamations in more languages, growing more guttural with each thrust. They kept fucking in the air. First it was five minutes, then it was ten. Though they didn't realize it, they reached the half hour mark with no signs of stopping. Their natural lubrication was in good supply, but every once in while Claude would augment it with another simple blast.

At around the half hour mark, they entered the next phase of pleasure. Claude felt his orgasm beginning and prepared to unloose his final blast but Frederique reached out to him.

"No, wait," she urged him in her mind (though even forming those words mentally was difficult). "Just let yourself release, but don't let the cum follow."

She had known one or two men, the first from India, who could achieve a climax without ejaculating. She figured that if any men were capable of replicating that achievement, it would be her mates. She also knew that even Claude, with his massive member and full system, still had limits and that his next full climax would be his last for a few hours. She wanted things to go on a bit longer.

He paused and she showed him what she meant in her mind. He wondered if such a thing was possible but he was decided it was worth a try.

They started fucking again and her slick suction on his massiveness took almost no time before he felt the eruption beginning again.

He knew how to do it -- how to stop his ejaculation. He had already done it several times that session alone, but this was a different chore. He knew his body wanted a full release of a complete orgasm.

He roared out with joy.

"Oh god!" he cried. "It's so good."

The cum started shooting out of his cock. He could physically feel the white mercury traveling as the climactic instinct tried to unleash everything.

"No," he said out loud. "Not yet!"

He gritted his teeth and wrestled with the cum struggling to get out. He clenched whatever part it was that contained his cum, but it felt like the dam was going to burst.

Suddenly, the dam held. He smiled upon feeling the hot stream begin to recede back into his cock.

"Yes," he said. "I was able to... Oh my god!!!"

The stream of fluid had stopped, but the explosion of pleasure would not be denied. He pulled Frederique back into him and groaned. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as the climax overtook him.

"Oh Claude, are you?" she moaned.

In response, he could only grip her tighter. His hips began bucking involuntarily as the practically obscene pleasure sent him to the rough equivalent of an orgasmic seizure. He pulled her up and closer to him, kissing her neck as if in pain. He wrapped one arm around her waist and clasped one of her breasts fiercely with his other hand.

"Oh mère," he groaned. "Oh god, I've never... Oh god!"

The pleasure kept pulsing through him. Because there was no cum to signal the release, his body kept doing what it thought it should do. Frederique was gasping along with him, basking in the pleasure of her lover.

She could feel him coming. His hips kept bucking and she could feel the muscles in his massive tool contracting again and again as the equivalent of a dry-firing musket brought him endless pleasure, but none of the usual conclusion.

"Yes, my boy," she groaned. "Oh yes, cum for me. Cum again and again and never stop."

When the climax finally receded enough for him to have some semblance of focus, he reached down to touch her enflamed clit.

"Now you," he insisted. "You must join me."

"Yes, my boy," she moaned. His fingers traced a perfect circle around her clit. His other hand massaged her breast and a few drops escaped from her nipple. Using that fluid, he pinched her hard nub with slippery pressure and made her moan even louder.

"I'm almost there," she gasped. "Oh you're so big in me and the way you... ah... ah... Oh, here I go."

They were moaning together as the endless climax kept climbing higher.

Sensing her orgasm, Claude's body seemed to want to push things beyond where either of them could envision going. His hips pulled far out and slid in slowly; oh so slowly.

Her inner walls were contracting constantly from ecstasy, so the inner glide of his cock was all the more pleasurable.

He pumped into her again, and she cried out with delight.

"Oh god, Claude. I can't... I can't breathe," she stammered. "But I don't' want to. I don't need to. All I need is this!"

His hand reached up to caress her neck.

"Yes, like that," she murmured. "Just like that."

She grabbed his hand and showed him what she meant. As increasing waves of pleasure shook her, she pushed his hand tighter on her neck. At her bidding, he choked her slowly. As the oxygen left her brain, the pleasure increased still more. She felt the blackness coming and she didn't care. She had surrendered.

Yet, the blackness didn't come. She almost fainted and then her eyelids fluttered open again. She was different though. Sound had stopped. All she could hear was her heartbeat meshing with Claude's. She pushed his hand away and breathed. She heard the whoosh of air into her lungs.

Swish...

That was the sound of his cock pushing into her.

Above all there was her heartbeat.

She pulled her leg up to her breast and twisted. Her leg went up over Claude's head and she was now facing him. The only sound in her head was the rasp of their breathing, the drum-like pounding of their hearts (which seemed to be in synch), and the gliding, hissing music of his manhood sliding in and out of her. Loudest of all was the beating of their hearts.

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

He started to speak, but she knew she wouldn't be able to answer him, or even comprehend his words. She pulled his lips to hers. That was all she wanted.

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

She was like a prize fighter who had just taken a blow to the jaw. It wasn't a blow, however, it was pleasure. Her body was so overwhelmed with ecstasy she was in a heavenly state of orgasmic shock.

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

Claude laid them out horizontally as he kept thrusting into her. They descended slowly down. Frederique was vaguely aware of the feel of the sheets against her back, but only so much as to lift her legs up to give Claude easier access. Claude himself did not yield completely to gravity, but kept his lower half suspended a few inches off the ground. It was the only way he could still take full strokes of his entire shaft.

Frederique watched him above her as though in a dream. He slid forward, his manhood plundering her completely. He slid back and the outward journey simply stimulated both of them even more.

He slid back in and she was coming. Or, he was coming, or they were coming. Frederique couldn't tell any more. His hips were surging involuntarily with his endless orgasms and as his cock pulsed into her with each spasm, it would perpetuate her own climax, which in turn would spur on her muscles to pleasure him and continue the cycle.

Her hands pulled desperately at his back and his ass. Buried though he was inside of her, she still wanted him closer. Her arms pulled him to her fiercely wanting him as tight against her as he could get.

Still, there was the silence. She knew she was moaning and that he must be as well, but she could not hear it. All that existed was their heartbeats, their breath, and his cock inside of her. Then, the pleasure increased so much that she wasn't even aware of those things. Neither was Claude.

Their eyes were open and their bodies were still making love, but they were no longer there. The untold pleasure had catapulted them into another place. Their slumbering mates were taken too. In their dreams, they joined Claude and Frederique.

They sailed up and over the globe, looking over it as if they had flown miles into the atmosphere. They sailed up and over time, too. The future was obscured by a white curtain of light, but the past was a coherent tapestry of life that they could look down upon. They went back first. They were able to see back to the valley that had been the home of the Elders and the peaceful times there. They saw the history of the Elders as though it were a river of life flowing from the valley, to Wales, and then on to their hidden place in America.

They saw the Afflicted. They watched the island in the Mediterranean; a shipload of well-bred soldiers who were forced to take refuge there. They saw those soldiers bitten by the Night Foxes and infected by the symbiote which nearly turned them into bloodthirsty killers until Galen was fetched and discovered how to quell their hungers. They saw Galen infect himself, wishing to study the Affliction more closely, but also taking advantage of the long life he knew it offered.

They travelled forward and saw Frederique with her first mate Christophe. They relived the madness of Jacinto and the heartbreak of Frederique.

They went forward again, and saw the battered and numb Frederique finally find love again in the arms of Palo. They saw their childhoods: Abby and Jacob in the lovely forest town in Canada; Claude and Abby in Morocco; Martin apprenticing as a clockmaker; and even Glennis, wandering the streets of New York in complete innocence.

They saw their awakenings and their hungers. They saw their lovemaking. The battles they had recently lived through were a blur, but the singular moment was the instant Claude injected their combined fluids into Frederique's neck. That was the moment they had truly become 'them', and also the moment when the past they were watching began separating from the present they were stepping into. With a sudden rush, they left their distant view and came rushing back into their own bodies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨73⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds