• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨76⁩

The Afflicted

Jacob was also upset. He was also succumbing to the illogic of this new mating phase, as well as responding to his empath sister's emotions.

"I wished I would have," he sighed. "I can't tell you how many nights I laid awake in the dorms. After they separated us, I stroked myself endlessly, always fantasizing about what if I'd taken you that time."

"Mmm... really?" she said, somewhat mollified.

"Oh yes. Remember the chair with the restraints? I would have done it there. I would have bound your hands and feet and I would have bit your neck while I was fucking you senseless."

"Would have," sobbed Abby, the emotions returning again. "But you didn't!"

Whumph!

Abby was suddenly lying on cold leather cushions.

The surroundings were familiar, but somewhat removed. It was like a sense of déjà vu, like she'd been there, but not in this way.

She was so busy looking around; she didn't even notice the restraints being placed on her wrists.

"Where is this?" she pondered.

"You don't know?" asked Jacob's voice.

She looked up. There was his charming face. This was all so familiar, the smells, the sounds... but there was something not right about it. Her mind was so foggy, so confused, none of this made sense.

Leather cuffs were now tied on her ankles and she was held with her legs wide.

"Where... how...?" she murmured.

Then, for the first time in months, she borrowed someone else's eyes.

Suddenly, she was looking down at herself through her brother's eyes. Yes, now it all made sense.

They were back in the mountain safe room, where they had been captive for many months. This was the very place she'd just been talking about... and seeing it through Jacob's eyes, this was the very position they'd been talking about.

"Oh, Jacob, we... ooonnfff!"

His cock glided into her and she gave an involuntary scream.

"Is this what you wanted?" he said. "You wished that I would have taken you like this?"

"No... I mean yes... I mean, oh fuck Jacob!"

He rammed fully into her. She longed to wrap her legs around his waist but she couldn't. They were tied to the stirrups in the sex chair they had spent many hours in.

"You were saying you wish I would have taken you as a mate?"

"I... I did, but we already are. Ooh, yes, Jacob. Drink from me. Taste me. Taste my milk. It's all for you, my brother, my lover. All for you."

Jacob sucked hungrily at her breasts and with each sip he felt stronger and more aroused.

"Just think... mmmfff, Jacob, mmmfff," she moaned between thrusts. "We might still be here today. Mated and just fucking each other, not knowing anything else in the world."

"Well, I can't make you my mate again," he said, thrusting his growing manhood into her. "But I can bind you to me further."

"You can?" she said. "But how?"

He thrust again and let a hot burst coat her insides. He waited for her to catch on to his meaning.

"Oh!" she said suddenly. "Yes, my Jacob. Do it. Let us create a new life together."

* * * *

The Havasu Tribe had many mystical tales around the falls, but none came close to those told in the next few months after Martin and Glennis chose that location.

Just as Martin had started fucking Glennis from behind, a young Havasu couple had approached the lower pools with similar intentions. However, upon hearing the pleasured cries echoing through the canyon, they were sure that there were angry (or aroused) spirits nearby and chose elsewhere to pursue their own pleasures.

Martin took Glennis from behind at first. They had been standing on the bank of the falls and she'd been able to put her hands on the bank and provide the perfect angle to let him plunder her deeply with each and every stroke. He had cum once, but now she found a grassy spot on the bank to let him take her in a way that she could see his face.

Her naughty vocabulary had returned with a vengeance.

"Come on. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy, Martin. Fill me with that big cock. Fill every part of my cunt with that big tool. Come! On!"

Martin responded in kind.

"You sound like you need it, my slut," he growled. "Do you need that big fuckstick filling you up? Does my little whore need a cock? Does she?"

"So... much," she grunted.

Martin pulled all the way out and let his cock expand a full inch before he began the next thrust. Glennis's squeal came out in a high-pitched animalistic tone as she felt his expanded cock push into nerves that sang throughout her entire body.

"Oh, Martin... please. Again! Fill my cunt again!"

Martin complied and made her squeal once more. His long, deep strokes soon had her gasping and her gutter vocabulary left her because she could not utter the words any longer.

Her feet wrapped around his waist and pulled him into her with each thrust. Her hands held his face as she looked up at the mate who was fucking her... rutting her... taking her like the animal she had become.

All she could feel was his cock splitting her open. All she could see were his hungry eyes, looking down at her with an undeniable sense of ownership. All she could hear was the ragged breathing in her mouth, the pounding of her heart in her chest, and her lovers' deep groans.

The next climax caught her entirely by surprise. Her back arched and her hands grasped. Had there been sheets below them, they would have surely been shredded. As it was, she came up with handfuls of grass and sand as her hips bucked and her pussy tightened around his massive shaft, sucking at it for what it needed.

"Now!" she cried. Her mouth could not form the words, but her brain was able to beg him to fill her.

Martin fell down upon her and cried his own scream as cock unleashed what was surely the most violent orgasm of his young life.

She was crushed beneath his weight, but even that brought comfort as she felt his cock begin pumping hot and slick streams of seed into her. His hips rocked back and forth, helping him shoot more and more... and more cum into her which she welcomed with moans and tears.

"Yes, my Martin. Yes!"

When he finished, she felt his sweat pouring down on her.

"Where did that come from?" he gasped. It had already been five minutes, but he was just getting his breath back.

"I don't know, but I liked it," she giggled.

He started to remove himself, but she stopped him.

"No, darling. Stay inside of me. Fuck me again. Fuck me as many times as you like, but don't let a drop of you spill out of me. Not one drop."

* * * *

Claude and Aimée had settled into a deck chair beside the pool in Morocco. She was astride him with both feet on the ground and she was riding the full length of his elongated cock for all she was worth. The echoes of their fucking were reverberating across the tiled room.

"Every day," she whispered. "I would have had you down here every day when we lived here."

It was a fantasy, of course. They hadn't ever thought of each other in such a way until they awakened, but it was certainly good fodder for fantasizing about what they might have done.

Claude had cum twice within her already, and the cum-buzz had her feeling practically drunk. He, too, was somewhat intoxicated from the delicious milk she had been feeding him throughout their session.

She continued riding up and down his slickened pole.

"Are you still jealous of Brana?" he asked.

"Hmm... a little," she mused. "I can't explain it, either, because I love her as a sister, and I love my little niece desperately."

"What about Mother?" he asked. "Or Abby or Glennis?"

"I can't explain it," she said. "But we are so connected, I find it impossible to be jealous of them. That would be like being jealous of myself, or part of myself, anyway."

"So... you wouldn't have objected if mother would have caught us fucking down here and then joined us?"

"Well... I wouldn't have been jealous, but I might have been envious. I mean, it's not like 18-year-old me could compete with that body."

"You had pluses of your own, sister," he moaned between thrusts. "And now, your body is so stunning I could never say which of you is more amazing."

She sank down on his shaft and groaned upon feeling him fill so much of her insides.

"Thank you, Claude," she murmured. "I'm sorry I was so crazy earlier. I don't know what came over me."

"That's alright," said Claude. "I was a bit possessed, myself."

"It's funny," she said. "All I could think about was getting with child. That was the only thought on my mind."

"And now?" he asked.

"Not so much," she said. "The only way I can describe it is that I would not complain if I got pregnant, but I'm not sure it is time yet. I was caught up in the heat of the moment, but I wouldn't mind a few more years before I take that leap."

"Pity," said Claude. "Because I was ready.

"I know, love," she whispered in his ear. "But be patient. Besides, I'm not the only one you might get with child today."

She rose up on his cock then fell down with a moan.

"Now fuck me, brother," she growled, "fuck your sister senseless and fill her up with that delicious cum."

Claude did just that. The finish came rather suddenly. Faster and faster, she dropped down on him and he thrust into her. Soon, his hips were a blur of motion and as she screamed he grabbed her waist and let his cum shoot upward. The orgasm that followed left them both dizzy and exhausted.

* * * *

Jacob had been fucking Abby for forty-five solid minutes. He had started with a slow, steady rhythm and all he had done since was slowly increase the pace.

Abby had experience two 'identifiable' orgasms, but the last fifteen minutes had been one solid plateau of pleasure that she had no choice but to surrender to.

"Jacob," she whispered. "Jacob." She said about louder. "Jacob!"

He finally paused and had to shake his head to remember where he was.

"Oh, Abby. I... I didn't.... wow, how long have we been going?"

"Quite a while," she whispered. "Jacob, do you... do you want to? I know what I said, but we were caught up in some sort of frenzy. Are you ready for this? For what we might do?"

"I have only dreamed of it since we became mates," he said softly. "Of course I'm ready."

"Me too,' she said. "So get me out of this contraption and take me to the bed. If we're going to make a baby, let's do it right."

He released her and then scooped her up into his arms. Laying her down gently into the bed, he climbed atop her and buried his rod deeply inside of her one more time.

"Now, Jacob," she whispered. "Let us remember our parents. Let's make the grandchild they never got to see."

* * * *

All this while, Frederique had been waiting as patiently as she could. She could sense her mates and their activities, and knew she should allow them their time together.

Martin and Glennis returned first. Their skin was glowing with a light sunburn and their bodies were covered in grass and sand. Frederique looked on them with amusement as they walked with tired steps straight into the great bathing pool. A few moments later, Jacob and Abby materialized. Abby was in Jacob's arms and he carried her tenderly into the water. The four of them formed a tight square and looked at each other with loving and admiration.

Perhaps five minutes later, Claude and Aimée returned.

Frederique knew. She could sense the tiny lives already taking shape in Glennis and Abby's bellies. She also knew that no such life was evident in her daughter's womb.

"I'm not ready," said Aimée. "Besides, now I'll be able to take care of the men in your final months when you aren't in the mood."

Leave it to Aimée to offer such a simple, pragmatic, yet bold answer to her decision.

Aimée went to the bathing pool and joined her other mates. Claude, however, had a hungry look in his eyes that made it clear what his expectations were. If Frederique had any illusions about making him pursue her, she quickly gave them up. Claude's demeanor was of one who was not to be trifled with.

He took Frederique, his mother, by the hand and led her to the edge of the bathing pool.

"Clean me," he ordered.

"Yes, my mate," said Frederique, bowing her head in acknowledgement.

She took a soft cloth from a basket and knelt beside the pool to dip it in the warm water. However, the scent of sex upon his hanging cock was too much. She started to wash his thighs, but when it came to his manly flesh, no cloth and water would do.

She leaned forward and gave it a gentle lick. The taste of his seed, mixed with the juices of her daughter brought a dizzying rush to her brain. Slowly, she cleaned every last inch of her son's cock with her tongue and lips so that by the time she was done, he was fully erect. His rod stood tall and proud, hanging in tight to his belly all the way over his navel.

She finished washing his limbs and his chest, and then wrapped her arms around his neck.

Gone was the strong Frederique, the warrior. Gone was Frederique the mother. Claude had continued transforming over the past few months and his strong arms called to her. Now, she was only Frederique the lover... hoping to service her mate and to have his seed find its way into her womb.

Her lips rose slowly up to his and his arms pulled her close as their lips and tongues met.

"Take me," she whispered in his mind.

"Soon," he replied. "But first, you need to do something for me."

He sent an image into her head. She blushed, but nodded in agreement.

The five other mates emerged from the pool and dried themselves. As a unit, they went to the large collection of beds in the center of the chamber. Aimée, Jacob, and Abby took to one bed. Glennis and Martin went to the one next to them.

Claude took the center bed and laid there. Propped up on the pillows, he looked very much like the governors who had once waited there for courtesans, virgins, and wives... though no governor had ever been so muscular or attractive.

Frederique arrived with a wooden box and sat at the end of the bed. The box was very familiar, for it held her oils.

It now seemed like an entirely different lifetime that she had used these same oils in front of the mirror in her cabin on the Siren. The effect was the same, however, and she looked even more lovely as she prepared herself for Claude. With fingers dipped in oil, she coated her skin and massaged the scented unguents into her breasts.

With more oil, she let her fingers explore down below and Claude could barely contain himself as he watched his mother shudder from self-induced pleasure.

At last, she looked up with a satisfied smile.

"Enough?" she asked.

"Perfect," replied her son.

She set her box of oils aside and crawled onto the bed... stalking her son in a kittenish sort of way.

He sat up, his massive cock standing full and proud between his legs. She climbed into his lap and lowered her oiled and slickened tunnel upon him.

"You were my son, but now you are my lord and master," she moaned as she felt him spread her open. "Take me as you will."

The other mates took no offense. Jacob and Martin both knew that Frederique was their mate, but her heart most belonged to her son."

With no effort, they slowly ascended into the air over the bed. They were both fliers and airborne lovemaking came to them as instinctively as swimming to a fish. They were soon horizontal and Frederique was gliding her body up and down his full length with increasing moans as his staff of flesh rippled through her belly.

The others could only watch in wonder at the beauty of the coupling happening over their heads. While they watched, they stroked and massaged each other but this was not the time for their own lovemaking. This was for Frederique and Claude, alone.

He then gave her a gift. He linked minds with her and showed her, in minute detail, what it had felt like the first time she had pleasured him with his hand.

"Oh my, I did do a good job," she whispered. "How could I not with such a fine cock in my hand?"

They fucked harder and faster... and then gentler and slower... for well over an hour they spun in the air, Frederique coming several times and Claude spraying the occasional burst into her to enervate her. He also drank from her quite frequently, the pull of his lips on her breasts being one of the most rewarding things she had ever felt.

They increased pace again and she felt the urgency in his thrusts growing.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she growled between clenched teeth as her hips met every motion of his athletic torso.

Suddenly, she became acutely aware of her body in a way she had never known. His cock buried deeply inside of her and she knew exactly how she wished things to proceed.

The tip of his great member was pressed directly against her cervix. She could feel it there, and in a way that no mortal woman had ever known, she willed that tight muscle to open just a fraction.

"Don't move, my mate," she said. "Stay right there."

She could sense it. She could reach into her body and already felt the warm seed finding its way.

"Now!" she cried in his mind. This was not a mere mental cry. This was a plea to his entire body to release, and release he did.

Claude threw back his head and gave a primal yowl as the cum shot up his cock. Jet after jet poured into the opening she had made and the hot stream of life surged directly into her hungry womb.

"One," she said to herself, feeling a divine 'click' in her system.

More. More. MORE seed filled her and she physically felt her womb expanding to hold all of what he gave her.

"Two", she whispered in her own mind. Another click and now she could only hold him and scream as the shared ecstasy brought on by her son's seed tipped her into a dizzying orgasm that she could not describe if she wanted to.

Soon, it was all blackness.

She awoke in Claude's arms. They were lying on the huge bed. Claude's strong arm was around her and the rest of her mates were gathered nearby. Abby's gentle mind reached out to reassure her. Frederique looked up to see the beautiful redhead on the next bed over.

"How long?" she whispered.

"Only a few minutes, dearest," said Abby. "You succumbed entirely to pleasure. Not a bad way to lose consciousness, I dare say."

"I fully agree," said Frederique.

Frederique reached down and felt her belly. There was a knot the size of a fist there and she knew it was her womb, still full of Claude's volumes of seed.

She knew something more; there were two lives growing in there; a boy and a girl. She had given up her son and daughter in a way, one was now her blood-sister and the other was now her lover. Now, there were two more children on the way. Her son and daughter, by Claude, would be born into a new race.

What adventures were to come, Frederique could only imagine. These children, as well as those of Glennis and Abby would soon join with the three children already born. They would age and grow, and join their parents in new endeavors.

Aimée was with them again. Claude was between and Aimée had her head on her brother's right shoulder.

Frederique snuggled into his left side and kissed him once more. Her hand stayed on her belly.

As she fell asleep she had a curious vision.

In her dream, she was stroking her son's cock. She pumped him harder and harder and when he climaxed, his cum shot higher and higher into the air.

In that dream, she watched the life dancing in that seed as it spread out across the heavens. The sparkling cells turned into stars in a sky that she knew was real.

No constellations she saw in this sky were familiar to her. However, she knew that someday she would stand beneath that sky with her new race.


Votes and comments are always appreciated. Also, please do add the story or me to your favorites list if you are so inclined. Thanks, as always, for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨76⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds