The All-America Virgin Ch. 02

This Lucinda brunette seems to be the brains of the sorority.

"I accept that," I say.

Sue and Lucinda are smiling. Wow. I'm attempting to decipher all the information I have received since I was named a college football All-America. I mean, I'm carrying an A minus in Logic at an Ivy League college. This should be easy.

It's not. Too many details. Too many decision matrices required. Too many participants in game theory. Can't do it all in my head.

The door opens. We step off the elevator car..

"Joan said to take you to my room, Travis," says Sue. "I'm the fourth door on the left. Room 335. Do you want to be my guest?"

"After witnessing Joan," I say, "I think I'd better."

Sue smiles. Lucinda laughs. "I'm going to call home, kids," Lucinda says. "I'll meet with you two later."

"Travis, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'll see you later," Lucinda says. She extends her hand to me. I clasp her hand, like we're men. "And, congratulations, again. Whatever an all-purpose back is."

"Thanks, Lucinda. I'll explain," I say.

Sue unlocks her door and enters. I follow. The door closes and Sue turns the deadbolt to lock. It's dark for a few moments. I wonder when Sue is going to turn on the lights.

Quickly, I'm pinned against the wall beside the door. Sue then proceeds to suck my face with her open mouth.

I suck back, my only defense.

Okay. I like it.

There are no lights. Don't need them.

"Welcome to Room 335, Travis All-America!" Sue attaches her lips to my mouth again. I provide no resistance.

I like that, too.

"Sorry to be so forward," Sue says with a sultry voice, "but these are the seventies," she sucks again, "and all those feminists worked so hard," she tongues my wisdom teeth, "and sacrificed so much," she tongues my uvula, "so I would be able to take an All-America to my dorm room," she kisses my lips, "and - oh, my God, Travis, you're so sexy - and...fuck his lights out."

My dick is approximately on its ninth trip back up today, so Old Reliable has been rendered acutely sore. However, being the All-America I am, known from Philadelphia to Morgantown and beyond, I can suck it up and gut it out.

Sue grabs my ass with both hands and thrusts her frontal hips into my hardening cock.

I like that, very well.

My face is freed from her lips. If I want to say something, I'd better hurry.

"Sue," I say, "you are a very pretty blue-eyed blonde with...nice tits...and you're an attractive woman, and what I'm about to say may not make sense at all, but, don't you think Joan has set us up so her sister Edie will see for herself what a cad I am and, just as importantly, what a dupe you are to be trapped in such a tangled web. Joan is the black widow spider of All Bitches and she doesn't care who gets taken down, her sorority sisters like you and Lucinda, her birth sister Edie, and her new hated rival, Mr. All-America."

I don't know how I or even if I got my point across; during my entire soliloquy Sue did the Bump with her mons pubis cunt region on my cock knot. Our legs are the same length, which is a great situation, so it's possible Sue was so busy my speech fell on deaf ears.

"Look, All-Purpose Genius," Sue says, whom I guess did listen to me. "I don't want to go steady. You're sooo handsome and I'm a woman in need of good sex right now from a handsome man such as you, and this is perfect because you're leaving on Sunday and you just want to fuck me. Well, I just want to fuck you and we may never see each other again and that's perfect! Can't you see?"

"I don't want to do this, Sue," I say. "We shouldn't have sex."

"So, you want to fuck Joan's fat sister? That's what she calls Edie. 'My Fat-Ass Sister!' It's a shame how fat she is."

"Well, Sue," I say. "since you put it that way, yes, I want to fuck Joan's Fat-Ass Sister, repeatedly. Often. Edie knows how to fuck. I'm impressed with that. She looks good naked, too. Her tits are huge, nice Gs standing on their own, unlike yours. I - "

"Okay!" Sue yells. She detaches herself from me. She takes the two paces for the door, opens it, and looks at me.

"Go for it, Weirdo."

And, I do.

I exit Room 335, take a left down the hallway, and find an open elevator door. I enter, punch L, and the door closes. Thank God I'm free from Sue.

The door opens, facing the place in the lobby where I last saw Edie and Joan 'conversing.' No Edie and Joan are in sight now.

Well, hell.

I consider walking through the entire lobby, hoping to see Edie. But, I think: a) I may run into the sorority sisters again, which is not a desired outcome, or b) I could step over to Edie's Dodge Charger and wait for her. If her luggage is still in the back seat, she'll eventually show up to get it, or get the car and go somewhere else.

I'm here. The Charger is here. The luggage is here. Soon, Edie will be here.

******

I've been leaning against the left front fender for a half hour now. It's past the time I told my high school buddies I should be there. It's also cold, but I must see this thing with Edie to the end, wherever that is.

There she is, walking across the grass toward the Charger and me.

"Where you been all my life, Babe?" Edie says from several paces away.

"Well, I guess I got separated from all the women. So, I just thought I should meet you here since your luggage is here. What do you - "

Edie is in my face, her arms draped around my neck. She applies a face suck to my mouth.

Linda Steele, the Roman Catholic, from my freshman year. Linda Watts, my older sister's friend, during the summer after Linda Steele. Debra McCoy, Penn philosophy student, in September a couple months ago. Edie Coltan, traveling buddy, a few hours ago. Sue Whatshername, jock chaser, within the last hour. Now, Edie Coltan again, like right now.

These women all kiss me the same way, more attack than romance, a first kiss from each I'll always remember since diving head first into my mouth is essentially unforgettable.

Yet, you know? Fuck it.

I think my Edie is back.

"Does this mean we're back together, Edie?"

Her arms are now over my shoulders. The streetlight displays a loving visage looking straight into my eyes. "Yes. I think my All-America all-purpose back is back. Tell me, just inquisitive, what happened with Sue?"

In most cases, the truth has been the way to go with the older Coltan girl. "Sue took me to her room. She tried to physically seduce me. It didn't work. I told Sue I wanted to be with you. Boy, was she pissed! I guess a blue-eyed blonde always gets her man, and that didn't work today."

Edie grabs my hands and slowly brings them to her Rack with a capital R. Her hands urge me to caress her tits through her sweater. I oblige.

"They're called Jugs, Travis. You may never see Jugs like mine for the rest of your life. I think my sister is jealous, envious. Obviously, Sue is. They call me fat. Compared to runway models, I'm fucking huge. But, the runway models? They're absurd. I'm real. Joan's not real. She eats carrot sticks and drinks tonic water for dinner. Her dessert is a Certs mint. One singular mint. Okay. Maybe I'm exaggerating. It's close, though. Joan could stand to eat an occasional Oreo or two. I mean, give the woman a tube of fucking Girl Scout fucking Mint Thins. Give her the entire fucking box. Joan's so fucked up about food in so many ways. Me? We missed the evening meal. I could use a quarter pounder. With cheese. Or, we could just fuck. What do you think of all these revelations?"

Edie's Jugs feel so good. I did concentrate when she was talking. I got what she was saying. Maybe I should buy her the dinner that could make her happy, especially if it's at Mickey D's.

Her descriptions of Joan and Lucinda and Sue were humorous. It seems the real sisters, the Coltans, have an arduous and awkward relationship that goes wrong up to and beyond food and tits. Whatever. I'm on Edie's side all the way, of course; the sex is so great I can't possibly be objective. I thought Joan was oppressive from the beginning. Her body didn't affect me or my stance with her sister, although I'm sure she looks good naked, with the Ds bouncing out of her elongated skinny frame.

Still, I'll take Edie over Joan any day, especially if you emphasize the bounce. Double bounce.

My G-girl.

"You're awfully silent, Travis. Are you mesmerized by the Jugs," Edie asks, "or are you balancing your checkbook in your brain?"

"It's your Jugs. Everyday. I was also just thinking, let's call my buddies and ask them for a recommendation on getting a room alone with you. I missed you. I thought you were gone, especially after you saw me being led to Sue's stalag. A man would have to see her to fuck her. Leave the light on or face Sue's mind-bending pathological sex. On to another topic of conversation, Edie, your tits are a handful. Each. And, that's impressive! Donald and Ronald will just love you, and the way we met.

"So, what's the deal with Joan? If you're with me all weekend, that's just wondrous. If you want to, or have to, be with Joan, I understand completely. You tell me, and be honest. Throughout our entire relationship, honesty has been the hallmark."

I made Edie laugh with that one. "Yep, Travis, we're good for each other, even though we have yet to see daylight together. Call them. I'm looking forward to meeting them and finding out about the Travis before he was an All-America. You know, your humble beginnings and all that shit. There's probably a pay phone at the McDonald's a block from here over that way. I'm starving!"

******

I caught Donald at his apartment. He was excited I called. He and Ronald had given up on me and decided to spend the night with their respective girlfriends. He was there to pack for an overnight stay, which for a guy is underwear, socks, and deodorant in a paper grocery bag, he said. Donald congratulated me profusely for the All-America nod. He gave me directions to their pad and said he and his main squeeze Debby would wait for me and invited me and my special friend to spend the night alone there.

I informed Edie of our good fortune. She immediately went into the 'Edie Fuck Face' mode, which is her droopy eyes and slack jaw. That's the sign that wonderful banging is ahead.

"Edie, I'm having a reaction to your Fuck Face in the crotch of my Levi's, you know what I'm talking about, hardening of the cock in my no-underwear state of mind. I see you're finished with the quarter pounder."

"With cheese," she adds as she sits there and downs her Coke. "Oh, my God! You and I are going to fuck again! Let's go! I'm pretty excited about this. Are you?"

"Excitement is sooo obvious among members of my gender, Edie," I say. "Drive like hell, babe!"

******

She drove like hell. Donald's directions were perfect as Edie alternated between shifting gears and getting a tight hold through my Levi's on the stiff dick of anticipation. We ran red lights and passed slow cars; I shouted out the turns to her as she had a couple of near-misses. The whole trip across Morgantown was enthralling. And, a supreme turn-on.

"You know the last near-miss," Edie says as she turns the ignition off. "I'm so fucking horny that would have been a hit-and-run. C'mon, Travis. Let's make small talk and get them the hell out of his apartment. I want you so badly I can taste it! Just kidding about getting them the hell out. The longer they stay, the more powerful my orgasms will be. Ironic, but true."

I have simply fallen hard for Edie's take on life. She's hilarious and most hot; I hope the five orgasms I've had in my eight hour shift mean I'll be able to hold on and allow her to come all night.

Superman, meet college football All-America.

******

"I checked in with R-Man at his heater's apartment," Donald says. D-Man's heater Debby is hanging from his right shoulder. I see Edie's not the only woman who needs fucked tonight. "He's looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and sends his major congrats on the All-America! All of us Wyoming County High School alums are proud of you and proud to know you. I've talked with several of them this evening. They hope to see you.

"Now, love birds, there's beer in the fridge and tonight's pizza on the kitchen counter there. The spare room is yours."

"Someone made the bed," Edie says, looking into the spare room. "How nice!"

"I took care of that. My name's Debby, by the way." Donald's heater and my heater hug. Debby's eyes bug out when her small boobs encounter Edie's Jolting Jugs.

It's just not fair.

"Here's the key if you need to go out. Here's Debby's number if you need to call. And, we'll all leave you two alone, in case she's a screamer, Travis." He winks at Edie.

"I am, Donald. I scream. Loud. Travis gets all excited when I scream. I may start screaming now. It sounds as if someone is being stabbed, but it's really just me having an orgasm. Or three. Or four."

My friend smiles and looks at me.

"Travis, I don't know which is better," Donald says, "All-America or this Edie woman."

"The second one," Edie says. "C'mon, D-Man. Get with the program." She winks at Donald.

"Gotta agree with you, E-Girl," he says.

"Everything Edie says is true," I say. "Should we alert your neighbors?"

Donald's still smiling. "No. Let 'em deal. A few screams coming out of this house would only improve our image. Well, kids, gotta go! We'll see you tomorrow?"

"Absolutely!" Edie says.

"See ya, man," I say, issuing a man hug to Donald. "And, thanks again."

"Yes, Donald," Edie says. "This is a very important night. Thank you for the run of the apartment."

They're out the door.

Edie stands across the living room from me, just a couple paces away. She's staring at my crotch through the Edie Fuck Face. Slack jaw. Droopy eyes. I love it. Her breathing picks up pace; the 38Gs are heaving.

"I want you so much," I say. "I've been thinking about this moment for hours. I - "

"You're stealing all my lines, Rook," Edie says. "So, allow me to paraphrase. You want me so much and you've been thinking about this moment for hours translates to Travis, I want to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you silly - "

Edie takes a step toward me.

"Travis, I'm going to fuck your lights out."

She takes the final step and is toe-to-toe with me, looking up into my blue eyes with her French dark irises. Her position is that of conviction and strength. I'm confident Edie will fuck me every which way but loose.

She reaches to the waistband of my Levi's and finds the metal button. I wear no belt and no underwear, always searching for simplicity. Edie knows this well. Taking the button in her left hand, she deftly pulls it through the button hole then unzips the fly. It doesn't take much to slip the denims past my bare ass and down my legs. I step out of my Weejuns, then my jeans, and, voila! The cock springs free and I'm naked from the waist down!

Edie does not waste a second. She places her hand around the shaft of my cock and strokes it a bit; the Edie Fuck Face returns in response to another return, that of my high angle cock erection.

It's a beautiful sight.

"Uh, Travis. There's something wrong. I'm fully dressed."

"No, you're not," I say. "You're wearing only five articles of clothing. They are: a) two shoes. Hand them over."

Edie slips off her shoes and slides them to me.

"Now, for b) one pair of corduroy slacks. Please allow me to unbutton them and you can take them off.

We do so.

The cords are at her feet. She steps out and is standing in her black panties and wool sweater only. The cock angle gets higher and steeper.

"There are two articles of clothing remaining, and it's time for me to do this for you. Which one do you want off? Your black panties? Or, your wool sweater?"

"I want your sweater off and on the floor, Travis. I want you to be completely naked before me. That is the article of clothing I want off."

"Wowww!" I exclaim. "You are a complete badass, Edie! You are a woman who knows how to play the game...to win! And, here's my sweater."

I remove my pullover cotton sweater, and that's it for me. It doesn't get more naked than this.

Edie looks at me. She has out-faced the Edie Fuck Face. I didn't think it was possible, but there she is, cock in left hand, my chest and abs in her right hand, and I catch the scent of her Hot Slot. She is the most beautiful woman ever.

"Oh, Travis. Remove my sweater and panties, quickly. Lie down on your back on the bed. May I be on top again? May I fuck you that way? Please? I love to fuck you when I'm on top."

"Of course, Edie! Crawl on me and pound it off."

"Pound it off?" she says. "Pound it off? Why, you've read my mind!"

"Oh, yes! Let's do it!"

We pull off the comforter and the sheets. I dive in head first and roll onto my back, with two pillows behind my head. They're placed there so I can get the proper positioning for the sucking of Edie's tits. It's perfect! I know!

"Travis, I'm going to bypass the traditional kickoff kiss and just get right down to it."

I touch her Threshold with the head of my cock. Praise be to Saint Matilda, patron saint of women who are prepared for love. Edie's dampness is boiling over. Her nipples are thick and hard.

All systems go.

I'm the luckiest man on earth.

"Okay, now, Travis, please forgive me for being so bold, but I need your big cock in my - holy fuck! We have a good one going already! Ahh...oooo...Ohhhhh...hey, Rook, don't look now, but I'm...holy, holy...suck my tits...suck them...oh, Travis, suck it! I love you...I think, and...Ohhhhh...already I'm coming...coming...oh, fuck me, my man, my beautiful man...there it is! Ahhh...ahhh...oh, you and your ass-grab. That always does it, my lover! Grab it and pull me onto your cock! Your big cock! Your eight plus long cock! Ahhhhh! Damn! Oooooo! Oh, my God! That...was it!

"What an orgasm! Whew! Do you need to come, Babe?"

"Oh, no. I'm drained, for now. This is your night, Edie. You get it all for yourself. And, Edie? I love you, too. I think."

"You fuckhead!" she exclaims. "Damn you! Making fun of things said in the throes of passion! Well, you'd better think you love me, you fucker."

Edie dives into my chest for a wet kiss. Her big tits mash into my pectorals. She continues to grind her furry mons pubis into my crotch. I can feel her lube on my cock, a cock that is growing bigger. She props herself on her hands. The G-cups are in my face? I place the right one between my lips.

Heavenly.

"Oh, Travis, suck it. Just suck it. Oh, my, suck it now! Do you like me up here? I like me up here. I get a full view of your athlete slash male stripper frame. Holy shit, Travis. You look and feel and smell good. Jeez! Your cock...damn, man! Are you getting bigger?"

"We - "

"Don't answer! Keep sucking! Oh, God! Keep fucking! Am I sharing this male stripper with any woman? Man? Just kidding about the man. I can't share you with anyone. I wish you were a virgin. Oh, Jeez. Christ! Keep fucking. I'm going to come again! Soon! Hey, here's one for you...I have a girlfriend who's getting married next May...ohh, ohh, I'll let you know before I come..would you like to be the stripper for us at her bachelorette party?"

"What?"

"Don't stop sucking, Travis! Of course, you're my lover, but I don't mind sharing your dance action with my friends. They'll know who you're going home with anyway. You could do a football theme...ooooo...ahhh... you know, wear the uniform and strip down to your jock strap...okay, that did it! I'm coming! Coming now...oh, Jeez...suck it, Rook! Oh, damnit! Fuckfuck! Ah, that was good. Ah, it's still good! Hard! Hard! Yes! Yes! Yes! Still...still. Still. Coming. Ahhh. Ohhh. Whew! Okay. I'm good for now."

"Glad to see you're having fun with me," I say. "Now, let's talk more about stripping. I'm interested. So?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds