The All-America Virgin Ch. 02

"Yes. Let's talk. The image I see in my mind? Oh, my! Keep fucking, Lover! So. Oh, yes! Keep fucking me, my love. Now, I'll try to talk. So, yes. Your cock would be hidden, mostly, just a view of its shape. You know. But, your ass, the powerful, little tight ass of yours would be there for everyone to see. And, they'll all say, So, Edie, this is what you're fucking lately? Oh, yes, I'll say. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh. Ahh. Fuck! You're good. You're good! Oh, please!"

Edie is grinding her crotch down on mine with her come thrusts. I hold her ass so she won't bust a hole in Donald's and Ronald's ceiling. Her tits are bouncing in my face. If anything will make me come now, it's that. Or those. I can hold off, though, and I think I will. I am the alpha male, who makes my woman come repeatedly and often.

Oh, yes!

"Oh, Travis, thinking of you stripping for my friends, that drives me berserk! Berserk, babe! You've gotten me all worked up already with your fucking and your long hard cock! Oh, yeah! It's...it's...it's...oh...Sweetmeat...I'm...going...to...wow...come. I'm going to suck your cock into my Hot Slot, damn...come. Yes! Now! Oh, Travis! You're making me come! You're making me come!

"Oh, oh...ahhhh...fuckfuck...fuckfuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, you're the best! No other lover has ever done these things to me! Ever! Oh, God! Can I get accepted to Penn? Grad school? Oh, shit, I'd fail every course! So would you! All-America and honor student fucked into a life of sex and decadence by a big girl with 48Gs! Athletic boosters seek a court order keeping Edie Coltan of Pittsburgh away from Penn's Travis Rook, 1975 All-America all-purpose back. Ms. Coltan is quoted 'I'm good for Travis! I can get you boosters the best college football player in the nation! I can fuck Travis all the way to the Heisman Trophy!'

"Travis, Big secret. Ready?

"Uhh...okay, Edie. I'm ready for your big secret!" I think I dig her capricious nature, too.

"My secret? I'm loaded. That's right. I'm loaded with savings and disposable income. Money. The savings came from a dead relative who left me high six figures the year I graduated from West Virginia. I get some income from a trust set up for me by the relative before he died. That makes my PPG salary 100 percent disposable! You probably think I'm fucking gorgeous now!"

"Edie," I say, finally. "Now, give me some credit. I have a major league crush on you because you're fucking my eyeballs out, not because you're independently wealthy. I value your tits, not your bank account. I think you're fucking gorgeous already, long before I found out you're loaded, as you put it. I see the value of your disposable income as a way to get you to Penn to see me. I'll take the express bus this way, though, as it's a great way to study while I travel."

"The most amazing thing about this conversation, Travis? Your cock stayed hard the entire time we were talking money. And, my Hot Slot got even wetter! That's great, Mr. Rook! We can fuck through anything! Oh, I love you! I think!"

"Descartes," I say.

"What?" Edie says.

"Descartes. 17th century French philosopher. He was the one who said, 'I think, therefore, I am.'"

"Interesting," Edie says. "So, I think, therefore I am. In love. I think. And, we're discussing philosophy, and you're hard as a river rock, and I'm wet as the river. There we go again, Travis. Fucking through anything!"

"Through anything, Babe. I think I love you. I think. You want to catch a sunrise tomorrow morning? It would be a fine way for a man and a woman to see daylight who haven't seen the light of day," I say.

"Just talk to me, Travis. Read the telephone book. I think the sound of your voice will push me over the edge, come wise. I'm know! Tell the stories of every woman you have fucked. Ever. Start at the beginning. Age: Yours/Hers. Approximate date. Good/Bad/Indifferent. Go!"

Fortunately, I have a finely-tuned imagination.

"I'm 18. She's 23. 1974-75 academic year. She was a devout Roman Catholic and she was a virgin and she was to get married in May of this year. Linda claimed her fiancé didn't want to 'bust her cherry,' so I had the honors. Thing is, this was September 1974, so we just kept fucking all the way to the Thursday before her Wedding Mass."

"Great story. I was able to fuck you all the way through. That was nice. Good/Bad/Indifferent?"

"I noticed your Face. The sign you're having fun. Great Good! She was a lot like you. Imaginative. Passionate. No tits, though. Or, smaller tits. Still, a memorable fuck."

"Hopefully not too memorable," she says. "Next?"

"Also a Linda. Linda Watts, my older sister's friend. We danced around from mid-May until the day she decided to move to Colorado. Well, she asked me to drive the truck out because she was anxious about that. I spent a week out there with her. Non-stop sex. Wall to wall, wire to wire. Then I had to go back to Penn."

"Age?"

"Twenty nine. Great. Linda Watts is nice, unlike virgin Linda," I say. "Our first time I told Colorado Linda I was nervous about having sex with her. Well, we were already naked, but her reaction was sweet. She just calmed me down, then excited me back up. Nice Linda."

"Nice seems to be important to you. Obviously. I'm nice."

"Absolutely, Edie, because you're number three. It's Linda, Linda, Edie."

"Ohhh," Edie replied with a lump in her throat. "Oh, you're almost a virgin, Travis! It's almost like you saved yourself for me. Oh, Jeez, I'm aroused! Even more than I already was! You're not experienced. You're incredibly handsome. You love me, you think. Oh, Travis, I'm going to have a huge orgasm. Grab my ass! Pull against my thrusts! Holy fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Suck my tits! Suck it, Travis! Fuck me, Travis. Oh, fuckfuck! Just pound me all the way through! Oh, don't stop! Lie under me and give it to me! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!

"I love you, Travis. I'm not just thinking. This time I love you. I love you. I love you!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 672 milliseconds