The Alliance Part Two

You opened the dress, moving the lower part of the dress, exposing you trimmed pussy to him. Dropping to your knees, I watched as you unbuckled his leather belt, undo the top button of his trousers. You pulled them down, they fell around his ankles. He stepped out of them, kicking off his shoes in the same motion. Your hands took hold of the elastic to his boxers, his cock sprang into view as they followed the trousers. You took hold of him in two hands, running them up and down his shaft. Licking your lips. I pleaded "Yes baby, suck his cock for me". You did. Your mouth opened, took him inside. The slurping sounds just audible over the soft music. His hands in your hair, his cock deep in your mouth. Your fingers cupping his balls, stroking, caressing. His fingers entwined in your long black hair, forcing his cock deeper into your mouth. You didn't want him to cum just yet. You needed him inside your pussy. Standing up, you looked at him as you unzipped the dress. That too, like his trousers and boxers, fell to the floor. You stood there, naked except for the white shoes. "please baby, please leave them on for me" I said to myself. "Fuck me Alan" you said as you leant over the table. "Fuck me good" you said again looking back at him, spreading your legs. I could see your pussy was already wet, ready for his cock. He moved behind you, grabbed your hips and slammed his cock into you. "Ohhh yesss" you groaned as his cock sunk in deep. "Fuck me hard, hard" you growled at him as you slammed back at him, meeting his thrusts, slamming back, forcing his cock into you. His pace increased, his grunting got louder. Your moans got deeper as he slammed harder.

"No, no, no don't cum yet Alan." you moaned as you felt him tighten the grip on your hips. "No, not yet, please" you said holding him tight. I knew that you were close. Very close. You came. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk nowww, I'm cumming now, yes, yessss, nowww" Your legs shook, your body shook with the power of the orgasm. "Hold still" you said, savoring the orgasm, waiting for it to subside. He obeyed. He stood still, his cock deep inside you.

"Sit on the chair Alan" you told him. He pulled out of you, the squelching sound as he pulled out told me that your orgasm was indeed powerful.

Thirteen:

He sat on the chair, facing me. You planted your legs either side of him. "Suck my tits" you said as you positioned yourself. I knew that you were going to take him in your ass. Taking hold of his cock, guiding it. I watched as the tip slipped inside you. I heard your moans, moan of pleasure as you sat down on it, as he bit your nipples. "Fuck, yes, yes" you said hoarsely as you sank on his cock. "Oh it feels good in my ass, fuck me, fuck my ass"

You came again, with his cock buried deep inside your ass. He came too. His deep groan. "Miranda, now". With one final slam down, a hard slam down on his cock, you took his cum deep into your ass. "Fuckkk, yessss" you squealed as you came for the third time. You both rested a while, rested with his cock deep in your ass. Slowly, you released him from the confines of your ass. You dropped to your knees, you took his cock, you kissed his cock, cleaned his cum off of it. Took him deep into your mouth, draining every last drop from his balls.

"Thank you" I said to myself as I closed my eyes again. "Thank you baby".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds