• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary Ch. 2

The Anniversary Ch. 2

12

This material is intended for readers at least 18 yrs. of age or older. If you are not 18 leave now. This story is purely fictional and not meant to be taken any other way.

With the memory of his first anniversary still fresh in his mind, Bill decided this year, things were gonna be his way. He wanted to introduce his wife to new ideas. Not pain but pleasure is what he wanted her to meet. Sure they brought each other plenty of pleasure, but there were things he knew his wife would not normally do and this was his chance to teach them to her. He had about 9 months yet to get all of his plans in order. But, he had a lot to do, so he needed to get to work. His first item on the agenda was to get out of town; he wanted to take Chloe somewhere special. Should he take her somewhere in the city, or out in the country, far away from everything? He decided that he would take her away to Hawaii. He didn't know much about it but knew she would love it. So he got online and investigated for a good hotel and found one set way back away from everything, but with easy access to very public areas. It was to be a small bungalow, which had a short path from it leading straight to one of the most popular beaches on the mainland. So he punched in his credit card number and made the reservation for the entire week of their anniversary.

Chloe was still in shock that she had actually gone through with taking her husband and making him be submissive to her. She had enjoyed it, but wasn't sure what had come over her. She never knew she could actually do it.

About a month before, their anniversary, Bill decided he better make sure that Chloe didn't have another plan up her sleeve, this year it was his turn. "Honey, what would you like to do for our anniversary this year?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Would you like to stay home and just watch movies or something?" Chloe said. She hadn't thought about it that much. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. And she was becoming suspicious of her husbands intentions. He wasn't one to ask about an anniversary this early. What was he up to?

Bill knew his wife would wonder what was going on, so he made sure that he did everything on a normal schedule, if he had to go out to get something else for his trip, he went on his lunch breaks and kept it at the office. This way he didn't have to worry about her snooping around and finding anything. He went out and bought new clothes both for him and his wife to wear on the island.

"Come on Honey! Lets go!" Bill called to Chloe. She was still in the bathroom changing into the outfit that her husband had bought for the trip there. It was a nice little sundress, strapless, and short. She had been instructed to wear only the dress and her sandals. Nothing underneath. She didn't know how comfortable she would be going to the airport and flying in such little clothing. There would be a lot of people around and a lot of 'accidents' could happen. When she finally emerged from the bathroom, Bill was very pleased with what he saw. She had followed his instructions very nicely. Before they walked out the door, Bill told Chloe to pull up her dress and put her foot up on the back of the couch. She did so. He took something out of his backpack, and for a minute she wasn't sure what it was, but she soon found out. It was a remote controlled, vibrating bullet. He slipped it up in her, made sure it was secure, added a clit companion, and they ran out the door to the waiting cab. Chloe could already feel her clit being aroused by the pressure around it.

Once on the plane, the couple settled in for a long ride. Bill reached in his bag and pulled out something that looked like a turkey baster and some small rubber bands. He took his wife and guided her to the restroom and accompanied her in. He pulled her dress down so that her tits were hanging free, and gently sucked on one of her nipples until it was rock hard. Then he put one of the rubber bands around the tip of the suction cup, and put the tip to her nipple. Once he had her nipple fully surrounded, her rolled the rubber band off the suction cup and onto her nipple. When the suction cup was removed, her nipple proudly stuck out. After repeating this on the other nipple, he allowed her to pull her dress back up. He loved seeing her nipples poking out so boldly. When he was done playing with and admiring her nipples, the couple returned to their seats. Bill lie back to take a nap, while Chloe couldn't relax enough, she could feel the stares of all the men on board. Bill had told her she that he did not want her to cover herself up, so she did her best to block view of them without 'covering them up.' Just as she was settling in and finally relaxing, Chloe drew in a sharp breath. The bullet in her pussy had come to life. She could feel her pussy getting wet, to the point when she could smell her own arousal, and she prayed that no one else on board could smell her. She felt very uneasy. Looking over at Bill, she thought he was asleep, so she discreetly moved her hand to her pussy and was about to start rubbing it to help bring on the orgasm she wanted so bad, when her husband's hand grabbed hers. He sat up and whispered something in her ear, just loud enough for her to hear, and maybe the couple in front and behind them. "I don't want you to touch yourself unless I tell you to, until we get home. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, here maybe you should read this. It outlines the general things which you are allowed and are not allowed to do for the remainder of this trip." A sealed envelope floated into her lap and Bill rolled over and resumed his nap.

To the love of my life, I hope you enjoy this week; we are going to have a good time. I have made arrangements for scuba diving, and massages, and tanning, and just being together. Although this is a vacation, I do have some ground rules I need to lay down. I would appreciate it if you would follow these they are for your benefit.

Things you are not to do: You are not to wear anything I have not given you for this trip; you will notice you have not been given any bras or panties. I am not to find you wearing anything under your clothing at any time. You are not to touch my cock, unless asked to. You are not to remove anything I put on or in your body. If I tell you not to cum, you are to restrain until I tell you otherwise.

Things you are to do: You are to follow my instructions exactly. You are to wear what I tell you to wear and when I tell you to wear it.

Please remember, I love you very much, and will not do anything to harm you. I hope you enjoy our anniversary as much as I hope you will.

As she read the letter, she could not believe he was doing this. This is what she had done to him last year to a point, and now it was happening to her.

Before they plane landed, Bill turned to her and put a necklace on her. Actually it was more like a collar. It was a slender black collar with a tag on it. 'Property of Bill White, please return to The Heart Motel Bungalow 3 immediately if found,' was in scripted on it. She wasn't sure how she felt, being thought of as his property. But this was his game, and she didn't see any way around it. Before disembarking, she felt her little bullet speed up again.

Having difficulty walking made Bill smile. He knew his wife was enjoying her new sensations and he was enjoying himself watching her with her difficulties. He noticed a lot of the men in the airport watching her and smiling as she walked behind him. He also noticed that each of the men had a small bulge in his pants after they had walked by. Yes he was going to enjoy this week very much.

Bill and Chloe arrived in Hawaii on Sunday. He told Chloe to accompany him to the bungalow and she did as she was asked. They stayed in the bungalow that afternoon and evening, ordered in and just relaxed. They were both rather worn out from the trip, so after dinner Bill removed the bands from Chloe's nipples and they went to bed.

Monday morning, Bill decided they would get some of the outgoing things done so he would have more time to do what he planned this trip for. He and Chloe went scuba diving and windsailing. They spent all day either on or in the water and had a great time. In the evening Bill fixed a wonderful dinner. He set up the table and they ate a candlelit dinner together. They took a moonlit stroll on the beach and just held each other. They continued the snuggling when they climbed into bed. The held each other close until they both drifted off to sleep.

When they awoke in the morning, Bill replaced the bands on Chloe's nipples in the same fashion he had on the plane. He gently sucked and flicked each nipple until it was rock hard and placed the band on it. They ate a simple breakfast and Bill asked Chloe to go to the bathroom and change into her attire for the day.

While Chloe was in the bathroom changing, Bill stripped to his boxers. Chloe was in the bathroom changing into her 2-piece bathing suit, wondering if she could actually go through with wearing it in public. It was a bright blue string bikini, with triangles of fabric just large enough to cover her aureoles and hold her in place. The bottom was a g-string, with a small patch of material to cover her pussy. She put the bottoms on and tied the side strings into place. And proceeded to put the top on and tie the strings on it. With such thin material covering her tits, her nipples were extremely noticeable. Now Chloe was not one to dress like this, she normally dressed very conservative. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about all the looks she got the other day when they arrived. She had noticed a lot of men looking at her and Bill seemed to like the attention she attracted.

She emerged from the bathroom and saw Bill standing there. He had a rather large hard on and she wondered what he planned on doing. Just as she was thinking this, Bill called her over to him, and told her to bend over in front of him. She did so and felt him remove the bullet from her pussy and the clit companion. He replaced the bullet with two of his fingers. Bill pulled off his boxers and tossed them aside and moved in behind his beautiful wife. As she felt his fingers slip out, she felt the head of his cock replace them. She could feel the head of his cock sliding up and down the outer lips of her pussy. She wanted to climax so bad. She was almost there. Bill pushed the head of his cock into Chloe's pussy and loved the feeling. He could feel her pussy gripping him and trying to pull him in further. He pushed himself all the way in to the hilt and just held it there. He knew how much this affected his darling wife. He reached underneath and found her clit and started rubbing it between his finger and thumb and slowly started pulling his throbbing cock out and pushing back in as hard as he could. She was so close. He loved the way her pussy felt when it clinched it almost to the point of pain. Just as he felt her start to climax, he pulled out and pinched her clit. Not so hard it would hurt terribly, just enough to stop her from cumming. He moved in front of her, "I love the way your mouth envelops my hard cock. Would you please do the honors?" She opened her mouth and slowly started to suck and lick the head while using her hands to play with his balls. She took more and more of him until she had all of him in her mouth; She quickly went to work to bring him his climax. She sucked and slid up and down his pole, pausing every so often to play with his head. The more she worked, the closer he got, and she could feel his balls begin to swell and knew it would be soon. He loved the feeling of her tongue sliding all over his cock. And he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He grabbed the back of her head and held it in place as he shot load after load of his seed down her throat. He swallowed and swallowed and got almost every drop. When he was done she sucked him dry and licked him clean.

Bill went and got his swimming trunks and retrieved the magic bullet. Once it was back in place, they grabbed a blanket and walked to the beach. Chloe was disappointed to see so many people on the beach. Bill found a nice spot in the middle of the beach, and spread out the blanket. As he was getting comfortable on the blanket, he told Chloe to go for a swim, and make sure to jog both going to and coming back from the water. She did as she was told. Bill watched her jog to the water and before she got there, he turned the magic bullet on almost high. He laughed as Chloe just about tripped over her own two feet. She stopped to look back and saw him smiling and waving at her to continue. He was enjoying the view of his wife looking rather uncomfortable, wanting to cum so bad, and her tits bouncing up and down looked fabulous. He had plans for letting her reach her climax, just at the right time.

After returning to the blanket, Chloe laid down next to Bill. "Just relax Chloe, nothing bad is going to happen." As he said this, he reached his hand into her pussy and started playing with her clit again. She pulled back. "What are you doing? Everyone can see us."

"I know, that is the point. When you cum, I want you to let me know how good it feels. Tell me and everyone on the beach how much pleasure I give you."

"Wh..what? You want me to do what? I cant do that!"

"You can and you will if you want to cum my dear. Would you like me to stop?"

"No, no! Please… don't… stop!"

"Then you will do as I have asked you?"

"Yes! Anything, I need to cum so bad."

As Bill continues his manipulations, he could hear Chloe's barely audible moans of pleasure. But, slowly they were getting louder as she got closer. He continued playing with her clit and put one hand up on her tit. Several people started noticing what was going on and enjoyed the show.

"I'M CUUUMMMMIINNGG!!" Chloe screamed. This attracted even more attention as a small group gathered around. She laid there and shook and squirmed until at last her orgasm passed. Her chest was heaving and as she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see a group of people surrounding them. She looked to her husband to see what she should do, and he just smiled.

Bill took her hand and helped her stand up, grabbed the blanket, and they walked back to the bungalow. Once back inside the house, Bill told Chloe "you may go shower, but do not remove anything I have placed on your body." Chloe headed off to the shower still a bit embarrassed about her episode on the beach. She had never felt the need to cum as bad as just a short while ago.

Back in the living room, Bill called the front desk and arranged to have dinner picked up by Chloe. He had spared no cost for their vacation. Their bungalow was the biggest the hotel had to offer, with a living room, kitchen, full bath and 2 bedrooms, and the larger of the bedrooms had its own bath. When Chloe got out of the shower, Bill sent her to go fetch dinner. She was to wear the same bathing suit she had warn on the beach, with the exception of adding a pair of 2 inch blue heels. And her nipples were still very obvious. She was to get dinner and bring it straight back.

While Chloe was out, Bill went to work preparing the extra bedroom. He had requested a 4-post 'bed.' He found that the hotel had granted his request. The 'bed' was actually a table with 4 posts that could be electronically stood up on end or rotated in just about in any angle and balance itself. In the corner, there were 4 ropes hanging down from the ceiling with cuffs on each end. Out of his luggage he pulled 4 pairs of furry handcuffs. One pair was attached to each post on the bed. On the dresser, he set out his blindfold, the clit companion, his Astroglide, the smallest butt plug he could find, a 6" vibrator with optional straps to hold it in place in her pussy and an extra chain with clips on either end, just incase.. He also added a pair of nipple clamps with several accessories, which included several different sizes of weights and vibrators. While he was in the bedroom, he decided to have some fun and grabbed the remote to the magic bullet and turned it up as high as it would go. He then returned to the living room to await Chloe returning with dinner.

When Chloe did return, Bill noticed that her face was a little red. "Is something wrong Dear?" he innocently asked.

"Yes as a matter of fact. Just as I was talking to the clerk to pick up our dinner, I suddenly felt a very strong vibration in my pussy, and the clerk thought something was wrong because my face turned red and I had to stop talking for a moment to regain my composer. I got quite a few stares on my way back because of the way I was forced to walk with the sensations."

"Did you tell anyone about your problems?" Bill questioned while suppressing I smile.

"No, it is embarrassing."

"Why is that? Is it embarrassing to be pleasured by your husband even when you are apart?

"No, that is not what I mean. It is embarrassing that I can't control my body while running a simple errand," she quietly responded.

Bill turned the remote off and found the look on Chloe's face almost humorous. It was like she was disappointed that it had been turned off. Bill grabbed the dinner and took it to the kitchen. He put it onto plates and they quietly ate their dinner. After dinner, Bill escorted her to the extra 'bedroom' to show her what lie ahead and took her to the bedroom to sleep. Before climbing into bed, he removed the bands around her nipples. Even without the bands on, her nipples stayed nice and hard. Just being that close to her naked body, Bill's body responded.

They climbed into bed and Bill climbed on top of Chloe. Lowering himself on the bed until he could bury his face in her pussy. As he did so he turned the magic bullet back on just a bit above low and watched as Chloe sucked in a deep breath and arched her back. She was obviously enjoying herself. He brought her to several climaxes before slowly kissing his way back up her body. When he got to her still tender nipples, he lightly flicked his tongue over each of them. She shook in yet another orgasm as she felt his tongue dancing on her nipples.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Mmmmore?"

"Yes, are you ready to be filled up?"

"Yes"

"What do you want me to do?" Bill innocently asked. "Tell me."

"I want you in me."

"What do you want where?"

"I want your cock in my pussy. Please? Put your cock in my pussy?"

Bill needed no more than to here her say it and it was done. He loved feeling her contracting her pussy around him. He moved slowly at first, the louder she got the faster he went. It wasn't long before Chloe was crying out with yet another orgasm and it sent Bill over the edge. He shot his load into her as he continued pumping. When he was done, he collapsed next to her and they drifted off to sleep.

During the night, Bill awoke and decided this was a good time to move his sleeping wife to the other room. She was a hard sleeper so he was sure he could do it without disturbing her. He carefully picked her up and carried her into the other room. He spread her out on the bed spread eagle, and quietly cuffed each ankle and wrist to its respective post. It was about 3 a.m. so it was still dark outside. He went to the dresser and decided he would use the pair of nipple clamps without any accessories to begin with. They could be added later. As he attached the clamps to her nipples, he noticed, they were still tender from the bands. They were still pointing straight up. That made it much easier for him to secure the clamps into place. While she was still sleeping, he also grabbed the butt plug and put a generous amount of lubrication on it. Chloe had never let anyone go near her ass, so he wanted to see what she would do. He carefully pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid the butt plug in. There was some resistance, but as he eased it in, he was very careful not to hurt her. His hand brushed against her pussy and he laughed out loud. Just from his manipulations so far, in her sleep her body was responding very well. He decided he would sit in an armchair in the corner of the room until she awoke and just enjoy the view of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds