The Anniversary Ch. 2

About 6 a.m. Chloe started to stir. She tried rolling over and found that she couldn't. She woke with a start wondering what had happened. As she squirmed she could feel the plug in her ass moving around and she moaned. Wondering how long she had been like this, she looked around and finally saw Bill off in the corner watching her.

"Good Morning Sweetheart," Bill said as she noticed him. He got up and started walking toward her with his little remote in hand. He turned it on as high as it would go for about 10 seconds and shut it off. Chloe looked fabulous. She rolled her head back as the vibrations hit her and looked questioningly at him when it stopped. He walked over to the wall next to the bed and found the control switch for the bed there. He tipped the bed up until Chloe was almost standing and stopped it.

Bill went to the dresser, picked up some of the weights and walked back to Chloe. She had gotten so used to the bands being on her nipples she had just realized there were now clamps on her nipples with a chain connecting them instead. Bill carefully connected the lightest weight to each nipple, to see how she would react. He was pleased to see that this had a positive effect. Chloe was arching her back and pushing her tits as far out as she could. Obviously she was enjoying the sensations of the pressure on her nipples. While Chloe had her head rolled back, Bill bent over and added her clit companion with the small chain clipped onto it and held the other end waiting for her to relax. When she didn't relax, he gave the chain just the slightest of tugs and she flattened back out. With the chain relaxed between her tits, Bill attached the other clip to the middle of the chain. As his tongue flicked her nipples, Chloe began to arch again but suddenly stopped when she felt the tug it caused on her clit. It almost sent her over the edge. When Bill's fingers hit her clit at the same time the magic bullet turned on, Chloe shook violently. Her body didn't know what to do. She kept cumming and cumming and each time she came, she arched her back, which pulled on her clit and sent her into yet another orgasm. She lost count after about 9 and passed out from an overload of pleasure. Bill lowered the table back to being vertical, removed all the bindings and carefully placed her back in their bed. He also decided to take out the butt plug, since she had never let anything in her ass, he didn't want to overdue it the first time. She slept fitfully until about noon when Bill woke her up. He asked her to take a shower and get prepared to go out.

Once out of the shower, Chloe returned to the bedroom to find her attire for the day laid out on the bed for her. There was a black bikini similar to the one from the previous day with a mesh top and skirt to go over. A pair of 2" black heels accompanied it. There were instructions that she pull all of her hair into a tight ponytail on the top of her head and join Bill at the front desk.

When Chloe arrived at the front desk, she found Bill talking to the clerk she had been embarrassed in front of last night. They were laughing and talking like they were old friends. Bill noticed her, walked over to her, and escorted her out of the building. We are going site seeing today. The bus will be here shortly.

"You mean I am going to be in front of people in this outfit all day?"

"Yes, don't you like the outfit?"

"Well it would be fine in our room, but it's a little revealing to wear in public." she replied.

"Well maybe there won't be that many guys on the tour, you could get lucky."

Just then the tour bus pulled into sight. While they where waiting for it to pull up and stop, Bill pulled out his blindfold and put it on Chloe. 'This is not going to be fun," she thought. The only seat open was in the middle of the bus. They took their seat and Chloe felt Bill stand up. Chloe could feel many eyes on her. "Would anyone like to feel a nice firm ass or a nice firm pair of tits?" Bill casually asked to everyone on the bus. Everyone on the bus was male and they gladly accepted the invitation. "Just be warned, anyone puts anything inside her pussy and he will have to deal with me. And I mean anything." He added. Chloe couldn't believe he was doing this. She started feeling several hands all over her, her tits, her ass, and then her pussy, just on the outer lips and playing with her clit. She began to protest so Bill took the top of her bikini off and used it as a gag preventing her from saying anything. The men sucked and nibbled on her nipples, squeezed her ass and rubbed and sucked her clit. But she was amazed to find that no one put anything in her. About half way through the trip Bill leaned over and whispered in her ear "Do you like having this much attention? Is it making you wet?" As he asked this he casually lifted her skirt and stuck two fingers in her pussy, she was soaked. The men continued to fondle her for the rest of the trip and she couldn't help what her body was feeling. Chloe couldn't count how many times she came if she wanted to. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by this. But at the same time she couldn't believe how her husband could do this to her. None of those on board ever did pay attention to any sites on the tour. They had a nice site to see on the bus. Before the tour ended, Bill pushed the rest of the men out of the way, pulled his shorts down and began rubbing his throbbing cock up and down the lips of Chloe's pussy. She started to freak out feeling a cock pushing against her. "It is I my Dear." Was all he said. She felt a little better knowing it was her husband demanding entrance, but she was still upset about being taken in front of all these men. While she could feel her husbands cock coming forcefully in and out of her, she began to feel hands start groping her tits again and wondered if Bill had given them silent permission or if they were doing it on their own. All at once Bill started cumming in her and it sent her off on another orgasm. As soon as he was done, he pulled her bikini bottoms completely off, wiped himself clean and threw them to one of the lucky men on board. Once back at the hotel, Bill let all the men get off the bus before removing the blindfold that had been covering Chloe's eyes the entire time. Once they were gone, he removed the blindfold and handed it to the driver on the way off the bus.

Bill simply took her hand and led her back to their bungalow. She was told to take the rest of the day and just enjoy herself. The only requirement was that she was to continue wearing the same outfit, with the exception she could put her other bathing suit on underneath the mesh. Chloe decided to take a walk on the beach so she kissed her husband and left. Bill took this time to catch up on some sleep and went to the bedroom to lie down. He glanced at the clock and noted to himself that it was 4:30 p.m. About 7:30 p.m. he awoke from a bang on the door. He opened the door to a rather large man with Chloe. The man had a leash attached to Chloe's collar and handed him the leash.

"Here is your woman. She was in the massage parlor."

"Thank you very much Sir. How much do I owe you?" Bill replied.

"Just getting to watch this sweet ass walk around was payment enough, thank you," and he was gone.

"Did you enjoy your massage?"

"Yes, thank you."

Bill took her hand and let her to the bedroom where he removed her clothing, the leash, her nipple clamps and her clit companion. He stripped and got into the bed and motioned for Chloe to do the same. "I would like a blowjob." He stated matter-of-factly. Chloe had been hoping for a nice night of cuddling like night before last, but she slowly crawled over and did as he asked. Bill was actually enjoying this. He liked being in control of his wife. He said do something, and she did it. He was enjoying seeing his wife do so many things. She had never dressed like this or been willing to do sexual things in public. And now she had. He might have to do this again. When Chloe was done, Bill decided she had had enough for the day and they went to sleep.

Chloe awoke before Bill and quietly went to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and put her leg up on the counter. Her right hand found her clit and her left hand found her left nipple. She immediately started working on bringing herself to a climax, she was so horny and she wanted to come so bad. She rubbed and pinched and flicked her clit and nipple getting closer and closer and closer…

"And just what do you think you are doing?"

Chloe hadn't heard him open the door to the bathroom, she was to immersed in trying to cum. She didn't know what to say. "um…"

"What did I tell you, both your pussy and your tits are mine for this week. Do you remember that?"

She dropped her face to look at the floor, "yes." It was almost a whisper.

"Are you that horny that you couldn't wait until I woke up?"

"No.. I mean yes.. I mean…" she didn't know how to finish.

"Well, what do we do now?"

"I… I… I don't know." She said quietly.

Bill gently picked up his wife, and carried her into the extra bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and fastened her wrists and ankles down. He then placed the blindfold over her eyes and made sure she could not see. He retrieved the nipple clamps and clit companion and securely attached them to Chloe's unsure body. She was already wet and he hadn't intentionally done anything to excite her yet. Bill then connected the nipple chain and the clit companion with the extra chain. He used the remote for the bed and made it stand almost straight up. He applied some lube to the vibrator and slowly inserted it into Chloe's already sopping pussy. She just about screamed in pleasure. Once the vibrator was plenty lubricated, he sucked her clit into his mouth and nibbled on it. Just as she was about to cum, he removed the vibrator and let her clit slip out of his mouth. She groaned in frustration. "Why did you do that?" she asked as she was catching her breath. Bill moved his finger to his mouth and signaled for her to be quiet. He slowly replaced the vibrator, but this time continued its motion and began slowly pumping it into her with it on low. Again he sucked and nibbled on her clit until she was just about ready to cum and stopped the motions with his mouth and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. He repeated these actions several more times, never letting her cum. Finally He turned the vibrator on high and pushed it into her; as he resumed his attention to her clit, Chloe started shaking uncontrollably. She was having the most powerful orgasm she had ever had in her life. In the middle of her orgasm, Bill pushed his now hard cock into her clenching pussy. He had been so turned on just by playing with Chloe that that was all it took and he sunk his cock as deep into her as he could and dumped his seed into her. That in itself started another orgasm for Chloe. They continued playing for the rest of the day and Chloe couldn't believe how many times she came.

When they were finally both completely wore out, they decided to skip dinner and just hit the bed. Both were out by the time their heads hit the pillows.

When they awoke, it was Friday morning. Bill decided to let Chloe make the plans for the last two days. She said she wanted to go windsailing and walk on the beach. So they did. She said she wanted to tie him up on the bed and tease him like he had done to her. So she did. But most of all, she wanted to talk. She wanted to know how he knew exactly what she wanted. So their last night on their vacation, was Chloe's turn to return the favor to Bill.

Once Bill had let Chloe strap him onto the bed, he began to regret it. She started playing with his cock and balls very gently just until he was hard. Then she stopped. She went and got into her bags, and pulled out a cock ring and ball separator. She had brought them just in case she got to be in control too. She walked back over to Bill and put one hand around her cock and slid the cock ring around it. It was a nice tight fit. Not enough to hurt, but enough to keep him from cumming to soon. She then added the ball separator, which made it easier for her to play with him. She leaned her face down and took one of his balls into her mouth and played on it with her tongue. The more she played, the harder he got. He wasn't overly large, but she liked it when he was extremely hard. It enhanced her sensations. She played with his cock some more and continued playing with each of his b lls. She licked up and down the length of his cock and tortured it. Now he was the one who desperately needed to come. Finally she climbed up on him, and sat down pushing her pussy down around his cock. If he could have, he would have cum right then. But the cock ring was preventing that. She continued to pump herself up and down on his cock until she had a very hard orgasm. It shook right threw her. She leaned down and Bill sucked on each of her nipples as she gave them to him. She was almost ready to cum again when she sat up, pulled his cock out of her, removed the cock ring and ball separator and sank back onto him. One more movement up and down and they came together. Chloe unbuckled Bill from the bed and collapsed next to him and they slept all night, tomorrow they were leaving.

The couple packed up after breakfast and headed to the airport. Chloe thanked Bill for the best week of her life and Bill thanked Chloe for the best week of his. All the way home they talked about what they had done, what they had liked and what they really hadn't. But they were both happy to be with each other and to have someone who cared enough about them to try to fulfill all their wildest fantasies. "Happy Anniversary" they told each other in unison.

I hope you enjoy this story and again please remember I am just staring to write. Please send me any feedback you may have for me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds