The Au Pair's Boss

"Baby, I'll be wild for you. Will you be able to handle me?"

She dropped to her knees, popped the tip of my cock into her mouth, and flicked her tongue across the tip while trying to wiggle the tip of her tongue into my cum hole. She looked up at me through her lashes as she took all of me into her mouth with one gulp.

Her cheeks sucked in as she swirled her tongue across the underside of my cock. Slowly, my wet cock emerged from her lips before disappearing into her mouth again. My cock had been hard and ready before she started—it was practically bursting with the need to be in her pussy. I watched her pick up her pace and watched her fingers gripping the base of my cock while moving in concert with her mouth.

"God, you're so good, Emily!"

"I'm glad you approve."

She stood while holding onto my cock and walked me (backward) toward the bed. I felt my legs hit the bed as she kept pushing and deftly stepped between my legs as I fell backward.

"Scoot up! I'm taking over now because you've teased me long enough!"

She crawled up and straddled my lap as she lined her pussy up with my cock. Her pussy was just as wet as when I'd eaten her out a few minutes before.

"Now, fuck me! I need it so bad!"

As she lowered herself onto my cock, I caught my breath. She growled and gasped as she took my fat cock into her tight clutches.

"Oh, my! You're so big! I can feel you stretching me!"

She repeatedly lifted up and dropped down, while taking a bit more of me inside of her each time, until my full length was inside of her hot, tight, and wet pussy. For someone who'd had two kids, she was surprisingly tight. She rocked herself back and forth as I took hold of her hips and was raising her up then letting her slide back down.

"Oh...ugh!"

As Emily picked up the pace with each lift and drop, she became more vocal and demanding.

"Aah! Ugh! Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Fuck me harder!"

"Like this?"

I was thrusting up as she was dropping down on my cock. Her pussy was increasing the friction and sensations as it grasped at my cock.

"Oh, yes! I'm so close!"

Less than a minute later, she dropped down (hard) and started working my cock as she moved back and forth while her pussy squeezed my cock from base to tip.

"Oh, fuck! Aah, yes! Yes...Yes! Randy! So good!"

She continued moving back and forth while rubbing my cock against her pussy as her climax surged through her. As her climax subsided, she leaned forward and rested on my chest as she stroked her fingers through my hair and kissed me passionately again!

I rolled us over on the bed so I was on top.

"Baby, now it's my turn to fuck you hard!"

I pulled my cock most of the way out of her.

"No!"

I lifted Emily's legs, spread them, and thrust into her.

"Oh! Yes!"

She grabbed her legs and held them spread open for me so I could drive my cock deeper into her soaked pussy.

"Ahh...Ugh!"

I picked up the pace then slowed and accelerated again. My balls were slapping against her ass and we were making squelching noises from our combined juices.

Each time I slammed into her she cried out.

"Fuck Me! Fill my pussy!"

As I felt myself building to another mind-blowing climax, I grabbed her ass and held her to me while she wrapped her legs around me.

"Oh, please cum in me! I want your cum!"

"Ahh! Oh, yeah!"

Suddenly, my cum rushed through my cock and blasted into her soaking wet, quivering pussy. The warm rush from my cock then surrounded and immersed my cock.

"Fill me baby!"

As my climax subsided, I felt our juices running down between us as we laid there. Emily's legs were still wrapped over mine, her breasts were squashed against my chest, and we were panting from the pleasure and exertion.

We rolled onto our sides before my cock slowly softened and slid out of her. She kissed her way down my belly and licked and sucked the remains of our cum from my cock. Her lips were at mine and painting my lips with our juices as I closed my eyes for a minute while savoring the feelings.

When I opened my eyes, Emily was stroking my cock and her efforts were paying off—I was hard again!

"Baby, that feels so good!"

I looked down and saw that she'd cleaned up both of us and put a towel over our sizable wet spot while I drifted off.

"We've got time for more, Randy. It looks like you want to give me more."

"What's your desire, Emily?"

"Take me the same as you took Charlotte last night. Bend me over and fuck me hard and deep!"

I rolled off of the bed, took Emily's hand, and pulled her to her feet. She was facing me and my cock was teasing the top of her pussy while I pulled her hips to mine. I claimed her mouth with my lips as my tongue thrust into her open mouth and she sucked it in.

I led her to the couch, which was facing the window, but instead of letting her sit on it, I turned her around and bent her over the back of it. I was pressing against her and her hips were at the same level as the back of the couch.

As Emily moved her hand behind her to grab my cock, she moaned.

"Oh, yes! Please!"

She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her backside as I dipped so I could angle myself into her wet, slippery, and well used cunt.

One of the best things about fucking a woman from behind is—the control I had over her body. I could grab hold of her hips and pull her hair while I was fucking her and she couldn't get away. While standing, it put me at the proper angle to plumb her depths and fuck her as hard and deep as she could handle.

I flexed my knees and pushed forward and up as my cock was wrapped in her pussy again.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Just like you did Charlotte!"

I pulled out until only the tip was splitting her lips. She whimpered and squirmed against my cock head as I held my position until her desperation climbed again. Without a word, I thrust (hard) into her. I clamped my hands onto her hips, trapping them between me and the back of the couch, and held her in position as I well and truly impaled her.

"Aieee!"

"Did you like that?"

"Fuck, yeah! Do it again!"

I slammed back into her, pulled out most of the way, and slammed in again. Her wails got louder each time my cock battered against her pussy walls. I raised one of her legs and put it on the back of the couch to change the angle. By then, I'd lost all control and was ramming her like a bull—determined to breed her. The harder I fucked her, the more she cried out.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!"

Her ass cheeks were red from the impact of my hips. I held her tight and rode out her orgasm as I felt myself slip a little further into her to ensure she'd get the full load of cum that was building up.

I roared during my climax as my cock unloaded into her waiting and receptive womb.

"Oh! Argh!"

My swimmers were going for the prize, and they didn't care if she was on the pill or not. I emptied a second and third spurt inside of her while I held her tight to keep my cum where I wanted it.

We were soaked in sweat as we panted and tried to catch our breath. Finally, we were able to move again as I slid my cock in and out of her well-used pussy and kept the feeling alive.

"Thank you, Randy. I don't think I've ever been so well fucked. I may be walking funny for a while!"

I looked up and saw Charlotte standing there with her mouth and her shorts open and her hands buried deep in her panties.

"Emily? When did you say Charlotte was coming back?"

Emily was surprised and more than a little embarrassed about being caught.

"Oh, gosh! I—I...Charlotte! How long have you been watching?"

"Long enough to see Randy fuck you like he did me last night! That was so hot!"

I had one hot, naked, MILF and a very hot and bothered teen in my presence—what could've possibly gone wrong from there?

After we recovered from our little shock and surprise, Emily calmly said.

"Charlotte, please call Domino's and order a pizza."

"Okay."

Charlotte zipped her shorts and left the room while still looking at us over her shoulder.

"Randy? What do we do now?"

"Emily, you said you liked a little adventure with your sex. I think we've achieved that. What do you want to do about it? As I see it, there are three courses of action. First, I can shower and leave, but I won't be contacting you or Charlotte in the future. I won't ever mention today, and you two can work out how to continue your lives.

Second, we can both shower, eat the pizza, and have a civil conversation about what happened and how we plan to move forward."

Emily asked.

"What's the third choice?"

"We can eat the pizza, catch our breath, and invite Charlotte to play with us—it should be fun!"

Charlotte called out from downstairs.

"Pizza in twenty minutes!"

"It's not fair to any of us to just walk away and try to pretend nothing has happened. Randy, you grab a shower. I'll follow you and we can discuss choices two and three over pizza."

After Emily and I had finished showering and dressing, we went downstairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang—the pizza had arrived. After paying for it and tipping the driver, I took it to the kitchen table where Charlotte and Emily were already sitting and in deep conversation.

I called out.

"Pizza time!"

As we ate the pizza, Charlotte started the conversation that needed to happen.

"Emily...Randy...I'm sorry I watched you having sex. I saw Randy's car out front and wondered what was going on. When I came in the door, I heard noises coming from upstairs, and my curiosity—"

She blushed because she knew she wasn't being totally honest.

"What I mean is, I wanted to watch. I'm just that way."

I raised my eyebrow at her and glanced at Emily, who had a hint of a smile flickering across her face.

"Char, I hope we put on a good show for you, but somehow, I don't quite think it was as accidental as you make it out to be."

I looked directly at both of them as they looked at their pizza.

Emily broke the silence.

"I confess. I put Char up to it. Randy, do you remember what I said, a few hours ago, about how aroused I became while watching you two last night?"

"Um...yes. So, do I understand that you and Char arranged to have me come over today to fuck you and so Char could watch us?"

"That pretty much sums it up. After watching you and Charlotte in the back yard last night, I was pretty aroused and came downstairs. Char came in with a 'freshly fucked' look, and I had to let her know I was feeling a lot like her. We talked for an hour or so—frankly, we often talk after her dates."

I knew Charlotte and I weren't exclusive—that day had certainly proven that, if there was ever any doubt. I was surprised to be getting reviewed and curious as well. I suppose I should've been upset, but my little head was telling me, 'Don't get mad, this could get really fun!'

"I'm not sure I'm crazy about having my performance critiqued, but since we're here...did I make the cut?"

Charlotte and Emily were looking at me like cats who'd both gotten ice cream.

"Oh, yes!"

"We approve!"

After finishing the pizza, we talked some more and cuddled on the couch. When it was time for me to go, both of them gave me good-night kisses that had my slacks tented during most of my drive home—I couldn't wait for the next time we'd meet.

I just didn't know which one of them would be calling me next!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds