The Bank Job

As he walked back down the stairs he considered his predicament. While in the bank listening in on the police radio he could hear they'd dispatched a squad car to the bank already, there must have been an armed response unit in the area. Then he saw her emerge from a room near the back. He'd silently cursed under his breath, he'd thought he'd already accounted for everyone. She'd walked past without noticing him, but then he saw her falter when she saw the old lady lying in the doorway. She took a few steps back but while she was still trying to work out what was going on he captured her waist and closed a hand over her mouth.

She was undeniably very attractive wherever she'd sprung from but he was startled by just how much his body responded when he pulled her towards him. He knew his later decisions had been influenced by that attraction but he didn't care to admit how much. He needed to justify himself to his men and he wasn't sure how he was going to do that. But first of all he needed to deal with Derek.

She wandered over to the book shelf and looked at the books, they were all tatty, dog eared paperbacks. They mostly seemed to be American literature; Jack Kerouac's 'On The Road' a few books by Burroughs, she slid 'Catcher in the Rye' off the shelf, she'd always meant to read it. She fetched a blanket from the bed and curled up underneath it on the sofa. She began to read, but before long the stress of the day caught up with her, a wave of fatigue washed over her, she was exhausted. She really didn't want to fall asleep, she felt too vulnerable to do that but despite trying desperately hard to stay awake within minutes she'd drifted off.

Jason returned to his room with a tray of food to find her fast asleep on the sofa. He smiled when he noticed she'd been reading one of his books. He put the tray down and gently he lifted her over to the bed. Unbidden thoughts of what he'd like to do to her crept to the forefront of his mind. He sighed, pulled the covers over her and crawled in on the other side. Tired after such an adrenalin filled day. He tried his best to ignore the desire to pull her towards him and bury himself in her. He finally fell into a fitful sleep.

She woke suddenly. She had a pounding headache and she was desperate to pee but she couldn't seem to move. She struggled to remember where she was when the previous days events came rushing back. She was certain she'd fallen asleep on the sofa. She was aware she was now in the bed and seemingly enclosed in Jason. One of his legs was tangled up with hers. His arm was wrapped possessively around her waist again It was a feeling that was starting to become familiar.

She could feel his chest, hard and naked pressed against her back. It was warm and comforting. She felt a confusing wave of emotion and she swallowed nervously. How had she not woken up while he was moving her? She managed to twist round and looked over her shoulder. She gazed at his face. He looked younger, almost boyish. Gosh, he was breathtakingly handsome, even in his sleep, especially in his sleep. His hair was ruffled, she admired the thick dark lashes that curled against his cheeks. And those lips. What was it about his lips?

She could tell by the silence and the cold greyish light that the sun hadn't yet risen, but it was shortly before dawn. She sighed, she needed to get away from him, she needed to go to the loo and she needed some space to process the myriad of emotions she was feeling.

But first she needed to get out of bed. She started by slipping her legs out from underneath his and then slowly lifted his arm so she could disentangle herself from his grasp. Finally free she began shuffle slowly across the mattress towards the bathroom. She was just about to climb off the bed when suddenly his arm snaked out. He grabbed her by the waist and she was being pulled across the sheets. Sliding back towards him. He gripped her tightly and buried his face in her hair and inhaled deeply.

"Where are you going?" His gruff sleep riddled voice sounded amused.

"I need to go to the loo." she whispered not trusting her voice.

He let out a long sigh. She felt it tickle the hairs on back of her neck and a shiver rippled through her.

After a tense moment he unclenched his arm, freeing her from his embrace and replied thickly, "Don't be too long."

She closed the door on the loo and despite being desperate she suddenly couldn't go. Knowing he was in the room just on the other side of the door, and that he could probably hear her. She filled the bowl with toilet paper to muffle the noise and finally managed. She leant back and closed her eyes. She felt a riot of confused emotions through her sleepy haze.

After drinking some water she returned to the bed to find that he seemed to have fallen asleep but when she gingerly climbed back under the covers he pulled her into his embrace and she heard his muffled voice as he spoke groggily into her hair.

"Go back to sleep for a while Rebecca. It's still early."

She lay awake wrapped in his arms, tentatively enjoying the feel of his chest pressed against her back again. He stroked her hair for a while and then she felt his breathing even out as he seemed to drift back off sleep. She had no doubt he would wake again if she tried to slip away. Incredibly she also managed to fall back to sleep after a short time.

He woke up first next time and smiled to himself as he gazed down at her sleeping form. He noticed she had beautiful skin. Perfectly smooth and pale, with olive undertones. Masses of hair cascaded over shoulders in unruly dark chestnut coloured curls, he wanted to touch it. He'd had initially thought it was black when he'd first spotted her in the bank but now he realised in the morning light it was dark brown with hints of red.

He looked at her face, she had small delicate features. Thick dark lashes, full lips, a slightly turned up nose. She stretched, arching her back and mewled in her sleep almost like a cat. The sound made him groan with desire.

She was like a tiny witch lying there in his bed and she had him well and truly bewitched. What was he going to do with her? He sighed to himself and went to make some coffee. She would need to eat something too when she woke up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bank Job
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 740 milliseconds