The Birthday Candle

"No Master, it's clear."

"Good. By the way, do you have any matches?"

"In the kitchen. Second drawer to the right of the sink."

"Thank you. Now get those scarves, and be kneeling as instructed by the time I get back."

"Yes, Master." Goddamn, those words are still really fucking exciting.

I go to my closet and locate the hanger where I keep all my scarves. I choose a red one with pink flowers, a blue one with swirls of varying shades of green, and a pink one with yellow and white stripes. These are all pretty sturdy and long...I hope they'll suit His purpose. I take the scarves in my hands then kneel beside my bed in the way He wanted, with the scarves draped across my open palms, and wait for His return. I hear some noises in the kitchen, and a few minutes later He appears in the doorway. He's got a bowl in His hands, and it's full of... ice?

"I see you got the scarves. Nice choice, those will work well. Your posing is getting much better, too."

I beam at Him from my kneeling position; watching with only my eyes and being careful not to move from position, as He begins to move about my room. First He sets the bowl of ice on my night stand. Then He takes the matches from His pocket and sets them down next to it, along with the candle. He strikes a match and lights the candle, and then moves about my room, locating more candles. Okay, so maybe I have more than a few. I happen to really like candles, okay?

Within a few minutes, more than half a dozen candles are lit and He blows out the match, then crosses the room to turn the light out. The room is glowing with candlelight; how romantic. He comes back to the nightstand and tosses the burnt matchstick into the bucket of ice to be sure it's extinguished. All this time I've just been kneeling here perfectly still; wanting so desperately to turn my head to see Him better, but knowing that I can't. With each passing second, I get more excited. He finally steps in front of me and I look up at Him, lifting my hands to raise the scarves up and present them to my Master.

"Not quite yet." He says in a firm but neutral tone, displaying no emotion.

My face twists in confusion and anger, trying to understand why. Suddenly my anger bubbles to the surface and I erupt.

"What?! Fine. You know what... just... whatever!" I stutter angrily and toss the scarves on the floor as an act of defiance, then cross my arms and pout. I really wanted Him to tie me up, and I got the damn scarves, so why the fuck isn't He doing it?

"What the hell was that?" He says, a genuinely perplexed look on His face.

I shrug in response. He leans down and grabs me by the metal loop in my collar, pulling my face close to His.

"Pick those up. Now." He releases me and stands.

Still kneeling, I lean forward to pick them up.

"No. Stand."

I roll my eyes and stand, turning my back to Him, and pick up the stupid scarves. I turn around and hold them up, a little closer to His face than I probably should.

"Happy now?"

"Not in the slightest. Give me those."

I sullenly put the scarves in His hand. He then tucks them into the pocket of His slacks and reaches for my brush, still in His jacket pocket.

"This brush is perfect for spanking." He says, while lightly smacking it against His palm. My eyes widen, and I realize the punishment my attitude has bought me. Fuck, I really need to learn to keep my emotions in check. He's spanked me before but only with His hand, and that stung well enough on its own. I can't imagine what this brush will feel like. He moves past me and sits on my bed. I'm still standing in front of Him with my arms crossed, my harsh demeanor slipping away by the second.

"Oh, have you finally put the pieces together, slut?" He smiles knowingly.

"Is that gonna hurt?" I say, pointing to it.

"Yep. It's nothing you can't handle, though. Lay on your stomach across my lap."

I look at His lap, hesitant. He sits patiently.

"Just... okay, this feels like when I was a kid. Can we not do it this way?"

"That's not really your choice. Lay across my lap yourself, or I'll make you. Either way it's happening."

I gulp and summon the courage to bend over His lap, and then draw back at the last minute. This is weird. I don't think I like it.

"Clearly you can't handle this task yourself. Come here."

He takes me by the arm and pulls me onto Him. I basically fall in His lap, making an "oomph" sound when I land. My stomach is across His thighs; my tits on one side of them, my ass on the other. All I can see is what's in front of me - my bedroom door. I try to turn my head but in this position, I really can't. Then I feel an odd sensation... it's something smooth moving in a circular motion on my right butt cheek.

Then... SMACK.

I yelp and jump - I was not prepared. The circular motion returns, but on the left cheek this time... he's rubbing the back of my brush on me.

SMACK.

"Oww, that hurt!"

"Don't complain or it'll be harder next time. Keep quiet, whore."

SMACK.

Back to my right cheek, and just as hard as the last... fuck, I'm starting to really dislike this, it fucking stings! I bite my lip and mentally brace myself for the next spanking; then my thoughts are interrupted as He forces a finger inside me - holy shit. I want to cry out in pleasure, but I can't... god, this is torture. He withdraws His finger and alternates sides once again, spanking me on my left butt cheek.

SMACK

This time He enters me with two fingers, going deep and curling them the way He knows drives me crazy. I can't help it, I lose all semblance of self control and growl hungrily, loving the feel of Him playing with me - and then it abruptly stops.

SMACK

SMACK

Both of them on the right side this time - FUCKING HELL that smarts!!

"I told you not to make any noise. Did you not hear me, or did you disobey? That was a question I expect an answer to."

"I disobeyed, Master."

"That's what I thought."

SMACK

I have to bite into my lip to keep from crying out as I feel the pain from spanking on both of my ass cheeks, then pleasure as His fingers enter my pussy once more, immediately after the brush makes contact with my skin. It's taking every bit of self control I have to not cry out or moan. This is fucking exhausting.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Yes, Master."

"What have you learned?" He asks as He fingers me, with slow and measured motions.

"To be a good girl." I say, determined not to let my voice stutter.

"Keep going."

"I won't give you attitude again, Master."

"Good girl."

I feel His fingers withdraw from me, leaving me aching for more, followed by the sound of the brush being set on the nightstand. His hand returns to my ass and softly rubs the spots where He spanked me so hard only moments before.

"What a pretty shade of red on your pretty little ass. That's gonna sting for awhile. You may stand now."

"Thank you, Master."

I stand up again, wanting to rub my ass where it hurts, but knowing it probably isn't a good idea. I do my best to ignore the pain and turn to Him, as He sits on my bed looking up at me. He smirks at me, and then slowly stands. He bends over my bed and tosses everything off of it; the pillows, the blankets - everything but the fitted sheet is removed in a few seconds.

"Lay down in the middle. Spread your legs and clasp your hands together above your head."

Okay, talk about a revealing position; I'll be totally on display! On the one hand I want to serve Him, but on the other hand I'm so self conscious...

"Something the matter?"

"It's just... you really want me to lay like that?"

"Yes I do."

"Why?"

"All these questions instead of doing what you were told. Just trust me."

I take a deep breath and commit myself to trusting His judgement and following His command. I crawl to the middle of my bed and turn myself the right way, then spread my legs and place my arms as He wants. Now I just have to wait and see what He does with me. I have to admit that following His commands only proves to be more intoxicating with time.

He looks me over, and I want to cover myself - but I don't want to do anything that would warrant another spanking, so I will not displease Him. I close my eyes and try to calm myself, still feeling His stare despite not being able to see Him. Then I feel His hand close around my right ankle, gripping it and pulling it where He wants it. I open my eyes and look down to see Him taking one of the scarves from His pocket and expertly weaving it around my ankle. He then easily ties it to the bedpost and gives it a tug, making sure it's secure. I watch in fascination as He does the same thing to my other ankle. No way these will contain me; they're just scarves, I bet I can get out of them. I tug with both feet, softly at first and then much harder - holy shit He's good. I don't know He did it, but my feet aren't going anywhere until He releases them.

Once my ankles are securely tied to the bedpost with the red and blue scarves, He leans over me and takes the yellow scarf from His pocket, wrapping my wrists together and securing them to a metal bar in the middle of my headboard. Once again I test the makeshift restraints and find them to be secure.

"You can't get out of those, can you?"

"No Master, I tried."

"Good."

He turns His back to me and what I can see is limited, since He's blocking my view and I can't maneuver any more than to turn my head to the side. He turns back around with the bowl of ice in His hands and sits on the bed, then sets the bowl down next to me. He reaches in the bowl and pulls out an ice cube, and then holds it above me so I can see it.

"Keep your mouth closed and don't move."

He then lowers the ice cube to my lips and traces them as if putting on lipstick. I really want to lick them dry but I don't; instead I allow the water to run off my lips and down my cheeks, tickling slightly as it falls. After lingering for a short time He moves the ice cube from my lips to my chin, tracing my jaw line down to my earlobe, then to my neck. I can feel goosebumps erupting all over my arms and chest. The ice continues to follow a trail across my neck, first above then below my collar. He moves to go lower but stops and sits up, dropping the ice cube back in the bowl and using my red tank top to dry His hands.

"This is gonna be in the way. Are you attached to this shirt?"

"Attached to it?"

"Is it important to you, slut?"

"Oh. No, I have others."

As soon as I end the sentence, He digs His fingertips into the fabric of my tank top just below the arms on both sides and pulls both up and to the side forcefully, snapping the shoulder straps and ripping it right off of me in one swift motion. I gasp in surprise and arousal. The force of the fabric tearing around me hurt just a bit, but not much. Fuck, that was hot!

"What about these adorable panties of yours?" He says, tracing the elastic of my panties lightly with His fingertips.

"I... really like these... they're my favorite."

"I'll buy you another pair, promise."

"B-but... please..."

"Would you rather I leave them alone and go around them?"

I think for only a second before answering: "No... no please take them off, Master."

"That's what I thought."

He stands and walks to the bottom of the bed and leans over, places His hands on my inner thighs, squeezes tightly enough to make me gasp and then slowly moves them up until they reach my panties. He grips the crotch of them, then pushes His thumbs through the fabric and pulls, literally ripping them in half. He tosses the disintegrated fragments of what was previously my favorite pair of underwear to the floor, leaving me naked and fully exposed. I don't even fucking care about them anymore, I only care about what He's going to do to me right now, in this moment. Nothing else matters. With my clothes no longer in the way, He returns to the bowl of ice and fetches another cube, ready to continue teasing me.

"Now where were we..." He says as He holds the ice cube above me, the cold water slowly dripping onto my chest.

I can see Him smile in the dim light - we both know He didn't lose His place. He lowers the ice cube and settles it in my cleavage, holding it in place for a moment before slowly tracing around my left breast, circling inwards towards my nipple. It's such an odd sensation but exhilarating in its own way. The feeling of the cold ice tracing my skin, the frigid trail of water it leaves behind... it's intoxicating. The ice reaches my nipple and I gasp at the sensation. He holds it there as He purses His lips and blows cold air across my chest, igniting the chilly feeling of the ice trail once again and making me shiver.

"Getting cold yet, my pet?"

"Yes, Master." I say, biting back a smile.

With the ice cube in His hand nearly melted, He drops it in the bowl and selects another. He does the same thing to my right breast as He did the left; tracing it in a circle, leaving it on my nipple, then chilling me with a puff of air. I wince and a small whine escapes my lips. I think I see a smirk cross His face in the dimly lit room, but He doesn't speak. Instead He moves the ice cube back to my cleavage, pauses for a moment, and then slowly begins to slide it down the center of my stomach. He nestles what's left of that piece in my belly button and leaves it there while reaching for another. As it melts it forms a small puddle on my stomach; soon I feel the puddle start to run down my sides as it grows. Restrained, cold and helpless; my breathing quickens.

He grabs another piece of ice from the bowl and stands, kicks off His black leather shoes, and moves to the bottom of the bed. He maneuvers over my leg and settles Himself between my legs, looking up at me. I suddenly find myself grateful for the lack of light in here, because I have never felt more vulnerable in my life. I also find myself wishing the candles were a bit closer because I'd do just about anything for some fucking warmth right about now.

He holds the ice in one hand and uses the other to prop Himself up on the bed as He leans over me; His tie falling to my chest, dipping in the ice water on my belly and spreading it, along with the cold sensation it carries. I gasp softly as He hovers over me and His gaze meets mine.

"This is the best part. Get ready."

He leans in as if to kiss me and I purse my lips in anticipation. As our lips nearly touch, He pulls back at the last second.

"Oh, you want a kiss, do you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then beg for it ."

What? Fuck, I'm so cold I can barely think straight. I try to form proper words but I'm freezing and so desperate for His touch that they come out in a jumbled mess:

"OHGODMASTERPLEASEKISSMEINEEDITRIGHTNOW!!"

Without another word, He grants my wish with a firm but loving kiss; but He doesn't linger. He breaks the kiss and sits up, placing Himself between my legs once more. I lift my head as much as I can, but it's so dark... I can barely see His silhouette, much less His expression. Even His breathing is measured and calm. There's no reading Him in this situation, I have no idea what's coming next.

He shifts something from one hand to the other... it's gotta be the ice cube, He's been holding it this whole time. Then without warning, He puts the palm of His hand - the cold one - on my inner thigh. I shriek at the sudden icy sensation and practically jump out of my skin. Jesus Christ, is He trying to give me a heart attack?!

"Aww, was that a bit chilly?" I can hear the smirk in his voice and I roll my eyes and groan.

He lifts His hand from my thigh and slides it up towards my pussy... oh shit, He was right. This is definitely going to be the best part. Every nerve in my body is on edge; I'm cold, excited, nervous... what a combination. I'll be squirming any second now. But I try to hold my composure and slow my breathing; I want to be able to focus on every last sensation. I want this night to last forever.

His cold hand stops on my inner thigh, just beside my pussy lips. He brings the other hand around, holding the ice. He lowers it to my inner thigh and I jump once again, unable to help my natural reaction to the cold. Then I feel Him begin to circle my inner thighs with the ice, blowing soft, cool breaths as He goes. Without missing a beat He abruptly sits up, leans over me, grabs another piece of ice and returns to His work between my legs. He uses the fresh piece of ice to begin teasing my pussy lips; god DAMN that feels amazing. I drop my head back and let my eyes close, savoring the feeling. Another shiver runs through me, but I don't care. Nothing matters but my Master's touch.

He moves the ice around expertly, lightly teasing my clit at first, then sliding the ice inside me for the briefest of moments before pulling it back out and making another circle around my pussy. Every few moments He blows more cool air, heightening the sensation. At this point, I feel this experience is quickly changing from pleasant to intolerable, and not in the good way. I'm fucking freezing and this teasing is agonizing. I look to the candle on my nightstand and, reminded again of the warmth of flame, a violent shiver seizes me. He stops and sits up, tosses the remaining bit of ice into the bowl, and watches me.

"I think you're cold enough. Shall we warm you up a bit now?"

"Fuck yes, I'm freezing!"

He scowls. "Unacceptable."

I realize my mistake and correct myself. "I mean, yes, Master."

"Better. Forget that again and there will be consequences."

He climbs over my leg and off the bed swiftly, then grabs the bowl of ice and sets it on my dresser. He comes closer to the bed and leans over me as I shiver helplessly, waiting to see what comes next.

"Do you know how I'm going to warm you up, slut?"

"No, Master."

"Good. I like surprising you."

I fight to keep my teeth from chattering as I smile up at Him. Any momentary discomfort is worth simply being in His presence. I may be cold but I'm not alone. My Master is here to warm me up again. I look again at the flame of the candle and silently thank my lucky stars at the idea of being warm again. As I'm watching the flame it lifts; He's picked it up, and He's holding it in front of Him.

"This might be a bit shocking. Don't forget to keep breathing."

I watch helplessly as He extends His arms with the candle out in front of Him, lowers it a bit, then tips it, spilling hot wax - right onto my chest.

"AHH! FUCK!"

I cry out, I can't help it. My skin is so cold and the wax is so fucking hot; not hot enough to burn me, but it definitely shocked the shit out of me. I look down and from what I can see, the wax solidified on my tits instantly and now I'm covered in the stuff. Damn if it doesn't smell amazing, though. I look up at my Master and watch the shadows dance across His handsome face in the candlelight. In that moment a feeling of love and passion, paramount to anything I've ever felt for another person, overcomes me - and I realize how much I love being at His mercy. In this moment, right here, right now, I have never been more happy or more satisfied.

My thoughts are interrupted by hot wax once again spilling over my body, this time on my stomach. I gasp as it hits my skin, suck in air through my teeth and then blow out a big breath, reminded that I'm supposed to keep breathing. I'm so turned on at this point that I swear it would take nothing but a stiff breeze to make me cum. This is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced, and this is only the beginning of my journey with my Master. A tear of joy slips from my eye and I'm thankful that He can't see it in the dark of the room.

He sets the candle down and seizes another off a nearby shelf. This time He tips the candle very carefully, intent to drop the wax exactly where He wants it. I feel it patter to my chest a drop at a time, falling on my nipples and breasts, a few drops on my collarbone, four on my neck, and then a trail of drops all the way down to my hips. Each and every drop carries the warmth I was previously yearning for, along with a sensation that arouses me in the most unique way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds