The Birthday Candle

"Hold still. I'm almost done."

He proceeds with His pattern of dripping small bits of wax, continuing the downward trend onto my right thigh. Another big tip and a gush of hot wax spills across my right thigh and I cry out in pleasure. I can feel my brow start to sweat; I'm definitely not cold anymore. The feeling of the warm wax spreading across my leg feels fucking amazing and I moan quietly as I exhale, searching for resolve. I know I can't get out of them, but I pull at my restraints anyway. As I do, one more gush of hot wax rushes over my left thigh and I cry out.

"PLEASE!"

"Please what?"

"Please Master, I can't take any more!"

"I see."

He holds the candle close to His face, smiles at me from beyond the flame, then blows it out. I hear the sound of the glass candle base hit a surface as He sets it down. Then I feel His hands seize my right ankle and quickly release me from my silk binding. He crosses my bed at the foot and releases the other as well, then leans over the foot board of the bed and rubs both of my ankles gently.

"Any pain here?"

"No, Master."

"Here?" He asks as He lightly squeezes in another spot on each ankle.

"Nope. It doesn't hurt at all."

"Good. How do you feel? Are you okay?"

"Yes Master, I'm fine. Just... sticky." I laugh, despite myself.

"I'm afraid I won't be helping with that anytime soon."

In one swift movement He pushes my legs together, returns to the side of the bed, grabs me by the hips, and flips me over. I'm now face down on my bed, my feet freed but my hands still bound together to my headboard. I hear shuffling sound that I can only assume is my Master removing His clothes. I turn my head to the side and although my hair is in my face I can see that I'm right; He's removing His suit piece by piece, and laying each item on my armchair so that it doesn't get wrinkled. As I see Him peel off His boxers, I take in the sight of His beautiful body for as long as I can before He returns to the bed.

"Ass up in the air. Now."

My hands may be bound, but I can easily use my elbows to support my weight as I scoot my knees up underneath me and raise my ass as far in the air as I can.

"Good girl."

I feel Him on the bed behind me and my breathing quickens... sweet Jesus, He's finally going to fuck me. I've been waiting for this; I need it, I crave it. I'm trembling all over, but this time it's not from chill or heat - it's desire. Desire to have Him inside me, desire to fulfill His needs, to be used for His pleasure. He places His hands on my ass cheeks and I practically cum right then. His touch is some kind of magic, it causes reactions I can't explain. God, I fucking love it.

He leans over me, His stomach to my back, and whispers in my ear: "No more mercy."

And with that, He sits up again and slams into me. I gasp in surprise and a bit of pain, as I wasn't expecting Him to enter me so quickly. I'm certainly not going to complain though. Within moments He's fucking me hard and fast, without mercy, just like He warned. And I fucking love it. As I moan and drool in pleasure, still propped up on my elbows, He leans over just far enough to hook His finger through the front loop on my collar, and with a gentle tug turns it around on my neck so the loop is in the back. With a firm grasp on my collar He moves back again, pulling me back with Him by my neck. God, I love the feeling of Him controlling me with this thing.

He soon lets go of my collar and then forces my head into the mattress, continuing to fuck me with wild abandon. We both get caught up in the moment, grunting and moaning in the throes of passion. Within seconds I cum - hard. Words fail me. Thoughts fail me. I'm lost in orgasm. All of the teasing had me on the verge, and a few good minutes of fucking was all it took to push me over the edge. The release is... indescribable. After my climax subsides, I can feel His start to build. Shortly after me, He loses control and begins to cum as well, pulling out of my pussy and shooting His load onto my lower back.

After a few moments of silence as we both catch our breath, I feel a hard, playful smack on the side of my left butt cheek and then the pressure of Him moving off the bed. I'm still so wrapped up in my post-orgasm glow that I don't even wonder what He's doing. As I lay on my bed, hands still bound, drowning in ecstasy, He returns to me and laughs - and it takes until then for me to realize that my ass is still up in the air. I lift my head and turn to look at Him, blow my hair out of my face, and attempt to shrug.

"Lay down so I can flip you over."

I lay down on my stomach with my legs extended straight, and He grabs my hips and turns me over.

"What a beautiful mess you are. We need to get you in the shower, but first I'm going to get as much wax off of you as I can. Stay still, now."

I watch the satisfaction on my Master's face as He leans over me, lifting the larger pieces of wax and pulling them from my skin. It doesn't hurt, but it feels odd. Like I'm shedding skin or something. I lift my head and watch as He removes the wax from my chest, then my stomach, then my thighs. I realize that my bed is a total fucking mess, and I find myself glad that He tossed off all my blankets and pillows before we started. This alone will be enough of a mess to clean. I'm going to need a new set of sheets, for sure. But fuck that, I don't wanna think about it right now. I don't want to think about anything but Him touching me.

"All done. Got what I could, the shower will have to do the rest."

He releases my wrists from the scarf that bound them and I absentmindedly rub them as He helps me off the bed, then lifts His hands to my throat to remove my collar.

"We can't be getting this wet now, can we?" He says, as He takes it off me and places it on top of my dresser.

He then moves to blow out all the candles in the room - all but one. The one He brought with Him tonight. That one He picks up instead, and holds it in one hand while taking my hand with the other as we walk across the hall to the bathroom, where He's already got the shower going. As we enter He shuts the door behind us, closing us in the warm, steamy room.

He sets the candle on the counter top then hands me a hair tie - He knows I don't want to get my hair wet. Of course He does. I take the band from Him and pull my hair into a quick, messy bun. He turns to the shower and steps in, then reaches out His hand, indicating that I should follow. I take His hand and He opens the curtain for me.

"You did so well with all of that. I'm proud of you, babe. Now let's get the rest of this stuff off you."

I step into the shower with Him and He immediately pulls me into an embrace, then angles our bodies so we can both be warm in the water. I lay my head on His chest for a brief moment, smiling to myself. I'm absolutely fucking smitten, I can't deny it any longer. Whatever concerns I had about Him before; about control, about love... all of it melted away. I'm falling hard and I no longer care. I know now with a certainty that I want this, and everything that comes along with it.

He breaks our hug and grabs my shoulders, turning me around to face the water. He reaches around me and grabs my body wash, then my loofah, and rubs it into a lather. While He does that I step forward and let the hot water fall on my face, waking me up a bit and bringing me out of my trance.

"Switch spots with me."

I do as instructed, turning and moving so that He can warm up in the water. He turns His back to the stream of water and faces me, then begins washing my body... and damn, he's thorough. The feeling of Him washing me is so sensual and erotic, I can't help but grab for His cock. I want more. He blocks me with His hand and gives me a stern look.

"I didn't say you could touch that. We're here to get you clean, stay focused."

I raise my hand in front of my face, covered in bubbles, and blow them at Him playfully. "You can't blame a girl for trying."

"I'll let it slide this time." He says, obviously trying not to smile but failing horribly.

After He washes me He rinses Himself, then steps out of the shower. I rinse myself off as well, and peek out through the curtain to see Him standing with a towel wrapped around His waist, holding out a towel for me. I smile and wink, then turn to shut the water off before stepping out of the shower and into the fluffy towel my Master had waiting for me. As I turn and back into the towel He wraps it, and His arms, around me. Embracing me, holding me tight. I feel so safe and secure in His arms, almost untouchable.

He hands me the ends of the towel so I can wrap myself and dry off, then gives me a loving pinch on the ass as He opens the door to the bathroom and crosses the hall. Getting His clothes, probably. I nearly follow after Him, but realize the candle is still burning away in the steam of the bathroom. I hastily grab it and turn to leave the bathroom and find some clothes for myself. I walk with the candle into the bedroom, switch on the lights and find my Master standing in the corner by the chair, pulling on His boxers.

"Next time I'll have to bring an overnight bag."

"Well, I have a spare drawer in my dresser, if you want you could use it..."

He smiles at me. "Even better."

I smile back, giddy at His answer. That could have gone either way and put a real damper on my emotional high. Knowing that He wants what I want, that He feels what I feel... I've never been happier. I reach into my top drawer and pull out a pair of pink panties, then cross my room to my closet and select a plain white tank top to wear with them. I walk back over to my night stand and grab the brush He spanked me with just a little while ago, let my hair down, and run the brush through it a few times.

He comes up beside me and grabs the bowl of quickly melting ice in one hand, then the candle in the other. He turns to leave the room and I follow Him, turning off the light as we leave. We walk down the hallway, then He turns and hands me the candle before going to the kitchen to dump the ice bowl in the sink. I turn off all the lights leaving only the TV on, then walk to the couch and settle into my favorite spot after putting the candle on the coffee table in front of me. He enters the living room shortly after in nothing but His boxers and sits down next to me, handing me a bottle of water. I take a long drink from the bottle before handing it back to Him. Damn, that was good. I didn't realize until just now how thirsty I was. He finishes the water Himself and puts the empty bottle on the coffee table. I snuggle up to Him and pull my biggest quilt off the back of the couch, covering us both with it.

"So what's on TV this late at night?"

"I have no idea, here's the remote." I say, handing Him the remote as I yawn widely.

He settles on something quickly - an old episode of X-Files. Could this man be any more fucking perfect?! I sigh happily and snuggle against Him, getting comfortable and starting to feel sleepy. I think to myself about how pissed and sad I was just a little while ago; hot damn, my night sure took a turn for the better. Best. Birthday. Ever. I look at the Batman clock on my wall and realize it's nearly 3am. Thank fuck I don't have to work tomorrow.

As the theme music to the X-Files plays in the background, my eyes drift once again to the candle that started this whole evening and I smile sleepily. As I watch the flame dance, I begin to drift off. The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is my Master's gentle, loving voice:

"Happy Birthday, babe."

**************************************************

*Present Day*

I'm brought back to the moment from my trip down memory lane by the dog's cold nose on my knee under the table. I absentmindedly scratch her ears as I sit smelling my candle for a few moments longer, reliving one of the greatest nights of my life. I chuckle to myself, realizing how much I've changed in the last 10 years, and finding myself incredibly grateful for that fact. I feel like I was a completely different person then, it almost feels like an entirely separate life. I've grown a lot since then, and so has He. It's taken us a lot of growing and maturing together to reach the point of marital bliss we share, but it's been worth every second of work we put into it.

I realize I'm lost in thought when I look up and see my love, my Master, standing over me. I smile widely. He winks and says:

"Meet me in the bedroom in five."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds