The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 03

"Mm mm." Jervonte bent his knees and got down so he had Melanie's tight butt just in front of his face. He kissed each cheek before he reached up and planted his hands on both of them. Gently squeezing them.

"Ohh..." Melanie moaned when she felt him squeeze her butt cheeks. She had read the articles about Jervonte in the gossip magazines. About how much he loves women's asses. Though suddenly it wasn't gossip anymore. She felt her butt cheeks being parted and a wet tongue poking against her butt hole.

Oh yeah... Jervonte had buried his face between Melanie's ass cheeks and was going to town on her ass.

"Oh my god yesss..." Melanie moaned. She couldn't believe that Jervonte was tonguing her ass.

"Mmm..." Jervonte leaned out and kept her butt cheeks parted with his strong hands. He loved the look of her tight butt hole. He couldn't wait to feel its tight squeeze when he slid his big cock inside.

"Mgh." He leaned back in and licked her snug hole. Even trying to poke his way inside.

"Ohh god Jervonte." Melanie moaned deeply as she felt his tongue make its way inside of her butt. She so wanted to please him back, to suck his big black cock. Suddenly she felt his tongue leave her butt again.

Oh, he's going to have me suck his big black cock... Melanie thought to herself, hoping when suddenly she felt something hard press against her butt hole.

Oh my god... he's... Melanie looked over her shoulder and saw Jervonte looking down at her butt. He had gripped his rock hard cock and was slowly pressing it up against her ass. Melanie faced back ahead with a huge smile on her face.

Oh god... Jervonte is actually going to fuck my ass... She so wished that someone was there to take a photo so she could brag to her friends. They would be so envious of her.

"Mmm." Jervonte looked down and saw the tip of his cock slowly disappear into her tight ass. He smiled to himself. He lived for moments like this. To fuck a beautiful woman in her ass.

"Ohh yes... oh god yesss." Melanie moaned even louder as she felt her ass being stretched by his black cock.

"Yeahh." Jervonte had pushed half of his length inside of her when he pulled out and plunged it back in. He slowly started moving his hips. Back and forth. His thick black cock going in and out of her ass.

"Oh oh... oh Jervonte... oh ohh ohhh." Melanie gasped when Jervonte reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as he picked up the pace and really started pounding her ass.

"Yes... oh yes... yes... oh, Jervonte... oh oh oh ohh." Melanie moaned. Jervonte was so deep in her butt. His cock felt so good inside of her.

"Oh yess..." Melanie was so wet. So horny. So close to coming, and she hadn't even touched her pussy.

Jervonte kept moving his hips, shoving his big cock deeper and deeper inside of her as Melanie screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh godddd!" Melanie trembled as a huge orgasm rushed through her body.

"Yeahh!" Hearing her orgasm made Jervonte grab her hips and really start slamming into her.

"Ohh godd!" Melanie's eyes fluttered. The intensity of her first orgasm hadn't even subsided when she felt another coming. She had never felt anything like it before when being taken in ass. Jervonte just knew exactly how to fuck her ass.

"Oh yeahh!" Jervonte's balls slapped against her butt cheeks as he kept slamming his thick cock up her butt. He just loved it when a woman's ass got like this, that he could fuck her just as hard as he could fuck her pussy.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" The sound of a woman's ass being pounded was heard throughout the hotel room.

In the other room, Nicole had put down her phone and was sensually feeling her breast as she listened to the woman's moans. She felt so envious of her as she looked over at the bedroom door. She knew what Jervonte was doing to her.

Mmm... Nicole could feel the buttplug up her butt. She wished that it was her in the shower with Jervonte, with his big black cock up her butt instead.

Behind Nicole, near the door, Jervonte's two bulky black bodyguards nodded to each other as they looked over at the bedroom door. They both had to adjust the massive hardons in their pants.

"Ah ah ahh ahh!" Jervonte was pounding Melanie's ass hard as he felt that familiar feeling in his balls.

"Get... down!" He pulled his cock out of her gaping ass.

Melanie quickly turned around and got down on her knees. She didn't even have time to reach before the first splash of cum hit her face.

"Ohh ahhh ahhh!" Jervonte grunted heavily. His cock jutting as streams of cum shot out and splashed against Melanie's pretty face.

"Oh yess!" Melanie had closed her eyes. Her mouth was open, her tongue out. She loved when black men came on her face. Even more so now that it was Jervonte. Though when she realized that his cum was being washed away by the hot water from the shower, she quickly opened her eyes and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock. She at least wanted to savor some of it.

"Mhmm." She felt the last few wads of his delicious and warm cum splash onto her tongue.

"Oh ohhhh!" Jervonte gave out a final grunt as his balls emptied into her mouth.

"Mhm..." Melanie reached up and tried to wrap her fingers around the shaft of his thick cock. With the cum still in her mouth, she looked up at Jervonte as she licked a drop of cum from the tip of his cock.

Jervonte looked down and smiled at the sexy woman, who swirled his cum around in her mouth before she gulped it down.

"Mm, so good." Melanie smiled up at him, as she put the tip of his cock back into her mouth and gave him a soft suck.

"Damn." Jervonte found himself liking Melanie more and more.

"You better call down to the reception and let them know that you're going to be a while." Jervonte held down his hand and helped Melanie up to her feet.

"Oh." Melanie smiled excitedly as Jervonte leaned in and kissed her passionately. She couldn't believe that Jervonte actually wanted her to stay longer.

"Mm." The two of them kissed all the way out to the bed, where Jervonte gently pushed her down.

"Wait right there." Jervonte looked back at the excited woman as he walked over to the door.

"Yo guys, get in here." Jervonte looked over at his bodyguards. At the same time, Nicole looked over and saw Jervonte standing there naked, his big cock dangling between his legs.

Oh wow... Melanie looked over and gasped when she saw Jervonte's huge and handsome black bodyguards come into the bedroom. She couldn't believe her luck.assistant

"And you." Jervonte looked over at his assistant.

"Get that sweet ass in here." He smiled as Nicole lit up and almost bounced out of the couch from sheer excitement.

"Give me some of that," Jervonte told Nicole as she leaned in and kissed him. At the same time, she reached down and slowly stroked his cock.

Over by the bed, one of the bodyguards had already pulled his cock out, and Melanie had eagerly sat up in bed and was sucking him.

"Mm mm mm." Jervonte looked down at Nicole's butt as she sexily walked over to the bed. Looking back at him, she slowly lifted her dress up over her butt, showing off her round bubble shaped butt to Jervonte as he closed the bedroom door.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 711 milliseconds