The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 02

I slowly started to push into Alice one inch at a time. "Be sure that she takes it all, Samantha," Ms. Wescott said while standing at the other end of the table, her eyes fixated on Alice's face. "This junkie slut needs to pay for her sins," she added with an almost jovial tone of voice, fully aware of the obvious hyperbole of her statement, as well as her own staggering hypocrisy.

Even after Alice had fully adjusted to my dildo, my thusts remained slow and gentle, as I didn't want to hurt her. Ms. Wescott noticed this, and didn't approve. Moving behind me, she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her while she moved her pelvis back and forth, controlling each and every one of my strokes. "Think of me as your training wheels," she said into my ear. Looking over my shoulder, she continued, "Doesn't Alice look so hot stretched out in front of you? Irish beauties are always a favorite of mine."

I was in total agreement with Ms. Wescott; seeing Alice's athletic, hourglass shaped body in front of me, taking my new toy up to the hilt, was a huge turn on. Still, I kept this damning thought to myself.

The tempo gradually picked up, and within a few short minutes, I was practically jackrabbit fucking Alice with the help of my twisted mentor. Alice moaned softly as her respirations quickened, and she grabbed the sides of the table to help stabilize herself.

Stopping suddenly, and ending on an inward thrust, Ms. Wescott let go of me and said, "Samantha, stay right where you are. It's time to introduce these girls to Lilith. She's a very jealous demon, and needs some attention." Even hearing the name "Lilith" makes every hair on my body stand straight up.

Ms. Wescott moved to the front of Alice and placed a small pillow in front of her on the table. She then removed her overcoat and cast it aside, revealing her naked body, save for the legendary strap-on secured around her waist.

"Alice, Leslie, please meet Lilith, my 9 inch partner in crime. She was sent to me straight from the underworld to destroy teenage girls, such as yourselves," Ms. Wescott explained. She then kneeled down in front of Alice, placing her knees on the pillow. "Alice, please wrap your petty lips around her."

As Alice reluctantly complied, Ms. Wescott leaned in towards me, grabbed me by the back of my head, and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. "Is there anything better in the world than sharing a kiss while you're spitroasting a young girl?" she asked with a smile. Ms. Wescott loved posing these sort of rhetorical questions. "Samantha, please continue your assault on Alice's pussy. Let's really see what you can do," she said.

I started thrusting again at an even, quick pace, burying the full length of the dildo inside of Alice with each thrust. Looking at Ms. Wescott, I searched for a sign of approval from her, not wanting to disappoint the women who holds all of our fates in her hand. To my relief, Ms. Wescott looked pleased with the job that I was doing.

After several minutes of this, Alice started making muffled grunts, with her drool starting to seep out of her mouth and around Ms. Wescott's dildo. Fearing that I may be hurting her, and still trying to remain kind, I started slowing down.

Ms. Wescott abruptly pulled out of Alice's mouth. "Really, Samantha?" she angrily said to me. "We're not here to be nice, we're here to please our Dark Lord. You need to stay focused on our objective." She then grabbed Alice by her hair, twirling it into a pony tail and pulling her head back and to the side, causing her to look at me out of the corner of one eye.

Putting her face right next to Alice's, Ms. Wescott continued. "If you don't fuck sweet little Alice here like the whore that I know you are, I'm going to shove Lilith up her ass."

"PLEASE, NO!" Alice cried out, looking back at me with watery, tearful eyes.

"So, Alice," Ms. Wescott said, "do you want Samantha to pound you hard?"

"Yes!" Alice replied with desperation.

Ms. Wescott let go of Alice's hair, dropped to her knees beside me, and placed her hands on either side of Alice's ass, spreading her open even wider for me.

"You heard her, sweetie," Ms. Wescott said while looking up at me. Her tone of voice became softer, and more encouraging. "Now be a good girl and do as you're told. I know that you can do it."

With Ms. Wescott's full attention now on me, and with Alice's ass literally on the line, I started started fucking her with all of my might and focus, making long, deep, even thrusts.

"That's it, Samantha! You're doing great!" Ms. Wescott said, her eyes beaming with pride. She then licked her fingers, and reached between Alice's legs to rub her clit. "Keep it up. We're going to make her explode on you, even if it takes all night," she continued with enthusiasm.

With each tap of Alice's ass, the strapless dildo inside of me moved slightly, and the saddle area rubbed against my clit. Between this simulation, the view of Alice's hot, naked body bouncing on me, as well as Ms. Wescott's erotic cheerleading, I could feel an orgasm starting to creep up on me.

If I climaxed, however, I don't think I could continue my given task. I was afraid of what Ms. Wescott's reaction would be if that happened, and if she would take it out one of us. In an attempt to distract myself, I looked straight forward, and tried to take my mind off of what was happening.

After jackhammering Alice for what seemed like an eternity, it finally happened... She took a deep breath in, held it for a moment, and screamed "Oh, God!" as she exploded. She briefly turned to look at me behind her, before shutting her eyes tightly and putting her head back down on the table as she fully embraced her unwanted climax.

With my concentration now broken, I was again set on the brink of an orgasm myself. With Ms. Wescott watching each thrust in and out of Alice, I dared not stop, and so I maintained my pace. Alice's wet pussy spasmed hard on my relentless sex toy, which caused a slight resistance to my movements, which in turn caused more friction between the saddle area and my clit.

Just seconds away from my own orgasm, I was caught between heaven and hell. Continue and cum, or slow down and give Alice a break?

In a split second decision, I chose the wrong path. I was too close, and the temptation was overwhelmingly strong; and so I got a better grip around her hips, and humped her frantically with everything I had left. "I'm sorry, Alice!" I said to myself.

"FUCK" I yelled out as my climax finally arrived. My legs started shaking, and my peripheral vision went dark as I completely surrendered to my lust, and a feeling of euphoria washed over me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would cum from fucking another girl doggystyle.

As my orgasm subsided, I hunched forward on top of Alice's back, sliding my dildo all the way inside of her as I came to rest.

Ms. Wescott, never the one to miss an opportunity to add insult to injury, moved down towards Alice's head, grabbed her by the hair, and looked deep into her glazed-over eyes. "Samantha just bust a nut inside of you. And unlike that couch over there, she doesn't pull out!" she said facetiously while grinning. "I hope you enjoyed it, cutie," she continued, pulling Alice in for a light kiss on the lips.

I slowly sat backwards as I watched every inch of my dildo slide out of Alice's stretched cunt. Once entirely withdrawn, I collapsed onto the ground, completely out of energy. Alice joined me at my side a moment later.

"Good job, ladies! That was exactly what I wanted to see. Now take a breather while I attend to your friend," Ms. Wescott said, turning her attention towards the couch where Leslie and Jessica were sitting. "Leslie," she said, "are you excited?" After witnessing the pounding that her friend just took, all Leslie could do was sit there and remain speechless. I can only imagine what was going through her mind.

Ms. Wescott jumped up and sat beside Leslie on the couch, and reached between her legs to find that she was soaking wet. "I see that you kept her ready for me! Good job, Jessica!" Ms. Wescott said.

"Leslie, I want you to stand up, face away from me, and sit down on Lilith. As I mentioned, she's an extremely jealous demon, and watching Samantha have all the fun is driving her crazy," Ms. Wescott said as she scooted forward towards the edge of the couch, placing her feet firmly on the ground.

With regret written all over her beautiful face, Leslie reluctantly did as she was told. Before long, she had both of her feet on either side of Ms. Wescott's legs, and was taking the imposing sex toy up to its balls in a reverse cowgirl position.

Ms. Wescott sat up and lovingly hugged Leslie. "Finally!" she said. "Ever since we arrived to camp, Lilith has been begging me nonstop to get inside of one you girls. I kept telling her to be patient, and that it would be worth the wait. You definitely don't disappoint, Leslie!"

And with that, Ms. Wescott slouched back into the couch, placed her hands on Leslie's back, and locked her arms straight to support her. With focused, controlled energy, Ms. Wescott started bucking her hips up and down, impaling Leslie on her large, 9' dildo, raising her up and dropping her weight down with each thrust. Leslie's moans filled the room as Ms. Wescott ravaged her womanhood from underneath.

After several minutes of hard strap-on fucking, Ms. Wescott came to a stop. "Jessica, you've rested enough. Get over her and lick Leslie's clit. I helped you, now you help me," she said.

Still exhausted from having deflowered Alice, I sluggishly crawled over between Leslie's legs.

"Leslie, try and stay as still as possible while I fuck you. Samantha needs to be able to put in work, and she can't have your ass bouncing all over the place," Ms. Wescott said. Leslie stretched her arms out behind her, and was now supporting her own weight. Placing both hands on Leslie's butt, Ms. Wescott lifted her a few inches into the air as she continued violating the young woman.

I leaned in, stuck out my tongue, and started swirling it around Leslie's fully engorged, sensitive clit while Ms. Wescott pumped in and out of her. Hoping to ease her suffering, I did my best to bring her to orgasm, so that she may sooner have a moment of reprieve. In a strange way, I thought that this act of kindness may actually negate the vile act that I was committing.

My gaze drifted upwards to Leslie's face, and I saw her looking straight at me. Her brow was furrowed and covered in small, glistening beads of sweat. She was panting heavily, and moaning loudly.

Ms. Wescott suddenly stopped, and pulled out her dildo. "Samantha, please clean Lilith for me, would you?" she said. I then placed Ms. Wescott's satanic sex toy deep into my mouth, sucking on it as it withdrew back out. "That's good, sweetie. Can you please send Lilith home again?" she continued. I then grasped the dildo by the shaft and guided it back into Ms. Wescott's newest victim. This happened several times before she finally returned to constant, uninterrupted fucking.

In an attempt to end this, I redoubled my effort to push Leslie over the edge. Every 15 seconds, I alternated between making my tongue soft and rapidly flicking it over her clit, and making my tongue stiff, and batting it around aggressively. Every so often, I'd suck her clit out and give it a kiss. All of this happened while Ms. Wescott's dildo kept moving in and out of her, less than an inch from my chin.

After keeping this up for a while, I saw Leslie's eyes break contact with mine and roll into the back of her head as she let out a loud, guttural groan. Her entire body became rigid, and her back arched slightly as she gushed onto Ms. Wescott's dildo. Determined to see this through to the end, I didn't stop licking until several moments later when Ms. Wescott slowed her thrusts to a stop.

Withdrawing the dildo from Leslie's wet cunt, Ms. Wescott sat up and looked at me. "Samantha, put Lilith back into your mouth. The orgasms of teenage girls taste amazing, and I don't want you to miss out. A cute, Asian gusher is a real delicacy, too," she said. I did as instructed, cleaning off Ms. Wescott's massive tool with my saliva, and savoring the flavor of my hard work.

Ms. Wescott kissed Leslie on her shoulder, and then lifted her up and tossed her to the side of the couch.

"I'm adding tonight's footage to my greatest hits collection. You girls were incredible!" Ms. Wescott said. As I suspected, she had cameras hidden throughout the house, and they were making a record of our sick acts. "The night is still young though," she continued, "and there is still plenty of fun to be had."

The rest of the night involved Ms. Wescott running a master class in hardcore lesbian sex. With four girls at her disposal, she used her twisted, disgusting imagination to bend each of us to her evil will in the most imaginative of ways. In the morning, we left her cabin feeling exhausted, and hardly able to walk.

On the bus ride home, each of us were a little quieter than usual. When we arrived back to the school parking lot, we gave each other a hug, knowing that we'd share and carry this terrible secret for the rest of our lives. "Will Ms. Wescott ever let this go, and let us live normal lives?" I thought to myself. Only time will tell.

-The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds