The Box Pt. 07

Terri ran her fingers down her stomach feeling the sticky mess that oozed out of her pussy. She touched her clit wincing at the sensitivity then pushed her fingers into herself. She brought her coated fingers to her mouth and licked the juices off enjoying the taste. Once again she ran her fingers into herself licking them clean savoring the flavor. She thought back to the feeling of being a whore and how she'd enjoyed a sense of power over these four young men. Power that she enjoyed feeling with Ted as she rode him, telling him about her lover and how he'd fucked her.

Terri jumped as Ted suddenly snorted and rolled on to his other side. She looked at his back and the light scratch marks she'd put there earlier. Ted had always been a considerate lover and pleased her as much as she pleased him. They always connected well sharing their enjoyment. This time Ted had added the twist by asking Terri about her "boy friend" to which she had countered by asking about his "girl friend". They had both locked on to the fantasy by telling each other about their "phantom" lovers which had driven them higher till they were both a sweaty, cum soaked mess. But just before Ted had pasted out the last question that he'd asked nagged at her, did she think it possible for a person to love more than one person?

Sunlight turned the room into an early morning orange as Terri rolled over on the bed muttering about laundry and the sticky mess the sheets were in. Ted walked into the bed room dressed for work carrying two cups of coffee.

"Morning sleep head." Said Ted as he put one of the cups down beside her on the nightstand. "I take it you didn't sleep to well last night?" Ted sat down on the bed careful to keep his suit trousers out of the mess on the sheets. He leaned down and kissed Terri as she reached for her coffee. She enjoyed the warm coffee taste of his mouth as his tongue played with her's.

"Oh you fucked me real good baby. Why don't you book off work and fuck me again." Ted kissed her and smiled.

"I'd love to but the finale program release is this morning and the last of the equipment has to be installed. As you know they can't do anything without me." Answered Ted. "I'm glad we had fun last night."

Terri looked at the burse on Ted's neck. She had added her own teeth marks to it which had caused Ted to wince and pull away as she'd sucked at his neck. She'd been please with her handy work and somehow felt a vindication at claiming back her husband from some unknown. Still if he was seeing someone Terri knew she couldn't complain as her own behavior had been more than off the wall.

"There is breakfast down stairs for you and the kids have left for school." Ted looked thoughtful as he sipped his coffee. "Do you realize that this September both of them will be off to university?" Terri sipped her own coffee as she leaned back on her pillows. "It's just; I guess I never realized how quickly the time has gone by." Terri pulled her knees up to her chest and set her coffee cup on top.

She looked off into that same space that Ted was looking at thinking back over the last 19 years and everything they'd been through. Kids, work, house, death in the family, illnesses, Christmases and what have you. Terri leaving her own work to stay at home, Ted's promotions and how their lives had evolved. Mostly good, some bad, and all the in between. She set her coffee cup down and hugged him, God he'd been so good for her.

"We've come far." Said Terri. Ted chuckled.

"Feels like far. But yeah it's been far and good." Ted drained his coffee cup then kissed her a last time. "I have to go. See you tonight and don't forget about the party at the end of the month. Do you want to go?" Terri thought about it and told him it would be good to go. At least it would give her achance to reclaim her husband from whomever he might be maybe fucking on the side.

Terri got up putting her plain white terry cloth bathrobe and walked Ted to the front door. She hugged him fiercely almost tell him about Ben and the four guys at the mall as guilt washed over her. She watched him walk to his car almost called him back but stopped, thinking about the burse on his neck. If he was having an affair how could she claim any moral high ground with her own behavior? Not to mention none of it had been an angry response to Ted's maybe fooling around. Other than a burse on Ted's neck, that appeared to be a hick, which wasn't proof of anything really. If he was having an affair with someone could she claim the right to any anger? Ted's finale question came back to her; is it possible to love more than one person? At that point Terri felt a hint that her life was about to spiral out of control.

As Terri walked into the kitchen she noticed Ben standing at the back door. She pulled her bathrobe tighter around herself, closed her eyes and counted to ten. God I don't want to deal with him right now she thought to herself, not today. She pushed open the sliding glass door keeping half of it between her and Ben.

"Hi." Said Ben. "Look I know it might be a bad time and I can't stay." Terri looked at Ben in surprise then pushed the door open a little more. "I'm off to the university I'll be attending in September. It's for orientation and I'll be gone for a few days. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy everything we've done and what you've taught me. I know it can't last but I just want to say." Ben bit his bottom lip looking off into space before pulling himself back to earth. "Whatever happens and however far I go, you'll always be special to me." He looked off into space once again. "I just want to say that, well, I love you." He reached over and gently kissed her lips while pushing a small box into her hand.

She watched him run across the back yard and over the fence. She was crying as she remembered the taste of his lips and the touch of his tongue as he gently kissed her.

After he was gone she sat at the kitchen table looking at the small box tears running down her face. Fuck! Why did he have to say all that? Why couldn't he just leave ending everything nice and clean? She looked out the window hoping to see him again but knowing that he wouldn't be there.

Slowly Terri opened the box. In side she found a note and a thin gold bracelet. It wasn't an expensive bracelet nor was it a cheap one either. Oh Ben she said to herself you shouldn't have. She opened the note and read.

Dear Terri, I'm so glad I met you but I know our relationship can't last. I've enjoyed your company and I hope you've enjoyed mine. You've taught me so much and have given me a great gift that I'll never forget. I will love you till then end of time. Love Ben.

Terri closed her fist around Ben's note and gift feeling the dam slowly breaking open. For the next two hours Terri cried as she hugged Ben's letter and gift.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Box Pt. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds