The Carriage House

Dre began to blast my other cheek, but I turned my face away and he instead painted the hair on the side of my head, as a viscous mass of his cum dripped into my ear. Dre let loose with another barrage of semen that caught me under my jaw, trickling down my neck and over my breast, before catching in the crevice of my cleavage. I looked down at the sensation of the cum crawling across my skin, and was caught off guard as Carlos fired a final shot directly into the side of my cheek, his seed glancing off my face, spraying downwards to splash across my tits.

The boys, their ammunition spent, set about collecting their clothes. I sat on my heels and felt cum trickle across my face and chest.

"Say 'cheese', bitch!" Carlos sneered as he snapped a picture of my naked, cum-covered visage with his phone. "Damn, baby! You so photogenic!" The others roared.

"Goodbye for now," Ray said, fastening his belt and flashing my spare key as it dangled from his finger. "But we'll be back to see you real soon." The three of them walked down the stairs and out the door, through the back yard, and out the gate into the alley.

I struggled to stand, my legs wobbly with the stretched out pain in both my pussy and pucker. I staggered to my dresser and grabbed a tshirt, wiping the semen from my face. I removed my cum-soaked bikini top and tossed it to the floor. I took out another shirt and pair of running shorts, when I heard the door downstairs open and a familiar voice calling my name.

"Sarah? Hello?" The Shermans had returned early from their trip, and now Professor Sherman was on his way up the stairs to say hello.

I frantically stepped into my shorts and pulled on my shirt, feeling it stick to the gooey semen on my tits and back. I walked to the chairs in the center of the room, straightening my hair and feeling the crusted globs of cum that I couldn't do anything about. I sat in a chair, wincing as my tender ass made contact with the seat.

Professor Sherman reached the top of the stairs and smiled at me, holding a gift-wrapped parcel under his arm.

"Good you're home! You look disheveled, did I wake you up?" He walked across the room and held out the package as he sat on the couch. "The boys wanted to get you something to thank you for babysitting them."

"Thank you." My voice cracked, my mouth and throat ached from extended stretching around the girthy poles. "That's really sweet of them. How was your trip?"

"Do you have a sore throat? Probably the weather earlier this week; heard Mother Nature couldn't make up her mind, haha, but it's beautiful today. " Professor Sherman launched into a description of their week away, finishing with an explanation that it had rained the last two days with more forecast for the remainder of the weekend, so they'd decided to return early. "Plus, I think the boys missed you." He gave me a wink and stood up, walking to the window next to my bed to gaze out into the yard.

"So how'd you keep yourself busy while we were gone? No wild parties right?" He turned and grinned at me over his shoulder as he stood next to the bed. "Haha, I know you're a good girl, Sarah. No need to worry about you having boys up here or anything." He turned back towards the window, but his eyes stopped confusedly at the splatter pattern on my bedspread.

I felt the cum on my chest bleeding through my tshirt as I stood. "I was reading in my bathing suit earlier, and I had a little accident with my tube of sunblock... You know, since I'm transparent and all, can't be too careful with the sun." I ended my sentence with a weak laugh.

His gaze shifted from the bedspread to the white crusted bikini top on the floor, then turned to me, noticing the damp spots of gel through my shirt. His eyes darted away self-consciously, as he realized I wasn't wearing a bra. Spurred by awkward energy, Professor Sherman briskly walked towards the stairs, stepping in the puddle of my saliva on the floor at the landing.

He looked down at the pool, then at the ceiling with concern. "What's this? Is there a leak in the roof?"

"Oh! It's... water. I tripped up the stairs and spilled a bottle... I'm such a klutz. I was going to wipe it up after I got changed." I nervously brushed a wisp of cum-tangled hair from my forehead.

The fatigue of his trip and the discomfort of getting caught staring at my chest pushed him towards the door. He encouraged me to come by the house as soon as possible to see the boys, and I agreed to do so when everyone got settled in.

As soon as he was out the door, I stripped out of my cum-stained shirt and shorts, dragging the tee across the floor to wipe up the puddle, then struggled to the bathroom, tossing my clothes and bikini top into the hamper along the way.

Not trusting my shaky legs in the shower, I drew a warm bath and lowered into the tub. I gradually eased my body downwards, the water slipped over and into my battered holes, washing across my cum-coated stomach and back. I submerged entirely, letting the water rinse the goo from my hair. I surfaced, resting my back and neck against the tub edge, and was lulled to sleep by rocking of the bathtub's tiny waves.

I awoke after dark and emerged from the chilled tub and toweled off in the unlit bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my midsection and walked slowly to my dresser. I opened the top drawer and pulled out a gray tanktop and red cotton thong, dropping the towel lazily to the floor as I stepped into the panties and tugged them up to my hips. Threading my arms through the holes in the tank, I walked across the dim room to my bed.

Before I could lay down, a short, but muted round of laughter shocked me into alertness. Overcome with curiosity, I rose and went back to the window, peering through the corner to the alley below. My breath caught in my throat at the sight that greeted me.

Young men were assembled in the alley again... this time there were more of them. Each of them stared directly at my window... and me.

On the nightstand next to me, my phone rang...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds