The Casting Couch Ch. 3

After he'd cum in her belly, she wiped her mouth and said, "That's it, Jeff. No more. You've gotten what you wanted. My husband will be home tomorrow, and after what happened with Derek, I'm dropping out of the play."

Seeing the determination in her eyes, Jeff decided he'd better play his cards right if he wanted some more of her sweet pussy. Nodding, he said, "OK, I'll tell Derek we have to find another actress. But you and I aren't finished yet. It's not over until I say it's over, got that?"

Sadly, she nodded. He watched her hurry into the dressing run to get dressed and then spotted Eddie as he stepped out of his hiding place. "Man, what a sweet pussy that is," Eddie said with a smile. "Too bad I'm so big. I'd love to fuck that ass."

In that moment, Jeff decided he'd rather not share Allison with Eddie again. He'd enjoyed seeing her take the bigger cock, but he didn't want her getting addicted to it. So he said, "Well, too bad, man. The gig's up. She figured it out and is backing out of the play."

"Damn!"

Jeff nodded and tried to hand the man his promised money. Eddie refused. "A shot at that piece of white pussy was payment enough. I'm the one who should be paying you!"

When Eddie left, Jeff sighed and started planning his next move.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds