• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Change

She slowly lowered to her haunches, all the time looking back up to Devon's approving, smiling face, then without diverting her gaze from his, slid the tip of his cock in to her mouth.

"Ooh yeah baby, suck that cock good..."

Her tongue and lips travelled his length from tip to hilt and back again, leaving smears of her crimson red lipstick on his shaft, like a calling card. She spat on his bell-end and rubbed it in to his skin, as she fisted the long, hard piece of meat.

Then her mouth clamped back over the end of his rod, and I watched it disappear slowly in to her throat, inch by inch, until she could not take anymore. There was plenty left I noted with envy.

"Damn, you give some good head girl." Purred Devon. And she did, which was a huge fucking surprise to me too. I mean where had she seen the spitting thing? I had never seen her looking at porn, so was stumped where she had seen that.

"Lie on the bed baby, let me return the favour, ok."

She stopped attending to his manhood and made her way to the bed. She lay flat on her back, with her legs parted slightly. Still wearing her shoes and briefs, though not for long.

Devon, with his cock dangling before him like a jousting knight, kneeled on the end of the bed and slid a hand along each of her lithe, toned legs until they reached her briefs. He placed one hand on her pussy, and used his thumb to make circular motions around the location of her clit through the lace. She moaned softly.

After 20 seconds or so, the thumb slid to the elastic at the side of her crotch, and slid inside the lace, then pushing the briefs over slightly, made contact with flesh, with her warm, wet labia and ultimately her love bud. Her moans turned to groans as his fingers joined in and dissected her curtains of flesh and played her clit like a plectrum picking a tune on a guitar.

She wasn't far off her first orgasm when he stopped to remove her briefs, leaving her wound up like a spring fit to recoil with the stored energy building inside her.

He slid them slowly along her thighs, taking in the scent of her sodden pussy as he did so. I got another surprise as he undressed her; I noticed she had shaved her pussy, which was trimmed but still covered in a down of pubic hair the last time I saw it a day or so ago.

My insecurity was building to a crescendo the closer he got to taking her with that pole of his. But despite my misgivings, despite being insanely jealous of her with him, and her offering him much more than she ever offered me, I could not bring myself to stop them. I was as morbidly fascinated to see him enter her, to see her respond to his huge cock and his prowess, as much as I was terrified of the consequences.

"Now a'int that a fantastic site. A bona fide sexy mother fucking hot wife with her pussy freshly shaved to take her first big black cock...but not yet baby...not yet."

He stooped back down between her legs, and nuzzled her weeping pussy with his nose, nudging her lips apart, drinking in her arousal. The tip of his nose brushed playfully at her clit as his tongue telescoped out and lapped at her opening below.

He applied greater pressure and his tongue slipped inside her, then snaked out, following the cleft between her labia to the hooded trigger where it tap danced across its exposed head, making Julie visibly shudder. His big lips covered her entire womanhood as he ate her out, now sucking the little bud from its hiding place so his teeth and tongue could graze on it.

Again she almost came, and he stopped. God he could read a woman well. He spun around and straddled her head, his donkey dick dangling across he face, its shadow comically imposed on her skin from the low light in the room.

She took the end in her mouth, then deep in her throat, spittle trails stretching and snapping as it finally withdrew. He returned his attention to licking out her pussy as she gobbled his cock, and I could see her eyes roll in to her head at the pleasure she felt from his probing. She looked briefly over to me, sat in the chair in the corner with a pained but awestruck look on my face. Anguish...thats what it was, anguish at the site of my wife loving every minute of being used by her black bull, and loving having a real big black cock to suck.

It did not take long for Julie to cum, and when she did it sounded like she was in labour, giving birth, all grunts, and expletives and panting breath. Oddly, I thought to myself that I was glad I wasn't holding her hand as she came, it would have been crushed.

It had arrived. As soon as she came I knew it would be the moment I both dreaded, but was also compelled to see. I knew he would soon take that rock hard shaft of his and claim my wife's cunt with it, and give her a fucking to scratch just about any itch on the planet. And I was right. Oh, for the record, I already knew she would fuck him bareback. She didn't see the point in a condom, she kew she wouldn't get pregnant, and was oddly dismissive about contracting any STD's.

"You ready for my dick to fuck you now? Do you want this cock inside you? Tell me how badly you want this cock. I want you to tell me how much you need me to fuck you. No, wait better still, I want you to tell Chris how badly you want my cock in your pussy."

I thought that was a bit cruel of him to do that to me, but I was resigned to hearing her scream in pleasure anyway so what did it matter.

"I want his cock so bad Chris." She mumbled. It seemed she was aware it would cause me pain and didn't really want to do it, so said it quietly.

"No, no, no." Admonished Devon. "You can do better than that. If you want this cock to fuck you, you're going to need to do better than that."

She mouthed an unseen "sorry" to me, and I blinked in reply, letting her know I understood.

"Please Devon. I want you to take your fucking huge black dick and fuck me hard. I need to be fucked so badly by a big, strong man like you. I want you to fuck me now. I have to feel your cock inside me before I go insane."

"That's better. Your wish is my command."

He made sure I could see him take her. He positioned her body and leg and his own body in a way that I could see him guide his cock to her shaven pussy, nudge her lips apart, lubricate his tip on her folds of skin a couple of times, before a deft nudge of his hips sent the first inch or two inside her, stretching her pussy wide.

Julie gasped as he continued to slide forward, deep in her. She was biting her lower lip and whispering over an over again..."oh god...oh god..."

When he withdrew the first time, I could see his dick covered in her cum. A white sticky halo of love juice towards the hilt, where his cock could go no further inside her.

He pushed forwards again, slightly quicker, one stroke instead of inch by inch, and Julie muttered. "Fuck, oh fuck that feels so big...ooh...ooh my god."

Devon decided now was the time to hammer her hard, to drill her like she had never experienced before. He scooped up her legs and bent them back, resting her ankles on his shoulders, with their sexy black high heels dangling behind his head, opening her up to his downward, powerful thrusting of his hips.

His cock moved fast now, and her vagina flooded with fluid as she began to squirt almost immediately, leading to very unattractive queef noises, as his cock created a vacuum, as it filled her hole entirely.

I do not have time to relay everything she said, or every response Julie gave to his raw power, and his pillaging of her womanhood...but she was like a rabid animal, or even I bizarrely thought, like the girl in The Exorcist movie, where she was convulsing, and writhing and grunting and groaning...while begging him to fuck her, pleading with him not to stop, telling him through gritted teeth how much she enjoyed his big dick.

I knew she came at least twice while he fucked her in the same position, she looked delirious to me, almost as if it was too much for her to take any more, too exhausting to have another orgasm. Again bizarrely my mind compared how she looked to that of someone who had just ridden one of those roller coasters too much, almost green from the effects on her body, but the adrenaline, the thrill, still making her want to go again.

Should you be interested, I can tell you my dick was rock hard watching her be owned by her bull. I was still massively conflicted in my head, but my cock, like most men, had a mind if its own and responded accordingly. But I could not join in. I felt embarrassed taking my meagre cock out in front of such a fine specimens as Devon's, and I was not in the habit yet of jerking myself off in front of my wife, and especially with another guy in the room. So I sat and watched, and suffered, and marvelled.

"You want me to cum inside you, cos I am about there?"

I saw Julie nod at him rather than answer.

A few seconds later, I saw his buttocks clench, his hips slow, and his scrotum pulse like bellows as it spewed out load after load of his seed in to my wife's well and truly serviced cunt.

When he withdrew, he dragged some of his deposits to her labia, and I could see the thick, white, cream decorate her pussy like icing on a cake.

I don't know why, but at that sight I felt a little pre-cum slip from my own cock.

Oh no...that isn't the end of it. Not at all. She may have looked exhausted, but she wanted more of that black mamba and Devon was happy to oblige her pretty much all night.

She was screwed in so many ways, I can't even remember all of them. Her pussy had more cum in it than a porn star working shifts.

My favourite however, was the last time he took her. When he bent her forward to face me and fucked her standing from behind. She put her hands on the chair arms I sat in, either side of my lap, her face centimetres from my own, her crimson lips tantalisingly close to mine...close enough that I did kiss her once or twice, tasting him on her. Smelling him on her.

Her swollen, but soft fleshy tits were swinging freely as he slammed in to her, juices pouring down her legs, helter skeltering around the bindings of her shoes curled about her ankles.

I groped her tits as we shared one kiss, squeezing her nipples hard, too hard on occasion, as if I wanted to hurt her for putting me through this, but she didn't complain. I assumed her nerves had been anaesthetised by the prolonged attention of Devon's cock.

Devon's hands replaced mine, as he gripped her tits like handle bars, giving him greater purchase to push as much of his shaft inside her pussy as he could.

The look in her eyes as she was drilled mercilessly from behind, as we kissed haunted me. Was it contentment? Was it satisfaction? Or was she trying to tell me that this was going to be the norm from now on. That our relationship had changed now. That large cock, black or white, would be her penchant now and she would seek it out and ride it at her discretion? Whatever it was, it was too early to learn, I only know it chilled me. I was looking in to the eyes of another woman from yesterday.

They came together for the last time, and as her orgasm tore through her, her eyes never left mine once.

Devon left about 5am in the morning. And we both slept then in the same bed, naked of course.

Four hours later, I awoke to find Julie sucking my cock, as I lay on my back, duvet on the bedroom floor. It seems that sleeping naked had gotten her aroused again, along with the memory of her escapades with Devon of course, and unbelievably she was actually horny again, even happy to take my cock despite it being a poor substitute for what she had just received.

But hey, they do say a change is as good as a rest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds