The Club of Fools Ch. 07

So far.

In the distance he heard Kwanling say, "Eww! I can't believe he just did that!"

He stood there, having been a performer for all the women, and suddenly realized he was on a stage of sorts, and the stage fright hit him. He felt intensely exposed and vulnerable displaying himself to these women while they watched objectively. He shuffled his feet and wished he was somewhere else. Orgasms had a way of dashing fantasies, like water on a fire, and at these times, fetishes became as strange to him as they were to people that did not have them. He smiled self-consciously and then grimaced when he saw himself in the mirror, corseted and with ponderous breasts, while holding his own penis. Gross. These were moments of self-loathing.

Victoria broke the silence. "Well done! Now let's get to the real work, shall we?"

Piece by piece clothing was added. The black hose were attached to the corset garters and a black panty girdle, padded in the hips and derriere, was pulled up and over his softened penis. Suzie unceremoniously washed it, tucked it under his scrotum and pulled the girdle over it. She was sure it wouldn't show. She handed him his bra which he gratefully slipped on, fastening it behind his back and then leaning forward as far as the corset allowed to permit his breasts to fall and settle into the cups, just like a woman would do. The weight was immediately transferred to his shoulders through the straps.

The final pieces were a simple long sleeved white satin blouse which buttoned up just below his cleavage and so that his black bra showed above it. The black skirt that went to mid-thigh was stretchy and tightly fitting and it zipped up the back, snapping nicely into place at his new waist with the contoured figure flattering blouse just long enough to lap down and over it. The silhouette was female, not exaggeratedly feminine, but curvaceous, and clearly not male.

When he put on his stiletto shoes and looked at his image in the multiple mirrors, he was thrilled but terrified. He thought he looked a little bit like a hooker, but he knew there had to be more. His face was male and that embarrassed him.

They had him sit in a chair in a well-lit corner of the dungeon, a place where he didn't have the benefit or fear of the mirror. Kwan went to work. She soothed him by saying he looked beautiful and sexy as she told him to relax while she explained the waxing procedure to be done on his eyebrows.

"Won't that show? I mean, won't everyone notice I did my eyebrows?" he asked with apprehension.

Victoria interrupted, "It might. Probably will actually. They'll be nicely arched and feminine."

"Well, unfortunately I can't do that then," Jason said sadly, "I work in an environment that requires a certain decorum, and that would throw a lot of people off. I...I want to, but I just can't."

Victoria stiffened and said bluntly, "Hmm, really?" Then she turned to Suzie and said, "Okay, Jason doesn't want to play this game. Take his corset off. Jason, you're done for the weekend; you're going home."

Everyone looked at Victoria in shock and disappointment, including Jason. He didn't even know he was bluffing, but she called it anyway.

Jason said, "Wait! Why? Just do everything else except what shows. That's all I ask." He whined. It was pathetic, and even he noticed the way he sounded.

Victoria approached him and whispered into his ear, tickling his fancy, "Think how you'll look Jason. This is your chance. Go for it...and stay. Or don't...and go home." She shrugged, backed off and waited. She was going to play the video blackmail card, but she resisted. It was there, if needed.

Suzie was undoing his bra. She removed it and the weight of his breasts pulled at his upper pectoral muscles once again. Next she untied the corset and started to loosen it.

Jason felt like something had been snatched from him, a dream cut off through waking. "No," he said, "Wait, please! Jesus, I want this, but, oh my God..." He closed his eyes and groaned. "Alright, do it. Just do it for Christ's sake!"

"That's better. You won't regret it. Well, you might, but I don't care. Suzie, do him up again, maybe tighter this time, and Kwan, you can start."

Suzie tugged and pulled the laces until Jason was audibly grunting with the increased compression on his torso. His puffing rate was nearly up to one per second, and only the upper portion of his lungs was functional and getting air. The rest was wasted crushed tissue. When Suzie was finished Kwan continued her preparations, feeling as if she was in the middle of a mild lover's quarrel and wanting to be invisible. After many minutes, a few swipes, some feeble screams, and some plucking, she was done and Jason wanted to look at himself.

"No, not yet Jason. You can see the final product later, okay sweetie?"

Kwan applied gel nails and painted them bright red, and followed by painting his toenails to match. While the nail polish dried, she applied makeup, layer by layer, brush stroke by brush stroke, the shadows to accent his cheek bones and diminish his chin and jaw and Adam's apple, the blush and highlights, the mascara, the eyeliner, eyebrow penciling, the lipstick. She was a painter; he was the canvas.

When the long blond hairpiece was lowered, secured to his head and brushed out, they all stood back and smiled.

A silence descended upon the room as they looked. "Fucking amazing, Kwan," said Suzie, "You are a God damn artiste." And she pronounced it "arteest" to emphasize the mock artistry. She always had a way of trashing a poignant moment.

Jodi and Victoria just stared and smiled, shaking their heads. Jodi went to him and said, "Jason, we can work with this I think. You can look at yourself now." And she helped him off the chair. He turned around to face the large mirrors with his eyes closed, because quite frankly he was full of fear and had low expectations. He opened his eyes.

His painted lips parted in a sensuous gasp. He patted himself in places that made him female, and he posed straight on and to each side, putting his hands on his new waist and padded hips and behind. His fetish response made his penis strain under the girdle, seeking escape and release unseen, compressed to insignificance by the oppressive and exaggerated femininity.

His hands moved to his breasts, wandered there for a bit, then moved to his waist and hips again, then to his feminized loins without a trace of masculinity remaining. "Oh my God!" he said softly, "How did you do this? This is surreal!" He turned around and walked a few paces. "Jesus, I look like a woman! I never expected to...Jesus, I, I can't believe this!" He admired himself for a moment and then went into a mild panic. "Wait, my eyes, my eyebrows...oh my God! Oh Jesus! This is not good, not good at all." He rushed to get a close-up at the mirror and started to mumble, "oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over again. But inside, he was a shifting Rubik's cube of loving this, fearing this, wanting this, and perhaps even needing this. He was a puzzle, even unto himself.

Victoria shrugged at his gender confusion and said, "Yes, the eyebrows are a tipping point aren't they? It's obvious what's been done. Boo-hoo. You've sort of crossed the Rubicon here I guess. Come to think of it you sort of crossed that river a long time ago. Now you've got some explaining to do at work, don't you?" Turning to Kwanling, she said, "Those eyebrows are fabulous Kwan!"

They gushed on about the creation of woman from man for quite some time while Jason blushed invisibly under all the makeup. He held his hands out periodically to admire his new long fingernails, and he marveled at the "weight" of his eyelashes laden with mascara, and the taste of the lipstick. It was a dreamlike and surreal experience that anyone could understand as being so, even if one was not a fetish cross dresser. It was simply a full transformation, male to female, and Jason's fetish impulses were raging inside the layers of feminine attire. After a few moments of clenching his anal plug and trying to flex his penis, he thought he might actually have another orgasm, and his eyes even began to roll back in his head with the sheer ecstasy of it all. But he was interrupted by Kwan leaving and the sharing of good-byes.

Once Victoria walked Kwan to the door, Suzie handed Jason an over-the-shoulder purse and said, "Walk around for us a bit, so you can get used to the high heels and the new you. Make sure you go heel to toe and take small steps, and keep your elbows in at your waist. Try not to strut like a man. When you stand, keep your knees together. When you sit with a dress or skirt on, keep your knees together as well. Think feminine; think gentle, think relaxed, think demure, and let your hips be free. Welcome to the stupid shit a woman has to do to be socially acceptable."

The clothing clung to him where tight and compressive, and slipped where it was loose, creating an odd sensation of bondage combined with a light airy feel as the satin whispered across the corset and bra and girdle. Initially he wobbled in the four-inch heels, but he quickly got the hang of it, the trick being the short steps, but he had the look of someone walking a tightrope, hands and arms elevated to the side for balance. After a few minutes of embarrassment and concentration he got his elbows to rest at his corseted waist while he held his hands either in front of his abdomen or at his side with hands slightly flared. He was told the hand flare looked overly feminine, so he relaxed the wrists while still keeping his elbows in.

"Much better," Jodi said softly, "You look great Jason; you really do. I'd go shopping with you any day. Let's go have some wine and supper okay? I think Suzie has cooked up some spaghetti and meat sauce for us...is that right Suzie?"

She nodded and as she did, Victoria came back into the dungeon and commented, "Yes, let's eat and give you some time to relax in your new skin, so to speak. But we have some changes (big changes) coming later, okay sweetie?"

He assumed they were going to use him later and that was what Jason wanted to hear. He smiled and blushed secretly, saying, "Yes ma'am."

The walk to the dining room seemed longer than it usually was, mainly due to the corset and heels, but the added element of the tight skirt also caused a slight hobbling effect. He was much more accustomed to the flouncy maid's dresses they had insisted he wear over the past several weeks. And when he sat down to eat and drink wine, he found that it was nerve-wracking trying not to let his knees flop outward, allowing his skirt to ride up and expose his panties and girdle. He was also disappointed to find that he could not consume very much food due to the compression of the corset, even though he was hungry. But he relaxed completely by the end of the meal, laughing and gesturing, not necessarily as if he was really a woman, just as a person that was finally free to be himself/herself, not simply a toy for their use tonight. Fantasy metamorphosed and created a new reality for this occasion, and he was high in so many ways, with no real need or use for alcohol.

By the time they all left the table, it was 8:30, and Victoria said to Jason in a fun-loving way, "Time for some Friday fun. I know you haven't with me, but have you ever been put in a sleep sack?"

Jason answered with a puzzled expression, "A sleep sack? Baby clothes? No, why? I'm not into baby clothes. Please say you're not going to dress me up like a baby now." He had visions of having to prance around in diapers for their entertainment for the rest of the evening. He would have done it, but only because they told him to, knowing they would enjoy his humiliation.

Victoria smiled and said, "Okay, I'm not going to dress you up as a baby. It doesn't turn me on as much as feminization. Anyway, this isn't your average sleep sack. It's made of thick leather, zips up and then gets tightened by laces. It goes great with a sensory deprivation hood attached to it, and the whole effect is to make a cocoon out of the wearer. You like bondage, so I know you'll like it. You'll have the experience of your life."

"Whoa! Sounds interesting." He didn't notice the looks of conspiracy between Jodi and Victoria.

When he reached the far corner of the dungeon behind Victoria, she turned to him and said, "I hate to disappoint you, but you have to take all your clothes off except your corset and bra. It gets hot in the sack. You'll notice it's sort of cold in here. Suzie turned the heat down so you won't roast. Now, here it is."

She laid the sack out on the floor and explained how it worked. "You see? It has internal sleeves that are sewn to the inside of the sack. Once you're in, the outside zipper is pulled up, and the laces tightened, there isn't an escape artist in the world that can get out. And here's your hood. It has padding over the mouth, eyes and ears and laces up the back to make it extremely tight. You breathe through the breathing tube attached to the mouth-filling gag here. It's quite extreme. Think you're ready for this?"

Jason smiled at her and said, "Does it matter what I think?"

Victoria grinned. "No, it doesn't. Get undressed."

Jason loved this; it was what he lived for, as pathetic as he knew that was. He quickly shed all his clothing except the corset and bra as instructed and he stood there waiting for further orders, his penis now released from the girdle and free to show its arousal. Suzie harnessed that arousal by easily attaching an external catheter to his exposed and erect penis and a rubber tube went from it to a catheter bag which was taped to his leg.

"Why the catheter? Jeez, how long am I gonna be in this thing?" Jason said, wondering why urination had to be taken care of in such a drastic way.

"You don't need to know, baby," Suzie said, as she pulled on the catheter bag to make sure it was secured properly, "Now get in, and make sure you put your arms in those sleeves."

Jason laid on the floor, wiggled into the bag, and once he had his arms inserted in the fixed sleeves, Suzie added padding "donuts" between his ankle and knee bones and started to zip up the bag. The zipper closed from both the top and bottom so that if the one in control wanted to expose the submissive's genitals, he or she could. Once the two zippers met at his groin, Jason felt slightly compressed. There was no room to wiggle much. But it was exceedingly comfortable, especially when compared to his ordeals in the bondage corset and arm-binder.

"How does that feel my little bondage junkie?" Victoria said, "Try to get out, just for fun."

Jason started to struggle. Even though he had been in severe and painful bondage before, this was different; he could move nothing. His legs were bound together and his arms were bound to his sides. The only movement he could generate was a slight bend to his knees; the rest was bound up solid.

"Jesus, I can't move! And it's comfortable too. This is freaking amazing! What a feeling!" he said, genuinely and naively impressed.

Victoria turned to Jodi and said, "Should we tell him now or when he is delivered?"

Jason's visage of erotic bliss faded with those words. "Delivered? What do you mean: "delivered"?" he said. Then it dawned on him. "Oh shit! Is that why the catheter? Are you taking me somewhere else?"

Jodi ignored him and answered Victoria's question, "I guess we can tell him the basic facts." She paused for effect, looked him straight in the eye and said, "Jason, you've been sold."

Victoria overlooked his incredulous look and said to Suzie, "Okay then. Is the leather discipline helmet ready?"

"Sure is." And she turned it partly inside out to reveal the gag which was to go into his mouth before pulling the rest of it over his head.

"Okay, now attach the winch to his d-ring at the top of his back and winch him up first."

Jason started to repeat himself, as he said, "Sold? What the hell do you mean by that? What are you doing? What's going on here? What the hell is all this?" He laughed, but it was becoming a nervous titter. Something seemed beyond fantasy here, and it felt different, psychologically different, way different than the usual scenes where he was trussed up to be used by the women, and sometimes men. He felt himself being elevated, and when the winch stopped he was swinging back and forth, an inch or two above the floor. He wriggled feebly like a fish on a hook out of water. His excitement mounted and as gravity settled him into the sack, the tightness of the cocoon increased, rendering him a helpless sensual blob.

"Okay, now we can say our goodbyes before we black out his world with the hood. I'll go first..."

Jason smiled at Victoria's mystery. She was up to something unusual. He didn't believe for a minute that he had really been sold. That was just ridiculous. With an inkling of alarm though, he interrupted her, "Wait, what are you talking about? Are you gonna leave me here for the night or something?"

As usual Victoria ignored him and said, "Jason, the last few weeks and months having you as my sex slave has been a lot of fun, and you've come a long way. And before you go, I have to tell you that I've come to like you. You've become a very useful male, my favorite actually, and I admit I'll miss you, but the offer was too high to refuse. But I know now that you'll be happy anywhere you go because you've finally admitted to yourself and others that you're a fetish and bondage lover, and also very submissive. You don't have to hide any more. Isn't that wonderful?"

Jason stared at her, transfixed, and almost in a whisper, he said, "What's going on? Uh, you've sold me. Right. I don't understand. Why do you really have me in this bag?"

"Yes, I've sold you. You're free. Well, not actually, but free from me anyway. Goodbye sweetie." She kissed him on the lips before she turned to Jodi and said, "Jodi?"

Now Jodi stood in front of him with a Mona Lisa smile on her face, clearly trying to compose her words. "Jason, when we dated you treated me badly, dishonestly, and at the end, rudely, and I can never forgive you for that, but I can move on, especially since Vickie exposed you for what you are, a weak submissive tranny, and made you her slave of sorts. You've paid a huge price, but Vickie's right; you've gained a lot too. Now you're about to move on. I must admit, I'll miss you too; I always have missed you, always will. But we can never be together, can we? Not now. So, anyway, move on and enjoy your new life." She too stepped up and kissed him lingeringly on the lips, but at the same time she pushed hard on an area where his penis should be under the thick leather. He gasped and then moaned in his mental and sexual confusion.

Jodi smiled and said, "Oh my. I see the pervert in you is loving this. I got the right spot I see. Do you want to come Jason?" She giggled.

Jason, muddled and scared as he was, was also very aroused. He couldn't help himself. He said, "Yes, oh God, shit, yes!" His eyes closed as she put pressure on him through the leather and rubbed up and down.

"Jason, oh my poor Jason...your last orgasm with us...you want it, don't you? You're so bound up aren't you, so tight, isn't it? And your breasts are compressed against you aren't they? And your corset, so tight isn't it? Having trouble breathing? Huh? We can do whatever we want to you right now you know. Can't we?"

"Yes ma'am." This was a great game they played with him. He was breathing very hard, attending to fantasy, oblivious to potential reality.

"Do you want to die?"

"What? No ma'am," he whispered, "Please...umm, let me live." He was in full fantasy in this game of theirs. They had the power of life or death over him right now and the power was actually real, absolute and humbling.

"Do you want to live?" She massaged the area where his penis was compressed within his cocoon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds