The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 03

I woke up after a restless nap, the images of their coupling bored deeply into my brain trying desperately to ruin my psyche. I don't need to see anymore, I feel so betrayed, belittled, dishonored, and ridiculed by the woman whom I had loved more than life itself. It was 4:15pm, I needed to pick up and check out, and I needed to hold my children and I needed to deal with that lying, cheating bitch.

On the way home I knew that I needed to get my ducks in a row. I knew that the kids would be there as Mallory has not seen them for four days and she had so little time with them last night. The battle that needs to be fought cannot, will not happen while they are present.

I need to suck it up and play the part for just one more day. However, that song to which I fell in love with torturously keeps playing on and on within my mind, 'Slow dancing just swayin' to the music...'

Before I arrived home I called Helga. I said, "Mom, it's Hank, do you think you could keep the kids overnight tomorrow?"

Helga replied, "Sure, what's going on?"

I lied, "I just want to spend an evening with your daughter undistracted."

She replied, "Okay, consider it done, see you tomorrow."

I answered, "Thanks Mom, goodbye."

I pulled into the garage at 5:30pm. As I got out I pushed my anger, frustration, embarrassment, and hatred deep down and I prayed that God would help me through the next few hours. I just pictured those smiling faces and I wanted to maintain the illusion for them for as long as I can.

I opened the door and I heard two voices sing in unison, "Daddy's home." They ran to me and I scooped them up, one in each arm and I hugged them and held them.

Mallory emerged from the kitchen and said, "Hey can I get in on that?"

I simply nodded. I must maintain the façade and the illusion of a happy marriage and a happy family. Mallory wraps her once loving arms around me and now it makes my skin crawl. We sat down and ate dinner while the kids regaled their adventures at the water park and of their new friends Jodi and Sarah.

Then Jena told her mother that, "I really wished you could have met them Mommy." I saw the regret and guilt in Mallory's eyes. After dinner, as has been customary, I helped with the dishes.

I told Mallory, "I'll finish in here, go spend time with the children. They missed you this weekend." I saw another twinge of guilt from Mallory as she left the kitchen.

After we got Bobby and Jena settled in for the night I started for my study. Mallory stopped me and said, "Hank, come to bed, I want you to make love to me, we haven't made love in over a week."

I replied, "I'm sorry Mallory, I'm working on the details of our new offices to give to the contractor we hired so it is built to our needs and specifications and he needs my input ASAP in order to get the project up and running.

I added, I have no choice but to get this done this evening, I have a meeting with the contractor in the morning. We could have found time to make love this weekend; I would have even got an adjoining room so we could have privacy after the kids were asleep. Unfortunately, that was not to be and the reality is that this is a busy time for me at work with the practice, meetings for the new construction and little league practice tonight.

I continued saying, I'm going to take the kids to your parents after practice tomorrow evening because I need some adult time as well. You will need to pick up the kids after school and drop them off at the practice field by 5pm due to my meeting. Please shut the door and don't wait up as I will be working on this very late into the night."

I saw her head was down and she still couldn't look me in the eyes for more than a second.

She meekly whispered as she walked out of the den and closed the door, "Goodnight, I love you." Then all I heard was the telltale click of the latch catching on the latch plate. I am uncertain if Mallory can see the writing on the wall so to speak or if she is holding on to some fantasy that I'm completely clueless and ignorant as to what happened this fateful weekend.

Earlier in the day I stopped and purchased some flash drives so I could make copies of Andy & associates reports of the activities during the 'spa weekend' so I can share them with my attorney and other aggrieved parties should I deem it necessary. I set up a meeting with Paul to discuss the nuts and bolts of our settlement negotiations. As I was downloading the files I poured myself some bourbon, double, neat.

I finished downloading the ten flash drives with their sad and sordid contents. I started aimlessly into the darkness where the relative calm of the night hid the ominous clouds of the impending storm. I shed a few more silent tears as I drank my bourbon before heading to bed. As I lay down alone, a status that I will have for the foreseeable future, I wonder if I will ever be able to rest again as I drift off toward another fitful night.

I got up once again a 4:45am. I dressed in my workout clothes, grabbed my clothes for the day and my gym bag. I went to the gym and "pounded" out some of my anger and frustration on the heavy bag. Nothing seems to alleviate my hurt and resentment. I showered and dressed. My appointment with Paul wasn't until 11am.

I decided that I would drive to Trudy's and have a leisurely breakfast. I arrived and as soon as I walked in Marlene, with coffee in hand, sat me down a table and poured me a cup. She said, "Are you waiting on someone Doc?"

I replied, "No Marlene, not today, I just came for breakfast."

She said, "Let me know when you're ready to order."

I said, "I know what I want, two eggs basted in butter, pancakes, hash browns and orange juice."

She replied, "Wow you must be hungry, I'll get your order right in." I grabbed a newspaper from the rack by the counter to read while I waited for my breakfast.

After I ate, I drank two more cups of coffee while I did the Jumble and two crossword puzzles. I can't remember when I last had the time to do a crossword puzzle. I thought to myself I'm really going to miss being able to come here for breakfast. Then it occurred to me that I could come on weekends, maybe bring the kids.

I went to Paul's office for my appointment and was shown right in. I said, "Hello Paul."

He stood up and shook my hand and replied, "Hello Hank, good to see you and I wish it was under more pleasant circumstances."

I concurred. I handed him a flash drive containing all of the evidence Andy had collected.

I said, "Paul, it's all on there, four days of debauchery and infidelity. I could only bear to watch the first night and even then it made me violently ill, but I have been assured that there is more of the same each night."

He replied, "I'll go through them Hank, I want to tell you where you stand."

I replied, "Okay."

Paul began, "First, this is a no-fault state which means that even though your wife committed adultery, it cannot be used as grounds for divorce. You can expect an equal distribution of assets; since she is employed you most likely won't have to pay alimony.

He continued, saying the odds of a father getting custody are about 80-20 in favor of the mother and you would need to prove she is a neglectful and unfit to have any reasonable chance for sole custody. However, joint physical custody is not impossible and liberal visitation rights are a certainty in your case."

I said, "I would never take any tact that says Mallory is a bad mother because it simply isn't true, she is a wonderful mother and I can accept joint custody or extremely liberal visitation rights with the stipulation that she cannot leave the state until the children reach the age of majority."

Paul said, "I believe that that would be a reasonable request unless you were to sign off on such a move."

I replied, "That will never happen, I need my kids near me where I can see them and speak with them every day, even if it is just picking them up from school and dropping them off. I want to continue to coach Bobby's little league and even take turns with Jena's Girl Scout troop meetings."

Paul said, "Understood. As far as the financial aspects of your case, as I stated there will probably be no payments for spousal support but depending on who has primary physical custody there will be child support payments and a split of costs for things like medical care, braces, etc."

I replied, "That is not a problem."

He added, "As for the primary residence, the parent that has primary physical custody can expect to remain in the residence until the children are grown and then it would be sold and the assets split evenly or one could buy out the other."

Paul said, "However, if your wife tries to use unfair tactics then we can use the evidence of marital infidelity in court and you can use it as leverage as well."

I said, "That sounds reasonable, I want her served at her office tomorrow. I will be confronting her tonight and then I will be leaving. I've already put a deposit on an apartment near our house; all I have to do is call the leasing agent and sign the lease.

I had my accountant do so anonymously with the proviso that if his client for some reason did not go through with the lease they would forfeit the deposit and pay one months' rent as well.

I told him that, I didn't want my name involved until I was sure as I didn't want it going around town that I had leased an apartment and give the impression that I was leasing a pad to cat around in."

Paul said, "Hank it sounds like you are all set, here are some of my cards, make sure to give one to your wife and have her attorney call me as soon as she has hired counsel."

I replied, "Thanks Paul, have a good day."

Paul said as we were shaking hands, "I'll call you when she has been served and let you know once she has obtained counsel."

I returned home and began packing some of my personal belongings. Once I get my apartment I will get Paul to specify a time when I can come and move the larger items, desk and my books, tools, golf club's etc. I made sure I took the baby albums, photos of the children I like and our home videos of the kids. I plan to get them copied and return them to Mallory.

I cleaned out my closet, dresser, and the bathroom of my remaining toiletries and packed them into my car. I grabbed a few tools I might need in the apartment from my box. Then I changed into my coaching clothes for baseball practice.

I texted Mallory reminding her that I wanted her to bring Bobby and Jena to practice and then take both Jena and Bobby to her parents so I could "clean up" after practice.

I synced my tablet with the big screen in the living room and prepared my little presentation for Mallory so it would be ready to roll after practice. I loaded the baseball gear into my car and I drove to the Marriott where I had booked five nights and unloaded all of my belongings from the car and took them up to my room. Then I headed to the practice field.

I had a nice practice with the boys and I rushed home as Mallory took the kids to their grandparents. I ran up and grabbed a quick showered and dressed. I threw my sweaty clothes into a plastic trash bag so they wouldn't stink before I get to launder them. I poured myself some bourbon, neat and sat in my recliner.

I was such a convolution of emotions; anger, jealousy, humiliation, and hurt to name a few, wrapped up a mess that may never be untangled. I heard her car pull into the garage and I sat there numb, the clock ticking mere minutes until my marriage would implode. I heard the click of the latch as the doorknob turned slow and torturous, prolonging my agony.

Mallory entered and put her handbag and keys on the table. I was sitting in the dark because I had drawn the curtains so the neighbors couldn't bear witness to my humiliation. Mallory didn't see me sitting there and she called out, "Hank, where are you?"

In a quiet monotone voice I said, "I'm right here Mallory."

She replied, "Why are you sitting in the dark? Let me open up the curtains and turn on the lights."

I said, "Turn on the lights if you must but leave the curtains closed! She jumped at the angry tone in my voice. Then I changed tact, I'm having a drink Mallory, would you like something?"

She replied, "I'll have a glass of chardonnay."

I said, "Please sit down, I'll be right back with your wine." I poured her wine and I brought in and handed it to her and then I sat down in my chair.

She said, "Thanks Honey."

I said, "You're welcome. You've heard all about our weekend, so tell me about yours." She looked down as if she were trying to dive into her glass of chardonnay.

She began, "Well it was very relaxing, I really enjoyed the massages and the facials that came with the weekend."

Yeah, Kolinsky massaging your tits and giving you hot cum facials, I thought to myself.

I replied, "I see, is that all there is to two full days and two half days? What no exercise classes, you know, something to get the blood pumping?"

She said, "Well Marie and I did go horseback riding and swam a lot when we weren't being pampered."

I said, "So you were pampered, is that really all?"

Nervously, she replied, "Yes, that's all. She added, "Hank, let's take advantage of the fact we are alone and go upstairs, I have wanted you since I got home."

I said, "Well I have brought home a little movie, a chick flick for you and I thought we would watch it together, I want a chance to unwind after a busy and stressful day."

She replied, "Okay baby, if that's what you really want."

I said, "It's really is. It stars some unknown actors but I think you can well appreciate their talents. Are you ready?"

She replied, "I'm ready."

I thought to myself, No you're not!

I said, "Turn out the lights." I hit the enter button on the tablet and the music began to play, "Slow dancin' swayin' to the music..."

I dubbed it in as an intro on my edited version for effect. The video began to play as it cut to the dining area in the resort with the two couples drinking, dancing, and snuggling. I watched as the tears fell from her eyes, she looked down away from the images on the screen,

She said, "Hank, I can explain, those were some colleagues we ran into."

I said, "Mallory, look up and watch the damn video!" The song kept playing in the background as the video cut to the hotel rooms. She watched her chat with Marie, her agreeing to stay in the room with Kolinsky, her getting naked; blowing him, followed by fucking him.

I heard her say through her sobs, "Oh God Hank, I'm so sorry, please, I need you to forgive me!!"

I hit the pause button to stop the video and told her, "Mallory I asked, I pleaded, and I begged you not to go, to come with us, your family, I knew what would happen, but I guess that need to fuck Kolinsky was greater than the love for your husband or your family."

She wailed, "Noooo Hank, I love you, it was all a mistake, I was drunk and taken advantage of!" "Please believe me!"

I said, "I believe this!!"

I queued the video to the right spot, hit the enter button and started the video where Marie Duval said, "Hey Mal, it will only happen if you let it, secondly, if you're horny follow your instincts. This is our weekend to be free of all of the bullshit in our daily lives, me being constantly alone and you working and taking care of your kids.

She droned on, saying that, you deserve a break and besides, that jerk made you feel guilty for coming and has been giving you the cold shoulder and sulking like a spoiled brat because he didn't get his way."

Then the video cut to Kolinsky saying. "I'm fucking you good aren't I?"

Mallory moaned, "Mmm, so good!"

Kolinsky continued, "I'm fucking you so much better than he does, aren't I?" "Better than that limp dicked cuckold ever could."

Mallory replied, "Yes, oh fuck me Derek, fuck me, and fuck me, harder and better than him."

I closed my tablet and told her to turn on the lights. Mallory was sobbing uncontrollably, her eyes red and swollen and as she turned the lights on she faced me and started to say, "Hank..."

I raised my voice and said, "Mallory, sit down and shut the fuck up, don't say another fucking word!!"

I proceeded to speak my piece, saying, "Mallory, you are a lying cheating slut and you have been lying to me for months. I know what really went on at those lunches I have recordings of what was said and sign affidavits from investigators who witnessed what was going on.

As you see, I have video of each and every sordid night of debauchery, every suck, every fuck, and every fucking word that was spoken, every moan and every groan."

I was on the verge of losing it, "What really cut me to the quick was when you allowed that whore to use my pet name for you, when you let that bastard seduce you to 'our song', when you let that bastard belittle and humiliate me while he was fucking you and most of all, when you joined him in doing so!! What the fuck ever made you think I would be a willing cuckold!"

She, replied, "I never did that I swear Hank!!"

I screamed, "The hell you didn't you lying whore!" I opened my tablet, queued up the line and hit enter.

Mallory was moaning, "Yes, oh fuck me Derek, fuck me, and fuck me, harder and better than him." With that revelation she collapsed and fell to the floor.

I finished by saying, "You conspired with that whore Marie Duval, plotted and succeeded in making me a cuckold and looking like a fool! You threw away your family, for what, for a cheap, tawdry fuck with that cheater Kolinsky?

I finished by saying, "You conspired with that whore Marie Duval, plotted and succeeded in making me a cuckold and looking like a fool! You threw away your family, for what? A cheap tawdry fuck with a low life predator and cheater Kolinsky, with that whore Marie Duval, and that entitled prick Jameson Kenner?"

My final words to her were, "Mallory you didn't just fuck Kolinsky, you fucked all of them, repeatedly, now I say fuck you and may you all rot in hell, I'm getting out of here before I puke, get yourself a lawyer!" I threw Paul's card at her, grabbed my tablet and my bag and I left her in a pile on the floor of the living room.

She was served at a meeting in her office with several members of the senior staff, I instructed Paul to make sure to have the process server say, "You're been served due to the salacious and deviant sexual behavior engaged in with supervisors and co-workers."

Afterwards, I was told by the process server that Mallory was mortified.

She hired a shark of a divorce attorney and they tried to impede the divorce by asking and receiving court ordered counseling, twelve sessions. In the first session, Mallory continued to apologize and claim she had been victimized by Marie, Kolinsky, and Jameson.

When it was my turn I simply pulled out my tablet and played the events of Friday evening from her acquiescence to sharing a room, to giving him oral, and then vaginal sex, and her participation and allowance of my degradation and humiliation. The counselor, Janet Duvall, spoke with me one on one and I related the difficult and painful conversation with my children to tell them Mommy and Daddy will not be living together anymore and that Daddy has to move out.

I said, "The look on those precious angelic faces twisted in pain, their tears, their cries, and asking over and over between the sobs, why? Beyond my own pain and humiliation, is the greater issue that as a consequence of her actions, my children, who are innocent parties, are forced to suffer.

There is nothing that you, Mallory, or the judge can say will ease their suffering and I can't forget nor forgive her for causing it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds