The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 03

Dr. Duvall wrote in her report to the judge, that in her professional opinion, 'Further sessions would simply prolong the inevitable outcome, dissolution of the marriage, due to irrevocable damage to the relationship caused by infidelity on the part of Mrs. McAlister, and the enormous amount of pain and suffering experienced by the minor children due to the breakup of the family.

Also, there is the inability of Dr. McAlister to reconcile her actions and the consequences of said actions. The chasm in their relationship is too wide to be bridged by further counseling; therefore, I am recommending that all further secessions be terminated.'

Once reconciliation was off the table, her attorney took his shots in court, demanding alimony, higher child support, half of my business and my retirement. They pressed for full custody of Bobby and Jena and the house free and clear, with me paying the mortgage, taxes, and utilities until the children reached the age of majority.

Paul countered with an offer of joint custody. He informed the judge that I had liquidated some assets and put $200,000 in an account, $100,000 for each child in addition to the child support mandated by the court, to be used for legitimate expenses related to their maintenance and well being; and with the proviso that all expenses paid must verified by receipt and that a quarterly audit be conducted by my client's accountant at his expense.

Paul put a copy of the video into evidence to impugn her character and credibility. He told the judge that we were offering what we deem to be a fair and equitable settlement and if recognized by the court as such, we would, if the offer is refused, seek full custody of the minor children to provide economic and emotional stability in the interest of their care and well being.

I was fortunate to have a sympathetic judge who declared my terms fair and equitable and granted the petition with our terms and gave us 30 days to come to an agreement on custody or he would determine custody for us. He looked at Mallory's attorney and said, "It would be in your client's best interest to come to a favorable agreement."

We agreed on joint custody and I agreed to only take the children on weekends to keep as stable a home environment as possible. We agreed that we would split the payments on the mortgage and utilities 40/60 since I had to maintain another residence.

She agreed that in the event she becomes unemployed for any reason more than three months, if she moved a man into the home or left the state for any reason, that she relinquished her right to joint custody. At such time I would take sole physical custody of Bobby and Jena and the home would be sold and any profits would be divided 50/50.

She also agreed to either buyout my share or put the home up for sale once both children reach the age of majority. Our attorneys presented it to the court and it was accepted by the judge and the dissolution of marriage would become final in ten days. Mallory tried to speak to me after the ruling but I ignored her and left.

I met with that Kelly Kolinsky and Deveraux Kenner and provided them each a copy of all evidence I had on the tryst. Paul recommended a real shark and they shared counsel and took their husbands to the cleaners. I had them agree they would waive the right to any lawsuit against the company in lieu of receiving a lump sum of one million dollars each paid by Kenner & Associates.

Before the hearing I met with Randolph Kenner and I provided him with a copy of the video. I told him I would forgo any legal action against his company if he summarily fired the employees involved for cause due to salacious behavior and malfeasance during working hours and in public view, including his idiot son.

I negotiated the monetary settlement for the two women and I told him that he had to wait until the divorces of all aggrieved parties were finalized before dismissing the cheaters or the video would be made public showing the role Jameson played in creating a hostile work environment due to sexual harassment of subordinates. I suggested that they seek a garnishment of any future wages until restitution was made in full. We shook hands and made the agreement.

Four months after our divorce I received sole custody of Bobby and Jena. The house went on the market and I sold the house to Jonathan and Audrey Thompson. When my patients saw the quality of the work Jon's crew did in building our new offices they spread the word and Thompson Construction grew by leaps and bounds.

I recommended Audrey to all of my colleagues within her territory and after a year she was pulling down $100,000 plus per year.

The pressure of the garnishment, alimony, and child support proved to be too much for Derek Kolinsky and he committed suicide by "stalling out" on the tracks in the path of a loaded freight train. Consumed by guilt he took out a four million dollar life insurance policy, two million to pay Kenner & Associates and two million for his family.

Marie Duval left the state and legally changed her name in order to secure employment. That didn't keep my investigators from finding her. Thus, a letter and a copy of a video were anonymously sent to every employer where she was working. Unable to get a paying job in her field, Deidra Fenton aka Marie Duval, finally took a job working as a waitress at a truck stop.

Before she left the state, a man came up to her and seduced her at a bar. He took her to a hotel, tied her to the bed and blindfolded her. Then a parade of men came in and five had vaginal sex and came in her pussy, another five men masturbated and came on her face. Then she was turned around and re-shackled. Another group of five rather well-endowed men penetrated her anally.

They left her sore and bleeding and shackled to the headboard. When she found by housekeeping staff a day later she told detectives about her violent rape. There was no evidence of any man registering or a group of men on the surveillance tapes.

The registry showed that the room was registered by a woman named I.M. Karma, who also failed to appear on any security video. It seems the system was down due to a short in the wiring. The investigation failed to produce any suspects, though I believed that prick Jameson orchestrated that particular party and it must have cost him a bundle. I wish I could say I felt sorry for that whore, but I would be lying.

After her gang rape she didn't care anymore and made ends meet by servicing truckers on her breaks and off hours. Eventually she quit the waitress gig and worked as a prostitute full time and was in and out of jail on charges of solicitation. She developed a heroin addiction and was found dead of an overdose in a flop house. She was 38 years old at the time of her death.

Mallory ended up moving in with Gunnar and Helga. Gunnar and Helga thought our problems and our divorce was my fault. To them I was persona non grata. Despite what she had done to me, she was the mother of my children. I couldn't leave her destitute with no visible means of support to provide for our children.

So I reached out to Gunnar begging him not to hang up on me. Through him I provided enough capital for Mallory, at his suggestion and encouragement, to start a small consulting firm with the "compensation" from Kenner & Associates for sexual harassment by a superior.

I even had Alice hire her to increase our reach through social media. Once she got on her feet she was able to get her own apartment and I agreed to allow her petition for joint custody at my suggestion.

As for myself, I kept busy with my practice, surgery, and raising my children. I coached little league and Lisa Rosenberg and I held the Girl Scout patrol meetings. Later on she and Mallory would run things and I graciously bowed out unless I was needed.

We were frequent invitees to the Thompson home for cookouts and dinners, the kids swam and played. It was strange at first for the kids and it was surreal to me to be a 'visitor' in what was once our home. However, Audrey and Jon remodeled, painted, papered, and decorated making it their home and after some awkward moments, visiting there it felt as comfortable as an old slipper.

I put them up for membership at the club and Jon and I would occasionally play a round of golf, enjoy a steam or massage. Our families would go there for dinner and Jon and Audrey cut quite a rug on the dance floor. They became great friends to all of us. Jon even let me drive a front end loader to move some stone for a foundation they were pouring, what a rush.

It took some time but I was finally at peace with what happened. Mallory and I needed to keep in touch regarding the children. Friends and family told me that she never dates and throws herself into work and the kids, it sounded awfully familiar.

It had been two years since the divorce. I had, for the sake of Bobby and Jena worked hard to come to terms with Mallory's infidelity. We started doing occasional family outings where Mallory and I would take the kids somewhere, movies, the zoo, or bowling. One day when Audrey was on a sales call she invited us to a cook out and pool party on Saturday of the upcoming weekend.

I asked her, "Do you still want to meet Mallory? She looked unsure as to where this was going so I told her that, Mal and I have put the past behind us and I'm trying to do things together as a family and if it is okay with you, I'd like to bring her Saturday."

Audrey came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Hank you are a great guy, sure, I'd like to meet Mallory so bring her along."

I replied, "Thanks Audrey, you guys are the best."

She said, "Hank we all our success to hard work and your generosity to a young couple starting out, it's a debt we can never repay."

I told her, "Your friendship is all of the pay I'll ever need, see you Saturday."

After that Saturday, Mallory had a standing invitation to any and all events at the Thompson home. Mal and Audrey became fast friends and they conspired to get Mal and me to go out on a date.

The kid's were at the Thompson's on a sleep over and I had Mal come by my apartment. Mal and I had a long talk about what had happened that fateful weekend. She realized that Marie Duval conned her and stroked her ego in order to put her in a position to fail, but to her credit, she accepted blame for her infidelity. She was livid when I shared my dossier on Marie Duval with her.

She said, "Hank, I swear to God that if she were here I would stab her in the heart. How evil do you have to be to destroy lives just for the fun of it and because you're a failure in your own life, how fucking pathetic is that?"

I said, "You can't be anymore pathetic."

She said, "Why didn't you tell me what an evil bitch she is or demand I not go?"

I replied, "Be honest Mal, at the time, would you have believed it?"

She said, "You're right Hank, I wouldn't have believed it and I would have resented you for it. Then she told me, I never, ever stopped loving you and I never believed any of the things Derek Kolinsky was saying, and, I will never forgive myself for failing to defend you and for what I said.

It was in the throes of passion and I was so drunk, also they had slipped a date rape drug into my drink, it's no excuse, but it's the cold honest truth. Truthfully, I didn't know what had happened the morning after, it was so surreal. Once I saw the video it came back to me what I did the rest of that weekend.

I realize that I became a willing and culpable participant. I know you can never forgive such betrayal; I can't forgive myself for all of the pain and suffering I caused. Hank, I know it rings hollow, but I'm truly sorry for hurting you and the children."

She started crying and I said, "Mal I forgive you, I know that you didn't set out to hurt me, at the beginning you thought it was nothing but innocent flirting and you wouldn't let it get out of hand.

I think that deep inside a part of you wanted to have happen what happened, at least with Kolinsky, what I didn't know about were the drugs you were given. In the end, you were used, and I was used.

For a long time the picture of you and Kolinsky, Jameson, and that bitch having sex, the sex with Marie and Jameson stayed with me for a long time. Now it has been replaced by the mental image of that train splattering Kolinsky over a quarter mile."

She said, "I don't give a fuck what happened to that asshat but I do feel for his family."

I told her of the settlement paid out by Randolph Kenner and the fact that he took it out of Jameson's trust fund. I said, "Randolph even returned the two million from Kolinsky's insurance payment back to Kelly, so she now has five million dollars so they are financially secure."

Deveraux got half of Jameson's trust fund, about 20 million all said and done, and I hear she is seeing Jameson's brother Hamilton, I guess he's always had a thing for her. Her daughter is too young to remember her father and the little prick doesn't want anything to do with her. I heard that she plans on telling her that Ham is her father and that she has Randolph's blessing to do so.

I concluded by saying, I heard he is drunk all the time, doing cocaine, and sleeping anyone who will spread her legs for him and that he usually has to pay for the privilege. It's probably a matter of time before he ends up in the obituaries."

Then I told her what had happened to Marie Duval and a sly smile of satisfaction came across her face as I unfolded the events in the hotel room and since. She loved the irony in the fact that the room was let to I.M. Karma.

I said, "Remember, there are always consequences for one's actions." She simply nodded.

She said, "Hank, I'll always love you and I'll never forgive myself for throwing our wonderful marriage and family away."

Perhaps it was the time apart, Jena coming into an age where she needed her mother around or I had come to realize she was, in part, a victim of a well organized plot to wreck our lives.

When the tears began to flow, I felt my heart melt, and for once, I could feel her pain as well as my own. I realized that my love for her in fact, never really died, it was just obscured by all of the pain and anger I was feeling at the time.

I took her in my arms and gave her the proverbial shoulder to cry upon. I whispered into her ear, "I forgive you; you were and will always be my one and only true love. If you can find a way to forgive yourself, perhaps we can give us another chance."

She hugged me so tight I thought I was going to pop. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She removed her clothes and I admired her still beautiful body and her puffy pink areola with the inverted nipples.

She came over and undressed me, and she got on her knees and began to suck my cock. I couldn't motivate myself to have sex with anyone since the divorce and this was the first sexual contact I had had in over two years. Mallory had been celibate as well.

The moment was surreal as there was a familiarity and yet, it was as if I was enjoying her charms for the very first time. I knew I would have a 'quick trigger' and it didn't help that Mallory was sucking my cock like she was trying to suck a bowling ball through a drinking straw.

I screamed, "I'm gonna cum!!"

Instead of pulling off she swallowed my whole 7" and I sent rope after rope of baby batter down her eager throat. When I stopped cumming she held me in her mouth and started sucking until I was once again, as hard as granite.

I gently guided her to the bed and I started kissing her forehead, her shoulders, arms, her ear lobes, and neck. I kissed her breasts, licked her large soft areola and coaxed her nipples out from hiding.

Once they popped out I flicked my tongue across them and as they stiffened I sucked her little nubbins as she cried out in orgasmic bliss. I kissed her belly, tongued her belly button, and kissed my way across her pubic region. She said, "Oh Hank, it feels so good to be touched and to be wanted by my one true love."

I continued to kiss my way down her thighs and kissed her feet. I spread her legs and began to kiss my way up her soft creamy thighs. I love every part of a woman's anatomy and I made sure I was giving her a sensual experience as I gave her a sexual experience. I slowly and softly stroked her inner thighs as I closed in on her pussy which was dripping with anticipation.

I made my way up and down both of her thighs and finally to her hot box. Mallory keeps her dense pubic hair trimmed but doesn't shave. It was both for her comfort and it had always been my preference.

I pushed the soft thick fur away from her vulva and I started kissing it. Mal spread her legs as far as possible offering me access to her most private regions.

She started begging, "Please eat me Hank, please lick me and suck on my clit, please make me cum!"

I continued to tease and not please, saying, "Patience my dear, one of the consequences of your actions is delayed gratification." I took her to the edge again, and again, and again. I could see that her pleasure had become pain and my pleasing became sweet torture as her body begged, craved release so bad it hurt.

It was then that I sucked her clit hard and as her orgasm hit she squirted what seemed like a gallon of white hot liquid as she cummed. Her body shook as her orgasm sent waves of intense pleasure as she experienced a completely satisfying release of pent up sexual frustration. I stopped my ministrations on her pussy and I slid up her body.

I rubbed the swollen head of my cock up and down her slit which was gushing fluids like Niagara Falls. Then without warning I plunged my cock deep into her inner recesses. It was like hot liquid velvet and her vaginal muscles grabbed my cock like a vice. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my load.

I held still for a moment and then I began to stroke in and out slowly and methodically. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed, "Fuck me Hank, fuck me hard, and make this pussy yours forever!!"

I picked up the pace and got in a good rhythm as she thrust her hips trying to get me in deeper. I pulled out and put her legs over my shoulders raising her ass slightly off the bed. I drove my steel hard rod deep into her wanton love tunnel. I could feel my cock hitting her cervix as I bottomed out on every down stroke.

I was breathing heavily as I gave her all I have and I said, "This IS my pussy, it IS mine and ONLY mine forever!!"

She started to buck and I could feel her spasm and clamp down hard on my invading dick as she approached her fourth orgasm.

She screamed, "That's it baby, fuck me, fuck your woman, fuck your pussy, oh I'm gonna cum!! I was moving like a piston in and out of her pussy when she cried, Oh God, I'm cummmmming!!"

I rammed it home and I couldn't hold back any longer, I grunted as I blasted her cervix with my seed.

She said, "I can feel you cumming deep inside me, so hot, so gooood, I'm cumming again!!"

I could feel her cumming on my cock as I sent rope after rope of semen deep into her pussy. I couldn't believe how much I was shooting so soon after the blow job. Mallory came down from her fifth orgasm of the evening and as her pussy spasmed on my cock I had my third orgasm of the night.

I rolled off her my balls completely drained and my sexual frustration fully sated having just deposited two and a half years of pent up lust and passion into Mal's womb. We dozed off for a bit and then we both felt the need to relieve ourselves.

I started the shower as Mal did her business and I crossed my legs as the running water increased the urgency in my bladder. Mel finished and climbed into the shower as I grateful for the chance to relieve the pressure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds