The Cottage Ch. 05

As he went back down I felt him ram—and I mean ram—a finger into me, I actually let out a yelp of pain. As Chris heard my dilemma, he offered to show the young man how to respect and eat a woman to orgasm. Roy watched as he showed him how to gently spread the lips apart, gently but firmly lick and tease. He inserted two fingers very deeply, but very gently into Cindy's very wet pussy. I found myself jealous again as he brought her near climax and then let her calm down as he brought her near climax again and again by finding her perfect rhythm of tongue and fingers.

I was getting very turned on as I watched her enjoy my years of hard work and teachings. She came with such a force I thought she was going to break her hand cuffs off of the chair. I spoke up, "Have I been forgotten?"

With that Chris and Roy both turned their attention to me. Chris was licking my neck and pinching and rubbing my nipples as young Roy tried his best to emulate Chris' teachings. Roy was more delicate this time; I was actually enjoying myself when Chris cut in and finished the job. As he sucked on my clit, he pushed three fingers in me so deeply I screamed as the first jolt of pleasure hit me. I was so taken as Roy started playing with my nipples with his tongue, that I latched Chris' head in my thighs as the next burst of pleasure took me. I was on the verge of passing out from the pleasure while the two handsome men excited my body.

Roy undid Cindy's handcuffs, but I was left tethered to my chair. Chris brought me a drink and a lip full of Inhibition that he pressed deeply into my lips with his own.

I was feeling no pain and no fear as Cindy came over to my chair as the two men watched. She placed a sleeping blindfold over my eyes so I could not see anything. She left me there in the chair handcuffed and blindfolded. I was beginning to worry as I felt a very warm tongue lick me in one hard lick that went from my clit down into my hole. As the tongue explored the inside of me I felt Cindy's fingers very delicately fondle both of my nipples. She stopped playing with my nipples long enough to spread my legs farther apart. Very sensually, as only a woman can, she licked at my inner lips and clit as she gently pushed a g-spot vibrator into me.

I was nearing climax as she turned the vibrator up faster and faster. As she started to suck on my clit, I was achieving one of the strongest orgasms I had ever felt in my life. She finished bringing me to my climax and once again started to massage my whole breast in her hand. As my pleasure contractions slow down she kissed me, closed mouth on the lips, then again with her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. I tasted the familiar taste of myself on her tongue.

I heard Chris in the distance say, "Now, that is how you eat pussy." My blind fold was taken off as I was released from the chair. I wanted to return the favor to her; as good as my husband was, I knew I could do better.

I told Cindy it was now her turn as I sat her down in the chair, except I left her hands free. I reached down and took my hand, making a circle around her nipple that kept getting smaller and smaller till her nipple was as hard as an eraser in between my thumb and pinky. I licked at it gently as I kissed down her belly, to her bare mound.

I kissed her mound as my index and middle finger found their way into her very wet tight hole. I licked at her clit as I kissed down to her inner lips, spreading them with my tongue. I plunged as much of my tongue as I could into her wet pussy. She tasted sweet, and the more excited she got, the sweeter she tasted. I gently circled her clit with my tongue as I turned the g-spot vibrator on. I rubbed it against her, letting her juices and my saliva moisten the tip, then I ran it gently all over her pussy.

I could hear her sensual gasps as I gently pushed it in her, slowly, till I found the place that would offer her the most pleasure. I resumed my gentle attack of her clit, gently rolling it in between my lips and then licked at it with controlled fast flicks. I felt her long fingernails entwine themselves in my hair. She pulled me in closer to her as I felt a warm wet surging of wet liquid ooze out of her. As I licked it up, I heard her release a primal scream as the pleasure overcame her. She pulled me up to her lips as our lips met in a fury of passion. I heard Roy say, "No, that is how you eat pussy!" and Cindy agreed with him.

We each sat there and drank some more, making small talk. Cindy, little dominatrix that she is, grabbed her two bags and headed upstairs. We all eagerly followed, wondering what she had in mind. Into the master bedroom, we all climbed on the bed. She dumped the contents of one of her bags on the dresser. In it were all of the lubes and massage oils. We each were directed to grab a sample-size lube of our choice.

She explained to Roy what each one does: he grabbed the mint flavored, Chris grabbed the strawberry, Cindy grabbed the grape and I grabbed the black which combined the chocolate and strawberry. We were each offered blindfolds; we each took one but I don't think anyone actually put it on.

Cindy and I climbed onto the king-sized bed, which I had put clean red cotton sheets on earlier. Cindy took the lead. I was lying on my back while she explored my nipples; she had a touch that was almost magical it was so light and hard. I nearly came with just the licking and flicking of my nipples. Then I felt one of her fingers start to rub my pussy—not going in, just around the outer lips, occasionally letting one finger slip inside to spread my juices around.

She slid down in between my legs and gently started lapping up the fluids now freely flowing out of me. As I was being taken away by the sensation of slow, delicate rubbing below, I was led to another height of pleasure as I felt the tongue of my husband start exploring my mouth and playing with my nipple. This was more than I could handle and I felt the first explosion tear through my body. I was being pleasured by two talented people and I was savoring every moment.

I got on my knees as Cindy lay down and Chris was off to an angle towards Cindy's face and breasts. As I explored her pussy with my tongue I took one hand and put it on my husband's cock as he started to lick and play with her nipples. His cock was rock-hard in my hand.

I was gently pushed out of Cindy's deliciously sweet pussy and offered a hard cock to suck on while he continued to lap her juices. Cindy started to finger me with two fingers as Roy placed his cock in her mouth. Here all four of us were engaging in mutual pleasure with one another.

Somewhere in the moment I started to play with Cindy's breast, they were soft— even her nipples were soft to the touch. I could feel the throbbing of my husband's cock as it started to release in my mouth, then I felt Cindy buck with pleasure. Roy gently laid me down, showing his improved technique of slowly and delicately eating pussy.

I have to say he was honestly starting to get it, then I felt his hard cock plunge into me as Chris filled Cindy. To up the ante for the guys, Cindy and I started kissing each other, while the guys pumped with a force into us. Just as I was feeling that feeling I had felt so many times before that evening, we switched partners. Cindy and I stayed in a lip lock, feeling her delicate tongue slowly exploring my mouth.

My husband remounted me. Tearing me away from Cindy's lip lock, he whispered in my ear, "This is absolutely incredible. Let me cum in you?"

My only reply was to let out a scream of pleasure as he filled me to the hilt with himself. "Oh! My God!" Screeched from my mouth, my body bucked violently under him. I felt him fill me one last time. This had been absolutely incredible. While Cindy and Roy continued their passion; Chris and I snuck out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

We curled up on the couch in each others' arms. I was sexually and emotionally satisfied. I still felt a tinge of guilt for bringing another man into this equation. I think we need to try this again, except just another woman, maybe Cindy?

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked in a caring tone.

"Absolutely! Can we do this again?"

"Yes!" I said as I curled up into his arms. I was just about asleep, when Roy and Cindy came back down the stairs.

"We have to do this again!" Cindy gleefully said, as Roy and she left.

As I dozed off to sleep, my thoughts where once again transported back to what had just happened. I was so uneasy with the whole idea at the beginning. But I truly enjoyed the whole experience. This was something I most definitely wanted to do again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds