The Creature's Island Pt. 02

We were nearing our breaking point when something snapped in me. I was tired of this and it wasn't like it was going to change any time soon. He simply didn't understand us. I had hated him a lot at first, thinking he was a person, but he wasn't. He was utterly alien and couldn't begin to think like us in every way. He was like an animal, a smart, dangerous animal, but undeniably different.

It would be like getting angry at a dog for sniffing your crotch. Just because it was invasive and embarrassing, there isn't really anything you can do because that's just what they do. He's more intelligent than a dog, but he probably thought that since he could make us stronger and able to survive here, he changed us. If I was going to be angry with him, I wanted him to at least understand why I'm so pissed. That said, I was also horny as all hell and we weren't going to get any privacy soon. Raging hormones can make you do some pretty crazy things.

He was on careful alert as I walked toward him, Katie staring in surprise at me from behind. When I was a foot away from him and had his full attention, I sat down with crossed legs. He was a prideful creature, so he never moved his gaze from mine in an act of submission and I was trying to make a point so I didn't either. At some signal that I could barely register, I let my scales do the talking. I had a lot to say and we couldn't exactly have a normal conversation. He watched my color show with apt attention, thinking and trying to comprehend what he saw until he finally began to grasp something. Katie came to my side and did the same as me, knees folded underneath her and hands in her lap, but she couldn't quite meet his intimidating, searching eyes. He watched us both until I decided to switch gears. I looked at Katie and showed him how I felt about her. Then I looked at my body and let him see all of what I thought on what he did to us. Then I looked back at him and showed how I was willing to make a compromise. But first, I needed an answer for what he did, now.

At the very least, it seems most of it had come through, thank god for magic scales, because he was actually swallowing his pride at the dreadful realization. He amazingly bowed his mighty head to us in real regret, as well as sympathy. I don't know how I knew, but when his head raised and exposed his neck, I was being given a choice: To rip his throat out, do nothing and let his shame stay there forever as long as he lived, or forgive his thoughtless actions. He stayed perfectly still while I thought it over. But this wasn't just my decision.

"Katie, you know we can't live like this on our own, right?" I brought my attention to her as we decided our response.

"Yeah, we need him don't we... He didn't really understand us, but now we'll go crazy on our own like this." Her eyes met mine with resolve and kindness, like she always did when she was being her innocent schoolgirl self. God I love her like that.

"Do... do you think we can trust him though? He still doesn't really think like us, so he may do something else."

She thoughtfully looked back at him, answering, "I think... I always thought that if I want someone to really understand me, I need to do the same for them too. It's why I love you, Sarah. We try to talk about everything." She turned back to me and softly looked at me just like she had when we were human. She still loved me and I would never stop loving her. "If we can get along, maybe we can make something nice here. We should at least try."

I sighed in defeat. She really was my angel, even now. We both looked back at him as he waited for our judgment and brought our faces to his bared neck where there was the least hair and the most sensitive scale. After a moment of tension, we licked his neck in a way we deeply knew was a sign of forgiveness, and felt him relax. Then we followed more of our new instincts and licked up to his jaw in mirrored synchrony. He was now positively frozen as he realized that we were giving him far more than our forgiveness.

He smelled our passion and our sweet wetness that was growing in between our thighs. His scales shone a bright green that was pure joy, then striped by red that was his growing need. He waited as we reached his mouth to snake out his own, longer prongs and took both of ours in a wet embrace. We were all purring, Katie and I even giggling as he parted from our new version of tongue tying and licked both of our faces as well.

As he focused on my face, licking my scales fired shocks to my system like when he had been heaven on my sensitive breasts just days before. I felt that my face was more sensitive than I gave it credit for now... at least until he kissed me. I know professors say that kissing is unique to humans as an act that brought pleasure, but he must experience it even better than us because I could now tell why he like doing it. His lips shot sparks right to my brain, like my new body had changed them into a real erogenous zone. His tongue wrestled with mine, but at least I could be a contender now. It felt like I could cum from his passionate kissing, but he then decided to give a defenseless Katie her share as well.

For the first time since meeting him, I felt like I was participating, so I was feeling more relaxed than before. I was still burning inside for him like a filthy bitch in heat, no longer scared by his strangeness. Now that I was foolish and confident with my new position, I decided to do another first and looked down.

I almost wish I hadn't. What's the most impressive cock you can imagine? Is it a giant one the size of a human arm and hard as steel? What about one of those firm, prehensile tentacles on the internet, wriggling around like it had a mind of its own? God forbid is it one of those dildo vibrators that have beads or soft cones or lots of rings all over its surface so it can get into every cock hungry part of you?

What if you found one that was all three of those, all options included, pumped with blood and ready to drill us like sock puppets. Oh, and there were two of them, one for the both of us. I groaned like a slut while my walls quivered and drooled before my mind had time to realize that it was a lot hardware for a normal creature. Just how in the hell did he evolve that naturally?

It was hard as an iron rod one second, but expanded and stretched the next so it could curl around its twin pole. They were covered in rubbery cones on the sides that quivered and occasionally vibrated, a prominent line of hard beads along its underside so that they could roll over our g-spot when he mounted us, and rings that made segments of the hardened pair of sex tools created by the incubuses of sex hell. I watched as it contracted back into a solid mass made for pounding and filling, then to tentacles fashioned for internal exploration and serious stretching.

Screw foreplay! I was more than ready now as I turned my half-crazed eyes to their make-out-session. I wasn't sure I wanted her to see my new find just yet, drooling over the thought of seeing her shocked surprise and not wanting her to chicken out now. I motioned to separate the two of them and started kissing her with a hunger, distracting her as I pressed my chest to her, tit to tit, and reached down to her swollen sex. His purr rose from my new eagerness, but her purring sharpened from the frontal assault that she knew and loved. I guided her down, pointing my lovely curved rear and her cute butt to him. I especially showed him how I was opening our lips to him.

Katie wanted more though and was willing to be creative. I suddenly felt soft fingers shoving into me up to the second knuckle. They were the ones on her tail, without the claws, but she had two of them in me and another one on my erect clit. It was all so sudden that I moaned in her mouth. I was feeling more than fired up now, but that was rather aggressive for me to let go without a fight. I stared at her, mischief in my eyes as I used my own tail to really electrify her senses.

I didn't know that we could do it at first, but apparently we can actually produce electricity now, not that I told her. Again, what in God's name could have made this creature, and just what else could we do?

I had found out when I was messing around with some muscles in the new appendage. I can only assume he didn't use it because he didn't want to "shock" us... bad puns aside, I was not in the mood to play fair, as I produced dozens of small, almost ticklish shocks around her inner thigh. She really enjoyed light abuse, and I was an amateur sadist with her. I especially like to tickle her as I drilled her with our various toys, but I'll use this for now.

The look on her face was just the right amount of thrill and surprise, with a little more fire in her as my fingers slowly sank into her own wet folds, one for hitting her g-spot and stretching her tightness, one for circling her well experienced back door in a massaging, teasing movement, and lastly one for her tiny clit. I could feel her squirm as she drowned in the sensation of it all. I could have her in so many new ways, her throat and breasts bared for me to lavish them in my kisses and lick. As I started like that, nibbling on my toy, I forgot something important.

He had been there the whole time, watching us as I touched and loved Katie and she did the same for me. I could suddenly feel his breath on my legs as he moved closer to us, as warm as it had been on my human skin. Our small scales did little to change our sense of touch, and stimulation was apparently heightened for us too. Every little thing felt so good and my body was attracted to his body heat like a moth to a dangerous flame. I took out my tail fingers from Katie and mashed my drenched pussy onto hers, grinding it with delicious slowness then shifting to quick abandon.

With her climax on the way her eyes were turning glassy and unfocussed as she bucked to my pace. Then he decided to shove his tongue in between us as I slightly parted for a slow grind. What greeted me was not her vulva slapping and dragging across mine, but a moving thing that quickly started vibrating from his enhanced growling. The buzzing reached our clits and the cool flesh slid in between us at super speeds. He then decided to start systematically penetrating us with it as well, making our eyes roll up from the too quick intrusions.

It wasn't by much at first, but it got bolder. He started with flicking each of our labia and teasing our openings. Then he would switch and then come back to go inside a little bit. Just a few inches, but he was also twirling inside and vibrating in a way that made us feel everything. Eventually he wanted a deeper taste from me, pushing through me without stopping for a second, soaking the whole thing with my flavor. I could trace where he was inside of me by the feel of the tingling thing's movements, twirling and shoving so much that my lower body was shaking from the alien movements. My hips shivered and my insides quivered and my mind turned to a messy need for more. After taking his "taste" he unceremoniously pulled out and switched again, leaving me suddenly empty and wanting.

I saw Katie's eyes cross every time it was her turn, all four of them, from the pleasure and the new sensations that were undeniably unique to him. I think we were even more sensitive inside than we used to be, because I was already about to come after just this little pussy eating. I had lasted longer when I was human, and he was using that to his advantage as he came out of Katie once more and exhaled pure fire on my womanhood. He suddenly took my hips in his claws, gripping tightly so I had no room to move, and really plunged into me. He stretched me like he did before on our first night, curling on himself, twisting, bending, going so far into me until I realized he couldn't reach my limit. He could, however, reach my speed dial for one hard and very wet orgasm. It was my turn to cross my eyes as the contraction of my inner walls tried to crush his tongue and keep it there on that spot it was still hitting just right.

Next was Katie, but after seeing me fall so quickly, she actually tried to crawl out from under me. He wasn't having any of it. He pulled her legs to him, spread them and as I tiredly looked between us to watch, pressed his lips to her cunt so hard I saw the shockwave go all the way up her body. She was paying for trying to run away as he sucked on her engorged clit and plugged her with as much tongue as he could. I felt her start to shudder in seconds, eyes rolled up and eye lashes fluttering. She was having a hard time all right, but I decided to take my own share and brought my lips to hers again and tasted her with all of being. She squealed more, loving every second.

When he pulled out, so that her maliciously prolonged orgasm could finally stop, he arched over our bodies, pressing his surprisingly soft, but as always warm belly on my back and my instincts made me bend into him with more flexibility than a cat. When he finally reached my face, he closed the gap between us and let me taste Katie on his tongue. It was sweet and tangy like the best of fruit and made me want to eat her myself. What I really wanted, though, was something a bit bigger inside me. He apparently got the message as he decided to move to the main course, even though Katie was still rattled with aftershocks and I was just recovering. I'm glad he didn't wait.

He pressed against me, opening the door to all my primal desire for sex and more sex like some kind of crazed teenager at a gangbang. As he began the familiar thrust he did something that was absolutely unfair. He drilled into me, counter clockwise. He used his prehensile, vibrating, rubber cone covered animal cock to actually rotate it for maximum penetration speed. I don't actually know what made me cum after that. It could have been the great thickness of it, or the constant changing between hard steel and writhing rubber, or the cones and bumps that quite literally touched EVERY part of me and buzzed with their constant vibrations over every tight inch of the way. It was also a rush to feel his heart beat through his flesh, like the tempo of an unseen drum that gave him life and quite possibly the greatest appendage in the universe. Come to think of it, though, it was probably when he decided to reverse the spin to go the rest of the way to what would have been my heart in my human body. Considering I was almost twice my size now, it felt like it reached my stomach.

When, miraculously, my mind came back to earth I glanced at Katie. She was staring into somewhere far off, unable to even think in the world of ecstasy, then I finally looked down to our bellies. They were stretched by the sheer size of him, showing a clear mold for his identical tools. I felt him start licking my shoulder, adoring our bodies and showing his love and gratitude for what I felt was the best sex I had ever had in just the few minutes he had been inside of me. Then they started moving inside us, while I watched them do it from the outside and felt utter ecstasy. Watching it somehow made it dirty, to watch a cock that was never meant for a woman suddenly rocking us to the core with the slightest nudge to what was quickly becoming the epicenter of all that we were, everything I was, am and will be.

He never stayed doing the same thing for long. He would sometimes thrust like a usual male, but then he would stay inside us so he could just feel the soft wetness of us, in turn warming us with his hot-blooded, pulsing, vibrating flesh. There were slow thrusts that gave our every fold individual attention and there were fast plunges would give us explosions of white feeling that was too much to even call ecstasy.

I eventually came back again after another blackout, feeling him driving into our limp and useless bodies, steadying us with his large arms as we were helplessly moved to his thrusts that would have pushed or draged us with the rest of his length instead of actual penetration. He was just too big and keeping us in place with his grip was the only way he was going to be able to move inside us. All the ground around us was wet from several of our squirting climaxes, but we eventually ran out and simply continued to orgasm without the waterworks. I was delirious from the lack of thought that came from that kind of sex. I felt like he was using a pair of sleeves to relieve himself in, that we were all for him. It was all for him to reach his climax and dump his seed inside us every single night. I was kissing Katie with all the strength I had to give, but it was mostly trading our saliva and wrapping our arms around each other.

Finally, after who knows how long, his movements became desperate and erratic. He was trying to hold out for some reason, like we weren't already fucked into a silly mess of girl cum and scales. He started going extra fast, making us go through one more shattering orgasm inside our ruined bodies before he roared his release. I know I felt it as that load came - no sorry, make that several loads now - up what the ignorant would just call a penis and into my changed womb. Each wave crashed through the barrier and bombarded my womb with pounds of the heaviest, thickest seed he had to give. My body was made for this, and I was purring like the sluttiest ever sex kitten at the thought of him gushing into me and weighing me down with so much child batter. I would have to walk with it dripping down my legs like syrup for hours. GOD DAMN, I'm cumming again just thinking about it!

I was rocked with every blast of almost too hot cum, unending and still thick. The flow was making my midriff round with it all, pressing against Katie's identical inflation. He pumped so much that it was squirting out the sides of his girth before he finally stopped. He was exhausted and had to lie down. The only problem was that the sheer size of his cocks just inside our already stuffed cunts were too big to come out... we were stuck together. I'm not even surprised any more. He was too tired to care, so he just fell to his side, took us in his arms against his hot, inviting body, and we slept with him still inside of us. As if it was a last parting gift for our strained wombs, he let off one last blast of alabaster seed and broke the delicate dam that was keeping it all inside.

We came for the last time, almost unconscious now, as it poured out of us like a flood. It caked our thighs, stomachs and everything else below the waist. It pooled around us and slowly dried from our combined body heat as an extra layer to cover us from the wind. Wrapped in a white, heavy blanket of his musky seed, Katie and I wrapped around each other underneath his embrace in a hug of affection that went beyond lovers. Like a relaxing tune that we felt to our cores, his heart beat a song that calmed us with proof of his existence, that we were inseparable. We all slept, connected to one another like we were meant to be like that. I never slept so soundly in my life. The only witness to the most unearthly, out of this world sex was the silver moon that had been with us from the beginning.

If you wanted to know, waking up with a penis inside is usually a painful experience without any lubrication. Our new bodies, however, apparently stay wet as long as something is inside of us, and he (of course) is still huge enough to stay right where it belongs while soft, filling us to a comfortable pressure. Now, when I woke up with a huge, delicious cock inside my somehow rejuvenated pussy, I was so horny I started another round as a wake up call for the other two. We were going to have a lot of time on our hands, but that was a REALLY good way to waste it.

We slowly began to learn what else we could do with our new bodies. Believe it or not, we could actually breathe fire if we eat enough, but it burns your tongue like really intense hot sauce so Katie and I stopped that pretty quickly. If I had to pick which part I liked more about my new body, it would definitely be the tongue, hand crafted for eating out tasty monster girls. I'm not sure if we could get pregnant like this, being hybrids after all, but if there was ever a chance, we could probably make it happen. That said, we would need to find a better place to live. Katie and I might know a few places to start.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds