The Crossroads

"Like it?"

"Fuck yah," I purred, inhaling another dose then putting the lid back on.

"Bend over the table and spread your legs. I wanna feel that sexy ass wrapped around my cock."

I did as he directed and bent over, placing my forearms on the table and spreading my legs. Bob stepped up behind me and pushed his slick cock between my cheeks, rubbing it up and down until his head was nestled against my now ragingly horny asshole and began to push slowly.

My ass was accustomed to taking my dildos and opened without protest to his cock. In fact, I immediately discovered that even rock hard, his cock was more pliable than my dildos and slid smoothly into me, allowing him to slide all the way in.

"Fuck...your ass feels like silk," he said as he began to slowly fuck me. I let out a moan of pleasure. I was being fucked by a man for the first time. I had a real cock in my ass and I just knew this was what I wanted...what my body had always been wanting.

"Oh yah...fuck me...fuck my ass...your cock feels soooo fuckin' good."

He did just that. He began fucking in long, steady strokes, his pace slowly increasing as my ass opened to give me free reign over me. "What a sweet fucking ass. I bet you like being a little cock slut, don't you?"

I just whimpered..."yes...yes...I'm a little cock slut."

"Fuck yah...you know you are," he said as he began pounding my ass, "You like being called names?"

"Ohhh....ohh...yah...call me anything."

"Mmmm...you're a little sissy fag that likes taking older men's cocks aren't you."

"Yesssss...ohhh...fuck you feel good. Fuck me...fuck your little sissy fag."

"Such a good little slut," he groaned. "You want daddy to fill your sissy ass with my cum?"

I looked back between my arms and saw my own hard cock bouncing back and forth to his thrusts, drops of my own cum beginning to run out of it. What the fuck??? Was I cumming? How could I? But I was. I could feel it, but without the contractions, my balls pumping a long stream of cum through my engorged shaft and out the tip, the sensation of orgasm centered in my ass and radiating outward.

Bob groaned loudly and slammed into my ass, his own cock erupting, sending thick ropes of semen deep into me. I could feel his cock contracting again and again as he filled me, his thrusts now deep and short. I didn't want it to end, but he pushed hard into me one last time then held still, his cock quivering as he held it deep inside, bathed in pool of his cum.

It took several seconds before my body began to come down from it's own orgasm. I didn't want it to end, but I knew there would be more to come...lots and lots more. This was what my body was made for...how it wanted to be pleasured. At that instant, I knew.

"Reach back and pull your cheeks apart. When I pull out, I want to see my cum run out of your ass."

I did as he asked, pulling my ass cheeks wide as I felt his cock slowly pull out of me. Seemingly on reflex, my ass contracted, and a thick glob of cum hit the deck. My ass continued contracting several more times, push most of the cum out of me as it dribbled onto the deck, some running down my inner thigh.

"Mmmm. So fuckin' hot," Bob said, almost under his breath. "Stay there and leg me get you a wash cloth."

Bob returned a couple minutes later with a warm, wet washcloth and gently cleaned me up, his touch tender and kind. He took the washcloth inside and came back out with two cold beers. We sat down at the patio table and just relaxed, the ice cold beer tasting wonderful after our physical exertions.

"It looked like you came too. Did you?"

"I did. I'm not quite sure how...I never touched myself, but a bunch of cum poured out of me and I could feel the orgasm. It wasn't focused on my cock though, like it normally is, but in my ass."

"I've read about it happening, but thought it was an urban legend. They call it a prostate orgasm and can happen when someone's prostate is stimulated. I must have been hitting it or rubbing against it as I fucked you. Your ass started rapidly contracting at the same time, which is what sent me over the edge. I came like a schoolboy."

"It was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I totally loved it."

"Well I hope that means you want to do it again."

"I'll do it anytime you want."

We certainly did that afternoon. After finishing the beer, Bob got some suntan oil and spent half an hour oiling me up and using his hands to explore every inch of my body. By the time he drove me home, he had fucked me again and he sucked me off a third time. Pretty much the same thing happened on Sunday.

That next week, I came over after work on Tuesday and Thursday, then again on Saturday and Sunday during the day to sunbath. My body tanned easily and I was getting a pretty impressive all over tan. I just couldn't get enough of being fucked and filled with cum. We fucked in his bed, in the living room, in the kitchen, on some haybales in the barn, and in the middle of the back yard. Bob told me he hadn't been this horny and virile in years.

On Saturday, Bob told me he wanted me to try something on and brought out two pair of women's underwear. One was a silky, white bikini and the other was red lace. He said he had been in Oklahoma City on Friday and had stopped at the new Victoria's Secret store.

I had always had a tendency toward more feminine mannerisms, which I had carefully checked, but knew I had been letting them show through around Bob. I guess being fucked like a girl and called a sissy slut had the tendency to do that. Now I felt embarrassed, but Bob assured me I shouldn't and how turned on he was by it. He said when he saw the store, all he could think about was buying me something sexy to wear.

I tried them on and loved wearing them immediately. The silky ones were very stretchy and felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all. The lace ones weren't as comfy, but looked sexy as fuck on my body. I found that if I pulled my cock back between my balls as I slipped then on, I could hide most of my bulge and it actually looked like a had a really big, vulgar camel toe.

On Sunday, I drove down to Ok City myself and went to Victoria's Secret, buying two more pair and even a matching set of lace panties and bra, along with a garter belt and thigh highs. The lady who helped me thought I was so sweet to be buying things for my girlfriend. I also stopped by Walmart and bought several more pair, having decided that I wanted to wear them every day under my work clothes.

Instead of heading back on the interstate, I decided to take a different route that looked a little shorter on the map. It was shorter and most of the drive was on a major, four-lane state highway. I was more than halfway home when I saw a sign for a XXX store and decided to stop. It was located right behind a truck stop and the sign in front advertised a club with mini theaters.

I looked over at the Walmart bag beside me, my heart racing just a little. While I had been in the girl's section, I had seen a sale rack for the last of the summer stuff and found a pair of XL cutoff shorts and an XL tank top, both of which I bought. I wanted to wear them inside in the worst way, but I could feel my face flushing at the thought of doing it.

I sat in the parking lot for a good five minutes trying to decide. I finally made up my mind and did it, changing in the car. Both the shorts and tank seemed to fit just fine, although the shorts felt really short. I slipped on my tennis shoes and got out, feeling so exposed, embarrassed, and totally turned on.

The cutoffs were seriously short and my bubble ass forced them even higher. I reached back and could just feel the bottom curve of my ass before I hit fabric. Oh well...I wanted to show off and I was definitely doing that.

There were a handful of cars in front and a few semis parked in back, but when I walked in, I only saw two other guys in the store. I guessed the rest must have been in the back. I browsed through the magazines and videos for a few minutes, finding gay sections in both. I made a note to buy a couple of the mags and a video before I left. I also browsed the toy section and decided on a package of three metal cockrings I wanted to try out.

As I shopped, both of the other guys walked over near me, clearly checking me out. This turned me on and I made sure to turn so they could see my ass. One of the guys walked up to the counter and brought a ticket for the theater and disappeared behind a curtain.

I waited a minute then walked up to the counter to buy my own ticket. The guy behind the counter told me the back was considered a private club for consenting adults and I'd need to buy a 6-month membership if I wanted to go back. He said the membership was $10 and included the first visit. After that, it was $5 per visit.

I asked him why it was set up as a private club and he passed me a single sheet of paper and told me to read it and sign at the bottom. The sheet had a lot of legal wording, but essentially said that I was agreeing to join a private club for consenting adults and that I wasn't offended by adult media content, nudity, or open sexual activity. I finished reading it then looked up.

"The private club designation prevents me from being raided and you or anyone else from being arrested for exposing yourself or any kind of lewd behavior. The sheriff understands that some guys need a place to...well, relax and unwind and figures it's best to have all outside town, if you get what I mean."

I did. I signed the paper and was about to pay when I noticed a bunch of small bottles in the cabinet below me...different types of poppers. I wanted my own, so as the guy for the one he's recommend. I paid for the poppers and membership and headed back, my heart racing, unsure of what I would find.

Once I passed through the curtain, I found myself in a dark hallway. I slowly worked my way to the end of the hall where it turned to the right, my eyes working to adjust. A few feet later, it turned to the right again. The hallway in front of me had multiple doors on both sides.

Most of the doors were on the left and opened into video booths, most with glory holes. There were three doors on the right and another curtain at the end. The doors opened into mini theaters, with a combination of old sofas and chairs. Two were playing straight movies and one was showing a gay flick. Two of the booths had their doors closed and I assumed were occupied. The gay theater was empty and each of the other theaters had a single guy in them, both openly masturbating.

I walked through the curtain at the end of the hall and found myself in the largest of all the rooms. It had a projection screen and was showing what I assumed was a straight movie, although the current scene had two naked girls pleasuring each other in a 69.

The room had four sofas arranged along the walls and a large, rectangular ottoman in the middle. The only other feature was an alcove in the back corner fronted by a half-height wall.

There were five other guys in the room. A guy who looked to be in his mid-40s was sitting on one of the sofas, his jeans unfastened and stroking his exposed cock. An older guy with greying hair was sprawled on another sofa, totally naked, also playing with his cock. A black guy, who looked to be in his early 30s was standing in the corner with his jeans pushed down, while a younger white guy, also totally naked, was on his knees giving him a blowjob. The last guy was leaning against the wall to my right. He looked to be in his 40s and was rubbing his cock through a pair of sweatpants.

The open display of nudity and sexual play almost made me lightheaded. As I stood near the curtain and took in the scene, I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. I turned and saw that it was the guy who had been in the main store area when I walked in and bought a ticket just before me.

His hand was rubbing over the curve of my right ass cheek, his fingers curving up to feel the exposed bare skin. He leaned in and whispered, "You have an incredible ass." I turned towards him and smiled, pushing my ass back into his hand. Encouraged, he began kneading my ass while he brought his other hand to my chest and began playing with my hard nipple, which was rock hard.

I squirmed under his touch and rocked my hips slowly back and forth. My mind was swimming with thoughts about what might happen and what I could do if I let myself. There really wasn't any debate though. Sam had taught me to live the way I wanted and not to let others dictate my choices. And Bob had showed me just how much I enjoyed being with another guy, even one that was nearly 40 years my senior. If I just went with it, I'd likely get to try a little exhibitionism and possibly even some group play, both I had fantasized about.

Encouraged by my body's movements, the guy slid his hand down and over my crotch, feeling the bulge of my rapidly hardening cock. Seeing the burgeoning action, the guy on my right moved over next to me and began running his hand over my chest, feel my nipples that were poking through the thin fabric of my tank.

He slid his hand down and under the tank, raising it and exposing my chest, before bending over and licking, then sucking on my right nipple. Ohhhh, that felt good. I let me eyes roam around the room and saw that everyone was watching, except for the guy giving the blowjob.

The guy rubbing my crotch moved his hand up and I felt him unbutton and then unzip my shorts, sliding his hand inside, running over my bare pubic area and down to take hold of my cock and pull it free. I reached into my left pocket and pulled out my new bottle of poppers, then pushed the shorts over my hips and let them fall on the floor, now naked from the waist down.

Seeing this, the guy on my right pulled my tank top off as I stepped out of the shorts. Other than my tennis shoes, I was now totally naked, a thrill of excitement shooting through my body. As one guy played with my cock and the other rubbed my sensitive nipples, I open the poppers and inhaled deeply, feeling the instant sexual buzz flow through me. I was ready to be their slut.

I glanced around and saw the everyone's eyes were on me. Even the younger guy giving the blowjob had stopped and turned. The older nude guy got up from the sofa and walked over, standing right in front of me. Multiple hands started roaming over my body...touching, exploring. The sensation was intoxicating.

The older naked guy turned to the corner and called out, "Hey Tyler, he's shaved off all his pubic hair. He's totally bare and it looks hot as fuck. You need to do it too."

The guy on my left who had started it all ask, "You from around here? Haven't ever seen you here before."

"I moved into town a few months ago. I just discovered this place today."

"Well welcome to our own little slice to hedonistic pleasure. What goes on here, stays here. Any of us ever see you in town, we won't say a word and just ask that you don't either."

"Trust me. I totally get it and promise to never say anything."

"Good boy. Let me give you a couple of tips. If you wanna just watch the movies, you can go to one of the mini theaters and the locals will leave you alone...can't speak for anyone who just stops in like the truckers. If you want to play in private, you can go to a booth. If you're into group play though, or like being watched, come on in here. Just know that with a hot body like yours, you'll be very popular."

"That sounds pretty straightforward."

"Oh, and if you get naked in here, you're telling everyone you're available and are looking to suck and get fucked, like Tyler over there or old Henry. So now's your chance to decide if you wanna stay naked or get dressed, and whether you want to stay in here or go someplace else."

My brain was exploding. Could this be for real? Had I really found the path to unlimited sex and hedonistic fun? I couldn't keep the grin off my face. "I think I'm gonna love it in here and no clothes suits me just fine."

Henry chimed in. "I think the boys should give us a little show."

Tyler stood up and started walking over. He looked like he was maybe a couple of years older than me and maybe an inch taller, but otherwise had a very similar, slim build, including a sexy round ass. He had pale skin and dark brown hair that he wore short, and brown eyes. His cock looked delicious and nearly identical to mine in shape and size, other than he had a full bush of pubic hair. I wondered if I could get him to try shaving too.

The one real difference I noticed immediately was that he had a much more feminine gate and mannerisms. I was curious if he just let go in here or whether he was like that in public too. I learned later that he worked in the men's department at Dillards and could get away with it to a degree, but being in Oklahoma, he consciously worked on hiding it most of the time.

Tyler walked up and Henry stepped out of the way. "Hi there," he said with a big smile. He leaned and whispered, "You look sexy as fuck all smooth. I bet that makes sucking you amazing."

I smiled and whispered back..."Wanna find out?"

"Sounds like they'd like a little show. Care to join me to on the lounger? Oh...and don't be surprised if you suddenly feel something hard against your ass. This group loves to fuck."

We looked each other in the eyes, only a couple of inches apart. "Let's put on a little show then," I said seductively..."You prefer top or bottom?"

"Why don't you take the top. They've had my ass plenty of times."

Tyler took my hand and led me over to the rectangular lounge ottoman in the center of the room. I was covered in black leatherette material and was nicely padded. We both climbed on in a kneeling position facing each other, our bodies nearly touching. We began letting our hands explore the other bodies as we looked into each other's eyes. I had never kissed another guy, but Tyler was incredibly sexy and sensual and it just felt natural.

He clearly felt the same way and our lips met and parted, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths as we French kissed. "Fuckkkk...look at them," one of the other guys said. "I know. It's like watching a porno," another commented.

We kept this up for a couple of minutes then broke our kiss. I would never have imagined I'd be so turned on kissing another guy. I actually wanted to fuck him, but we had other plans. We slid down onto the lounger and into a 69 position with me on top. Within seconds, we were devouring each other's cocks.

In truth, a 69 isn't the best position for sucking cock, as your tongue doesn't naturally align with the glans. But even with that, Tyler's mouth was nothing short of spectacular. His tongue swirled around the shaft and he took my entire length effortlessly, the top of my cock encased by the muscles of his throat as his tongue continued it's magic.

Tyler's cock was nearly a duplicate to my own, which was a turn-on itself, but also meant it was long enough that I just couldn't take all of him. Over the next couple of months, Tyler became my teacher in all things related to gay sex. He was the master...and I was his willing student.

He taught me how to suck a cock and all the magical things I could do with my tongue, including teasing a guy's pee hole with the tip. More importantly, he taught me how to deepthroat and the angles I could use to get a larger cock into my throat. He gave me exercises to do with a dildo that helped me essentially suppress my gag reflex and open my throat at will.

He also improved my skill in anal sex, although he quickly admitted I was a natural. It was like my ass was designed to take a cock and could handle even fat 12" dildos with relative ease. What he did teach me was when to contract and use my anal muscles to provide the most pleasure...and also when to relax and open up to just let them fuck you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds