The Crossroads

It wasn't a one-sided education though, and I did teach Tyler two very practical skills, how to shave and how to properly douche, both skills I had learned from Sam. While both were easily done alone, once we became roommates, we enjoyed the fun and intimacy of shaving and douching each other in the shower.

All of that though was to come in the future. At the moment, I was reveling in my first chance to play with a guy my own age, and an incredibly sexy one at that. We sucked and licked each other, pleasuring our cocks while also putting on a show for the other guys who were now standing around the lounger.

In that position, my asshole was raised and exposed, and not more than a minute after we started, I felt a wet finger begin rubbing against it. I wiggled my ass a little and was rewarded by the finger slowly penetrating my ass, then begin to finger fuck me. "Looks like he's ready for more than just a finger," one of the observers said.

A few seconds later I felt something run down the crack of my ass...lube, then a finger rub it in and around my hole. A few seconds later I felt a hard cock begin rubbing over my ass then settle against my hole. I relaxed and pushed back and felt the head slide into my ass.

I was tempted to momentarily stop sucking and turn to see who was entering me, but the anonymity of it was turning me on and decided to just let him have his way with me. I also liked showing the guys in the room that I liked being treated like a slut.

I was super wound up and his cock felt amazing as it slid in. My ass readily opened to accept him and he didn't stop until he had bottomed out inside me and began fucking me with a steady rhythm.

"Fuck...looks like he knows how to take a cock. How does he feel?"

"Un-fucking believable. It feels like my cock is being wrapped in silk."

"Mmm. Looks like we've found another slut to use and enjoy."

He picked up the pace, his motion causing me to rock back and forth. I adjusted the tempo of my sucking to match and I could feel Tyler do the same. He kept up the same steady pace for the next few minutes, demonstrating admirable stamina, before finally accelerating towards an orgasm. I knew I was leaking a serious amount of cum in Tyler's mouth and my entire body felt like it was on fire.

"You ok if I cum in your ass?"

This time I needed to lift up and turn to answer. I saw it was the first guy who started rubbing my ass. "If you know you're clean, then go ahead."

"All of us locals here are clean. I assume you are too?"

"I am. Totally."

"Then get ready for your first load."

First load huh, I thought to myself. This could get intense. His hips slammed into me several times and I could feel his body convulsing as the grunted, feeling my ass grow even wetter and knowing he was pumping streams of his hot cum deep into my ass. One final thrust and he held still, buried inside me.

He held that position for a few seconds then pulled out. His cock was almost immediately replaced by another, this one shorter and fatter. He began pounding my ass hard, but didn't say anything or make any noises. A couple of minutes later, the rhythm of his thrusts changed and I could tell he was cumming, his thrusts now timed to each spurt.

As he slowed and finally stopped, Tyler released my cock and slid out from under me. He rotated around and smiled as he moved in to kiss me. I had been so totally wrapped up in the feeling of getting fucked that I had entirely missed that I had dumped a sizeable load of my own into Tyler's mouth, which he now shared with me in sexy, open mouthed kiss.

At the same time, the guy who had been fucking me pulled out and I could feel my ass contracting, pushing the two loads of cum out and generating several comments from the guys. Tyler broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Darryl's lining up to fuck you now. He's the black guy I was sucking and is un-fucking real.

And then I felt another cock against my ass and as he began to enter me, I could tell this cock was significantly larger than the others. It felt like one of my larger dildos, but in my already fucked and cum-lubed state, my ass took him without protest. That said, I couldn't help but let out a groan of pleasure as his shaft slid deep into my ass.

His strokes were long and powerful and Tyler bit his lower lip as he watched, knowing exactly what I was feeling. "He feels so fucking good, doesn't he," Tyler said with a wicked smile. I nodded my agreement as I began my own rocking motion to compliments Darry's thrusts.

I slowly looked around the room. The older naked guy was watching the scene, still pumping his own cock up and down. The two guys that had already fucked me and cum were still naked, their hands caressing their softened cocks. The one guy that was still hard and had yet to join in was just stepping up to Tyler who leaned in and began sucking him.

Darryl was a master at fucking. His strokes were steady and deep and even though I had already cum in Tyler's mouth, my body was buzzing from being fucked by his rock hard, 9 inches. I also had the added bonus of watching as Tyler got onto all fours and now took his first cock of the session, his ass easily taking the guy's 6 inches.

I slid to my elbows, the pounding becoming more intense as Darryl picked up speed and his thrust grew more forceful. I watched the guy fucking Tyler cum, then all eyes were on me, taking 9 glorious inches of rock hard, black cock that was preparing to dump his load deep inside me.

Just as that thought crossed my mind he did, slamming into me as he released stream after stream of cum deep inside me, shooting his load into my colon as he groaned with satisfaction. Finishing he pulled out and I felt my ass once again contract, his thick cum pushing out my ass and down onto the lounger. I turned and saw Tyler kneeling in front of him, licking his shaft clean.

I let my body collapse flat onto the lounger, spent from taking three cocks and three loads. Slowly, I rolled over, careful to avoid the puddle of cum between my legs and raised up on my elbows. I smiled as I looked around the room.

"You enjoy that," the first guy who fucked me asked.

"I loved it! You all were amazing."

"Well, your ass is pretty fucking amazing. Hope you decide to come back."

I smiled. "I definitely plan to."

Five minutes later, I was dressed and walking out with Tyler. I followed him to his place, which was basic, but clean and only about five minutes from my own. We shared a bottle of wine and he gave me the skinny on the local area. He said he had only met a couple of other gay guys our age in the area. They were roommates and pretty much kept to themselves. The town was definitely conservative and homophobic, but as long as there wasn't any public display of affection, no one made a fuss.

He said that two of guys who had fucked me were actually married, but weren't getting any at home and liked the freedom to come down to the theater and get off. I reminded me how important it was to be discrete and I assured him I understood.

A couple months later, Tyler's lease expired and he moved in with me. I got the apartment complex to let me move to a two-bedroom unit, so we had plenty of space and nothing looked inappropriate. We never hosted anyone at our place to prevent any gossip.

We became lovers and boyfriends, although we were never exclusive and readily admitted to each other how much we enjoyed being total cock sluts. We slept together and regularly fucked each other, but were otherwise total bottoms.

It turned out that Tyler knew Bob and had been over to his place a couple of times. We never understood why, but Bob and a couple of the guys who frequented the adult theater didn't get alone, which is why we never saw him there.

There's an endless stream of sexual encounters I could write about during the two years I lived there before getting transferred, but it would mostly be more of the same...mostly. Teri changed everything though. You actually met Teri during the early part of this story. She was Rhonda's roommate. While it was pretty obvious how open she was about her body, I had no idea just how far her carnal desires actually went. I'm already looking forward to sharing it with you. Soon. Thanks for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds