The Devil in Devlin

"Come here, honey."

We knelt under the dying rays of the sun, and my arms slowly snaked around his waist to hang there. He was such a good-looking guy, all mysterious yet sweet, his dark eyes glowing. My gaze rested on his pink lips and how I wanted to make them swollen with my kisses. How I wanted to drive him wild with need.

My fingers crept behind his head and under the teased mess of his black hair lying against his neck. I slowly tilted my face upwards and gave his jaw a quick peck. A few more as my mouth lifted to his, and his lips parted to let my tongue in. I gently explored around his tongue for awhile as he responded to me eagerly. When the kiss broke apart his eyes were closed, he was panting softly and his face was flushed.

I kissed down his chin to the hollow of his throat where I was dying to mark my lover but didn't dare. I worked his shirt off and kissed across his collar bones, down his shoulders to his pectorals and fastened on a nipple. He shivered in delight. My tongue flattened against the small berry, and it instantly retracted into a hard seed. With my fingers I played with one side while I sucked on the other, and Dakota threw his head back and groaned.

Dakota helped me with my own shirt, fanning his fingers across my chest as he licked and sucked on my upper body. He had the ability like nobody else I knew to get me turned on, and my cock was rock solid. His was creating a wet spot near on the waistband of his low-hanging shorts so we decided to get rid of the rest of our clothes. Naked, we spread out on the blanket to kisses that were sometimes deep and languid, sometimes like fucking each other's mouths, needy and desperate.

"Remember our first phone sex?" I asked Kody in a husky voice. There had been many since then as we worked out our sexual frustration with each other, unable to be together except by words. "What I said I was going to do to you? Now, I'm going to show you."

I climbed down between his naked thighs and stared at his nine inch cock that was curved, rosy marble. Without preamble I sucked it down halfway to the root to the reverberation of his howls. I slurped on the head and pulled precum from the slit as my tongue slid around to attack the sensitive nerve center in the back where it met the shaft. Bobbing over it, I began to set a steady rhythm which encouraged Dakota to rock his hips into me. For several long minutes I made love to his penis, nuzzling his balls my free hand, taking my time and enjoying his pants and groans. With every downward nod I was able to take more of his cock into my mouth until I deep-throated him. Swallowing, I felt him seize up, thrusting fiercely.

"Fuck, Dev, fuck," he screamed to the sky, so loudly it scared birds out of the nearby trees. His whole body went rigid, and cum gushed out of his dick to flood my mouth. I kept swallowing until I emptied his balls, and I licked him clean. Afterwards I shared a deep kiss with him where he could taste himself, happy and tired.

"That was the best I've ever had," Dakota told me as I pushed sweaty hair out of his eyes.

I was confused. "The only, don't you mean?"

He shook his head and blushed a deep red. "I'm not a virgin. Um... Julia Clarence and me... tenth grade."

Ah, the deacon's daughter. The coincidence that Mr. Clarence was one of the men interrogating Dakota after he disappeared was ironic.

Also funny that Dakota and I had never discussed each other's sexual pasts, only that we had both been tested at some point and were clean. Maybe we should've asked why we even needed to be tested if we were supposedly both virgins, but we had trusted each other. I still trusted him.

"But you're really good at giving head," Kody smiled. "Much better than Julia."

I laughed at his compliment, but it was time for a confession of my own. I told him that this was my sixth staffing and how when I was younger I was forced to blow bigger guys if I didn't want to be knocked around or thrown out of a foster home on my ass. I explained what happened when I lived with the Comptons and getting beaten up for the pictures I drew in my spare time. By the time I was done he was holding me tightly and he was crying. I was simply resigned and philosophical.

This discussion, of course, had deleterious effects on my own erection and I was soft again, my cock nestled and resting in my brown pubes. Dakota immediately volunteered for fluffing duty and went to work on me.

I lay down on the blanket and we made out for a few minutes. Kissing and nibbling his way down to my groin, his fingers fluttered over the mushroom-shaped head and played in the sticky precum. My dick began to rise like a phoenix. Using his thumb and all four fingers in a cone shape he gently squeezed it, and it was like more fluid had just been waiting for an invitation because it bubbled out like lava. He smeared it over his palm, grabbed my shaft and pumped slowly.

Rolling my cockhead on his tongue, he glanced up at me through his bangs and applied steady pressure with the vacuum of his mouth. That tongue wasn't idle, and it curled and slithered in quick circles. And oh shit, that stud in his tongue and the feeling of it rolling across my slit! With a whimper, my hips came up off the truck bed, and I could already feel the semen begin to stir in my balls. Freeing the head, he nibbled down my pole with tiny nips of his teeth. Back up the same way, and then he took me into his mouth and began to bob. Sliding his lips up and down my pole, faster and deeper until his breath ghosted my pubes.

By the fourth descent, I was coming apart. "Oh yes, Kody, do it, do it. Suck me hard."

He knew I was about to spurt, and his lips made a round O around my shaft and I couldn't stop it. He held on to my hips as I unleashed everything inside me in a shattering orgasm. I shuddered and sweated and cried out. My limbs went crazy, and I may have even blacked out for a second or two.

We lay naked in the back of his truck for what seemed like forever watching the stars come out over the tree tops. It was just an inky puzzle of white dots but so romantic when I was holding on to my Kody. But all good things had to come to an end, and quickly we redressed. Dakota was about to start the truck when I put my hand on his wrist to stop him.

I fished into my pocket and pulled out a two-inch purple velveteen pouch. Inside it was a plain gold band that had once belonged to my father. As he explained it, it wasn't a wedding ring; in fact, he had forgotten the meaning of it except it might have been given to him by a girl who liked him. I had received it from my social worker when she asked Kayla for some of my father's things for me. It probably wasn't even valuable if my dad's sister was willing to part with it.

I gazed at Kody who had gone completely still. I gave him a reassuring smile, and he had a strange gleam in his violet eyes, understanding that this was important to both of us. Slipping the ring on his finger, it fit perfectly.

"I know you probably can't show this off," I said in a hushed voice, "without answering a bunch of questions about what it is or where you got it. Maybe if you wear it on a chain around your neck nobody will notice. I'm not asking you to marry me. Yet. Maybe this seems rushed, but I guess you could say it's a promise ring from me saying that you're everything I could want and I love you."

In answer, Dakota took me in his arms and gave me a long kiss. When we parted his eyes were wet but he had a big grin on his face. "I love you too, Devlin, forever and ever."

It was late May and we were nearing graduation. I wasn't nearly as excited about it as I thought I'd be. It was just a stepping stone. What I looked forward to was August, and I was counting the weeks until we left for the university. For freedom. Dakota and I were under so much pressure, dying to be together, unable to show how much we loved each other except when we were alone. Every morning I woke up holding my breath and hoping we'd get through the day without making a mistake. Every night when I closed my eyes I was grateful we were still safe. If not for Caleb I don't know what we would've done.

Dakota was doing much better. The ring made my promise of love to him real, and he finally took a step of faith and believed with his whole heart. He was always on the lookout for ways we could spend time together. We came up with a great one when tickets for Grad Night went on sale.

Grad Night was the all-night party following graduation when the school hired vendors and entertainers and locked the seniors in the gym. Free food, dancing to music by a local DJ and a rotation of decent bands, shows and casino games, silly crafts and kiddy fare like face painting to end the school year in style and send us off into the great unknown with a bang. The tickets cost $65 apiece. Randy and Amber had agreed to pay for mine, and Dakota had money saved up. We wondered if there was a way for us to forego the party and rent a hotel room instead, seeing as the graduates wouldn't be released from the gym until seven o'clock the next morning.

It was marvelously easy because we didn't breathe a word to anyone, not even Caleb. Randy gave me cash and didn't ask for a receipt, proving that good kids can get away with murder apparently. Graduation began at five, would end about seven and then we would have close to two hours between the end of the ceremony and the scheduled start of the fete to spend with our families. Dakota told me to let him handle everything.

So yeah, my graduation from high school was sweet. Randy and Amber fussed over me almost as much as Caleb. Ms Hopkins, my caseworker, was there, happy as a clam to take pictures of me in my Honors cap and gown to fix over her Children's Services desk and prove that some foster kids do exit the system as successes. She extended an invitation to Kayla or anyone in Dad's family who wanted to attend, but as far as they were concerned, they weren't related to me. I didn't give a shit.

Randy and Amber took Caleb and me out for dinner to a roadside steakhouse that had really good food. I dawdled over my meal until Amber finally asked me if I was sick, and not wanting to give her or Randy a reason to keep me home, I smiled and ate up. Caleb kept looking at me speculatively.

We were on our way to school for Grad Night when I decided to come clean with him.

"Caleb, don't be surprised if Kody and I disappear tonight."

"Why?" Now, I had his full attention.

"We aren't staying." I blushed and hoped he wouldn't get grossed out when I said, "We've put off making love for a special time, and tonight is it."

Naturally, he came up with all kinds of reasons it wouldn't work and how we'd get caught. Yeah, Dakota and I had already considered that some of our friends might find his or my absence strange, might even put something together as to why we were both gone. Unless they tattled to their parents, who tattled to Dakota's or Amber and Randy we'd work it out. No matter what, we would still have the night together as planned. They couldn't take college away either since we were both attending on full scholarships.

Dakota was standing at the street edge of the long driveway heading back towards the gym, and Caleb put down his window as we stopped next to him. "Devlin has to get out here," Kody said, and I understood. Vehicles were being locked in as much as the students were.

Giving us both a black look, Caleb let me open the door to join Dakota. I looked at him. "You don't have to lie for us Caleb if it makes you uncomfortable. Say you don't know where we are. You don't really."

He tried to look stern but ended up smiling. "Get out of here you two."

Dakota drove us down the coast some thirty miles to a small beach community that would be a hopping resort in a week or two. Two blocks from the ocean was a cozy set of upscale cottages, and he had the key to the one farthest in the back. We had no luggage; just a small pack holding some essentials. We were expected to return home in the same clothes we were wearing so we didn't need anything except for a few snacks in case the sex made us hungry later. Dakota had taken care of that too.

The cottage was well appointed. We weren't interested in the cuteness of the planked porch or the shutters on the windows or the solid hardwood floors. There was a small living room with furniture made to withstand coastal weather and little people's sandy feet, a modestly equipped kitchen with an eating bar and a surprisingly large bathroom. The only thing that mattered to Kody and me was the big king-sized bed taking up almost the whole single bedroom. And it was ours all night.

I was so keyed up about our rendezvous that I was practically hyperventilating by the time we ran inside and locked the cottage door. Neither of us was hungry or needed anything except each other. Dakota took my hand and we walked into the bedroom. My man was going to make love to me tonight, something I had been looking forward to for nearly two months. I almost wanted to ask him to pinch me.

Dakota walked up behind me and lifted my hair away from my neck, raining light kisses between the hairline and my collar. I could feel his hard dick threatening the zipper of his khaki pants and pressed against my tailbone. His hands massaged the tension from my shoulders, and he smelled divine, aroused male along with the remnants of his spicy aftershave.

Deliberately I turned in his arms and rose up on my toes to rest a silky kiss, actually just a trace of a touch, on his lips. I slowly nibbled on his bottom lip and he quaked against me, whether out of desire or nervousness I had no idea. I licked the seam of his mouth and his lips parted. He moved in to deepen the kiss slowly, and his tongue zipped out to taste me. Colliding together, my tongue stroked his and we lost our ability to breathe for a few minutes. We held on to each other, our hands roaming over clothed bodies, amping up the excitement.

I began to remove my shirt, and he stilled my fingers. "Let me. Tonight is for you to enjoy," he said as I stared into his violet eyes. "You always do so much. You're the strong one who fights the battles. Now it's your turn to rest and let me treat you special."

I was in a formal shirt with long sleeves and cuffs because we had to dress up for Grad Night—a silly tradition, but one which we'd gone along with to create the illusion. Now, Dakota spun me back around and pulled me against his body so I was cradled into his chest. When he reached under my arms he began to unbutton the black fabric from neck to navel. Untucking the tails, he drew the cotton down my arms, folded it and set it on the chair. He got rid of my A-shirt, dress pants, socks and shoes in the same way, leaving me in my boxer briefs.

By this time my erection was almost painful, and his hands slipped down to stroke it through my shorts as he kissed every inch of skin his mouth could reach. He was still fully clothed, and I was breathing harshly and twisting in his arms. I wanted bare, damp skin to stretch against. "Mmm, take them off, honey," I begged.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed where I bounced lightly on the firm mattress. Grinning at me in a playful fashion, he started his own little striptease, making a show out of unhooking his own buttons, removing the belt from his pants and pulling them off his legs. He was making me so horny I began to caress my own dick over my briefs, creating a wet spot that grew with each second.

Down to his own briefs, Dakota came towards me, grabbed me by the ankles and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. My underwear was off in no time, and he knelt between my thighs and took my hard dick in his mouth to begin sucking on it. He knew what I liked; he got the whole stud working up and down my shaft and circling around the slit. I moaned and thrashed , my hands on his head to lightly hold him in place. The muscles in my thighs and abdomen started rippling under the skin, and I was getting close. His erotic show had spurred on the desired effect, and I could no longer fight the end. With a loud scream, I erupted in Kody's mouth and nearly overflowed it with my cream.

Dakota stretched out over me, being careful not to put too much weight on my body and kissed me long and deeply. I could taste my essence on his tongue, and I could feel his heavy cock on my thigh. My hand felt down to massage it and he moaned. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

He pressed a kiss into my forehead. "I want to make love to you, Dev." His voice was hoarse and solemn, and his eyes heavy-lidded with need. "I want to put my dick up inside you and make you all mine."

"I want that too," I whispered.

Kody got up and retrieved a bottle of lube from his gear. As he pulled extra pillows from the closet, I shoved the blankets down the bed to find cool satin sheets. When he moved back towards me, his briefs were gone, and his long, thin cock was swinging at me like an invitation. I licked my lips in delight and reached for it, handling the warm hardness lovingly. I fluttered my fingers over it, and he groaned.

"Dev, if you keep that up, I'm not going to get anywhere near your ass."

I smiled, deciding to be an obedient boy and stretched out on the bed. He crawled up to me, his shaggy black hair shining in the dim light and a hungry expression on his face. I raised my knees to my armpits and held them there, displaying my little pink bud for him. I heard him gasp and the cap of the lube bottle snap open.

I had no idea if Dakota knew what he was doing or not, but he took charge. He stuffed two pillows under me to lift my hips higher, and soon after, I felt a warm, slick finger covered in lube circling my hole. I couldn't even begin to describe how it felt but I could feel the puckered skin around it fluttering to his touch. Dakota was watching my ass carefully, seeming fascinated by my response, lightly trailing his finger over it again and again, I could feel my muscles tightening and my cock pulsing.

"Honey, stop or you're going to get me off again," I whined.

The finger stopped circling and slowly breeched the outer muscle to slip into my bud. There was a distinct burning pain and a desire to eject the intruder, but I bit my lip and didn't let myself complain. He slowly began to move his finger in and out, and as he stretched me gently, the burning began to disappear.

Fully impaling me with one finger, Dakota added a second, curving and twisting to widen the passage. He hit a spot inside which I knew to be my prostate, and it was like a sizzle of electricity through me. I moaned, and he smiled wickedly and stroked it again. By the time he had three fingers in me I was babbling and begging him. "Just put it in me, Kody. Pleasepleaseplease."

No condom. No need. He positioned my ass by lifting my feet to his shoulders and slicked his dick up with lube, groaning at his own touch. At a perfect angle for my pucker, he fed his cock into me slowly. There was resistance, as if my bud was trying to warn me what was coming. His dick finally pushed through the first ring of muscle and I nearly screamed, it hurt so badly. I won't lie; I was in tears and trying to control my breathing, knowing I had to calm down and only then would the pain stop.

Dakota was watching me frantically, upset because he'd hurt me, massaging my thighs and ass and trying to get me to relax. As much as he'd prepared me, his cock was still bigger than his fingers combined, and there was a lot of burning and uncomfortable fullness. He pressed just a little harder and breeched the second barrier. From the look on his face, he wanted very badly to thrust but I had to ask him Dakota to stop while I caught my breath and got used to him inside me.

Minutes went by, and the burning lessened to a level I could tolerate. "Try to move," I coaxed Dakota. He leaned into me gently with small prods, enough to enter me partial inches at a time. As I expanded to take him in, I could feel myself loosen, and his cock moving in and out began to feel good. He finally buried his whole dick in my hole, and the emotions that played across my mind of being completely one with my man were enough to outweigh the initial discomfort.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds