The Devil in Devlin

Dakota began to thrust in long strokes, and I rocked my hips to meet him. I watched his face and the bliss that shot through with every drive, felt the way he pressed his fingers into my thighs as he fought against release too soon and the tenderness in which he was whispering my name. Then he went in at a slightly different angle and nailed my prostate.

"Kody, oh fuck, again Kody."

Sweat popped out all over his body, and he held on to me tightly. His groin began to piston into me like a crazy thing, sawing over my gland with every lunge, and I was nearly sobbing with the need to cum. Intertwining my fingers in his, I pulled him down into a hard breathless kiss, my cock trapped between us, and it was just enough. I went wild as spasms rocked my entire body, and thick shots of semen spewed out of my cock between us. My hole began to twitch around him; it was enough to bring Kody into paradise, and he unloaded inside me.

"Oh Devlin, lover... oh shit, oh Dev." And he ended on a scream.

All too soon we began to return to consciousness, tired, covered in cum and my ass sore. Dakota dragged me to the shower, and we washed each other. Sitting in bed in the dark, we ate the snacks he'd brought with him and listened to the waves crash down on the shore.

"You know that ring you gave me?" he asked, taking a sip from his Pepsi. "Well, I found something kind of like it online and bought it for you."

From next to him he produced a small jeweler's box. He handed it to me, and I looked inside. Nestled in the velveteen lining was an unadorned golden ring very similar to the one of mine he wore on a long chain around his neck. It was glinting in the dim light even now. He had attached an identical chain to mine, and he put the band on my finger and kissed me.

"I love you, Kody."

I hadn't given him the ring in order to get one back, but I didn't say anything in protest. Kody was proving his claim on me the same as I wanted to announce to the world that he was my man. I was as sincere as I could be. I felt I would love this man forever.

He gave me a deeper kiss. "Dev, I'm so in love with you, sometimes I swear you must be a gift from God."

And that was one crazy thought when we chose to really think about the significance. We giggled, thinking of ourselves as newlyweds. At some point we slumped together and fell asleep.

Twice that night one of us awoke. The first time we sixty-nined each other to another wonderful orgasm. The second, Dakota had his fingers up my ass and was preparing to make love to me. I watched the ecstasy chase across his face as a strong climax gripped him, and he blasted my insides with his essence. I had nothing left left in my balls, but his enjoyment was an emotional high that was all I needed.

We spooned together, unable to move after that and nearly sleeping through the alarm. Checking out, we met Caleb near the old drive-in theater so I could switch vehicles. I left Kody with a long, steamy kiss and a smile, my hand trailing down his arm.

"Disgusting, immoral, degenerate sinners," my foster brother scolded. But he did it with a laugh and a quick hug for Kody before we drove away.

The summer was passing, and the time to leave for college draw near. With an air of helpful ingenuity, Dakota approached Randy and Amber in early August, claiming to have recently learned that he and I were attending the same university and asking if they wanted him to drive me. Yes, they were very grateful not to make the trip as long as I was agreeable. I thanked him formally for the suggestion and said yes.

Kody and I had spoken numerous times about the wisdom of telling his parents that he was gay. We concurred that there was no sense in causing trouble before our departure, but he'd had enough with sneaking around and hiding who he was. He wasn't planning on any dramatic scene; maybe for safety's sake he'd come out during a telephone call home, but it would be soon. With that in mind, Dakota came to grips with the fact that once he did, his mother and father would probably never speak to him again.

Caleb was sad about Dakota's decision because we would probably never get to spend any time together over vacations and holidays, but he understood. Actually, for a religious freak, he was an alright guy. He knew that Kody and I were in love, he never condemned either of us for it and did his best to cloak our actions if they invited too much scrutiny. His parents had wanted him to attend a Christian college, but he was headed for Berkeley, so we wouldn't lose contact with him. The two schools weren't that far apart.

We were leaving on August eighteenth, and my stuff was pretty well packed by the beginning of the month. I still didn't have a lot. A refurbished laptop the Simmons' family gave me as a graduation present, a video game, some books and music, and the few things of my dad's that Kayla had been willing to let go of. My favorite possession was a framed five-by-seven photo of him that Caleb had made for me from the photograph I carried in Silas Marner since nobody in my old family thought I deserved any pictures of him. I was glad I wasn't related to them by blood.

Very early in the morning on the seventeenth Caleb woke me up and told me to hurry and get dressed. The entire family was up and in a panic; apparently there had been a fire at the church overnight, and we were needed. The fire was not suspicious in any way due to the fact that they already knew what started it. Part of a summer program for the youth was devoted to crafts, and two chemical compounds had ignited, partially burning down a set of children's classrooms. Now that the fire was out, the church was calling on its members to help salvage any items possible from the unburned portion of the building.

I helped the church workers empty the building and set up tables and chairs in quickly-partitioned areas on the gymnasium floor so the youth program would go on without a hitch. We were dirty and exhausted by the time we finished at eight a.m. and Randy and Amber sent us home. For some inexplicable reason, Dakota's father needed his set of house keys, so he had no way to get in the house, and Caleb invited him over to ours. It would give us the opportunity to load my gear and speed up our getaway to San Francisco the next day.

We packed my pathetic handful of boxes in the back of Kody's truck, and Caleb loaned him some clothes so he could shower and get clean. Half an hour later, both of us scrubbed and relaxed, we collapsed on the family room couch. We must have fallen asleep.

We awoke to screaming. Amber was standing two feet from us staring at us in horror, and she was pulling on Dakota's arm. I jumped to my feet in shock, spilling Dakota off the couch when I unbalanced him, and he slid to the floor. Amber looked like she was going to attack him, so when Randy rushed in demanding to know what was going on, he grabbed her to hold her back. A sleepy Caleb bounded down the stairs amid the chaos, and we still couldn't comprehend what she was so aggravated over.

All she could do was point at us, shouting, "You two, you two... in my house of all places. Under our very noses. God is going to strike you dead, you abominations, you sinners." Dakota and I stared at each other wondering if she'd lost her mind. I mean, in this case, we hadn't done anything.

Randy asked again for an explanation and by the look on his face, he was of the same mind as us. Amber had begun to settle down some; although she was still angry, she could at least speak.

"They were sleeping together on the couch," she wailed in the misery of one who had her common decency trampled on and couldn't forget the indiscretion. "James was in Dakota's arms like he would hold a lover, like he was a woman. James had his hand on Dakota's..." she struggled to get the word out, "...crotch, thigh, I don't know. But the touch was intimate. They are homosexuals and have sinned in this house. Abominations!"

Nobody said a word for at least thirty seconds. I could almost see Randy's mind crawling with the possibility that she must have misunderstood us, and we deserved the benefit of the doubt. Caleb was blushing in a way that might have been taken to mean that he was shocked by the mental images of two men in love when, in fact, he was trying to force his mouth to work so he could take care of damage control.

As innocent as this was, it never would've happened in the first place if Dakota and I weren't so exhausted. We had always been so vigilant not to give ourselves away. The obvious answer was that our newfound familiarity had caused us to grow careless, and we were sitting close together on the couch when we fell asleep. Amber had walked in on us doing no more than that, but we had subconsciously spooned in together in a way that was highly suggestive of our connection over the past two months. Even so, Randy wasn't ready to nail our asses over something as easily misread as how we were lying on some furniture after being up for hours.

"I think we should just take a moment here to calm down and pray about this," he suggested.

Pray about it? Dakota and I looked at each other and grinned, simultaneous acknowledgment hitting us both at this uncanny twist of whimsy. How absurd to think that prayer had a snowball's chance in hell here? We laughed, and any possibility of getting away with it went up in smoke when, tired of the bullshit our lives had become, we reached for each other. Kody pulled me into his arms and gave me a deep, soulful kiss.

Randy erupted in fury, spewing venom and hateful words, demanding to know whether we'd been having sex or, as he put it, living in sin. He called us detestable demons, immoral trespassers who has allowed Satan to live in our hearts and, Amber's favorite word, abominations that needed divine help to show us the way of our transgressions.

At the same time, Amber began screaming her head off again, claiming she was going to call the Brewsters and warn them that her foster son, James, had corrupted Dakota— just as soon as she phoned Pastor Goldsmith and the church deacons to sanctify their home and lay hands on us and pray the sin out of us.

Randy rushed at us, and Caleb must have known what he was about to do because at the same time he fell forward as if he tripped, blocking us. Randy stumbled and fell backwards on to the couch.

"Go," Caleb yelled. "Go now."

Dakota grabbed me by the hand, and we ran out the front door and jumped in his truck. The last I saw of the Simmons adults was a Keystone Cops kind of deal where Amber was trying to help Randy up but doing more harm than good. Caleb had dislodged himself from the pileup and jogged down the sidewalk towards us. He fished his wallet out of his pocket and threw forty dollars at me.

"Call me when you guys get to San Francisco," he shouted with a grin as Dakota started the ignition and gunned the engine. "I'll be at Berkeley in about a week. Take care and drive safely. Love you guys."

"I love you too, Caleb." Looking quickly to make sure the adults didn't follow him for his own sake, I reached out and gave him a one-armed hug of appreciation. Dakota stuck his hand out his window and waved, and I stared out the back until he was out of sight.

It took Dakota and me all of ten minutes to go through the dining room window of his house and retrieve the boxes of gear he was taking with him to college. Nobody was home which was our salvation. He stood in the doorway of the bedroom he'd probably never see again and sighed. I came up behind him with a kiss and hug of solace, and he smiled at me. Taking the time to listen to and delete all four messages from Randy and Amber demanding that Kody's parents stop us from leaving, we walked out into the sunshine, climbed back in his truck and drove away to freedom.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds