The Doll Doctor

"Yep."

"And covered your tattoos."

"That too."

He looked me up and down. "I like your socks."

"I knew you would."

"You did this for me?" He still couldn't get his head around it.

"Um, not exactly, Darren. I did this for me. I want this. What I want you to do is take this remote and go back outside. I want you to wait a while and then come back in. I'm going to be on my back on this table, and I want you to pretend I'm Claire. I'm not going to move, I'm just going to...I want to feel what it is like to be her. Just once."

I still hadn't knocked the disbelief out of his eyes, but that extremely promising bulge in his pants kept me from wavering.

"If you don't want to do this, just walk right past me and get Claire from the back room. I'll send you a bill, but I won't ever want to talk to you again. If you do want to act out this fantasy, well...I wanna be your doll." I clicked the button to start the door rolling down and tossed him the remote. "Go!"

* * * * *

Lying on my back, I tried not to tremble. I wasn't scared of rejection anymore. Something told me Darren would come back in that door and fulfill my fantasy. But I was shaking with anticipation. I worked on some deep breathing. Then I heard the door rise and creak, and I tried to stay perfectly still. The door slowly rolled back down. I heard him walking toward me, but instead of looking, I remained static in my doll pose.

I could see him standing beside me, but only in my peripheral vision, because I didn't turn my head. Then I felt his breath on my cheek and heard him whisper, "I missed you, Claire." I knew I was trembling, but he didn't acknowledge that. Instead he walked around the table, inspecting me. I felt his hand lightly touch my arm. "Wow, Lisa is good. It looks like she gave you some upgrades. I see she installed the eye-blinking chip and the breathing module. I didn't even know they had those features available yet. And the body heat feature too ... very nice. But why did she deflate your tits?"

And that was when I realized Darren was not only a sexy hot nerd, but really fucking funny too. But I didn't laugh. I was an ice queen.

Darren's hands gently stroked my arm, then glided across my belly. He crawled onto the table and scooped both hands behind my shoulder blades to lift my back off the hard surface. I heard the duct tape rip . Then he lay my bare back down. I didn't make eye contact. I tried to remain perfectly still, even when he lowered my tank top the same way I'd watched him take it off of Claire. I didn't help or cooperate at all. I tried to control my breathing, but now my tits were exposed and ... I don't know if this is normal, but my nipples get hard whenever I even look at them. Having Darren stare at my tits stirred me up, even without him actually touching me. I had a brief moment of worry that they wouldn't look as good as Claire's. But then I felt myself getting wet and remembered wet pussy trumps fake tits. Ha-ha, Claire.

Darren started massaging my breasts with both hands. I locked my focus on a spot on the ceiling and tried to control my breathing. He didn't bother trying to hide how turned-on he was, and he didn't need to, so I heard his breathing and even a little moan. Oh my god, how am I going to keep this up? He just started.

"Your tits feel really good," he whispered in my ears. Did he mean my tits or Claire's tits? Oh god, of course he meant my tits! That was my nipple being rolled between his forefinger and thumb. He started kissing my cheek, and it took every ounce of willpower in my being not to turn and meet his mouth with mine. I kept my lips parted but not closed, just like Claire. But I wasn't expecting him to insert a finger in my mouth and start exploring! Don't close, don't suck - keep the tongue still! Then he lowered that hand to my skirt and unzipped it. I didn't cooperate by lifting my hips, so he had to sit up and do a lot of work to shimmy that skirt off of me. After he got the skirt past my feet, he tossed it aside and sat next to me, unbuttoning his shirt. I wished I could look at him - I was so curious to see what his body looked like. But I continued to stare at the spot on the ceiling. What was he doing? Fingers on the side of my pink panties, lifting them, pulling the fabric gently to the left - oh, my hot nerd had decided to check my hair status.

"Perfect," he whispered. Oscar's expertise at fake facial hair paid off. The only flaw was, I knew the patch of hair couldn't withstand much friction, and I was really craving a lot of friction.

Darren pulled my panties down carefully, and though I am sure I was shaking with lust, he ignored it. The underwear removal was almost as difficult as the skirt - I continued to offer no assistance whatsoever. "Claire, did Lisa try to have sex with you? I saw the way she admired your shape, and I started to wonder, actually, I've been fantasizing all week that she would have sex with you."

"Really, she sat on your face? ... Did you like it, Claire? ... Oh my god, that is so hot. Yes, I think a threesome is a great idea, I'll be sure and ask her."

It took everything in my power not to laugh.

Then he parted my legs.

And I about died.

The crazy thing is he didn't touch me for a few seconds. I don't know if he was just looking at me or what, but after what seemed like a long time, I heard him unbuckling, then unzipping, and then I heard the 'swoosh' of fabric. I was practically panting and I could feel my wetness. I could even smell it, putting another mental tally mark in the 'Lisa' versus 'Claire' column.

His hand settled onto my thigh, stroking his skin against mine. I wondered if he was always like this, so extremely patient, or if he was trying to impress me. I didn't want him to try to impress me. I wanted him to have his way with me. And I didn't imagine I could be any more turned on than I already was, until I felt his mouth on my tit. I'm sure a tiny gasp escaped my lips - I couldn't help it - but I quickly reeled it in and regained my composure. That is to say, as much composure as an extremely sexual woman can have with a hot nerd clamped down on her nipple, lying on top of her while his hand casually teases the external folds of her labia. If I weren't a doll right now, I'd so throw you down and fuck the shit out of you. Seriously, I began to wonder if I could handle this, mentally. It was torture. He just kept flicking my nipple with the tip of his tongue and teasing my pussy without penetration for an eternity. Fuck me already!

Then he propped himself on his elbow and apologized. "I'm sorry Claire, I'm extremely horny. I've really missed you, and I am super-anxious to fuck you. I think I can only manage about twenty minutes of oral right now."

Somehow, I kept the scream completely internal.

A very ample hard-on pressed into my leg, and I sensed it leaking precum down my inner thigh. Darren lowered himself between my legs. I continued my attempt at "dead weight" as he moved my feet and bent my legs at the knees. Of course I was still in my socks and Converses, which he seemed intent to leave on. Fuck, I could literally feel his breath on my pussy - it must have been visibly wet. A finger gently parted my labia, don't scream, don't scream, followed by a slow lick from bottom to top.

"Fucking yum," he said. Then he dove in. His face buried itself in my pussy, licking and sucking and fucking with abandon, shaking side to side as if trying to wedge in deeper, and driving me beside myself. This was by far the best, the most enthusiastic face-fucking of my entire life. Darren was a spelunker, determined to plunge into my depths. I didn't even need to grab the back of his head to pull him in further; he pulled himself in, fucking me with his mouth, with his tongue, even with his nose. Then he rammed a finger into me and wasn't exactly gentle about it, jolting me involuntarily into an orgasm I could not even remotely pretend to hide. "Fuck yeah," I heard him mumble into my pussy as I quivered in orgasmic bliss with shock waves echoing all through my body. "Mmmmm," he moaned into me. I couldn't believe I wasn't screaming. I couldn't remember ever coming so hard, and I tried, I really tried, to keep my panting below a roar as I caught my breath. Darren was breathing loudly too, and then I noticed a wetness on my shin. It was his cum on my leg. How did that happen? Was he stroking himself as he ate me? Oh my god, that was hot. Why hadn't I placed mirrors around the room so I could see that?

Darren flopped down next to me, kissing my neck and face where I could smell myself on him. It was excruciating not to respond to his kisses. After a guy makes me cum, I get incredibly amorous, especially after an orgasm of that caliber. But I pretended to be a statue, a shivering, orgasmic, very satisfied yet still completely aroused statue. "You taste amazing today, Claire. Better than you've ever tasted before." I tried to suppress a grin as his hand roamed my body.

Then he flipped me over. And I got scared. The shudder I gave was probably indistinguishable from all the other trembling and quivering I had been unable to suppress, so even if he sensed it, he couldn't know he was approaching "no-no" land as he very slowly kissed down my spine, one vertebra at a time, pausing only to compliment Lisa's handiwork and say the scar wasn't even visible.

But I know where that spinal cord leads, and it tucks into the space where 'no man has roamed before.' Surprised? Well, I've probably come across as a very open-minded and experimental person up to this point, but the truth is I'm squeamish about my butthole. It's a hygiene concern, not that I didn't take great care to clean myself up and prepare for this encounter, but, but, but, butt, butt - Oh fuck, he's at my butt. Pervy nerd boy was spreading my butt cheeks apart and licking my crack with his signature enthusiasm, and I was supposed to be a compliant sex doll. Oh fuck, what a dilemma. I used all my will not to squirm away. Relax, breath, relax into it. He wants to do this, he doesn't mind. Oh my god, oh my. Oh wow...uh-oh...he lightly tickled around my anus with a finger, and I felt the other hand spread my legs, and I consciously didn't help him move me. Oh my god, he is ambidextrous. Oh wow, how is he doing that? I was enjoying this way too much, way more than I was supposed to, way more than I ever thought I would, and his moans and hard dick grinding into my thigh told me he was enjoying it just as much.

A brief panic passed through me as I realized he might try to put that monster in my ass. He can't! I'd told him I couldn't get Claire's ass fuck-worthy - oh, but I did say that she might be able to ... oh my god. I no sooner thought it than felt it, a finger sliding up into my butt, rolling the image of a bowling ball down a throbbing gutter in my mind. Oh this is good. I tried to relax, to stay in character, but what had happened to Claire's butt terrified me. Somehow, though, I got myself to loosen up. Relaxing helped. I didn't know it would feel this good, but of course it is only one...oh fuck, now it's two. That's got to be two. No more Darren, I try to tell him telepathically, really, I can't take anymore and ...holy crap, I feel so full and don't even have a dick in me, this guy is so good, so amazing and he's gently chewing on my ass cheek at the same time and ... then he pulls out. And stops. Did I do something wrong? Why did he stop? I can't turn around and look at him, so I stay motionless, wondering what he is going to do. I hear something I can't place, then seconds pass, and I can hear him breathing, but he doesn't say or do anything. Is he having second thoughts? Did I turn him off somehow?

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, he gently touches my butt cheek. Then he starts massaging my ass harder with both hands. I am so turned on and so relieved to have his hands back on me, I am sure if he touches my pussy at this point I will spontaneously combust. I feel his weight on me, not all of him, and he slides a hand underneath me to rub my clit. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I can't help it ... the right amount of pressure from his weight, the pressure in front, him breathing into my neck, and the whole time my arms are flat at my side and I'm not reacting verbally, but my pussy is screaming at him with its wetness and then he does it again, Mr. Ambi-nerd-boy uses his second hand to fill my pussy with two fingers from behind and he bumps my g-spot while grinding my clit with the palm of his hand. I explode with orgasm. An inhuman sound escapes my mouth.

I didn't know if it was a scream, a groan, a yell ... I just knew that all my holding back, every second of restraining myself, burst out of me and filled the room at once, and my body, which that was supposed to be 'dead weight, bucked off the table about a foot. I couldn't control it. I actually closed my eyes and saw flashes of light as my limbs and spine reacted against my will. It was just one loud, guttural noise that I made, but my body continued screaming to Darren that he was giving me the most undeniably fantastic orgasm of my life.

It was a good thing I couldn't speak. I was so giddy with sex that if I'd opened my mouth at that moment, I would have professed my undying love for him. I would have asked to marry him, offered to have his baby, to wash his clothes, to lick his ass. Oh hell, did I just think that? There are times when it is best to hold one's tongue and let the feelings pass. He was hugging me as much as one could hug a stiff body, while my tremors subsided. "Good girl, Claire," he whispered in my ear. "I wanted you to catch up with me and have a second orgasm." When had he cum again? Oh, the pause after licking my ass? Oh my god, nerd-boy was such a hot perv, and apparently ready to go again since I could feel his rod pressing into my side.

Darren rolled me onto my back. I did nothing to help him. "Uh-oh, look what happened, Claire."

I made myself proud managing to keep my head still. Luckily, I didn't need to turn it at all. He held the dainty patch of hair up in front of my eyes. "I rubbed your little patch of hair off, Claire, I'm sorry. Maybe we can get Lisa to re-attach it. But actually...I'm kinda' digging this hairless look. Yeah, Claire, you feel really good, really smooth. It's like ... it's like I'm cheating on you with Lisa ... What's that? You wouldn't mind? You want to hear what I would do to her? Oh, Claire, you're such a nasty girl. Well ... when I met Lisa, I hadn't expected her to be so fucking hot. Yeah, beautiful and sexy. I had an overwhelming desire to bend her over this table right here and take her from behind. What's that, Claire? You want to role-play Lisa for me? Damn, you're a nasty girl. Okay, be Lisa for me."

God this guy was a complicated perv. Now I was role-playing a doll role-playing me. I didn't think he could possibly top what he'd already done, but then he rolled me to the side of the table and let my legs dangle to the ground while keeping my weight on my belly. He placed his dick at my entrance, allowing just the head to enter me, and paused. The fact that he was now calling me Lisa had me swooning, but he wasn't just saying my name, he was worshiping my body with both hands, all the while holding still with the mushroom head of his cock barely inside my pussy. I could have cried with joy or frustration. Instead, I held still and remained silent.

"Damn Lisa, I've been thinking about this all week. I imagined you'd look beautiful naked, but you've exceeded my expectations by some margin. I fucking love you in these socks, by the way. God, you look and feel so good," I felt him kissing the back of my neck with an open mouth. "And you taste ... mmmmm." And then he did it. He slid his cock into me with the patience and restraint of a blessed saint, if saints were allowed to fuck. And it was a good thing he took his time, because Nerd-Boy-Darren was a tight fit. An extremely tight fit. I had not been able to get a look at his cock or even feel it in my hand; I had only felt him pressed into my leg and side, so I really didn't know what to expect. With my docile arms by my side, he filled me so full of cock that my eyes bulged. Then he wiggled side to side, as if trying on something new.

I died a thousand times. I wanted to be a statue, to remain a statue. I wanted to turn to marble with Darren's dick buried deep inside me, then be put on display in a beautiful rose garden so that passers-by would see the look of heavenly bliss on my face and say, "Wow. She died happy."

Then he slowly slid out of me, and I mentally built a shrine to him and committed myself to falling on my knees and worshipping at the Darren altar of amazing cock for eternity.

Fuck, nerd-boy could fuck. He took his time at first, which was a good thing, given his size, but then he gradually gained momentum and pounded into me like a pile driver. I might have lost consciousness for a moment, until my pussy did a dance I had never felt before, clenching and squeezing as I climbed the peak to orgasmic summit and leapt off its precipice into pure ecstasy. I floated back into reality and landed with a thud when Darren pulled that beautiful cock out of me so it landed and nestled between my butt cheeks like a polish sausage in a bun, spewing hot goo all over my back. His moan was so beautiful I could have cried.

He stayed on top of me a minute or two, gently stroking my arms and kissing my shoulders. Then he rolled off and hugged me from the side. I wasn't sure what to do. Stay in character? I wanted to turn and kiss him and talk to him and tell him how amazing I thought he was, but I knew I couldn't.

He stood up and went over to my sink and came back with a wet towel and started cleaning my back, completely in character. Then he whispered in my ear, "Sorry, Claire, I don't have any baby powder here," solidifying my determination to keep the game going. But he just sat there. Finally, I looked at him, and he grinned back at me. The restraint it took not to fuck this guy back was nothing compared to the discipline it took to stay with my decision. "You better go now, Darren. I've got to get back to work."

His face shifted, quickly, and then the cheerful smile returned to his lips, but not to his eyes. "Okay, sure, Lisa." He walked to my back room to get Claire, and I quickly hopped up and put on the wrap I had laid out and went to help him. He inspected Claire, thanked me profusely, and tried to take cash out of his wallet, but that felt too weird. I told him I would email a bill. Then I helped him lower Claire back into the bag.

I used the remote to roll up the door, and he stopped and looked at me. "Lisa, I just want to -"

"Don't, Darren. It was perfect. It was everything I hoped for and fantasized about. I'm going to relive this in my mind a thousand times, I'm sure. But we can't keep doing this. You need to concentrate on school. Now go!" I smiled at him as I hit the remote and the door started lowering, showing him he only had a few seconds to get out. He kissed me quickly and ran out the door with Claire balanced high on his shoulder.

* * * * *

I completely lost interest in Todd after that. I even lost interest in my work, which was not a good thing. Every time I opened my roll-up door, I hoped I would see the silhouette of that skinny nerd walking toward me. I decided to take a project out of town, something I hadn't done in a long time. I needed to get away.

I ended up going out with a stunt guy on the new project. Martin was really hot looking, and we went out for a few months, but unfortunately a sexy body doesn't trump a sexy mind. I mentally put a tally mark in the Nerd-Boy-Darren column.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Doll Doctor
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds