The Doll Doctor

Darren sent me an email after a few months, a photo of him and Claire together. When I saw the subject line, I was a little scared to open it, but the photo wasn't sexy, it was hilarious. It showed the two of them sitting at a table playing poker with a bottle in front of them and cigarettes hanging off their lips. I just answered with 'lol.' I didn't want him to stop, but I didn't know what to say.

About a month later I got one of them playing twister. I didn't answer. Sure it was funny, but I still couldn't believe I felt jealous of that fucking doll. The third one was months later and much more risqué. Claire had her head in his lap while Darren was dressed in a suit, reading the paper. I knew she couldn't fit her mouth around him, so I actually laughed at that one.

I made a list of all the reasons I shouldn't like him: he's too young, he fucks a doll, he needs to finish school, he's a fucking nerd. God, was he a hot fucking nerd. My list didn't work.

Then I told myself it was just sex and I didn't really know him at all and that we had nothing in common aside from super-charged sex drives. I was starting to believe that, when he called.

"Hey, Lisa, it's Darren. Remember me?"

Yeah, like I could forget the guy who gave me the three best orgasms of my life. "Oh yeah, hey, Darren, what's up?" I tried to make my voice sound casual as my heart pounded against my sternum.

"I wanted to know if I can take you out to dinner. It would be a celebratory dinner. I finished my dissertation."

"You what?"

"I finished, Lisa. You knew I would finish, didn't you?"

"Well, I hoped so, I mean ... wow. I'm so proud of you, Darren!" He had no idea. Fireworks were going off in my brain.

"Yeah, well, thanks, Lisa. I admit, you added some increased motivation. I've been working almost every waking hour since I last saw you."

I couldn't believe it.

"So I'm ready for some fun," he said.

"Oh." He meant sex. Of course he wanted more sex. "With me as Claire, right?"

"What? No. No. You said that was a one-time thing. That's not what I want. Wait, is that what you want?"

"No ... well ... no ... I mean ... maybe?"

Darren didn't say anything for a second. "I want to date you, Lisa. I want to get to know you better. And of course I want to have sex with you, but only if things lead there naturally."

It was my turn to be speechless. "Okay. Okay, Darren. I want to get to know you too. And I really want to celebrate you finishing school. I'm really, really, impressed by the sacrifice you made to reach your goals." I meant it.

Darren laughed and said, "Okay, good. How's Friday?"

"Perfect."

"But hey, Lisa, just out of curiosity - did you happen to save those tube socks?"

"Yes," I laughed, "and I bought four more pairs."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Doll Doctor
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds