The Edinburgh Festival

A waiter brought a trolley with a selection of sandwiches, savouries, cakes, scones and some gorgeous pastries. We talked as our tea was poured out.

He was very interested in knowing more about me, so I gave him a brief summary of my life. He was more interested in talking about me rather than talking about himself. There was nothing remarkable about me at all, I was just an ordinary guy. Alec called me his hero and what I did was remarkable. He reached across and held my hand, smiling at me.

Before we knew it, two hours had passed. Alec was bringing out the best in me. I was charming and witty, at a level I never thought I had in me. We talked, we laughed and we shared a delightful tea together. I was warming more and more to him. He had kept the rest of the weekend free, if I wanted to spend time with him. Which of course I did.

We walked up to the Bridges, heading for the Royal Mile. There were several venues being used for the Festival which were close to the Royal Mile. The Royal Mile is shut to traffic during the Festival and it fills almost completely with people. There was so much to see. I held his hand as we negotiated our way through the crowds. I noticed he was more careful with his bag, not wanting to appear a careless tourist for a second time. We stopped to see actors in costume, giving out flyers of their performances. We saw a contortionist, passing her whole body through a tennis racket. We laughed with the comedians and gasped at what the tight rope walker was doing. Street performers were singing, dancing and playing music and artists were drawing portraits. There was so much to see.

We went to the Festival office to get tickets for a show in the early evening; a Scottish comedy drama. It was funny, I'm glad Alec tried to understand the Scottish wit, it's not easy to understand. We laughed and we held hands. Gosh, this is the first time in ages I was holding hands with a man in public. Two forty-something men holding hands draws glances from other people, even at festival time. He did not care and neither did I.

We stood on the esplanade at Edinburgh Castle. He was holding my arm as we looked out over the city. I pointed out the famous landmarks which interested him. I knew Edinburgh very well and he seemed impressed with my knowledge. I talked him into getting on the buses, for a couple of hours or so and I showed him more of Edinburgh than any tour guide could do. We darted from one bus to another, each one taking us somewhere interesting.

He kissed me as we stood at the top of the Mound. It was starting to get dark and the city lights were switched on. Edinburgh's character really shines when it's dark. He put his arm around me. I noticed I was very relaxed in his company, he was so friendly. I was carefree and happy. I was enjoying our day.

We walked slowly back to the Balmoral. Alec insisted we had dinner together. I had built up quite an appetite with all the walking we had done and I did want to dine with him, I smiled with my acceptance.

I looked at the dinner menu and thought it looked complicated. I couldn't pronounce most of what was on the menu. It was a foreign language to me. Alec picked up on my hesitation and offered to order for me. I smiled.

The Balmoral's reputation comes from the attention to detail they employ. I felt like royalty, the way they were treating us. I hadn't eaten in a place like this before. The food was exquisite. I was self-conscious, feeling that I didn't belong here. Alec tried his best to reassure me but I did feel uncomfortable. I just wasn't used to this. Alec understood.

We enjoyed a brandy to round off our dinner. Again, Alec was keen to find out more about me. He really was a perfect host. We chatted and it was getting quite late when we realised the time. 'You will stay the night, won't you?' he asked. 'I'd very much like you to.'

I reached for his hand, 'of course, if you would like me to,' I replied. He squeezed my hand. We thanked the staff for our dinner and went up to Alec's suite.

Alec poured out two malts and we sat in two chairs overlooking Princes Street. He told me more about himself. He was a successful businessman, with a chain of very popular restaurants. He enjoyed classical music, swimming, cycling and cooking, when he gets the chance. The more we opened up the more we seemed to have in common. He refilled our glasses and suggested we retire to the bathroom and share a shower together.

Like the bath, the shower was huge with water jets coming from all sides. I had never seen a shower like it. I turned to Alec and kissed him. He started to undo my belt. I reached for his belt, both unbuckling at the same time. I unbuttoned his shirt, running my fingers over his chest. I sighed and hugged him. We finished undressing each other and walked into the shower room.

I washed Alec's body with the soap, it had a gorgeous scent. We rubbed our bodies together, the lather from the soap feeling slippery as we caressed each other. I could feel Alec's hard cock nudging my cock, gently moving his hips. I kissed his body as I got onto my knees. God, his cock looked impressive. I loved the shape of his head and kissed it tenderly. I wanked him, slipping his cock in and out of my mouth. I moaned with passion. I could taste the precum and squeezed his cock for more. He was breathing heavily. The water was still cascading over and around us.

He stopped me, before he came. He knelt down and took my cock in his hands. I have a decent sized cock, not too big and certainly not too small. It was a good size. Alec pulled my foreskin back, moaning as he licked my head. God, he was so gentle. I watched the water running off his back as he sucked me. He had my balls in his hand, teasing them. I played with my nipples, God, I felt great. He stopped, kissing my body as he stood up. He kissed my neck, which is another really sensitive area for me. Our cocks were together, I wanked them both, spreading the precum over our cock heads. He stopped, looked at me and took my hand and led me out of the shower room. Our cocks were fully erect as we walked naked, together. We dried each other off and slipped into his huge bed. I sighed again as I felt how comfortable the mattress was.

My hands were all over him as he kissed me. I rolled onto my back and he lay on top of me. We ground our hips together, feeling each other's erection. My lips teased his neck. He also was sensitive there. I moved towards his ear and whispered, 'would you like to take me and let me feel your cum as you spurt into me? I didn't want to say 'fucking.' It was such a crude word. Yes, I wanted Alec to fuck me, to take me, to feel him come inside me but I just wanted to be polite about it.

I heard his breathing change when I suggested that. He was excited. I could feel his cock stiffen some more. 'Would you like me to?' he asked. 'Mmmm....of course I do,' I replied.

I felt his hands on my cock, my balls and then he was stroking my ass. I felt him insert a finger, then a second one. I gasped with delight. I turned onto my knees, waiting for him to take me. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of oil. I waited as he rubbed the oil over his cock and my ass. God, I can't wait. It's been so long since I felt a man cum inside me. I wanted Alec to cum inside me. I moaned as I imagined his cock exploding into me.

I felt his cock against my asshole, I relaxed and let him slowly push further inside me. I felt his head, stretching me as I took it. I felt the long delicious sensation of his cock going deeper into me. I gasped, it felt so sexy. Slowly and carefully, he pushed further and further. I could feel his balls against me as he made the final push. God, I had his cock in me. All of his cock in me. I relaxed as he pulled carefully out and then in again. He was so gentle. I moaned as he started to ride me. Slowly, building up momentum. It was so nice. I could feel his breathing get heavier, his cock stiffening. 'Please, let me feel it, cum inside me......,' I begged him.

He moaned and I felt the first spurt of hot spunk shooting inside me. I could really feel it. He thrust again and again as I took every drop of him. He collapsed on top of me and we lay there, his arms around me. I felt his cock soften and slowly slip out of me. God it felt nice. I could feel his spunk slowly dribbling out of me. I just love the sensation as it runs down my legs.

He sat up and positioned himself for me. God, he wants me to fuck him too. I moaned as I rubbed the oil over my cock, enjoying the feeling of the oil. I rubbed his ass, teasing him with my fingers. I knelt behind him, my cock head against his asshole. I pushed, easily slipping inside him. He moaned as I rode him. This was so nice. It was so nice that I quickly found myself close to coming. I felt the sensations in my head, I reached for my balls, waiting to feel them move as I spurt. I thrust deep into Alec and shuddered at the force of my orgasm. He moaned as I pumped him, shooting my spunk deep inside. I knelt there, my cock still inside him, slowly softening. God, that was wonderful.

We lay there, our arms around each other, enjoying the feeling you get once you come. He was just like me, he felt warm and dreamy. We felt warm and dreamy together.

I couldn't remember the last time I had such a relaxing sleep. I woke up with a clear head and was raring to go. Alec woke up a few moments later. I thought back to last night, how we made love to each other. I hugged him. We got up and walked to the shower room to wash ourselves. I think we are falling for each other. We made love, again, in the shower room, both of us coming in each other's mouth. I loved the taste of his cum and I love kissing and tasting my cum off his lips. Everything about this man was sexy.

We got dressed and Alec suggested going down for breakfast. I had an idea, 'how would you like to try a traditional Scottish breakfast, in one of the real cafe's in Edinburgh? I asked. He smiled, 'lead on, young man,'

We walked back up towards the Royal Mile and along to Nicolson Street. It didn't look much from the outside, granted, but just wait until you taste the breakfast. We sat down at a formica table and the owner brought us two mugs of tea. I stared into Alec's Smokey eyes as he spoke. I could see he was genuinely a nice man. He was a caring man. He told me about his homeless charity work back in Boston. He tried to make a difference in the lives of these unfortunate people. He told me how he tries to give them an opportunity in life by offering employment working in his restaurants. It didn't always work out but it did for some and he was pleased to see them pick themselves up and move on with their lives. I was touched when he told me that.

Our breakfast arrived. Black pudding, bacon, lorne sausage, mushrooms, potato scone, fried bread, beans, two fried eggs and a grilled tomato. 'Alec smiled, a healthy breakfast,' he joked, as we tucked in to our meal. It was great. 'This will set you up for the day,' I joked.

Half an hour later, we were standing in the street, wondering what to do next. It was Sunday but everything would still be open during the festival. We walked up the Royal Mile to the Festival office and checked out performances and times. We decided on three performances back to back, all in local venues close to where we were without too long between performances. The first was at ten o'clock, so we had just enough time to get there.

Two of the performances were excellent but one was disappointing. However, it was an entertaining and pleasant way to spend time together. We were standing beside the awesome spire of the booking office. It towered above the other buildings. It would look great at night, when the spotlights illuminate it. We were wondering what to do next. Alec suggested we go to my place for a coffee, let him see a bit of my world.

I was dreading that suggestion. It crossed my mind he might suggest that so I was half prepared for it. I suggested a couple of alternatives but he was keen to see my home. I was so glad I vacuumed and tidied the place up.

After riding a couple of buses, we were there. My home. We heard my next door neighbour playing her music full blast. Typical anti-social behaviour. I opened my door and led him in, apologising for any mess. I lived in a one-bedroom flat in a tenement building. It's old, Victorian but it does have character. I sat Alec down and went to make a coffee. He could see I was uncomfortable showing him my home. After my divorce, it was all I could afford. It's not even mine, I rent it.

As soon as he had finished his coffee, I quickly suggested we head back into the city. He had a better idea, reaching across to kiss me. I melted, he was such a sensuous kisser. He fondled me, squeezing my cock and knelt down in front of me. I closed my eyes, enjoying every delicious sensation as he unzipped me and pulled out my cock. He slowly pulled the foreskin back, exposing my head and his lips smothered it. God, it felt so nice. I lay back as he worked on me, warm sensations running all over my body. He felt me stiffen, wanked me faster and I exploded in his mouth. I watched as he swallowed my spunk, licking his lips and kissing me. God, I love the taste of spunk.

I stood up and led him through to my bedroom. He stood as I knelt down and fondled his cock, slowly unzipping him, teasing him as I pulled his cock out. I just loved his cut cock. His head is so exciting and sexy. I just fall to pieces when I see a hard cock. Something just takes over and I get so turned on. Even more exciting is when I see a cock spurting lots of hot sexy spunk. Alec was hard, hard and ready. I wanted him, badly. We quickly stripped off.

I reached to my bedside cupboard and searched for the lube. It hadn't been used for ages. I found it and rubbed it all over his cock, God, he was nice and hard. I rubbed the lube over my ass, readying myself for him. I turned round, leaning on the bed. Alec kneeled down behind me, he was breathing heavily. I wanted his cock so badly. I moaned, urging him to ride me. I felt his head slipping in me. I pushed back, trying to get more and more of his cock. He was taking his time, I moaned, urging him but he took his time, slipping it in, inch by inch. God, he was there. Once again, I had his cock in me. He started to ride me. God, I love being taken by a man. He gripped me as he slowly fucked me. It was heaven. Stroke after stroke, I felt that beautiful cock thrusting inside me. I moaned loudly as I felt him stiffen. He's going to come in me. 'Take me, now, Alec. Give me it, please....,'

I grinned when I felt the first spurt. Alec moaned loudly, I relaxed, wanting more and more of his hot spunk. His cock pulsated as it filled me, I could feel every spurt. God, I just love this.

We slipped into the bed which was nowhere near as comfortable as the hotel bed. We lay, facing each other, our cocks touching together. I felt myself start to doze, that lovely warm dozey feeling after making love. I had his spunk inside me. We held each other. Alec was simply sweeping me off my feet. I was falling for him and I can't stop myself.

We lead such completely different lives. He is only here on holiday, he goes home sometime. Gosh, I've never asked him that. When is he flying home? How long do we have together? I felt terribly sad at the thought. I asked him, 'when do you fly home?'

He hesitated before answering. He did not want to say the words. He had deliberately not told me because he simply did not want to utter the words that would change everything. He told me he had fallen for me too. That I was unlike any man he had met before. He was very complimentary and I felt great to hear him say such wonderful things about me. He really did bring out the best in me. But he still hadn't answered the question.

'I fly from Edinburgh Airport at six tomorrow morning. I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you. But I have no choice, I have to return.'

I held my breath as he hugged me tightly. I was gutted. I thought he was here for another few days. Just as I was falling in love, he has to go home. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. It's a holiday romance, nothing more. He has a life and so do I. It's unfortunate that his life isn't based here, in Edinburgh, with me but that's just the way it is.

I felt selfish. What have I to offer this man? He is wealthy, he can get anything he wants. He will eventually meet someone, someone that's right for him. I'll doubtless find a man that's right for me too. Alec's right for me, why can't I have him? He has to return, simple as that. His life was in America, mine was in Edinburgh.

I tried not to sound upset when I did speak. I suggested we keep in touch, we would give each other our telephone number and email address. We could write to each other. But, how long until we eventually drift apart. Why should we drift apart? Did the Fates not bring us together in spectacular fashion? Was this the way it's supposed to end? Two broken hearts, continents apart.

I closed my eyes, just enjoying being in his arms. My lover's spunk inside me. I breathed in his scent. I didn't want him to go. Would he stay, if I asked him? That was selfish, I had no right to ask him that. His life is in America, not here in Edinburgh with me. Could I go back with him? I have my job here, I have no money. I've just got nothing to offer. I can't stand in his way.

We roused a couple of hours later. Some of the magic had faded, knowing we had less than a day together. I was sad but I didn't want to show it. We got up and washed ourselves. I made a suggestion, seeing as he liked a curry. There's a place in Nicolson Square, off the beaten path. The locals know of it but the tourists don't. Like our breakfast this morning, the place looks run-down and scruffy from the outside but the food is out of this world. We got dressed and headed for the bus. Alec had taken my hand. I hoped the neighbours were watching.

Alec said I was spot on with the curry, one of the best he had enjoyed. I smiled. We were sitting at a breakfast bar type table in the curry house. I held his hand, gazing into his eyes. I saw tears well up in his eyes. I felt awful. I'm responsible for these tears. I shouldn't have got involved. I should never have shared a bath or even gone back to his hotel. I shouldn't have....but I was glad I did.

'We still have a few hours to enjoy ourselves. I'll stay the night and come with you to the airport in the morning. Let me show you some more of the hidden gems in Edinburgh. Let's walk, hand in hand and I'll show you more of the real Edinburgh,' I suggested. He nodded, 'lead on young man.'

Even within the area of the Royal Mile there are back streets and closes that the tourists don't see. Tour guides will show you but there's still much more to see. We went down Mary King's Close, a seventeenth century underground street supposedly haunted. We visited the vaults and the bridges, we had a pint in the Grassmarket pubs and we went to the National Museum of Scotland. We discovered we had a mutual interest in the Roman period. We even managed to catch a glimpse of the First Minister at the Scottish Parliament.

I forgot, for a while, that he flies home early in the morning. For a while, I was carefree, happy and loved up - and then I remembered. It is coming to an end. Alec was also feeling down, not wanting it to end either. He was so pleased that I had taken him to all these places, and paid for them. He hadn't been out with a man who offered to pay before. Which was sad.

I was feeling melancholy. We had spent our Sunday simply enjoying each other's company. But the clock was ticking. It was getting dark. I walked with him down to the sideshows, queuing for the big wheel. We didn't have long to wait and took our carriage. From the top, you could see all the lights of Edinburgh. I pointed to the Festival Office, the old church with the Gothic looking spire. I even pointed out the spot where we had the trouble with the thief. We sat beside each other, his arm around me. I snuggled close to him, breathing in his scent. He took a selfie of us both. This was romantic. The two of us, in this bubble, going round and round high up in the sky above Edinburgh. We were together and safe here in our little bubble.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds