The Edinburgh Festival

We walked back to the Balmoral Hotel. He suggested we have room service; a light supper. His traditional Scottish breakfast and curry had certainly kept him going all day. Neither of us could face a large dinner.

We sat in his suite, naked, looking out of the large window with the fantastic views of Princes Street. We sipped our malt, feeling the warm effects of the alcohol. Tonight, this will be our last night. Probably the last time I'll ever see him. Our path's shouldn't have crossed. We have such completely different lives. I retrieved his bag from the thief, I should have left it at that. Now I'm head over heels in love with him and I'm going to get hurt shortly. Well, it won't be the first time I've been hurt.

Our supper arrived. Alec had ordered a bottle of champagne on ice. There was a plate of sandwiches and savouries, which was decorated with carrot sculptures. I wasn't that hungry but it was tempting. Alec poured the champagne and toasted us, 'the best of health and success.' I smiled. I could hear the bubbles in the champagne as I put the glass to my lips. Edinburgh. We raise our glass to you.

Worse news was to follow, he had to be at the airport for four in the morning. Well, it was all bad news, I should have known that he would have to be at the airport a couple of hours before his flight. We'll need to get up, ready and checked out by half past three and in the taxi to the airport. God, we'll need to be up by three at the latest. I sipped my champagne, staring out the window, mesmerised by all the coloured lights shining on the beautiful buildings along the street.

We should get some sleep, soon. I looked at my watch. Alec stood up and led me to the bed, laying me down on my back. We fondled each other. I love the feeling of getting a man hard, real hard and watching him erupt. I could feel Alec stiffen in my hand. I was thrusting my cock into his hand, God, I was hard. He lay down, on top of me, taking my cock in his mouth. We lay there, writhing our bodies together, sucking each others cock. This will be the last time we make love. I wanted to please him. We took our time, enjoying each other's cock. I held back, waiting for him to cum. I could feel him stiffen, God, I'm going to swallow his cum in a moment. I was so turned on. Finally, we held each other tight as our cocks spurted hot spunk into each others mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, I wanted every drop of him. God, that was brilliant.

We lay, my head on his chest and my leg over his legs. I didn't want to let him go. We fell asleep like that. Nothing disturbed us until his alarm went off. I blinked, trying to waken. It's time. It's finally time. I looked at my watch, it was only two o'clock. We had an hour and a half before we need to be in the taxi. Why get up so early? I soon found out.

Alec kissed his way down my body, kissing my cock. My God, we had time to make love again. I held his head as he sucked my cock. I was hard for him again. He rolled onto his knees, leaning against the wall. I reached for the oil and rubbed it onto my cock and his ass. He was ready for me. He relaxed quickly as I pushed inside him. In one long slow stroke, I was fully inside him. This man, a stranger, comes into my life and turns it upside down. And he's here, making love with me.

I fucked him slowly and powerfully. He moaned as I thrust inside him. He moaned more when my cock erupted. I shook with the intensity of my orgasm. God, that made my toes curl. Now, I wanted him, I wanted his spunk in me.

I wanked his cock, kissing his purple head. My tongue traced the shape of it. I took him, making him hard. I rubbed the oil over my ass, using two hands to lube his cock. I was ready for him. I knelt either side and sat, with his head probing my ass. I smiled at him as I slowly sat down on his cock. I moaned, looking at myself in the mirror. He thrust and I took the last of his cock. Slowly, I rode up and down on his cock. He had his eyes shut. He felt so tight in my ass. He thrust his hips to meet my stroke. I wanted him to fuck me hard. I wanted every inch of him in me.

I sat up and his cock slipped out. I quickly turned around, knelt down and guided him into me. 'Fuck me, Alec, fuck me hard. I want you. I love you but I must let you go. Give me your spunk, please....fuck me.....I want to feel it....,' I whispered.

He pounded my ass, making me moan out loud. God, I was really getting it. He was like a machine, thrusting in and out of me. Then he exploded. I groaned. He spurted, filling my ass. This is what I wanted, his hot spunk inside me. He collapsed on top of me. I felt his cock soften and slowly slip out of me.

We lay there. I was quietly crying but I was crying because of happiness as well as sadness. We both spoke at once, there was still so much to say and talk about. I wanted to talk about books with him, I wanted to share new authors with him. I wanted to let him taste my homemade yoghurt, made from a rare Bulgarian culture. I wanted to show him my collection of stamps and my penny black. I wanted to go back to the castle esplanade with him. I wanted to show him so much. I wanted to be back in our bubble, on the big wheel, together. But it was not to be.

Time was moving on, we needed to shower and get dressed. I worshiped his body, in the shower. Washing him all over. I breathed deeply, enjoying his scent. We washed each other, one last time.

The hotel porter had called for Alec's bags and the taxi was waiting. I took one last look round the suite. This has been a dream. It can't be real. Things like this just don't happen to people like me. But it did and now we were on our way to the airport. The roads were quiet. I pointed out a fox, walking along the street without a care in the world. He held my arm, tightly.

We were there. It was time to say goodbye. The taxi driver went to get a trolley for his luggage. We held each other, promising to write and call each other. I wished him a safe flight, to take care of himself and to come back, some day, to Edinburgh.

I had tears in my eyes as I watched him walk away. Would he turn around, maybe come back? He did turn round, he smiled and waved. And then he was gone.

I stood there, feeling very sad. It's over. I thought of his spunk inside me, how he moaned as he spurted into me. It's all I have left of him, that last memory.

The taxi took me home. I had a couple of hours before I needed to be at work. I didn't want to shower, I wanted to keep his scent on me. I sat, alone in the dark, with a coffee. Trying to keep myself awake. I didn't want to go to work. I just wanted to sit in the dark. I waited until nine and telephoned in sick.

It's too early for a drink. Maybe just one, a Bells blended whisky, not a sixteen year old malt that I'm used to now. I smiled as I poured a dram. I'll have this and go back to bed. I was really tired.

What a weekend. I could never have dreamed something like this would happen to the likes of me. I'm Mr Ordinary with an ordinary life. I'm back to reality now. He's gone and I'm still alone. Time to pick myself up and get on with my life again. Put it down to experience, a beautiful experience. God, I miss his cute smile. It lit up his face. No, I must forget about him now. I finished my whisky and went to bed.

By Tuesday I was getting over it and back at work. It was a magical weekend and nobody can change that. It was mine, and Alec's weekend and it was great. Now, I had numbers to add up and reports to write. I needed this job, I couldn't afford to lose it.

I sent Alec an email, thanking him for his kindness and that I was missing him. I didn't get a reply. I wondered if he was alright. I tried to call him but the number was disconnected. Did I imagine the weekend?

The days went by and still no word from him. I had resigned myself to the fact that he didn't want to contact me. It was the only explanation I could think of. I was hurting.

I got on with my life. It was a lonely life but I got on with it nonetheless. Almost a fortnight later, one day, when I got back home from work, there was a card through my letterbox saying a package from FedEx was left with the next door neighbour. I had to bang on the door loudly as the music was blaring out. She answered and gave me the package.

It was from Alec.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds