The End of Greg & Carol

"Is there anything I could say to make you change your mind?"

"You've been fucking your boss for at least six weeks and you tried to talk me into moving out of our house so you could fuck him in our bed. I know you aren't stupid enough to think I would keep a lying whore as a wife."

Carol looked like a hollow shell of a person.

"If at any time tonight you had confessed the truth to me I would have been willing to try anything to save our marriage. I gave you every chance. Instead all you did was lie. You betrayed me...you betrayed us."

"I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone. And I am frightened by how badly I want to hurt you" My hands were shaking with rage. "But I'll tell you what I will do. Until six weeks ago you were the embodiment of everything a soul mate could be. You were my every dream...my every fantasy. Your were the reason I lived. And you killed all of that in me."

"Ours is a no fault divorce state. I have a second set of papers which use the vague irreconcilable differences grounds for the divorce. Sign now and get the fuck out of my house before I lose control and I promise I will never tell anyone the truth."

"Thank you. That's more than I deserve."

Five minutes later her signature was dually witnessed and sealed and the first half of my life ended.

Carol looked numb as she stood at the end of the driveway waiting for a cab to take her to the business suites motel out on the interstate. I booked her their usual suite. I wondered if she would see the humor in that.

Epilogue

Two years have passed. I never broke my promise and told a soul. Until now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds