The First Time I Coached Softball

We were both filthy from the dust and grime so we took turns showering and changed into pajamas before retiring to her living room to toast our success. We were on our second bottle of excellent French wine and sharing our thoughts on our missing husbands.

We knew our husbands were doing a super dangerous but very important job for our country and we both agreed that we missed them. We could never forget the daily dangers they faced. They would be gone for six months then come home for a month then disappear again for six months. If Ryan came home during the school year I could take a day or so off but certainly no longer than that not that it really mattered. Ryan was now waiting to be promoted to colonel and was back at work almost by the time he unpacked his bag. There were times when I really felt like I was a war widow. Sex was sporadic at best during the times he was home and I really felt that we had grown apart as I was playing second fiddle to the Air Force. We could never even have a relaxing vacation together. I knew I loved him but he was no longer the person I married. I longed for the time when he would retire to a desk job and keep regular hours although I knew flying was in his blood and he would never be happy with a desk job. Betty felt the same way.

We were both sitting on her couch which was placed in front of her fireplace. She had made a nice roaring fire when we first arrived but now it was dying down and the room was getting a little chilly. We had polished off the second bottle of wine and she opened the third. I had goosebumps so she moved over next to me and threw a blanket over both of us and soon we got very cozy and comfortable sitting close to each other.

I don't remember what exactly took place but we were both talking about being horny and missing our husbands. I am not sure why I did it and don't know if it was because she was in such close proximity to my body or maybe it was because she was so soft and femine but memories of my college roommate returned and without thinking I turned and kissed her. I had not planned this and it was just a spur of the moment impulsive kiss. Betty was momentarily stunned and took a second to process what was happening but suddenly she was returning my kisses with all the passion she could muster, and it was a lot.

After several minutes of ever increasing passion we came up for breath and Betty said "this is the first time I have ever kissed another woman!"

I looked at her realizing, maybe for the first time, how beautiful she is and replied, "was it that bad?"

"Bad, hell no it was the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. Where did it come from? I would never have thought of you as bi or lesbian."

"Betty, I have been married 17 years and during that time this is the first time I have ever kissed anyone other than my husband. I think we both enjoyed it and I don't want to stop."

She looked at me and then leaned in to continue. We kissed for several more minutes exchanging my tongue with hers. Her lips were like velvet and so soft and responsive. We were both in our pajamas and, now distracted from feeling the cold, simply pulled them over our heads. I had a little camisole top underneath but Betty was now topless. I lowered my head and started sucking her nipples. She had large mature breasts that were at least a C cup with large nipples the size of erasers that were mounted on top of her breasts. She gasped as I took one in my mouth and sucked it deep for several minutes before switching to the other. I wasn't rough but maintained a constant sucking action and by her actions I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

I stopped for just a second and Betty pulled my camisole over my head. She gasped as she saw my nipples for the first time. They were sticking out begging to be caressed and suckled. Betty returned the favor of nursing on my nipples and after a few minutes I had my first orgasm of the night. Yes, my large nipples are so sensitive that I can orgasm from just having them sucked. I have told Ryan this but he never spent the time to find out. Why is it women can understand things that men do not? Or is it women have more patience? These thoughts wandered through my mind as Betty continued her assault of my breasts.

Knowing I had to take the next step I pulled Betty back up and we resumed kissing each other. I slipped out of my bottoms and then pulled Betty's off then her panties. I have always been completely shaved but was pleased to see a small landing strip on Betty which told me her lips would be clean shaven and smooth. I couldn't wait to taste the delights found there.

I started down and Betty pulled me back for a second, "what are you doing?"

"I'm going down on you, relax I am sure you will like it."

"Nobody has ever done that. My husband's religious beliefs won't allow him to and besides we have always been taught doing that is dirty."

"Do you mean you've never had oral sex? That is a big part of sex between Ryan and I."

"No, never."

"Betty, will you trust me just once and lay back and just forget about what you've been taught, at least for the next half hour?"

"Oh God, I'm so nervous."

"Have another glass of wine and relax. If you don't like it we won't do it again, I promise." Reluctantly, I stopped and our moment of passion was lost as well. I didn't want to rush Betty so I poured us each another glass of wine. We were still in each other's arms.

"Betty, I have not been completely truthful with you. I haven't lied but there is more you need to know but this has to stay between us as I have never shared this with anyone, especially Ryan. I said I haven't as much as kissed anyone other than Ryan since we've been married. That is the truth. I haven't had any thoughts of cheating or even had carnal thoughts of anyone before tonight. That is totally the truth, however, the first two years I was in college I was very naïve about sex but had a very experienced roommate. She was bisexual. The first Thanksgiving I was in college my parents were stationed overseas and I was to be kicked out of the dorm so my roommate invited me to stay with her family during the holiday."

We both finished our wine and I put the glasses on the floor before continuing, "her room had a double bed which we shared. She slowed seduced me by kissing and sucking my nipples, the same as we have done tonight but she also introduced me to the delights of oral sex."

Betty sat and looked at me a moment, "so now you want to introduce me to oral sex?"

"Only if you can be comfortable enough to accept it."

"Well we are very comfortable together and have been since we first met so yes go ahead."

After saying all that I lowered my body and began caressing her labia with my fingers, not penetrating but more of a teasing nature. I could tell she was aroused because her lips were open and her clitoris was sticking up. Not to mention the lubrication that was leaking and running down towards her ass. Slowly I penetrated her with my finger and then added a second finger and starting the see saw motion of finger fucking her with my palm hitting her clit on every stroke. After a couple minutes of this she came for the first time.

I left my fingers inside her vagina while my mouth enclosed over her entire clitoris and started sucking on it. It was standing proud like a small dick with the foreskin pulled back. I sucked it into my mouth and let my tongue massage it while sucking. Betty was shouting "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, and then started thrusting her pelvis up and down. I finally held her down and put my tongue in her vagina and started fucking her with it. This sent her to a new high and then I was back on her clit and she had a massive orgasm. I am sure the neighbors heard her. I knew she would be sensitive afterwards so I gave her a minute to recover

I looked at her face and her eyes were rolled back into her head. I have never seen anyone with that look on their face before. She was totally in another world. It was probably only seconds but felt like minutes before she recovered enough to speak. "Missy, I am ruined for life!"

"Betty, you have never experienced the wonderful sex of another woman before. Women are so different from men. Women know what turns another woman on and how to make them feel good. Men, know what men like but that is not always what women like. Men are not always patient and just want to put it in and get it over with. I have never said a bad word about Ryan and I think he is a good lover but even he tends to be rushed and never spends enough time warming me up besides he is so much larger than me. I am not saying the sex between Ryan and I is bad because, most of the time, it is actually very good but it could be better."

"I now feel like I have lead a sheltered life and missed out on so much. I can't begin to tell you how good that was and can't wait until we can do it again."

"Tomorrow is Sunday and neither of us have to be anywhere so we have tonight and all day tomorrow and can stay in bed all day if you want."

"Missy, did you enjoy going down on me, I mean was the experience pleasurable?"

"Yes, I can't describe how much I enjoyed it and knowing I was the first female to go down on you is a huge turn on too. By the way, I love the way you taste."

"Can I try on you? I can't promise to make you cum but I would like to experience going down and tasting you."

I didn't answer but just opened my legs. I had been silently stroking myself during this brief conversation and was ready to come again. Betty slowly lowered her head and licked me all the way through my vagina to my clit and repeated that over and over. It was a good sensation but not what I was looking for and I could sense her reluctance. Finally, I told her to insert a finger or two and focus on my clit with her tongue and mouth. She took my suggestion and just hooked on to my clit with her mouth and made love to it. It blew me away. Betty preached putting 110% into everything and at that moment she was exceeding what she preached. I was coming after only a minute or so and she didn't stop and I felt myself building towards a massive orgasm and then, when I came, I passed out for a few seconds. When I came to she was staring at me with a big shit eating grin and asking if it was good. "No, it was not just good, it was out of this world good!"

Betty came up and kissed me and I asked "did you enjoy that?"

"At first I didn't, but after a couple of minutes, when you told me what to do I really got into it, and yes I certainly enjoyed it."

By now we were really snuggling under the blanket because it was cold outside and the fire had burnt itself out. The plan was for me to sleep in her guest bedroom because we had so much wine but now we got up and headed to her bedroom. We were still naked so getting under the covers we just hugged each other and that is how we went to sleep, in each other's arms.

I had not shared a bed with anyone in weeks so sleeping in Betty's arms was a luxury. When I woke up the bed was empty, well apart from me. I could smell coffee so I got up and slipped my pajamas on and went downstairs. Betty had made a nice fire and was busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She handed me a cup of coffee and then kissed me, long and sweet, and then thanked me.

"You have nothing to thank me for as I enjoyed it as much as you and can't wait to make love to you again."

"I'm famished, let's eat breakfast, have a shower, and return to bed."

That is what we did. I can't count the number of orgasms we gave each other but each one seemed better than the one before. That night I told her I needed to go home and get clean clothes for tomorrow. So I suggested she come home with me and spend the night and tomorrow I could drop her off at her house while I went to work. Our sex continued into the night before we finally fell asleep, again in each other's arms.

I was useless the next day as a teacher but then most teachers feel the same way on Monday so I was in good company. The only difference was that I doubt if any of the teachers had experienced the pleasures that kept me up most of the night.

At practice that afternoon the girls were still buzzing about their wins the previous Saturday. The weather wasn't great so Betty asked if we could use my classroom for an inside instruction day. She spent the next hour recapping what was good and what was bad from our games. She wanted the girls to learn from their mistakes and unknown to me she had a list of mistakes and also good things so we took each play and went over what should or should not have been done. Betty also praised the many fine good plays. At the end of practice, I felt the girls had learned so much from the classroom instruction which would have taken a week to cover outside.

Betty and I couldn't wait to get home and start over from where we left off the night before. After dinner and a shower, we had an intense session of sex and while we were recovering we chatted.

I looked at Betty and said, "we get better every time, I just don't know how we could improve that."

"I know but today I felt a little guilty cheating on my husband."

"I've had the same feelings but I think if either husband could come back today we go back to being friends without blinking an eye. I know we are cheating but we've experienced feelings that either of our husbands could not even begin to arouse in us. I can't justify cheating but I think we've found a special bond between us."

"I feel it too, like finding a long lost love after 20 years. I don't want to find you and then lose you when our husbands return. I don't think I have ever felt this way about anyone before."

I gave Betty a long kiss and said "we will work it out when they return from their deployment. Just remember they will only be here a few weeks then gone again." Our husbands weren't scheduled to return until sometime in June and by then school would be finished for the year. "We will still be here and then when they leave we can be together again. Maybe you and I can plan a short trip while they are home."

Betty stayed at my house during the week and I stayed at her house on the weekend. We made love at every opportunity and I felt like I was neglecting my school work to be with her.

Our short trip arrived sooner than expected. The next week was spring break and I had the week off school. There was no practice during this time so I asked Betty if she would like to get away for a week, maybe some place warm. This was the beginning of April and the Mediterranean was still a bit cold but the Canary Islands was the place to go so we did. We booked a package deal and had a wonderful hotel room with all meals included. Betty and I lay in the sun during the day and after dinner made sensuous love in our room. We had such a wonderful time neither of us wanted to return to the wet, cold, and windy England. We loved the ocean and being near the beach. We were sad to leave but we had to get back, me to work and Betty to coach our softball team.

The season passed quickly and our JV softball team had won all of their games and once again we found ourselves playing Lakenheath in the last doubleheader games of the season, the week before the tournament. Their varsity coach was most likely the best softball coach in Europe. Her expectations grew with each game and by the end of the season she expected her players to play flawlessly. My varsity coach had a lot of respect for her and needless to say our varsity team lost by the mercy rule in both games.

People didn't come for the varsity games but to watch the JV games since we were undefeated. We traveled to Lakenheath the first time we met so this time they came to us. Most of our faculty came out to watch the game plus of course family and friends from both teams. The sidelines were packed with people and fortunately the English weather cooperated with a nice sunny day with little or no wind.

We won the first game by a score of 6-3 but the second game was much closer. Because our varsity lost so quickly the varsity coach from Lakenheath came over and fired up her JV girls. Her presence seemed to lift the entire team and they were ahead 5-3 going into the last inning. We loaded the bases but had two outs. Our next batter hit a triple into the center field fence and we eventually won by a score of 6-5. Everyone was rooting for the underdog and the crowd cheered and gave our team a loud ovation. Even parents from Lakenheath joined in to cheer for us.

That ended the season for the JV team but the varsity coach brought up two of our best players for the tournament that was scheduled for the next week.

My principal came up and congratulated Betty and I and said we made a great team. He asked if Betty would be free to join our team at the tournament if we wouldn't mind sharing a room. We had to share the bus with another team but he would insure that Betty would have a seat if she should could go. Naturally, Betty said she would love to go. I quickly realized that we would share a seat on the bus and a hotel room and so by allowing Betty to go her traveling cost to the school would be next to nothing.

We were all extremely proud to be able to finish the season unbeaten. We took the girls out for pizza to celebrate.

The principal came to my room first thing Monday morning and told me I would have to take the team to the tournament as the varsity coach's mother had passed away and he was leaving for the states and wouldn't return for most likely two weeks. I told him no problem but I would definitely need Betty with me.

We had two short days of practice to get to know the team and how they played. Betty coached a little differently than the varsity coach. First, she inspired leadership and again told the team of her expectations and that she expected 110% on every play. Betty really knew how to motivate the team and I felt such an inspiration by just being around her. My love for her grew each day.

The varsity team had just barely won enough games to qualify for the tournament. They were very inconsistent, played well one week and terrible the next. Our pitchers weren't hitting the strike zone often enough producing too many walks. Betty worked with them for a solid two days before our departure.

The bus ride took forever, almost 24 hours in fact. We were all exhausted when we pulled into our hotel as few were able to sleep on the bus. Betty and I had to share a seat and even though we were lovers and would have chosen to do that anyway but it added to the long bus ride. We got the girls fed and settled then Betty worked with the pitchers. In fast pitch softball, it is the pitchers who, either, make or break the game for you.

That evening Betty and I had a team meeting at 9:00 then released the girls and announced a bed check at 10:30. We would check every room and insure the girls were there and in bed. Because Betty had reinforced the team rules and expectations at the team meeting everyone was in bed when we checked.

Betty and I retired to our room, shared a shower, and then made love. We were still passionate as ever and our enthusiasm had not waivered. We felt so fortunate to be in the situation we were in and finally I told her, "Betty, I have fallen in love with you and don't know if I can share you with your husband."

She looked at me a little strangely, "Missy, I am totally in love with you and have been since the first week we spent together. I don't want to share you either. What do we do?"

"We have to stay focused on the tournament and when we return to Fairford we can decide where and what we are going to do, but I don't see myself without you in my life. I hope you feel the same way."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds