The First Visit

Penultimate

He licked his way up to her nipples, and after kissing each, kissed her collarbone, neck, and ears. She turned her head and her mouth met his. She never knew what she tasted like before, but she could taste herself on his lips, and was somewhat excited to be doing so. His tongue explored her mouth as though it was her pussy, playing with her tongue, his lips sucking on hers, nibbling them.

Both lay beside each other, hands wandering over each others bodies as if it was the first time they had the chance to explore. The moonlight continued to cast soft shadows over her breasts, his chest, their intertwined legs. The softness of the light bested only by the softness with which they explored each others lips and bodies and in stark contrast to the raging erection that lay between them.

"I want to make love to you" she said to him between kisses. "I want to make love you to too" he whispered back. His hands found the moist spot between her legs and he rubbed gently. Her hands wandered between his legs and found his penis. She stroked it gently as they continued to kiss.

He moved on top of her, his rod resting at the lips of her pussy. Slowly, he began moving his hips, sliding himself over her wet mound as they continued to kiss. He felt her warmth and wetness coating him, and he longed to be inside of her. He leaned back on his knees, pulling himself away from her, and reached down to squeeze her nipples. Sucking one gently into his mouth, he felt her hand massaging the head of his manhood. Knowing that he couldn't take much of that, he replaced her hand with his.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her hole and rubbed the head up and down, gently pressing his throbbing cock against her clit. "Put yourself inside of me" she moaned. Not wanting to upset her, he stroked her pussy up and down with his rod a few more times before putting the tip inside of her. He moved his arms under hers and kissed her neck. As he kissed her, he began to slide himself inside of her. She felt her lips and the walls of her cunt stretch to accommodate his thick, lengthy shaf. Inch by excruciating inch, he slid inside of her.

If heaven existed, he may have found it. As he slid inside of her warm, wet hole, his head became dizzied with the feelings flooding his body. She tightened considerably as he was about halfway in, so he began to pull out slowly. Her hips moved against his motion, and her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to keep it inside of her. Both had their eyes closed as they concentrated on the tremendous feelings coming from below.

Just as he was about to pull himself completely from her, he reversed direction and again entered her, this time a bit more quickly. He pushed into her harder, her ass rising from the sheets to meet his gentle thrust. Glancing between their bodies, she watched his rod enter her slowly, shining in the moonlight and wet with her cum, and almost orgasmed right then and there.

As he held himself deep inside of her, he leaned down and kissed her lips. His mouth was cool from sucking in the night air, her tongue warm to his. While they kissed, he began to move his hips in small back and forth motions, aching to pleasure this gorgeous creature beneath him. She reached between them and found her clit, which she stroked in time with his movements. She wasn't going to resist an orgasm this time, and as she looked down again to see his massive cock fucking her pussy, she felt a tremor rise over her. Her pussy squeezed him tight inside of her in rhythmic waves, squeezing and releasing, as she came what felt like hundreds of times in rapid succession. He sensed this and sped up his motions, fucking her into a deeper orgasm than she dreamed possible. Her cum lubricated his shaft and made his motions all that much easier as he plummeted deeper into her with each thrust. Tremoring for what felt like minutes, she almost hoped the feelings would stop. It was almost too intense.

As she calmed down, his strokes grew longer and slower. He slid himself into her deeply and lay on top of her, again feeling her breasts against his. He kissed her mouth, tongue meeting tongue once again. She rolled over, resting on top of him, and lifted herself up slightly. Her breasts hung down and he put his hands to them, cupping them and massaging them gently. Her legs on either side of his body, she began to move herself in circles, feeling him inside of her. His hips moved in circles too, adding to the pleasure she was already experiencing.

She leaned down and kissed him. He slid his arms down her ribs, over her stomach, and squeezed her butt. He lifted her up and pushed her back down on him before moving his hands to the back of each of her hips. She began to move her hips up and down, his rod pushing into her and then sliding back out. He sat up and kissed her, then looked down at their union. He watched as her bald pussy engulfed his manhood, inch by inch, squeezing it tightly. He gave her cheeks a squeeze and pushed her down on him hard, forcing her to take all of himself inside of her. He held her there, moving his hips in quick, small circles, enjoying the warmth surrounding his cock. His hair tickled her shaved mount, and almost sent her to a second orgasm in minutes.

"Fuck me" he breathed into her ear and she obliged, sliding on his stiff shaft faster and faster. He could still feel her cunt squeezing him. He started to buck his hips up at her downward thrusts, pushing himself further inside of her. She was quite wet, and very warm, and as their bodies slapped against each other the heat only grew more intense. She moaned and whimpered each time her pussy slammed against him, and his breathing grew quick. Her juices were covering his stomach and legs as he continued to thrust himself inside of her. He pulled her close and said "I'm going to cum soon" and she said "me too." He pushed into her with renewed vigor. Her orgasm started in her pussy and quickly spread from her toes to her fingertips, a tingling, aching wave of pleasure that rendered her virtually motionless. She clung to him and her fingernails dug into him slightly, which only increased his desire to cum inside of her. Moments later, his cock swelled and his balls pulled up against him as he shot his load deep inside of her. His thrusting stopped immediately and he held her as far down on his cock as possible, the residual waves of her recent orgasm only serving to further milk his shaft of all its juice.

Quivering, shaking, she fell onto him and they held each other in their arms. The sweat ran off of her back onto his and onto the sheets, which were noticeably moist. After the contractions subsided, he slowly eased his now limp cock out of her. Both kissed each other deeply, running their hands through each other's sweaty hair. Her hair no longer formed a wall around their kisses as it clung to her sweaty body. He still enjoyed the feeling of her breasts against his as he ran his hands over her body, again exploring her back, butt, and legs. He pulled a thigh towards him and stroked the back of it softly. "Want to do that again?" she asked...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds