The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 09

His seemingly innocent questions had the desired affect of lightening the mood, which gave Kali her opening: "Well, don't the rest of you want to know if the gods had incest on the brain?"

"If that is the only fetish we can be accused of having, I think we'll live, so why not?" Kalba said, striding over and placing his hand on Kali's stomach.

Lezar and Helius joined him, and for a moment the four of them were overwhelmed with the feeling of the three bonds forming.

"Now that is enough excitement for one day; that almost felt as good as an orgasm."

"And so the mother-to-be has spoken. I think I will stay on her good side for now, and it is dinnertime anyway," Lezar added, teasing his ama-turned-sister-in-law.

"We'll see how long that lasts, but feeding me is a good start," Kali added with a smirk, walking back into the kitchen to help with dinner.

*

Alright, I said I would ask a question of my readers soon so here it is: Which of the other brothers do you want to hear about? The Freedom of Slavery is Kali's story, which will be told till the end of the epic battle and will include an epilogue.

I will not do a detailed story if Ilan and his mate are picked, because I am a straight female, not a gay male, which that story would be about, but I would be willing to still write it. If no one wants me to tell the stories of the other brothers and their mates, that is fine by me, but any new stories would come after the epilogue of The Freedom of Slavery.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds