The French Connection Ch. 03

'This is wrong...this is wrong...this is wrong.' I kept telling my self as I felt his face drawing closer to mine.

'Ohhhh...that was so right....' I thought as I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me gently on my forehead and then on my cheeks as I felt my moral compass point in ten different directions.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, pressing my breasts against his chest. I buried my head in his chest and closed my eyes in a desperate bid to preserve the last bastion of my shame.

I felt his finger on my chin before he slowly lifted it. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. Apart from the boiling lust, I could also sense a deep feeling of affection in his eyes.

I saw him lowering his head before stopping just an inch away from my mouth. I could feel his breath on my lips as our noses brushed gently against each other. I felt his hand moving up my back to the back of my head before clutching to my hair. I stood there silently, staring at him blankly as he tore down the last walls. I closed my eyes and moved to kiss him. As our lips met, I felt his hand grip my hair tighter and the other hand pulling me in to an embrace.

We stood next to the couch, kissing like two long lost lovers who had found each other. I opened my mouth and he sneaked his tongue in, making the kiss even more passionate. I felt his hand sneak passed my pallu and squeezed my naked waist. I moaned in his mouth as I felt his warm hand on my trembling skin. The gentle squeeze reminded me of the evening at the Gateway of India.

We sat on the couch, our mouths still glued to each other as our tongues danced beautifully and our lips munched rhythmically. I felt his hand gently cup my left breast and I moaned in his mouth. He gave it a gentle squeeze once before squeezing it a little harder, making me moan even more.

The pallu was a hindrance and he brought his hand over to my shoulder and tried to pull it away. The safety pin tied the pallu to the blouse made it difficult to remove. He pulled it harder and I broke the kiss. I smiled at his failed attempts to disrobe me and decided to do it myself before he ripped my blouse and the sari.

I stood up before removing the safety pin. I took off the pallu and handed it to him and asked him to pull. As he did, I turned around, unraveling my sari with each turn. He pulled out the last of my sari which was tucked inside the petticoat and let it fall to the floor.

The sari symbolized my loyalty to my marriage and as the sari fell, so did I. I stood in front of him in a black petticoat and a black blouse. He kept staring at me, looking at me from top to bottom, drinking in with his eyes, every inch of my body.

He pulled me down to him and I readily went into his arms as we indulged in yet another passionate kiss. He was wearing a black shirt and a pair of blue jeans and I decided to undress him too. I broke the kiss and slowly started unbuttoning the shirt. Once the last button was untied, I parted his shirt to see his white vest inside. I lowered my head down to place gentle kisses on his chest and shoulders before moving up to kiss him.

I removed the first hook of my blouse and let him unhook the rest and soon my blouse was lying on the floor with my sari. Now, my modesty was reduced to just a bra, a petticoat and a pair of thongs which I was sure would be gone soon looking at how things were going.

I placed my hands on his crotch and gave it a squeeze. The hard and rough fabric of his jeans prevented me from making out the real size of what hid beneath but from one touch and a previous glimpse, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

I unbuckled his belt and threw it away before I started unbuttoning his jeans. After I had pulled down the zipper he gently lifted his butt a little, allowing me to pull down his jeans. Once his jeans was pulled down to his knees; his underwear to found its place next to the jeans.

I watched in amazement, a toned down sense of joy and some fear as his cock dangled in front of me, completely erect and twitching every now and then. Standing erect at least 7 inches and an equally impressive girth, the whitish pink foreskin had retracted a little to let the pink cock head peek out with its glistening head. Just like the rest of his body, his crotch was clean shaven which added to its allure. The hairless, pinks sack of balls which were beautifully in proportion to the shaft above it hung majestically.

"You like it?" He asked me with a grin on his face. I nodded absent mindedly as my left hand wrapped around its girth and my right hand cupped the balls.

I gently pulled back the foreskin all the way to the shaft, unraveling the large mushroom like cockhead. I squeezed the shaft gently, letting a drop of pre- cum come out of the slit before spreading it all over the head with my slender finger. I fondled his balls gently, feeling the soft skin and the marbles that it encased.

I slowly started jerking the cock and fondling the balls, all the while staring at it. I felt it beckon me to taste and I slowly started lowering my head towards it. I gently scooped up some pre-cum on my tongue before tasting the salty, tangy juice.

"I always thought...Indian women...don't like sucking...uhh...penis." Jacques reacted to my cum scooping.

"First...for now...refer to this as a cock." I said as the teacher in me manifested and waved his cock gently.

"Second... sucking a cock is called a blowjob. So...let's call it that." I said continuing my monologue.

"Third....you are wrong about at least one Indian woman." I said as I lowered my head down to engulf his cock.

"Aaahh...Oui Professuer..." Jacques moaned as he felt my tongue swirl around his cock. I lay down on the couch on my left side, letting the left side of my face rest on his hard stomach. I pulled his cock backwards making it face me before I started sucking it.

I felt the hardness of his knob with my tongue, swirling it around to scoop up the pre-cum over it. I inhaled his musky manly aroma which compelled me to suck harder. He threw his head back as he wandered into the land of ecstasy, placing his left hand on my head, caressing my hair so very gently.

I felt his right hand, fumbling with the knot of the petticoat. My hand joined him as we both removed the petticoat and let it slide over my legs all the way to my feet. I felt his fingers move to my crotch and I slowly parted my legs to allow him. He slipped his hands inside the thong and I moaned as I felt his fingers caressing my womanhood.

As his fingers rubbed my clit harder, my mouth engulfed more and more length of his cock. He removed his hand from under my thong before parting the crotch of the thong. He pried open my nether lips before letting a finger slip inside my pussy and the knuckle of his thumb wriggle on my clit. He removed his finger from my pussy and licked its whole length, tasting and savoring my juices.

"You taste good...the spice is just right." He said and squeezed my bra clasped breast hard.

"Ummpff...hmm...hmm...hmm" I giggled with his cock still in my mouth.

He pulled my mouth away from his cock and stood up. As he stepped out of his jeans and underwear I sat up, resting against the backrest. He kneeled on the floor in front of me and dug his fingers in my thong at my waist. I raised my butt off the couch and let him pull it off. I spread my legs to let him watch my pussy.

He lowered his head between my legs and I jerked my hips upwards and moaned as his mouth latched on to my clit. He kept my writhing body down with his hands and kept licking my pussy. I ran my hands through his thick blond hair, caressing and encouraging him to devour me.

He raised his head from between my legs and stood up. Just a minute of licking had me swooning a bit and I lay down on the couch. Jacques stepped forward, placing his right arm under my knees and his left arm under my back and lifted me off the couch. He carried me to his bedroom, all the while, our eyes locked onto each other. The passion and the heat of the moment were obvious but not a word was spoken.

As he walked inside his bedroom, I started looking around. It wasn't very different from the rest of his house, plain and simple; a bed in the middle of the room, a sofa chair near the window, a TV opposite to the bed and a side table with a night lamp along with a closet against a wall.

He gently placed me on the bed before walking over to the window to close it. I gazed at his tight butt and its muscles tighten and loosen as he took each step. He closed the window, turned around and walked towards me, his hard cock pointing straight at me like a sharpened spear.

He stood next to the bed and I moved inside a little to let him sit besides me. He lowered his head to kiss me. I slipped my hand to grab his cock and jerk it, all the while as our tongues clashed above.

He broke the kiss and brought his hands to unhook my front opening bra. I saw in slow motion the last piece of my clothing came apart hook after hook. Once it was opened, he parted it to unravel my boobs.

My nipples were erect from all the action in the living room and the blood surge to my tits made my nipples pinkish and enticing.

He cupped my breasts, one in each hand and gave them a squeeze. My enormous globes seemed like small oranges in his large, strong hands. As he squeezed them, my puffed up nipples protruded further out. He lowered her head to suck on my protruding nipple. He licked the areola around the nipple, making it wet in his saliva before clasping his mouth over my nipples.

I moaned an arched my back, letting more of my tit slip into his mouth. I felt my nipple being sucked into his mouth. He sucked on it a little hard, causing a little pain before letting go off it to do the same to the other nipple.

I pulled his head further more to let him suck my breasts. He continued with his oral play with my tits, sucking on one and squeezing the other, not letting any be deprived of attention. With one hand curling a strand of my hair and the other resting on his head, I watched in erotic daze and complete arousal as he sucked on my nipples, pulling them all the way till they slipped out of his mouth. He repeated it a few more times before lashing and wriggling his tongue on it.

He released his grip over my breasts and licked around the entire breast, moving to my underarm, sniffing and licking it before moving back to lick my nipples. His twitching cock caught my attention and I craved to suck it again.

I pulled him over me and he rolled over to lay to my side. He moved up the bed, resting his head against the head board, bringing his cock to my eye level. I turned to my left and grabbed his cock.

I started jerking it before popping his balls inside my mouth and sucking on it. I heard his deep sighs as I jerked his cock and my tongue sucked on his balls and licked on the perineum. As

I looked up at him, I saw a face which showed a prevailing sense of satisfaction and a very high level of arousal which in turn aroused me further. He beckoned me with his finger and I knew very well what he wanted. Without taking his cock out of my mouth, I moved my lower body towards him. I swung my left leg over his face and placed it next to his ear, my right leg placed next to his right ear, positioning perfectly for 69.

I felt his fingers pry open my butt and then my nether lips. He then gently caressed my pussy along its length with his finger making me moan and suck him harder and the next moment I sucked harder and moaned louder as I felt his mouth on my cunt. His tongue darted inside my love hole, stimulating its nerve endings, sending jolts of raw pleasure through my body.

He inserted a finger inside my pussy, latching his mouth on my clit and sucking it and a moment later, inserted the tip of his other finger inside my butt hole. He slowly started moving his fingers in and out of my holes. The whole time I had been sucking his cock frantically but his recent move made me stop sucking and howl in pleasure as my orgasm approached.

"Ohhh...Aaahhh...yeaaahhh....Fucckk!...Aahhhh.!!" I screamed as the orgasm fast approached against his unrelenting fingering of my holes. I screamed louder, my body thrashed around as the orgasm swept over me. He withdrew his fingers from my holes, locked his hands over my waist to hold me down and latched his mouth on to my pussy as I squirted my love juices, for the first time in my life.

I had never squirted in my life, not on my first wedding night, my honeymoon or during all these years of marriage. The heady mix of taboo and his expet cunnilingus skills made my juices erupt. I could feel his mouth sucking on my convulsing pussy, swallowing the love nectar emanating from it.

"Ohhh yeaaahh....haaaaa..." I moaned and sighed as the orgasm subsided. I grinded my pussy in his face as he moaned and gulped down my cum like a hungry dog.

Once my orgasm was over, we both started to suck and lick each other's genitalia, but a lot leisurely this time. I licked along the length of his shaft before popping the cock head back in my mouth and suck it slowly where as he focused his tongue on my butt hole, rimming and lubricating it nicely while his hands squeezed my breasts which were sandwiched between our bodies. My long black hair spread over his lower body, covering me but my bobbing head giving away my filthy act.

I gently placed his cock between my tits before spitting a large glob of saliva between them to make it wet and slippery. He started thrusting his cock between my tits which had so snugly fit amongst them. His hard thrusting hips, pushed his cock against my face, hitting my chin and I simply lowered my head, opened my mouth and let his cock slide in and out of it.

He patted my ass signaling me to get off him and I did. He rolled over, lying on his stomach and extended his arm to the side table and opened the drawer to take out a condom. He was prepared for the night I thought; how I had been seduced and exploited into getting here. But I didn't care about all that at the moment.

He was lying on his stomach and his tight butt was a visual delight I enjoyed. I moved closer to him and bit his butt making him moan. I did it again, feeling the hard muscles clench against my teeth which I buried inside his skin to which he moaned louder leaving behind very visible teeth marks. I parted his butt cheeks to see a light brownish asshole. I spat a thick glob of saliva on it before lowering my head to lick it.

I made him get on his fours and got in the same position behind him. His protruding butt opened up his asshole for my oral assault. I started licking his butt hole and the perineum alternately where as my hand milked his cock expertly. I moved lower from his perineum and licked his tight balls making them wet and sticky. I slowly scratched his smooth white ass buns before spanking it hard. A loud yelp of pain and pleasure from him followed the slap.

With him still on his fours, I lied down on my back and slipped myself between his legs. His twitching cock dangled inches above my waiting mouth. He looked down at me and slowly lowered his hip, letting his cock into my wide open mouth. He slowly inserted his cock inside my mouth, inching it forward and deeper.

I gagged as it touched my throat and he immediately pulled back. I coughed a couple of times before composing myself. He again pushed his cock inside my mouth and this time, my relaxed throat took in more of it. This time I didn't gag as his cock touched my throat but it slid an inch further before pulling out.

I exhaled loudly as he withdrew and sighed trying to catch my breath. His cock found its way back into my mouth and I saw him slowly move his hips back and forth as he started fucking my mouth. I just couldn't get enough of his cock; the more I sucked it, the more I craved.

I pushed him back, letting his cock rest on my lips. I grabbed his balls and the base of his cock in my hand and started sucking his cock head. My upper lip massaged the head while my tongue licked the underside. A few soft licks later, I gently bit his cock, making him groan in pain but the very next moment I gently sucked it making him moan in pleasure.

This unexpected and perhaps an extreme move on my part made his cock quiver and I realized he was close to cumming. I didn't want him to cum so soon and immediately let go off his cock and withdrew from his rear, lying back on the bed.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had only been with one man before and that was my husband. We had a good sex life and tried to keep things fresh in the bedroom but I always played the role of the submissive partner and him the role of dominance.

Even though I liked being dominated in bed, a part of me wanted to take charge for once at least and I did in a way now.

I had never bitten my husband's butt, never licked his asshole and had never spanked him but with Jacques, I did all that and his moans of approval encouraged me to carry on. The satisfaction of taking charge was not only physical but mental too.

He immediately lied to my side, embracing me in a tight hug before kissing me deeply. I could taste my slimy juices on his lips and I was sure he could taste his own on mine. He broke the kiss, took the condom and handed it to me. He kneeled near my head and I turned to my side before giving his cock a few short sucks. He lowered his head to my tits and sucked on them.

I took out the condom from the pack, pinched its tip and then rolled it over the length of his cock, making a snug fit. I lied on my back, spreading my legs to allow him access. He got between my legs and I spread my legs and pulled my knees closer to my chest, inviting him to plunge his cock inside me.

He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed on them, pushing my knees further into my chest, raising my butt a little and exposing my glistening, gaping pussy even more.

His cock was an inch from my pussy, the white, thin and almost transparent condom glistening with its lubricants. The pink bulbous condom covered head swayed and throbbed as it waited to pierce my insides.

I watched in absolute amazement as his cock head slowly spread open my pussy and its tip going in just a little before he stopped, which made me look up at him.

He winked at me and I saw a big glob of saliva falling from his lips right on his cock, exactly where it met my pussy providing his cock and my pussy the extra lubrication it needed for what was to follow.

The shaft followed the cock head smoothly before starting to come back out all the way. He pushed his cock back in, just the half of it before pulling out. He repeated the partial penetration and soon settled in to a comfortable and leisurely rhythm.

I was feeling stuffed with just half of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I caressed his strong arms before slowly moving up to his shoulder, feeling his soft skin before slowly moving up to his face. I caressed his rough cheeks, my soft hands feeling the prick of his day old stubble. I ran my head through his thick blond hair and I looked down to see him still thrusting just half way through before pulling out. I felt his hands grip on my thighs tighten before he plunged his cock completely inside my pussy.

"Aaaahhh...haaaaa..." I screamed as clenched the bed sheet with my hands and threw my head back at his abrupt shove.

He stayed still with his cock buried completely inside my cunt. I sighed as I felt my pussy being stuffed and stretched, feeling his cock twitch against the deepest points of my pussy I had ever felt.

He moved a little, adjusting himself in preparation to fuck me hard. I looked up to him, and then to down, anticipating him to move any minute and he did. With his hands gripping my thighs, his nails digging into my fair, soft skin, he started pummeling my pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds