The French Connection Ch. 03

"Hmmmmm....." Jacques replied as he sucked on my nipple. My clothes and his towel were back on the floor and we were naked on the couch. I was on his lap facing him, with his cock buried inside my pussy. I gently rocked back and forth making his uncovered cock rub against my pussy walls; his large hands were placed flat on my ass, pushing me back and forth where as his mouth sucked on my hard stubby nipple.

"Jacquess....I have to...ummppfff...Hmmm..." I tried to say before he latched his mouth to mine to kiss me, silencing me.

With his mouth still glued to mine and his cock still buried inside me, he stood up, picking me up along with him. He placed his forearms under my knees before I locked my fingers behind his neck and lowered my body towards the floor, almost getting perpendicular to his body, pushing his cock deeper inside me. He started stroking, slowly at first and gradually picking up pace.

I was suspended in the air with his arms, my slender fingers and his thick cock for support as he fucked me in his living room, filling it with the resonance of his balls slapping my cunt. I was sure that the man in the corridor was gone and I could go home now but those thoughts were being shoved aside as Jacques slammed his cock harder into my pussy. He stopped fucking me and started walking towards the bedroom.

"Jacquess....I have to go home." I protested feebly as I felt his cock move inside me as he walked.

"Yeahh...you will but not now..." He said as we walked inside the bedroom.

Few weeks later....

"Baise Moi...Aahhh...Baise Moii....Yeaahhh....Fuck me harrdddd....Ouiiiii" I screamed as Jacques banged my ass hard. The sheer disbelief that I could take his monster cock inside my tight little asshole made me scream louder. He was crouching behind me as I was on my fours.

My hands had been pulled back and were firmly gripped by his right hand where as his left hand pulled my hair hard as he pummeled my butt.

"Ahhh...Rhea...you;ve learnt so much and so well...yeaahhh." He grunted as he fucked my hard, stretching the thin membrane of my butt wide. I wasn't sure whether he was referring to our sexual escapades every night or my spoken French but who cared at that moment.

His twitching cock signaled his approaching orgasm and he pulled out, I swiftly kneeled facing him and a moment later, thick ropes of cum splashed on my face.

I stepped out of my lover's apartment in broad daylight which I had avoided all these days. I had always made sure that our rendezvous always happened in the quite of the night for it provided us secrecy; whether it was in my house or his. But ever since the school had started, I had to wake up early and as much as I loved our all nighters, it had become difficult to keep up with my routine.

Our routines had prevented us from being together for almost a week now and one Sunday afternoon I got a message from Jacques and I was soon naked on his bed with him.

I stepped out late in the afternoon still dazed from the mind blowing sex I just had and I carelessly started walking down the stairs, not even checking around.

As I walked down, still recalling the fuck and enjoying the trickling juices down my leg, I realized some one in front of me. I looked at the person and stood completely frozen in fear.

The happy erotic thoughts vaporized in a second and were replaced with a complete blank space. I started trembling and my heart beat faster. I gulped down audibly as I stared at the person in front of me.

That person was Rupali and she stood down a few stairs down from mine. She had a very devilish grin on her face as she looked in to my eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds