The Fruits of Indifference Ch. 3

"Thought they'd be smaller," He hummed to himself. "Guess nursing those 3 kids made 'em plumper. "

Looking nonchalantly over at Debra's picture on the nightstand as he riffled through her privacy, Kevin couldn't help but laugh out loud as Debra's smiling face peered back. "I bet your out there at Nantucket sitting on the beach right now... Bitch... If you only knew. "

Dropping the bra and panties back into the drawer, Kevin next turned his attention to the Stallings's cluttered walk in closet to see what treasures were hidden inside.

Pushing open the narrow door, Kevin reached up for the beaded cord that turned on the closet room's light and allowed his vision to steadily adjust. Almost instantly, Kevin could tell the left side of the closet was reserved for Debra's things and her husband Ben, used the right.

As the wealth of the two's possessions came into view, Kevin became attracted to the nearly 5 foot long row of Debra's school wardrobe, as dress after dress drooped from a hanger.

Taking two steps closer, Kevin's eyes latched on to the same dress Debra had been wearing the day he hypnotically followed her up the school's stairs from behind, coming very close to choking her in a fit of rage for her turning him in for selling drugs a year earlier.

"There it is," Kevin groaned out loud in the cramped room, as he reached for the garment.

Peeling away the other lifeless dresses that were bordering the one he had fixated on, Kevin fondled the silky cotton material for several moments as he inhaled the fragrance of Debra's perfume that permeated everything there, imaging that his high school's computer teacher was standing before him, in that same dress, completely unaware he was there.

Clenching the delicate fibers of Debra's dress into each of his tightening fists, Kevin twisted the ass end of the skirt all the way down to his crotch, using the dress like a glove as he purposefully unzipped his pants.

Massaging the dry cleaned fabric of Debra's dress against his powerful erection, Kevin filled the cluttered closet with the groans of his demented lust. Masturbating himself with Debra's skirt for nearly 5 minutes as he took in the surroundings, something suddenly caught his eye sitting on Ben Stallings's side of the closet.

Allowing the now wrinkled material of Debra's garment slip free from his hand, Kevin eased over to his right and bent down to see what was partially hidden by several shoe boxes.

Peeling back the boxes that concealed what had caught his eye, Kevin suddenly realized the object that had grabbed his attention was a video camera.

"Hummm," Kevin groaned approvingly. " I bet I could get a nice roll of bills for this thing at the pawn shop.

Picking his way through the jumbled clutter, Kevin remembered the shelf of homemade video tapes downstairs as he pulled the expensive piece of recording equipment out from its hiding place.

"Hell... its even got one of those motion sensors on it," Kevin thought out loud. " I wonder if there's anything in it... Nope... Damn!"

Setting the camera aside for the time being, Kevin resumed his search through the Stallings' junk.

* * * * *

After nearly a half an hour of fruitless searching, Kevin was on the verge of giving up when he decided to check the most cliché place he could think of, under the bed. Walking out of the closet and back into the main area of the bedroom, Kevin knelt down and slipped his hands underneath the overhanging covers and tried to pull out everything he could get a hand on.

Laying out the mysterious bounty in front of him, Kevin assembled dusty boxes of varying shapes in a line at the foot of the bed.

"Probably just old credit cards receipts and billing statements," Kevin guessed, deciding to open the box that had the least amount of dust on it.

If it wasn't for the fact that he was solidly grounded to the floor, the brooding teenager would have certainly dropped to a knee from shock when he saw the contents of the box. Expecting it to be a litany of long forgotten receipts inside, Kevin's heart nearly stopped when saw a case full of sexual paraphernalia that would have made Dennis Rodman blush.

"HOLY SHIT," Kevin yelled out, looking through the box as if it was a bag of lost bank loot.

Taking each piece of the Stallings' most intimate secrets out of the case one by one, Kevin looked like a Geologist organizing a crucial dig as he lined up the three dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, jellies, handcuffs, phallicly shaped candles, leather straps and blindfolds. And then in the bottom of the box, the one thing that Kevin had secretly hoped for the whole time in the recesses of his dark mind, Polaroid's of Debra in various stages of undress, doing a multitude of things for her husband on camera with most everything in that box.

Tilting his gaze upwards for a moment, Kevin had to look at Debra's family portrait sitting on the top of her nightstand to keep reminding himself that the sexual bounty he was exploring belonged to the sweet and innocent looking prudish teacher.

"She fucks herself with all this stuff," Kevin laughed as he picked up the biggest dildo in Debra's collection, a foot-long veiny purple one that had a battery pack concealed on the inside that caused the girth to vibrate when it was turned on. Raising it to his nose, Kevin got his first whiff of what the married woman's vaginal secretions smelled like.

Once all the devices had been mentally catalogued and returned to their hiding place, Kevin slipped a few of the homemade pictures into his back pocket before reaching under the bed to see if he could find anything else before leaving. When his fingers smacked against something plastic and hard a little further back under the bed, he immediately knew he had touched a videotape.

"Wonder why they don't have this downstairs with the rest of the family's memories next to the TV," Kevin slyly snickered as he brought out the dusty VHS tape.

Inspecting it quickly, Kevin didn't see any outward markings to show what might be on it so he decided right there to take it home with him so he could watch it.

Checking the time, Kevin knew it would probably be best to head back over to Melanie's to get a little more work done. Considering he still had all week to make more fresh discoveries, Kevin made a final walk through in the bedroom before preparing to exit the Stallings' home.

Just as he was about to leave the bedroom however, Kevin stopped and cast one last look at the row of adjoining family pictures that lined Debra Stallings's nightstand. He could feel his dick still throbbing mightily inside his pants and it dawned on him that he never finished his lewd masturbatory act a few minutes earlier, after getting distracted.

His eyes now burning a hole through Debra's face, as he intensely glared at her glossy photo, Kevin's feet suddenly shifted and he began walking towards the dresser. Picking up the three year old family portrait that was the centerpiece of the display Kevin held it close to his face trying to imagine that the same woman in the picture, dressed up in her Sunday best, the same on that had led to him going to jail, was also the same one capable of the things depicted in the Polaroid's he had concealed safely in his back pocket.

Nudging his free hand down to the still opened zipper of his painting pants, Kevin slipped his rigid, blood-filled schlong free once again and started to fondle it as he stared at the teacher's smiling face.

Pumping the sweaty palm of his left hand up and down his meaty manhood, Kevin lowered the picture towards his groin with his right until his cock looked like a fleshy white switchblade tracing the married woman's tender, feminine features.

"You slut," Kevin verbally snipped as he imagined the mother of three and active church member playing with all those assorted sex toys under the bed.

"UMMPPHH... AAHH," the teenager groaned as he fondled himself.

Shivers of ecstacy whisked up and down Kevin's spine as he sat the 12 by 6 inch picture down flat on the bed so he could keep both hands free. Reaching behind his back, Kevin re-opened Debra's underwear drawer and quickly snatched out the same pair of skimpy red panties that had caught his eye minutes earlier.

Rolling the gentle softness between his rough sweaty hands, Kevin knelt up onto the crisply made bed and positoned his crotch directly above the picture of Debra Stallings's smiling face.

"YESS," The lust filled youth snarled defiantly as he began to stroke his jock, mere inches above the glossy picture of the high school teacher.

"You nasty little cunt... you go around making everybody think your this wholesome fucking model of purity... just wait till the world gets a load of what you're really all about," he hissed between clenched teeth as he furiously jacked off using Debra's baby soft panties between his hand and his cock.

His blood now sizzling like scalding grease in his veins, Kevin felt his knees start to buckle and his balls tighten as Debra's gleaming eyes stared back blankly from the picture below.

"AARRGGHHAAHHHAAAAHHHHH," Kevin belted out savagely as his peehole flared open and wave after wave of sticky ejaculate poured down onto the framed portrait between his legs.

"UURRGGHH," he continued to grimace, yanking his cock sadistically with Debra's rumpled panties until the entire area of the large picture was dotted with his cum.

Tilting his head back to suck in two lungfulls of fresh oxygen, Kevin rolled the teacher's lacy panties into a ball and used them like a makeshift tissue to smear his creamy seed into a mayonnaise like glaze over the entire front of Debra's photo.

Palming his half deflated cock with a demonic sense of pride, Kevin stared down at the desecrated picture and admired his lewd work. Sneaking a peek back to the empty place on the nightstand where the picture had been sitting, Kevin was tempted to set the now crusting professional portrait back in its regular resting place for the husband and wife to find when they got back from Nantucket.

As tempting as that idea was however, another more devious and creative one floating in his freshly fucked psyche. By the time he finally vacated the Stallings' premises 15 minutes later, he had left with several revealing Polaroid's of the lady of the house, a mysterious video, the largest dildo in Debra's collection, the stained picture of the happily married woman and several pieces of lady's jewelry Kevin knew could fetch a little bit of spending money on the street.

It was lunchtime as Kevin sneaked back across the street to Melanie's house. As he reentered her spacious back yard, he had to fight the urge to yell at her dog to shut up fearing his barking would stir the attention of neighbors.

Disappearing back inside the matronly divorcee's house, Kevin had plenty of time to contemplate his next step...

Thanks for reading... more coming soon...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds