The Gardener Ch. 03

Jamie reached into that forest, finding Agnes' slit which, after he stroked it for a few minutes, became very well-lubricated. Jamie was looking forward to getting inside her. Agnes' lips were now running up and down his shaft, covering it with her saliva. Breathing heavily, she slipped his cock from her mouth and looked at him with animal lust in her eyes as well as a significant amount of bewilderment as to how this had happened.

Jamie didn't mince his words: 'You want to get fucked, Agnes?'

Agnes smiled and nodded wearily: 'I thought you'd never ask.'

Jamie rose from the bed, lifted the old woman easily and lay her back down on the bed ready for a good shag. He lay on the bed and leant down to relax Agnes by giving her a kiss and feeling her body. Then slowly he moved between her legs, so that his manhood lay at the entrance to her pussy and her heart beat faster due to nervousness about having sex for the first time in ten years. But Jamie did his best to calm her down by leaning down to kiss her without pushing his cock any closer to her, then he moved his tongue over the wrinkles on her neck and across the freckles to her breasts. He wrapped his tongue around Agnes' large nipples, pulling on them with his teeth until she was running her hands through his hair in her passion, pulling his head to her tits. By this point, Jamie was nestled at the opening of Agnes' slot and the feeling of that large cock so close but not inside was driving her crazy.

Agnes could take it no longer and drew Jamie's head to hers, not knowing whether she was being too pushy, she whispered: 'Just fuck me, will you?'

Jamie heard what she had said, but loved when this elderly woman used explicit language so asked her to repeat it, and Agnes in her frustration said 'Won't you just fuck this old pussy??'

Jamie was shocked at her choice of words and Agnes could see it and thought she had messed everything up by saying something wrong. But Jamie just asked her again to repeat what she'd said.

Agnes faltered: 'Won't you just... fuck this... old pussy?'

She saw Jamie's eyes light up at the word 'old' and with no warning Agnes felt the walls of her pussy pushed aside as he pushed his cock inside her pussy all the way to the hilt. Agnes was taken aback by the feeling and made an 'oof' sound as if the stuffing has been knocked out of her, but then Jamie stopped and she was given the time to enjoy a cock inside her again. He was pretty well-endowed and Agnes loved being reminded of the feeling of fullness it gave her... then Jamie slid back out again and in... and again... and again... Now he was fucking her... still quite slowly, but then Agnes changed that in her mind as she saw Jamie looking at her to make sure she was enjoying herself and she believed they were making love... She didn't think they were in love, but that was the only word for what they were doing.

And in that moment, Agnes no longer felt like a granny in her 70s, thinking herself undesirable and over the hill, she also didn't suddenly feel she was a young, hot 20-something which she knew was absurd. She just felt wanted, by an 18 year old kid, and if it was only for her body, hers, that of a 73 year old woman, well she felt that was a minor miracle in itself. And she would enjoy it while it lasted.

God, Jamie's cock felt so good as it plumbed the depths of her pussy, drawing out and slamming back in again. Agnes was now grinding her body back to meet Jamie's thrusts inside her and she reached her hands round to grab his butt to pull him into her. She had forced herself to forget how good it felt having a man between her legs but it was amazing to feel Jamie's strong body against her and feel his backside rising and falling as he made love to her. She moved a hand from his arse to her clit and began to flick it in time with the rhythmic strokes of his body, which was sweating slightly and breathing heavily as she was.

Jamie could not believe his luck in hitting the jackpot, he was fucking his elderly neighbour Agnes and it was simply amazing. He was surprised at how tight she was and was wondering if a pussy could close up after years of disuse, but dismissed that as improbable. Her face was screwed up as if she was in agony but from the moans she was letting he knew she was feeling the exact opposite, she was clearly loving it.

He looked down at her body, all of it moving as she moved. He again thought how much more fun she was than Alice, Agnes was even more all over the place now than when Jamie had gone down on her but she was enjoying the sex so much that she couldn't have cared less. Her hair was a complete mess, sticking up at odd ends and plastered to her face due to the sweat flowing from her in streams and her chest was bright red from the physical exertion of being fucked by this young stud. The various folds of her belly rippled in waves and the sound of her breasts slapping against it drove Jamie crazy with desire so that he fucked her more and more vigorously. As Jamie moved faster and faster Agnes' moans became more intense until she started screaming his name with unbridled passion as well as what exactly he should do to her... and it was getting him close to blasting inside her...

'Oh Jamieeee... fuck me darliiiiing... ' she moaned, pulling him into her.

'How do you want me to fuck you, Agnes?' he asked intensely.

'Haaaaard darling, haaard... Fuck me wherever and however you want... ' she wailed.

'And what do you want me to fuck, Agnes?' he asked, slamming into her.

Agnes was unsure of how to answer at first but then she remembered her previous answer, '... I want you to fuck my old pussy?'

Jamie's eyes lit up again as they had before, 'Mmmm, yesss, tell me more... '

'Fuck my old... wrinkly pussy...?' Agnes felt humiliated saying it, shamed to draw attention to what she saw as her faults. But then she saw that look of desire in Jamie's eyes once more, felt the way his cock fucked her harder and harder and that feeling disappeared.

'Yesss... more, Agnes, you dirty old girl!' Jamie panted, seconds away from filling her pussy with a load of his cum.

'Fuck this granny pussy harder and faster than you've ever fucked any other little slut!' Agnes screamed with animalistic fervour. She could feel another orgasm coming on and this time it felt like they were going to reach the crescendo together.

'Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck... my... fat... granny... pussy...!' Agnes squealed the last in between the pounding of Jamie's cock.

And there it was. She felt her orgasm slamming into her as Jamie's cock pounded her. And as she came, her pussy clamped around that cock, forcing him to explode as well.

'AAAAHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH FUCK ME!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!' There was that animalistic roar again, which seemed to be Agnes' trademark when she climaxed.

And at the same time Jamie was panting as he emptied his balls into Agnes. 'Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... '

He held her hips as they both shook with the release of their orgasms and watched her belly quiver and her breasts shake, the last few manically passionate grunts subsiding into low moans and he knew he'd made the right decision choosing her over Alice. This was definitely the best sex he had ever had.

Then Jamie fell to lay beside Agnes, feeling her breasts, rubbing her flabby belly, kissing and holding her lovingly. He looked at his elderly lover with her eyes closed in her post-orgasmic bliss and gently asked 'Agnes, are you okay?'

A smile spread across her face as she saw the concern in the young man's face. 'Oh my dear, I'm wonderful, just absolutely wonderful... How was that for you?'

Jamie kissed her before saying, 'That was... ' He kissed her again. '... the best... ' And again. 'sex I've ever had.'

Agnes laughed with a mixture of joy and relief at what he said and that he didn't seem to have any regrets about what had happened between them. They kissed again and then, tired as they were from their lovemaking, they both fell into a contented, dreamless sleep with Jamie holding Agnes and she never having felt safer and more secure than she was at that moment.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds